RISE & SHINE! (EVERYBODY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:18 pm
Alright! I'll just wait to see if anyone else is up to the Pentathlon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:00 pm
Amorpheous
Tiarana

Hi hi Tia!
Are you still up for doing endurance? If so, I think we have our three person minimum team!

I am! Just, I probably won't be starting until next week orz  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:58 pm
I'll get on endurance as well. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:04 am
Sushi Surfer

Tiarana

Ruriska

I stopped Howl at 51!
Could have kept going, but I didn't want to risk lowering his score!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:12 pm
That's good! Especially since my first post was pretty much my last post. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:27 am
Sunspot is done! I stopped her early at 31, since I was terrified of dropping her score too low with some bad rolls. xD  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 am
I did the dumb
I forgot you couldn't exceed 120 exhaustion.
My final score is actually 36.

QAQ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:22 pm
mother of mercy I completely forgot to roll this endurance I WILL GET ON THAT  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:08 pm
weeeeelp Long Ago ended up with 4

I'm sorry orz  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:41 am
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Kitty Sprightt
Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Journal Link: Predicament
Applying for: delivery / relations
Relevant skills: Speed, agility, an excellent sense of direction, and a certain rogueish charm.
Predicament is always ready provide service with a smile - especially if you happen to be a pretty doe...  

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:01 am
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Aric Val
Journal Link:
Applying for: Supplier - gatherer / delivery if needed
Relevant skills: Cocoa certainly has a green thumb, good attention to detail and may notice really subtle things or literally can find a needle in a haystack easily. This makes him great to be a gatherer and provide supplies. And while he is fast, he may be ... a little clumsy. But with deliveries he often gets it pristine and properly --even though he may look a little beat up when he gets there.
Cocoa is awkward, shy, not the best or the most skilled but always eager to please, greets everyone with a smile on his face despite him tripping on a hundred branches to fulfill his task.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:24 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: The Cake Mage of Sheep
Journal Link: link
Applying for: supplier - hunter, gatherer, can do deliveries.
Relevant skills: Hunting, gardening, traveling, gathering, she'll spend her time between here and her mom's tribe, making deliveries when she goes back. She'd also very much like to trade seeds with any other gardeners in the tribe.
Sorrel is loyal and hard working, though she may indulge in the mushrooms a bit.

A side note, Mugwort doesn't want to join the tribe, but he'd be more then willing to help out any time he's visiting Sorr. Mostly with hunting and gathering, but he'd offer to do deliveries on his return trip home.

And I'm not sure if I'd apply for Wax & Wane to join, as they'd only be temporary members. They're working on making a sweet syrup but need a reliable fire source, so they're here to ask to borrow a salamander. They'll stay here while they use it, and share their findings on making sweet syrup as payment. They'd also be all for hunting and gathering as needed as well. And talking to any tribe memebers about what fruits or veggies might work best for optimal sweetness. I'm not sure if kin have the know how or equipment to make actual sugar crystals, but after doing some research irl they do have what's needed to potentially make a sugar syrup. Once Wax & Wane get something that's the sweetness and consistency they want they'd stay just long enough to be sure they have it right, and that the R&S member(s) who'll be learning it also have it down. They'll probably also pop back in every once in a while to swap notes, if that's ok, if they've made improvements or if R&S has. And would be very willing to help out as payment for any they get. As for what they plan to do with it, totally personal use. They like to steep water, leaves and fruit in the sun, but never find it sweet enough.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:42 am
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: StarieMichie
Journal Link: none
Applying for: Production
Relevant skills: Spotted Egg is amazingly good at preparing, you guessed it, EGGS. He treats each one with a delicate care, though sometimes he finds himself fighting the urge to smuggle away and hide the best ones. It's a compulsion. He values his job too much to steal. That doesn't stop him from daydreaming about having his own hoard of beautiful eggs hidden away somewhere safe.
Spotted Egg is delighted by egg hunts, but really he prefers hiding them than finding them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:57 am
Here we go, folks! Everyone in the thread added to the masterlist on page 1 (though headshots not yet added to departments) and finally a tribe event that's been planned for a long while:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
From 23th September - 7th October, join in the Harvest Night of Stories at Rise & Shine and crash the party as The Friends!
It's an ORP and contests all rolled into one: ALL KIN AND PETS IN THIS HEADER ARE FOR THE WINNING - SO SALLY FORTH AND TELL YOUR TALES!

Aric Val
Amizade
FrostyPeaches
Tiarana
Lural
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Kitty Sprightt
LOLLI qAq
Nuclearity
Strawberri Stardust
Queen Kiriux
Ruriska