Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier put on his signature smile for Leslie when she opened the door, he was about to say hi but stopped and rose a brow when she stared at his pants. Knowing she noticed his hard on he shrugged as if he didn't care...since he didn't. "Oh don't worry about it and it's early and I'm a guy, morning wood happens." he said as he walked inside her dorm and looked around. It was a bit girly but she was a girl so it's what he expected.He sighed then let out a yawn and turned to her. "I thought we could work on the essay together, you know use the time we have so we can get it over with"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leslie tried to avert her gaze, but she couldn't help herself. He was huge! Those pants were threatening on ripping! She nearly had a nosebleed over the thought of him not wearing pants.
"Uh, u-umm, th-that sounds fine," she stammered and finally managed to rip her eyes off him, only to have them land on a nearby digital clock. "But why so early? It's ten in the morning." she said and yawned over the reminder of how early it was.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier rubbed the back of his neck and sat down in a chair nearby. "Well my brother wanted to use the room for his essay and it was his turn anyway. So since he was doing it I decided to just come here to see if you wanted to work on it" he said letting out another yawn. The quicker they got to it the quicker they could finish or at least be close to finishing. But he couldn't help but to think about Leo and wonder what he was doing, he felt like a lovesick boyfriend..even thought that's kind of what he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:11 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Assured that his brother was now long gone, Leo turned his laptop on and went straight to Google, wasting no time at all. But it did feel awkward, alone or not, to look something like this up. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to handle it or squirm uncomfortably all the time. Everytime he thought against doing this, however, he would remember the humiliation of being on bottom - a virgin at the bottom, he may add - and felt the energy needed to continue.
Google's nearly blank screen appeared with its giant logo and the search bar beneath it. What to look up first... Inhaling all his pride, Leo set his fingers on the keyboard and typed in 'Male Pleasure Points'. The screen went white for a second before thousands of links appeared.
'Learn to please your man', 'Sex Tips - Pleasure Points', '9 Fantastic Spots on the Male Body'. These were but a few of the many links that awaited the frowning man. It was much more awkward than he ever anticipated, but damn it, so was being the girl in bed! That in mind again, Leo exhaled and clicked all top three links into new tabs, bracing himself for everything he knew he wasn't ready for.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

While trying to get Leo out of his mind for a moment, Zavier went over to Leslie's laptop and showed him what he had for the essay so far and that she could add or remove somethings if she liked. He really didn't care either way. "So this is what I have for now, what do you think?" he asked as he motioned her over to him. Al though it was pretty obvious that she had a crush on him Zavier didn't seem to notice or really care. He didn't want to cuddle or kiss any body else but Leo and in his mind it was going to stay that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Leslie glanced over at the essay with wide eyes. He finished it in a day? Not even, less than a day! So if he was finished, and still here, and with a 'problem'... Did he... Did he like her?
Her blush deepened, and it even changed a whole new color when she noticed how close Zavier was to her. "I-It's really nice." she said squeakily.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier looked at her for a second then turned back to the laptop."I guess I did do pretty good didn't I? But we are suppose to work together so you can at least proof read it and add a few things" He let out another yawn and checked the time. It was still early and he thought he could take Leo out for breakfast if he wasn't too busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leslie nodded and started reading over the essay, although not all of her focus was to their project...

~~~

About an hour and a half had passed before Leslie finished her edits on the paper. It was really nice, she just wished she could add incestuous homosexuality to their project to make it so much more interesting. She had just finished clicking the Save button when she looked at the time. 11:30 am. Oooh, she's late!
"Alright, we're done here." Leslie smiled as she got up a bit quickly, stumbling from how the blood rushed in her head. "I have to go eat lunch with my parents now, so... I'll see you later, 'kay?" she smiled sweetly, politely waiting for him to leave.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:24 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier looked at what she did to the essay and nodded in approval. He took it and smiled softly at her when she mentioned she had to leave. "Oh okay well I'll see you later then bye" he said then quickly left out the room. He didn't want to seem to eager to get back to his dorm room but he really was.
When he arrived he opened the door, smiling happily to see Leo. "Hey Leo I decided that I'm going to cook lunch for you~" he said with a grin. He was going to take him out but he thought cooking for him would be more meaningful.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo's heart nearly stopped when Zavier walked in. No wait, it did.
Leo was seated in his favorite black leather chair, one knee over the other and his elbow topping that to hold his chin as the other arm sat limp on the left armrest. He stared wide-eyed at his screen, not daring to see his brother. Currently on his computer screen was a YouTube screen with the main video titled 'Male Sex 101' with a young, and obviously gay man holding up a d***o and explaining what to do with it.
"The tip is incredibly sensitive, and if used right-" Leo frantically pressed the close button, his hand slowly lowered back to its armrest, and his wide eyes grew even wider. Sprawled out over his desk were thousands of notes, each one scribbled with 'design's and things he no doubt learned about through the Internet.
God this can't be happening, thought Leo as he continued to avoid Zavier's gaze.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:45 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier looked at Leo for a moment then at the screen and all the notes. He was going to say something and he wanted to but...he knew how Leo was and how his pride was already hurt from him seeing that so he did the best thing he thought he could do for his lover. Pretend he didn't see a thing."So since I'm cooking lunch for my favorite person what would he like to eat~?" he said then walked over to Leo and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a soft nuzzle. Oh how he missed his brother/lover so much all he could really think about was him the entire time he was with Leslie. He couldn't help it but he was definitely a lovesick romantic.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo slowly closed his eyes and braced himself for all sorts of jokes Zavier was about to deliver, but nothing came. He quickly opened his eyes and hesitantly looked at his brother when he gave him a kiss, wondering why on Earth he wasn't talking about this, but he had a feeling he knew why.
Thank you, he thought with a soft smile.
"I... I'm in the mood for waffles." he coughed awkwardly as he closed all his tabs, all twenty-three of them.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:52 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier chuckled then went to the kitchen and began to make waffles. He thought it was a little odd to be making waffles for lunch but if that's what Leo wanted then that's what he was going to make. While he cooked he was making sure the waffles would come out perfect, luckily he wasn't distracted..atleast not now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

With Zavier making something in the kitchen, Leo frantically began stacking his notes and research together. He wasn't really craving waffles, he wasn't even that hungry - He had some toast during a research break - but it was the first thing that came to his mind... that was food.... and not cylindrical!
He finished getting his papers together and stuffed them in his drawer then placed all sorts of shirts on top of it messily.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier just continued to cook until he finally finished the waffles. He made two waffles just for Leo with strawberry syrup which was his favorite. He placed them on a plate then set it on the table and poured him some orange juice in a glass. "Leo I'm done with your waffles!" He said as he sat down at the table, he was sure that Leo was trying to hide everything but it made him wonder what he planned on doing later..  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff