Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:04 am
Careful, he might take that as flirting!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:57 am
Congrats guys! Welcome to the tribe. heart  

Amizade

Phantom

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:53 am
All the RP. Silk swings whatever way his partner wants, so come at him, bro/sis. (Just be warned he likes his men bulkier than himself. |D ohgodI'vemadeasizequeen)

ALSO RURI -- do you want us to go through the application process (IE, submit an application for your reference)? And also, do you still have Silk's masked uncert so I can save it? ;v;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:50 pm
Chrystali

*gives Silk all the sexy bulky men* <3

also holy s**t, I’m so sorry I didn’t see this earlier ;o; /failure aaaah
there shouldn’t be any need to do an application, I’ll just take the info I need from your entry and if you see something you want me to change when I do, just let me know!
If you still need it, here’s Silk’s masked uncert <3

I will update the front page tomorrow hopefully!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 am
I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Thrum
Image Link: http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/blue/thrum_uncert.png
Brief Personality: Spiritual and impulsive both, Thrum is a creature who hears music in everything and can draw inspiration from anything. He is a flighty buck in that he is always on the move; it is highly unlikely that he will ever settle down with one doe, but rather keep a few at close range. He is a wanderer at heart and follows the music wherever it leads him, and rarely tells anyone where he is going. How can he if he doesn't know where his hooves will lead him? He is often gone for days at a time, sometimes even weeks! He'll always find his way back to the Troupe, no matter where they are. Its the only place with souls like his, where he can truly feel at home.
Proposed Role: I haven't really asked anyone about this but I would like Thrum to be part of a band within the troupe, like some crazy boy band that has a wild throng of screaming fangirls. HILARIOUS.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:30 pm
Khryssie

Thrum is fantastic! <3 He's in, of course, and I'd really like to see a Matope boy band. XD

Uuuh, I'll update the front page within the next few days hopefully, along with the others I need to do. *so behind aaaah* ;o;  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:44 pm
Yay! Thank you Ruridear, I will try and recruit some musicians for his little boy band. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:48 pm
Ruriska
Quoting so you can see it, but no rush to respond Ruridear <3

Acha Name: Just So
Image Link: Cert, Masked image
Brief Personality: A charming, suave, outgoing sort of buck, Just So is a connoisseur of life, enjoying every moment of it living his own way. He gets along with most everyone (particularly the ladies wink ), with his particular gentlemanly easy-goingness and (at least according to his groupies) to-die-for lilt of an accent. He loves combat, and is a master of it with his own particular "water dancing" style, but sparring partners (aside from his dogs) are not often come by, so he puts his skills toward choreographed epic performances.
Proposed Role: Come-and-go performer. He could be a star if he tried, but doesn't care so much for the fame as for pleasing a crowd and enjoying his own performance. He loves to wander the Swamp and come back with tales for all who'll hear him and new ideas for performances. On his own he'll dance in his particular style, or spar with his dogs, but he's also more than willing to join group performances. Need another dancer? Someone to play the villain or the hero? A bass singer? Just So will volunteer with an easy confidence.  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 pm
Vesperiie

He's in. ;3 <3
I'll update the front page later though!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:22 pm
Eeeeee <333 So excited, all my love for RRT <3  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:23 am
Jun D

Maxx D

yo! No rush, but when you get a chance, can you toss me info for Tiger and Popcorn for the front page? c:

Oh, and if Temper too, Jun, if she's going to follow the tribe. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:39 am
Ruriska
8D

Acha Name: Kernel
Image Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brief Personality: ENTHUSIASTIC, ON THE BALL AND VERY LOUD! ESPECIAL TALENT IN ORGANISING KIN AND ANNOUNCING! LIKES PEANUTS AND CORN.
Proposed Role: Kernel is great at herding Kin due to his terrifyingly loud voice and personable nature. There's nothing he likes better than seeing a big bunch of folk settled and having a good time. He loves food and is happy to share.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 am
MAXX, KERNEL IS THE PERFECT RINGMASTER. HI HOW ARE YOU? WHY AM I TALKING LIKE THIS?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 am
*JUMPS IN TO TWIRL MIZA* HI MIZA HI

Ruriska
Sorry this took so long, Ruri darlin'! I kept forgetting. orz <3

Acha Name: Fearful Symmetry
Image Link: uncert
Brief Personality: Fear lives for his craft, with room for little else. A consummate professional, he is intense and quiet - very quiet. His early experiments with fire-breathing had often left his throat blistered, and though that was time ago, he has since grown largely silent out of habit.
Proposed Role: A fire performer, constructing elaborate flammable structures through which he dances improbably acrobatic feats, when he is not whirling or juggling fiery props, or closing his show with an ambitious breath of flame.

I’m a groupie!
Kin Name: Tender
Image Link: uncert
Brief Personality: Tender is a child-eyed flower - and an incredibly deadly hunter-dancer, trained in the proper Acha ways by her mother, Red-stained Blossom. A 'yes, mama' child with a soft, sweet voice; a good, good girl.
Why they want to follow the troupe: Being born into the business, Tender loves her mama, her papa, her sisters, their tribe; is quiet, polite, always helpful, and will do anything for Royal Rainbow that needs doing. She is a dainty ballerina to every last sinew, and though she never minds that Papa will not let her perform, she'd leap at the chance should he ever change his mind.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 am
*twirls around*
JUUUN! HELLO. >w<

Oh my, fire-breathing! O:
That is so awesome.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]