Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:15 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien mewes softly, returning the same sheepish gaze before he placed a soft kiss on her lips. "I-it's okay..." he said softly, looking down at his fingers, poking them together out of embarrassment. "I... kinda... liked it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:52 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Y-you did?" her eyes started to tear up, but she quickly wiped them away, "I really don't know why I did that..." Ayane said, a small smile pulled at the corners of her mouth, and her ears perked up a little.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:58 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Nodding, Kaien softly took her hands in his, managing a sheepish smiled as his ear began to stand up again. "I don't either, but I think we can try again when we think we're ready..." he said with a soft purr.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Still feeling a bit embarrassed, Ayane looked at Kaien, then replied softly, "I would really like that, and you know, I kinda liked it too." The deep blush in her cheeks faded and her tail swayed a bit more now.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien gave her hands a gentle squeeze, purring a bit louder as his tail began to sway slightly as well. "I'm glad..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:21 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"So, what now, should we keep walking around or do you need to get going?" Ayane asked, the sun now starting to set, causing the shadows of the skyscrapers to fall across the park. A slight breeze started to blow, making the petals of the cherry blossoms to fall around them, and the sweet scent of them filling the air around them.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:23 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien frowned softly. "I should head home... It's probably getting close to dinner time, and mt parents get upset when I miss it. We always have family meals."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:43 pm
Ayane nodded, "I understand, wouldn't want you get in trouble, besides, we'll see each other at school. Also, I'll be happy to drop you off near your home, that's if you're okay with that." She told him, then began to walk back towards the bridge, watching the petals fall around them.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Walking alongside her, Kaien purred happily, making sure to grab his bag as he walked by it. "Maybe I can convince my parents to allow you to stay for dinner... I-I mean, if you want to that is..." He blushed softly again, squeezing her hand lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I would like that, but are you sure your parents would be alright with it?" Ayane asked, as they walked back to the car.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I don't think they would be... I mean, you're my girlfriend... They shouldn't mind..." He stuttered slightly when he said 'girlfriend,' still not used to using that word.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:36 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane's ears perked right up when she heard him say girlfriend, it was a word she didn't hear very often, but she liked the sound of it and she smiled. "If you're positive you want me to stay, then I will, and sooner or later, they'd know we're going out." She spotted the car and Li waiting for them, "Li, I need you to take us to Kaien's house, he invited me over." Ayane told the driver.

Li nodded, then replied, "Certainly Miss Kamakura, just give me the address, then we can be on our way."  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:39 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Just drop us off in the Shinjuku Shopping District. My family lives in an apartment nearby the 404."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:54 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Very well then," he opened the back door for them, "What shall I do while you're there Miss Kamakura, or will you not be needing me anymore?" Li asked.

"You may go home for the night Li, just have someone leave my bike in one of the nearby parking garages, and please let my mother know I'll be with Kaien." Ayane answered as she got into the car and moved over so Kaien could get in.

Li gave his usual bow, "Thank you, I'll make sure to have one of the other drivers drop it off, and I'll give the message to your mother myself." He replied.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Getting in beside her, Kaien let out a soft purr, smiling. "I think you'll love my parents... They're both real nice and kind people..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff