Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am
Para leaped up from the couch with shock, spilling over her can of coffee. "Acid!" She tried to scream but her voice cracked. She ran over him and quickly grabbed the bottle, and tearing it open. "How many pills?" She asked nervously while clumsily pouring out a pile of pills into the palm of her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 am
Acid panted heavily and gripped the area where his heart was, cringing in pain and coughing up more blood. "o-one...." acid said as he was about to pass out.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:43 am
Para picked out a pill and slipped it through Acids lips and grabbed a glass of water for him. She then positioned herself so that his head rested on her lap and began to hum a tune while stroking his hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 am
Acid managed to swallow the pill an let out a sigh of releif as he passed out, breathing softly as he slept.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:58 am
Para sighed as well. She smiled to herself as Acid slept, then leaned her head against the wall, still stroking his hair. After a few moments, she also dozed off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image

Name- Aurora "Shadow" L. Sturlson
Species- Winter Fox
Appearance- Picture,Long scar down her face, leaving her half blind.
Clothes- wearing Black Jeans, a Dark Navy Tank Top, and Work boots.
Weapons- Lighting Hawk, 15 shells and a foot and a half blade.
Bio- Her family... was kind. before the fire, atleast. After what happened at Racoon city, even though they didn't live there it effected them... somehow. She desided that after her family died, she would just wander... that was all she was good at, it seemed. So, Like a ghost, she just disipeared from her normal life and wandered, with nothing more then what was on her. after getting into a fight with a drunk man, who was somehow skilled with a knife, even when drunk,
left her half blind.  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 pm
The fox hummed a scale as she climbed up and over a crumbling wall. Do, Re, Me, Fa, So, La, Te, Do! she sang out loud, carefully walking the wall. With very little on her, some would say that she would never survive... but they would be fooled. This was her tenth year alone, and she was going strong. Doe, A deer, a female deer, Ray, A drop of golden suuun, Me, my name, I call my self, Fa, a long long way to ruuun, Sow, with a needle and some thread, La... umm... la la la la... Tea, with honey and bread, and that brings us back to Doe doe do do do.... she sang, uncaring of who could hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 pm
Acid woke with a start, panting and sweating as he realized he almost died.
Acid checked the time, and learned that he had been alseep for two hours.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 pm
Para woke up suddenly after feeling Acid jump. "Woah, steady there." She said after yawning. "What the hell happened?" She tilted her head to one side, confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 pm
James shook his head, "No, that's a different girl." he said, and he went down to the streets, "I'm going for a while." he said, not wanting to talk about Shayla.

He walked for a while, then he heard singing, "Wha...?" he wondered, "Singing?" he cautiously approached the noise, and then he saw a female, "Oh. Hey! Are you okay?" he asked.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:24 pm
"I think she's lost." Luna said behind James. "Hey you its not safe here. You should come with us. We have a safe house." She said to the fox girl.

shadowedwolfy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 pm
Acid blushed alittle and said," we'll.....i....." Acid sighed, "I escaped from an umbrella laboratory. I was an experiment, known as "project Icarus" . Remember the progenitor virus that I told you about ? The one wesker has in him? Well, I have a prototype of that virus in me. And it's stable, but it only increases my physical abilities by 34% . But, the virus eats away at my cells. So, I have to take these pills to stop that little side effect. The virus will kill me if I don't take one pill a day. " Acid explained.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm
Para took the pill bottle in her hand and examined it. "And what happens when the pills run out? Will you be able to get more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 pm
Acid whimpered. "the only way to get those pills.....is in an umbrella lab. More specifically, the hive.....it's a secret underground lab that's under raccoon city. I hate this virus.....this curse.....only two good things come out of it. 1, I'm immune to the T-virus. And 2, physical upgrade, well, in a sense." acid said.
"I could pass this virus onto you if I wanted to. All it would take is for our blood to mix. But, I'm not gonna do that. I wouldn't wish this curse on anyone."  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 pm
Knux_nyan

Halcyonic Wolf

She started, when two people popped out of no where, calling to her. She lost her footing, and started to fall. Yipe!! She quickly shifted, and grabbed onto the wall, did a hand stand, and shifted, setting her feet down on the other side of her. Standing upright, she looked at the two, Jumped, flipped, and landed a bit away. She studied the two, ... Safe house? Around here? ... I thought I explored every building around here. She paused, then nodded, I'll tag along. You won't know i'm here. she said.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff