Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Halo X Metroid: Falling Tides ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 pm
Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule
asbloodrunscold

Is there any way you can forgive me for being a terrible role-play partner? DX

Of course , we've done this enough ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:41 pm
asbloodrunscold
asbloodrunscold

Heheh.... Shall we start again then? Continue where we left off, perhaps? Or do we just wanna say screw it? XD  

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 pm
asbloodrunscold
asbloodrunscold

Heheh.... Shall we start again then? Continue where we left off, perhaps? Or do we just wanna say screw it. XD

Hmm lets see this one through XD I'll post tomorrow though. I finish my workload tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:44 pm
asbloodrunscold
asbloodrunscold
asbloodrunscold

Heheh.... Shall we start again then? Continue where we left off, perhaps? Or do we just wanna say screw it. XD

Hmm lets see this one through XD I'll post tomorrow though. I finish my workload tomorrow.

Hahaha Alright then =]  

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All is fair in Love and War"

Keither Audo "Spartan 503"

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The shanghili stopped for a moment and looked behind him at her before he chuckled "Well he hinges on life and death but from what I saw of the man before, he will fight death in order to continue the fight. He's a warrior that is certain but even a warrior must die." he said and continued to limp towards the base. The shangheli stopped at the entrance "This is as far as I can take you. Go and rescue him if you wish, I must depart." he said and limped away leaving her there. The inside of the base was dark but it was obvious they was life inside due to various lights and echoing sounds of work.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Weapons:
Light Rifle, MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System, M90 Close Assault Weapon System, XBR55 Battle Rifle, M6C Personal Defense Weapon System x2, M6G Personal Defense Weapon System x2, Frag Grenades x2, Jiralhanae combat knife, Humbler stun device, Bubble shield grenades x5.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image

xDon't listen to the whispers...

C a m e r a n oo A r a n oo
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cameran watched the strange creature go before she turned her attention back to the base in front of her. She should have been worried. She should have been scared. But the only thing she could feel was anger.
The blue visor that stretched across Cam's helmet lit up as the bounty hunter aimed her arm cannon at the wall in front of her. With a grimace, Cameran pulled back on the cannon's trigger completely, letting a Phazon missile fly. The explosion of wall made a wicked smile appear on Cam's lips as she walked towards the new entrance.
If it was a war Dark Samus wanted, it was a war she was going to get.
Cam ducked into the base and looked up and down the hallway she'd blown into. Not a sign of life anywhere. Had that Covenant member led her to an area of the base that wasn't regularly patrolled? Or was there something bigger at work here?

S p l i n t e r

xThey'll tell you I'm a monster...

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( _____ ))

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:09 pm
User Image

Keither hung on the wall with his battle Rifle in hand as he continued to make his way towards the control room. The woman was certainly a force to be reckoned with. He didn't even see her coming..he hardly survived a fight with her again even when pushing himself to the limit. He escaped and was making his way towards the control room..he had to make sure the fleet never got off the ground and to do that he was gonna blow the facility. Suddenly he heard an explosion coming from the lower levels and wondered what it possibly was. He shook his head and kept going needing to stop that woman's plans once and for all.

Weapons:
Light Rifle, MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System, M90 Close Assault Weapon System, XBR55 Battle Rifle, M6C Personal Defense Weapon System x2, M6G Personal Defense Weapon System x2, Frag Grenades x2, Jiralhanae combat knife, Humbler stun device, Bubble shield grenades x5.

[[Sorry, Been kinda Meh on my posting lately]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:47 am
User Image

User Image

Cameran took a left and started down the hall. Her arm cannon was poised and ready to fire with her left hand resting underneath of it. The bounty hunter slowly started to walk around the corner as the lights throughout the hall started to flicker. Just as Cam looked up towards the single bar lights that ran alongside the tops of the walls, the bulbs blinked out completely, leaving the bounty hunter's glowing power suit the only light left.
"Brilliant..." So much for not wanting to draw attention to herself. Cam took a deep breath and continued down the hall and came to a pitch black room that looked outlined with computers. Cameran kicked on her X-ray visor and instantly caught sight of a human figure. Just as she was about to call out to it, Cam's visor started to malfunction and static danced across her vision like a bad snow storm.
"Gah..." Cam mumbled as her visor started to shock her. The bounty hunter hit a button on the side of her helmet as the black metal object fell to her feet.
Cam looked up back towards the figure as her phazon-colored eyes were free to glow through the black.

"Did you honestly think you could avoid me? Did you honestly expect to defeat me? Here? Of all places?!" Dark Samus let out an ominous laugh as she lowered her arm cannon. The shot she'd fired at Cameran was meant to kill her. Or at least knock her out. But since Dark Samus was merely in phantom form, there wasn't near enough power behind the attack. "You pathetic fools."

S p l i n t e r

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( Shall we try to get this back up on its feet? ))

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:01 am
[[I'm at a dead-end here....]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

Keither suddenly pushed Cam out of the way and rolled to the side. He shot at the console activating the self-destruct timer "Cam! We gotta go." he said and helped her up before he started to run. So there wasn't a chance of stopping it, he set it on the lowest time possible. He ran as fast as he could, it was up to cam to decide whether or not she wanted to keep up though it was possible she could survive the explosion. Behind them her fleet started to rise hoping to get away from the resulting explosion with most of their force intact.

Weapons:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

User Image

"Fools! You've only quickened your inevitable demise!" Dark Samus called out as she faded into the air. Her deadly voice continued to echo through the halls.

Cam grabbed her helmet with her free hand and took off running, easily keeping up with Keither. "Just ahead. There's a hole in the wall where I entered. Use that to escape!" Cam called as she fell to her knees. Her suit had started to shock her, most likely a result of Dark Samus's shot. But it wasn't the simple shocks like she'd received from her helmet... No. These shocks were starting to activate the phazon blood that ran through the bounty hunter's veins. Cam started to cough up the blue liquid as her power suit started to fade away.
With each violent pulse of her body, Cam grew weaker and more susceptible to Dark Samus's overtaking. It took all of her strength and control, but Cam managed to look up at Keither.
"Get yourself out... And when you return to everyone... Make sure to give Anthony a thumbs-up for me." Cam screamed out in pain as a black mass flew into the back of her neck. "I'm sorry..." Cam managed to whisper just before Dark Samus's black power suit erupted around Cameran.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image

Keither reached stopped when she fell and ran over to her "Come on soldier, we gotta move!" he said trying to pull her up. He was unaware of what was happening to her until she started coughing up blue liquid that burned his armor. He then noticed her powersuit start to fade and her body start to pulse violently. He kept trying to pull her but she was resisting.

"Get yourself out... And when you return to everyone... Make sure to give Anthony a thumbs-up for me."

Keither let her go and realized that this was futile. He backed up a little looked at his timer..he had to go. He watched as black armor erupted around Cam before sighing and starting to run. The counter was moving down quickly when he reached the hole and in no time it hit Zero. He ran fast as the tunnel shock from the shock waves each explosion sent out until he managed to jump out and move himself away from the building. He watched hundreds of ships rise while most of them were destroyed by the explosion.

Weapons:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

User Image

I was falling. Or floating. I wasn't sure which. Heh... Who am I kidding? I wasn't sure of anything. I didn't know where I was, what had happened, why I was here, or even who I was, for that matter.
"Splinter?!"
The sound of a familiar voice jerked me out of my haze as I whipped around to find myself looking into the eyes of myself.
"Twenty!" I called out as I ran toward my sister and embraced her in a tight hug.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A dark and ominous laugh echoed through the air as a pool of black phazon began to encircle a mass of land around Keither. "Did you honestly think a little explosion was going to kill me?" the voice wasn't just Dark Samus's. It was as if Cameran was talking and Dark Samus was speaking right along with her. "Foolish Spartan."
Another black phazon puddle formed about ten feet in front of Keither and in no time flat had formed Cameran's figure perfectly. The phazon began to form into flesh as Cameran's body took complete form. Her phazon colored eyes had shifted into a black as black night... As did the veins running across her flesh.
"I must applaud you, though, Spartan. It was quite entertaining for me to watch the two of you run amok. But proposing?" a red phazon gun had formed into Dark Samus's hand as she continued. "A Spartan falling in love and starting a family? What a joke." she chuckled. "But something tells me none of it was serious. For you it was all just a game, no?"

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

Keither watched the explosions and sighed before he began to signal the ship to come around and pick him up but he was interrupted by that wicked laugh. He pulled his gun from his hip and aimed it right at her as she materialized. His eyes were narrowed behind the helmet as he stared at what was once Cam. His hand did not shake, his breathing was steady, and he would not hesitate to put one between her eyes. The wind sounded calmly between them slowing debris and ember either way. The flames burning strong behind them. Everything seemed just right as the light from the sun began to vanish and heavy smoke filled the air. He stared ahead and listened to her speak. He was nearly the opposite of what a spartan was. She was right. He was a joke but he stopped caring. Most Spartans knew love was a liability and that they were destined to die in the service.

He looked at her and aimed square at her head "Spartan's don't play games." he said to the corrupted form of Cam. This woman had done more damage to the U.N.S.C than three years of war but had also taken from him several allies and now Cam. It was time to end this even if it meant Cam had to die.

Weapons:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
User Image

User Image

"Ah... But there is no time for a happy reunion, my dear sister." Twenty said as she shook her head and held my shoulders away from her at arm's length. "You're needed elsewhere."
"But how do I get back? Dark Samus overtook my body in order to get to Keither. She took advantage of my distractedness and sent me here. How do I return?" my voice was filled with much more worry than I had intended to seep through.
"Think of what you have to do. Think of who you have to save. And who you must defeat."
The new voice caught me off guard as I whipped around and was caught staring into the eyes of a much older version of my sister and I.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No? Well that's a shame... I had a lovely game planned for us. Your friend..." Dark Samus paused as her black eyes stared up at the sky as if searching for something. "Twenty, was it? She certainly enjoyed our game." an evil smirk graced Dark Samus's lips as she started to slowly pace back and forth. "I must say though, our game is a little weighted in my favor. You see, the phazon that resides within your beautiful Cameran's veins is the most powerful raw phazon in existence. But when combined with my phazon, well... Let's just say if this poor sapling actually knew how to use her full power, she'd be unstoppable. Lucky for you, I happen to have that knowledge." Dark Samus smirked again before waving her gun up by her head for a moment before stretching her arm out completely with her finger wrapped around the trigger. "But if you were headed towards a shooting showdown, then I suppose I can comply."

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash