Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Apartment Complex Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:52 am
Vinny Leavitt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The trip out the room was nerve wracking. Vinny felt his heart thump heavily against his chest. Part of him wanted to turn around and forget this ever happened, to pretend like everything was all right. If he did, however, he would never feel content, even if the truth ended up being more painful than the lies.
When they were out of the apartment, the guitarist kept his back to Dexter. He was quiet for a moment, gathering his nerves, then, with a sigh, turned to the teacher. "Do you still love Akito?" he flat out asked.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:55 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"Akito?" he repeated, the name hitting him the chest much like a knife, although it might've been the way he was asked the question that hit him so hard. "Why are you asking me that?" Dexter countered, trying not to feel offended that Vinny would even contemplate it.

"I get paid to teach your stupid butt, not amuse you!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:03 am
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny's eyes narrowed slightly when he saw the reaction Dexter gave. His hope fell harder when he heard the question that took the answer's place. "Answer the question, Dexter." he said solemnly. He wanted to laugh at this. It was like the first day they actually talked to each other, when Dexter was still a tough teacher and was demanding he wrote essays and read aloud love letters. Back when Dexter was still heart-broken.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:12 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Dexter was silent as they stood in the hallway, his eyes on Vinny and never looking away. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was like Barbara all over again. "It doesn't matter what I say, Vinny," he said instead of an answer. "No matter what, you're still going to have that doubt in your mind. You can pretend like me telling you that I don't love him anymore will make it go away, but it won't." Finally, his age had brought him wisdom that was useful. However, it didn't make it any less painful.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:18 am
Vinny Leavitt

Clearly unsatisfied by the answer, Vinny turned his head and let that bitter smile out. "You just keep refusing to answer." he said with a spiteful chuckle. "He was really something else, wasn't he?" He turned to look at Dexter, pain in his eyes. "That day we started talking, you told me all about him. He was energetic and vivacious, things like that. Then I told you that you should get a rebound to feel better. I'm pretty stupid. I told you to do that yet I fell for it anyway."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:29 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"Is that what you think you are?" he asked, dumbfounded. "Do you really think I feel so little for you? Akito was a chapter of my life, but that's closed. It still hurts to think about, yes, but so does Barbara. I don't see you asking if I'm still in love with her." He laughed mirthlessly, looking away before shaking his head and looking back to Vinny. "You don't care if I love him, or Barbara, or you. It's all just drama, doubt. I'm too old for this kind of bullsh-t, Vinny. If you don't want to be with me, don't yank my ex into this." He turned and opened the door. He wasn't going to waste his time any more with this teenage drivel.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:36 am
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny looked at Dexter with a mixture of disappointment, sadness, and surprise in his eyes. Barbara wasn't Dexter's last lover, didn't he think of that? And to call it all drama, is that what he saw it all as? Did he even take the guitarist seriously? All those times he tried to make conversation or talk about something, was that just some drama he was trying to gossip about to? It stung. It stung a lot, actually. Here he was, a shaking mess that just wanted reassurance, and all he got was the man laughing and calling him a kid.
Alone, Vinny looked down. His hands were shaking. Was that from adrenaline or the truth he just learned? In the end, he was just some cute distraction for Dexter, wasn't he? Someone that wasn't old enough for him, someone that only wanted drama and doubts. The world became blurry, and it took the guitarist blinking to realize that he was crying. He brought his arm up to wipe away a few hot tears then looked at the door. Sniffing, he remembered the tickets he brought and pulled them out of his pocket. Two front row tickets and backstage passes. He didn't want to give these away anymore. What if he saw Dexter there? Laughing at the kid that was dressed up as an actor. Vinny bit his lip and set the tickets down in front of the door, knocking before striding away.
Merry Christmas.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Caroline stood in the middle of the living room, waiting for her father to compliment her good job in getting all cleaned up, but he barely noticed her, instead striding right past her and into his room. Left alone, she wandered over to the door as it was knocked, certain it was Vinny. He must've been locked out or something! Opening the door, she grinned happily. "What's the password?" she asked excitedly, only to find herself talking to open air. Looking down, she picked up the tickets, then furrowed her brow. Tickets to Kurai Arashi? Where was Vinny? What was happening?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:11 am
Vinny Leavitt

~~~

Vinny exhaled slowly, trying to calm down his rapidly beating heart. He pulled out his phone to look at himself through the camera, grimacing at his makeover. He had fake tattoos (the kinds that needed to be put on like real ones), a messy fohawk, and piercings decorating his face and body (they were real, too. Ken had to hold him down and sometimes knock him down). This wasn't like him at all, but Ken assured him that people loved this style. If he wanted to keep Dexter and impress him he'd have to become... this.
Sighing once again, Vinny put up his phone and looked to the closed door. He couldn't stop thinking about that other night, how Dexter yawned in the middle of... passion! Passion for Vinny, apparently. Well things would change. He was tougher, cooler. Dexter would be enamored within seconds!
Thinking back to Ken's training, Vinny pumped himself up via hopping in place and cracking his neck, then knocked on the door. He had sent a text to the teacher earlier, telling him that they'd be going on a date later and he'd pick him up, so he should answer soon.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:29 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

The door opened, a puff of smoke exiting before the occupant could. Now that Caroline was gone, the entire apartment was a smoking zone. It was good, too, because Dexter had been dying for a cigarette her entire visit. Speaking of, Dexter had cleaned up fairly well for this date. He had shaved, his hair just perfected from a haircut the day before, and made sure to be well-rested today. That yawn from the other day had been both unexpected and unacceptable. He wanted to make it up to his lover today.
When he opened the door, however, the person he saw wasn't his much younger boyfriend. "Sorry, I think you have the wrong apartment number. This is 207. College kids are two floors down." He started to shut the door, texting Vinny as he did. At this rate, they were going to have to cut the night short.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:16 pm
Vinny Leavitt

There was a thud and if Dexter looked up he'd see an arm and a fist pressed against the door to keep it open. "It's me, Vinny," the brunette said. He leaned in, smirking arrogantly at Dexter. "Like the new look? I figured it was time to change a few things from the old boring lifestyle I had. I think you'll like some of them." He winked then stuck out his tongue to show the silver stud at the center. That one Ken had to knock him out in order to get.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:15 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Dexter yelped as the door was kept open, the thud scaring him for just a second. He regained his composure before widening the door, taking a good look at the young man in front of him. This wasn't Vinny. This guy had to be lying. Snorting, the teacher shook his head. "Yeah right, like the guy who cries at the bear commercial would get a tongue piercing. Nice try, kid." He moved to close the door again.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:00 pm
Vinny Leavitt

"Yeah well I'm not the same Vinny anymore!" the guitarist snapped, a vein pulsing at the side of his head. "I upgraded! I don't just look tough, I am tough! No more gardening crap or toy sh-t! I'm 100% man, now are we going on this date or not?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:11 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

He paused, examining the young man in his doorway. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but there was no harm in at least trying. "I guess. Can you at least take the facial piercings out?" he asked, gesturing to Vinny's face. "It's not going to be easy to kiss you with metal attacking me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:21 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny hesitated. Did Dexter not like the piercings? No, that couldn't be right! Ken said these were desirable for everybody. That's right, Dexter was just trying to trick him into being boring again! He just couldn't handle how irresistible the guitarist was now, just like Ken said!
"No way," snorted Vinny. "I didn't get this just for show. Have you ever felt one in your mouth? Or... anywhere else?" he smirked as he leaned in close, his eyes clouding with lust.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces