Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lugh's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:34 am
Mayah Playah

"Mostly my chest."

He shifted his hips quickly to adjust the position of his more personal bits. With her on top of him like this, it was impossible to keep from being aroused, but at least if he was in control, nothing would happen.

"But my back hurts way more."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

""How am I supposed to help if I only focus on one area?" she asked, her hands on his shoulders. "I insist. You must turn over so I can massage your front as well."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:34 pm
Mayah Playah

"Insist all you want, it isn't going to happen. Look. Pain is nothing new for me. I'm used to it. I've been hurt a lot. Soreness is something I can't get used to though. And my chest hurts, my back is sore. Which one do you think I want rubbed?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 pm

"I don't need to massage either," she murmured, lowering her lips to his ear. "Either you turn over when I ask you to, or I stop altogether." Galatea moved her lips so that she  was lightly kissing his skin. Moving a bit lower, she kissed between his shoulder blades, then sat back up and continued to rub his back.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh muttered a very rude word under his breath and rolled over underneath her, causing her to fall onto the bed on his left, and revealing how aroused he was.

"Are you happy?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Her eyes were glued to his member as she sat up. "Apparently, not as happy as you," she teased, smirking. After a moment, she took it in her hands and gently moved it back so when she sat on his stomach, she wouldn't hurt it. Adjusting herself, she started to work on his chest, taking special care to flit her fingers across his nipples. "You know, I think you have one of the best bodies I've ever seen, and that's just below the neck. Add the fact that you're gorgeous and I'm surprised you don't have females clawing at your gate, desperate to get in."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh hissed through his teeth as she touched his manhood and closed his eyes, willing himself to stay calm.

"You forget one very important thing. I have a deformity. Society as a whole is a cruel and unforgiving mistress. It turns its back on you the minute you're no longer the cookie cutter image it wants you to be."

He said this last bit with a hint of malice in his voice.

"They call you freak, Frankenstein, monster. I'm the unwanted product of fate."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:05 pm

She leaned forward, her long hair shading them from view and her lips a mere centimeter from his. "You are not a freak, do you hear me? You're perfect. At least, in my eyes, you are. And the whole world is full of idiot mortals who couldn't see flawlessness if it was right in front of them. I never want to hear those words come from those glorious lips again, do you understand me?" Galatea sat back up, smiling down at him. "Besides, I've been called things just as bad, the very nicest being a long haired hippie."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh adjusted his shoulders and frowned as his arm powered off.

"Crap. I must have pulled one of the main power feeds out of place. Gimme a hand sitting up? You can stay on my lap if you want."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm

"Well, if i get to stay skin to skin," Galatea chuckled, grabbing his real arm and pulling him up. However, she pulled him too hard and had her chest pressed a bit too hard to his, yet she still smirked. "Well now...hello there."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"Hello."

He chuckled and wrapped his left arm around her neck.

"You're gonna have to help me here. There's are four small connection points on my shoulder, all you have to do is press them for a few seconds and the lock for each one will disengage on it's own. After that, you'll have to pull the arm off, but not too fast or you'll hurt me. There are a series of about three dozen cables that connect my nervous system to the arm. If you rip any of the cables, it'll feel like someone just stabbed me in the head. It's really painful. One of the cables wasn't connected properly and came loose. I need you to just screw it onto the matching port. Kinda like a television cable. Can you do that? Do you remember all that?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 pm

She nodded and did as she was told, working slowly and deliberately. "You know," she said, "I never thought I'd spend my day naked on a another naked person's lap, fixing his mechanical arm. Although, the naked part is definitely what makes this so fun." She finished screwing the cable into the port, then sighed. "Now what?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh watched Galatea as she worked, her face illuminated in the blue glow coming from the cables, admiring her features. When she was done, he looked to make sure the cable was in place.

"Alright. Give it a second to see if it's working."

The second he finished the sentence, his arm powered up and he wiggled his disconnected fingers.

"Alright. Just slide the arm back onto the support bar and repeat the process for the locks."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Again folowing his instructions, she secured and locked the arm into place. "There, all done. Better?" Her now free hands ran up and down his chest, her lips seeking out his jawline. "If not, I can always help distract you."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh didn't say anything, he just put his now functioning hand behind her head and pulled her into a deep kiss, his left hand on the small of her back.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff