Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:15 pm
cptflint

Anastasia couldn't help but laugh once no one else was in sight, "i'm sorry but those look ridiculous on you..." she said, laughing louder. She kissed him lightly, "of course I still think you look cute" she said, smiling. She then looked forward, "so where exactly does your sister live?" she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:31 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"I know!" he cried. "I look like a dam fool." He smiled at the kiss and her last comment. "Thanks. I at least try."

"The Asylum," he answered. "She was put there many years ago and is surrounded by anti magic wards. They keep her locked up but really she's only ever been a threat to me..." he explained. "and to herself..."

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:15 am
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "is she really that crazy... I mean I know how it feels to lose a mother but I don't think hurting other people will bring her back... though there are many reactions one can make due to the death of a loved one... for example I put on an invisible mask, so I could protect myself and not feel anything.... of course that's changed recently" she said, kissing him deeply again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:08 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

He kissed her back, then sighed, scratching his heard nervously as he thought of a way to explain it in a way he was comfortable with. This was clearly not a subject he spoke of very often. "It's not just the lose of our mother... she's been through a lot more then just that. Her father was killed in front of her by my vampire father... and her mother well... was... you know... also in front of my sister."

"After all that my father disappeared. Nine months later my father came back as my four year old sister helped my mother birth me. He killed her aunt and uncle in front of my sister and took us both. He kept her in prison for thirteen years until I was able to find and wield her father's sword," he said, drawing the blade. "Apparently her father was a legendary vampire hunter, carrying a sword made for him by Io, the platinum dragon god... at least that's what she believes. Not sure if I believe in dragons or gods but this sword is pretty nice," he explained before putting it away.

"After I found the sword I killed my father as he slept during the day. I went to my sisters cell to find that she'd been stricken with vampirism at the age of 6. She attacked me and tried to bite me as soon as I opened the door she started casting magic on me meant for my father. Thankfully that magic didn't work and I managed to get a hold of her before she could do any real damage... she hasn't been right ever since... I've never met someone that young who was able to survive turning let alone one who was able to cast magic like that without any texts to reference. She mastered it all in thirteen years in a cell by herself."

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:41 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "well, being alone does strange things to all of us... and well being locked up after horrific events can cause one to go insane... I did love someone before you but he tried to kill me after his parents died saying I had to be his... it was painful but I'm just glad your not going to go insane and leave me like him and my mother" she whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Never. I'd fight off the seven hells if it meant I'd get to stay by your side," he replied as they passed through the last of the forest and into the town. "Right. The asylum isn't far..." he said, stopping suddenly. "...I'm... I'm not sure how I'm going to go about convincing her to help..."  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 am
cptflint

Anastasia smiled softly at his comment, "I would do the same if you went missing" she said. She then looked at him and slipped her hand into his and squeezed it lightly, "just be yourself... we can always knock some sense into her if she doesn't want to listen" she said, joking about the last part. She was getting a little nervous as they got closer and closer and her hand tightened against his and she walked closer to him, as flashes of the vampire attack came into her head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"No... we're not going to hurt her," he replied, squeezing her hand back. "Don't worry though. Last time I checked they kept her chained up. She couldn't get to us if she wanted to," he explained as they entered the building. The receptionist their immediately recognized him and let them pass.  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm
[quote="cptflint]

Anastasia looked at him as they let him pass, "you must come here a lot if they know you from just a glance" she said, surprised. She walked close to him, not knowing what the place had in store for them, "well I'm sorry to say this but I hope you sisters still in chains..." she said, a little creeped out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:34 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"I used to come quite often and being a knight helps but... I've been busy lately," he replied. The rambling of other inmates could be heard echoing up and down the halls. "I never really liked this place either, but they take care of their inmates. I convinced the king to improve things since my sister has been here."

He stopped at the door and sighed. "alright..." he said as he pushed the door open. "Amaya?"

Amaya was sitting at a desk writing in a book. Her room was remarkably clean, almost cleaner then the hallway they just came from. "Brother..." she replied without looking up. Her voice held the tone of a six year old mixed with the voice of someone cold and calculating. "It's been a while since your last visit... Months? Years?"

"You haven't been keeping track?" Dojime asked.

She looked up at him with glowing red eyes fixed in a cold hearted and angery gaze. "Time here is weird..." she leaned to see who was behind him. "Who... is that? A girlfriend?"  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm
cptflint

Anastasia knew she had to act very seriously around his sister, and right when he opened the door she moved away from him and her hand slipped out of his. When the girl ask if she was his girlfriend she showed no emotion. She then step forward and looked at her, "no, this man is simply my guard nothing more... that's as far as our relationship goes, he insisted we come here so I let him have one day to come see you" she said, stepping aside. She looked at Dojime lazily and with no emotion, "get on with what you came here for I want to leave, and don't think this isn't being deducted from your pay" she said, respecting Dojime's wishes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:49 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime just rolled his eyes at Ana, a reaction he used to use at this sort of behavior.

Amaya stood up and took a couple steps towards Anastasia, staring directly into her eyes.

Dojime tilted his head at Aamaya. "Why aren't you chained?"

"I've been getting better," she replied without looking away from Anastasia. "According to the so called doctors," she added.

Dojime watched his sister closely. He was sure she wasn't going to hurt Anastasia, but he wasn't about to take any chances. He was prepared to tackle her at a moment's notice.  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 pm
cptflint

Anastasia's gaze never faltered and when Amaya stared at her she didn't back down and simply stared back not giving her anything, "is there something I can help you with, because I believe your business is with you brother not me" she said, plainly with no emotion. She wouldn't let Amaya get anything out of her, not even by staring her in the eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:18 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

When Anastasia spoke to her she put on a crazy looking grin. "Just checking..." she replied before looking up at Dojime. "So... what the hell do you want?" she asked, the grin disappearing.

"I need help..." he started.

"Of course you do, why else would you be here you heartless p***k!" she interrupted turning away from him.

"I need you to track down a witch with me."

She looked back at him with an eyebrow raised. "A strong one?" she asked.

"Well it summoned a demon prince so I'm assuming it's pretty strong yea..."

The psychotic grin returned for just a moment. She coughed and quickly recomposed herself. "What do I get out of helping you?"

"I will negotiate for your freedom," he replied.

She giggled and the grin returned. "And they say I'm the crazy one." She looked over at Anastasia. "What do you think about this princess? Anastasia right? I'm sure my brother has told you a lot about me. Do you think I should be free?"  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 am
cptflint

Anastasia looked at her, "if you don't pose a threat then yes, however if you show signs of violence I think you should remain here... but from what i've heard, you've simply had a rough past, and I don't think you've done anything extreme to be in here" she said plainly, giving her an answer.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff