Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky squealed and tried to dive as the wave came at her, failing epically and getting hit in the face. She shook off and laughed before kicking some water up at Elfy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:24 pm
Tear Shadow

"Ahhhhh you're killing me,"Elfy squeels, flipping onto her back and kicking up some water at Ky. "Now we are more evenlly matched." She laughed.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 pm
KSKittyLuvz
[

Ky laughed hysterically, standing back up in the water. "I give up! You win! You win!" She laughed as she raised her arms in surrender.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

Tear Shadow

Elfy stopped kicking and retouched her feet to the ground laughing. "Whoo hoo Elfy is the winner." She lifted her arms up in triumph and spun around. "That was awsome!"  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky laughed with her and took hold of one of Elfy's wrists, raising it high like a wrestler that had just won a match. She laughed even more as Kin swam over and licked them both!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Tear Shadow

Elfys laughted harder and harder as Ky wrestling match styled her triumph. When the dragon came over and licked her she couldnt help but wiggle around,it tickled so much.

(Edit)
Tear Shadow

She swam back over to the shore, laughing the whole way over there. As she reached shore she realized it was getting a bit chilly. She looked back at Ky as she emerged from the water and smiled. "Hey Ky im going to head in. I'm freezing my butt off. I'll catch you around." With that she gathered her clothes and wandered off, her bra and panties were soaked so she had no intentions of putting her clothes back on over them.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:19 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky laughed watching Elfy, realizing it probably wasn't a good idea for them to have gone swimming with no towels. She grabbed her clothes, squealing as Kin shook off and got them soaked to match her bra and panties. "If only that worked for me!" She laughed. "I'll see you at the house!" She yelled to Elfy as she walked off before heading home herself.
~EXITS~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:41 am
Walks out of the waterfall spreads his wings and flies away.  

Haruo Hasegawa

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

Elfy wandered back to the hidden waterfall,it had been a while since she had been there and she was getting incredibly irritated that she couldnt seem to find anything to do. She hated being bored, and having no one to talk to was becoming a growing problem for her as well.

She stripped down, this time she had remembered a bikini her favorite one. It was covered in skulls. She walked slowly into the water, letting her body grow used to the tempurature of the water.

She was deeply hoping someone interesting would show up to keep her amused, she hadnt had any luck with that endeavor elsewhere however so she wasnt betting on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:54 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Lilia arrived in her destination still in a frown, thinking of everything that happened made her feel guilty and sad at the same time, she never thought of anything that will make her ease up, but what she thought was wrong, when she saw the beautiful water falling from a height, her jaw dropped.. "Wow!, so peaceful, serene and beautiful" she said and smiled, she removed her shoes and socks, she stopped and think, "Maybe a little swim will clear my mind up" so she removed her upper outfit and a simple swimwear was under it all (she always comes prepared for swimming), then she placed her clothes on a log far away from getting wet with the crystal blue water. She slowly and carefully walked down to the wet rocks.

User Image

She took a deep breath and jumped. The water was cold and refreshing,she swam to the deepest part she can and swam back up, the water felt great and made her feel a little bit better, but seeing the blue water reminded her about Reginald and his brother, Crimson, she doesn't know what happened and she really would like to see them again, "Reginald, Crimson, how are you guys? argh! i miss you guys" she said and sighed while floating in the water.

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 pm
Reginald and Crimson
User Image

As if saying their names summoned them, the brothers wandered into the forest, but not to look for her.
Crimson had a steady yet troubled look on his face. He wanted to know what had just happened yesterday at the dorm. He knew he initiated everything, but Reginald allowed it to happen, even goaded him to keep going. There was definitely something between them, something... something he couldn't quite explain. Pushing past a few trees, Crimson found a waterfall and dragged Reginald towards the edge of the pond beneath it. "Reginald," he started and spun on his heel to face him. "We have to talk about-"
Reginald shook his head and put a finger to his lips, gesturing silence. He knew why they were here, and had Crimson not taken them here he would've done it himself. But who would've guessed there'd be company? When the purple-haired man blinked at him, he turned his finger to point towards the water, where Lilia swam.

dahliaofwdnsday

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Lilia, still floating in the crystal blue water, felt that someone was there watching her and her brown eyes changed to blue and back to brown in an instant. She was a bit nervous and since she was facing the other way she was hesitating to look. She was stuck "Come on Lilia be brave for once" she whispered to herself.

User Image

She had an idea to dive and surprise the watcher, which she did. She dove under the water, and gave herself a force to push her out and land beside the watcher. Still looking down. she said in a serious tone "What do you wa..?" she didn't have a chance to finish her statement when she saw Reginald and Crimson standing in front of her "Reginald! Crimson!" she shouted with joy and hugged Reginald and Crimson in an instant, she didn't want to let go but she remembered she was wet. "Oh! Sorry Sorry" she said as she lets go and fixes her long brown hair. "How are you guys? It's been a while, i missed you guys alot, and i see you guys changed. Crimson cute new hair color" she gave Crimson a warm smile and gave another to Reginald. She was so happy to see them again but something changed, maybe not just the physical point of the two, maybe something deeper.

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Crimson tensed up when he caught sight of Lilia. What was she doing here? Why? Did she know about... He wasn't sure what to call it, but did she know about it? He was so enthralled with his panicked thoughts that he didn't even notice her jump out of the water to try to scare them.
Reginal, however, being the soft-hearted one of the two as always, took a step back in surprise when she came out. He eyed her nervously, not only because he too was wondering if she knew about their incident and the fact that she was soaking wet in a swimsuit. His nerves worsened when she pulled them into a hug.
And Crimson knew. He tossed a nervous look towards his younger brother, but he only looked away bashfully. Was that a blush on his face? Crimson felt something at the pit of his stomach and assumed it was anger since he was narrowing his eyes and clenching his jaw. He didn't bother changing his glare when Lilia mentioned how cute his new look was. He glanced at his brother once to see Reginald frowning a little and subconsciously tugging at his own blonde hair. Again his jaw tightened.
"Why are you here?" Crimson snapped in an angrier tone than he intended.

dahliaofwdnsday

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 pm
Awesome nerd

Lilia was shocked to see Reginald's face became a frown, an idea popped in her mind that Reginald doesn't want to see her. "Reginald,what's wrong?" she said as she reaches for him. But she stopped halfway because of Crimson's question, "Wha? Am i intruding?" she said as she took back her hand and her face turned pale, she became sadder than earlier, "I'm Sorry, i didn't..umm.." she sighed and took one step back. "Did i do anything wrong? Did i do anything that hurt you or offend both of you?" she looked at the wet rocks under her "Tell me, what's going on?"

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

Reginald found himself holding his breath and felt his heartbeat rise when she reached out for him, but it all ended when Crimson snapped at her. He looked at him, gesturing with shrugged shoulders what his attitude was about, but he didn't seem to notice. Crimson seemed angrier right now, but he only guessed it was because they weren't able to talk things out.
Turning back to Lilia, Reginald bit his lip at how distraught she was. He knew Crimson could be intimidating when provoked, but he didn't think this badly. Then again, he had never met someone so sweet and innocent like Lilia...
"It's fine." he said, ignoring his own brother's glare. "We were just having a... family problem." he said with a small smile. "We just didn't expect to see you, is all. It's pleasant, though, I'll admit." he smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head.

There was definitely something different about Reginald now. He was like a giddy school girl! Why? Was it because of Lilia? Had what happened earlier been forgotten so quickly? Through Crimson's angered expression, there was sadness. What if Reginald only saw him as - Why was he so stuck on this?! Listen to him rant like a heartbroken teen... But that was what he was, technically. Crimson glared at Lilia. And it was all because of that stupid girl.

dahliaofwdnsday

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces