Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
D'Lux Gold, NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:52 pm
I found a little plot of land in the Garden of Eden,
It was dirt and dirt is all the same; I tilled it with my two hands.
And I called it my very own, there was no one to dispute my claim.
You'd be shocked at the state of things: the whole place had just cleared right out-
In my garden; start again; in my heart and into every heart but one...
Meet me in the Garden of Eden, and be sure to bring a friend!
We are gonna have ourselves a time; we are gonna have a garden party.

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

FORMER HUFFLEPUFFBLOOD TRAITORF & B CASHIER AND TUTOR

Had it been possible to disappear, Elsie knew she would have faded into the lights and noise ages ago. But it wasn't possible so here she sat, forcing a smile at Tanya's drunken antics and Echo's exasperation, desperately wishing she were anywhere else. See, as it turned out, weddings were not the best place to be when your own relationship seemed to be burning down around you. But Echo and Tanya were her best friends, and this was Echo's sister's wedding, and she had to be here. Dave had been invited as well, but he hadn't come. Obviously.

His official excuse was work exhaustion and the fact that Gypsy's grandparents were unfailingly purist, and, as the 'mudblood boyfriend of a proper pureblood girl', he'd mockingly imitated, he didn't feel like attending. It was a bullsh*te excuse, and Elsie knew he knew it. He'd come with her to Leo and David's wedding, and the Averys had probably had a former Death Eater or two in attendance and Dave hated David. But then again, their relationship had not been nearly as rocky then, so obviously that had a good deal to do with it.

Elsie was angry and bitter and she knew it, so she sat in her seat and nursed a Hocus Pocus. Had Dave been here he would have teased her over it, because it was just a cocktail. But Dave was not here, and even if he was, she doubted there would have been much teasing going on. It probably would have been worse, because everyone would have had to awkwardly endure them barely speaking to one another and probably drinking themselves into oblivion. It was better, she told herself, that she'd come alone. Let him sit home and sulk and say nothing, just like always.

Dave said he didn't bother arguing with her because she never listened to him anyways, but the truth was, Elsie always listened. She just didn't want to hear it, because he was wrong. He was wrong. If he could just get over this idea that she was too good for him, that he was just some wild flight of fancy for her, they would be fine. If he could stop looking like he was about to puke every time someone brought up marriage- they would be fine. But he couldn't, or wouldn't, and they were not fine. They were definitely not fine at all.

Part of her was terrified that she was going to come home and he would be gone, him and his annoying records and his video games and his stupid dirty shoes and his shredded jeans and his holey tee shirts, and she would never see him again. Because that would be just like Dave, wouldn't it? To just clear out like that, without a word? Elsie could have written poetry on how they had more in common with one another than they thought- neither of their childhoods had been the happiest, and they'd both grown up very used to conflict, except Dave had been the long suffering stoic only child, and she the forced mediator 'smile until Dad stops threatening to kill everyone' middle daughter.

But she wouldn't, because there were some things they had silently agreed to never discuss a long time ago, and the scars inside their veins left by parents and unhappy homes, big and small alike, were some of those things. For a second she wanted to sob, for seemingly no reason at all, but she took another sip of her drink and forced herself to keep it together. This was a wedding. Not the stage for a drama about her personal breakdown. She should be enjoying herself, or at least pretending to.

OOC:
Username

We broke our hearts in the war between St. George and the dragon,
But both in equal parts are welcome; I'm inviting everyone.
Farewell to loves that I have known, even muddy as waters run...
Tell me, what is meant by sitting alone; the unending amends you made,
Are enough for one life; be done, I believe in innocence, little darlin'; start again.
I believe in everyone, I believe, regardless of what they've done.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXUser Image

New Lord Moineau BernardSingle Knower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi grinned for real when a butterbeer was pushed in front of him and his dry water was taken away. Score! He snorted as Luke told him that if he fell off the wagon from this he'd turn him blue, of that he had no doubt, and raised his drink in salute before taking a cautious sip, just to be sure. When he didn't get the sudden urge for whiskey he called it success and continued on. He winced when Steffi mentioned finding him someone better than his ex, and how sad was it he still couldn't say the man's name without feeling hollow? "I only as' t'at they don' have blue eyes. Don' really think I cen manage t'at. Oh, an' if you cen make sure they have both t'at'd be really great too." he smirked at his own attempt at humor. He felt like he was intruding on a moment as she and Luke talked about how she was dealing with her younger brother getting married and having a kid while she was still stuck in limbo. While she didn't actually say that he knew her well enough to know that's how she was feeling. And it wasn't like they didn't have a decent excuse what with her boyfriend going to prison for nearly a year and a half but the berk had also been out of prison for nearly a year and a half. He had already figured that if his friend hadn't asked by the Valentines Day that he would have to push him into it. Possibly literally. "Yeah, when shoul' I be plannin' fer another weddin' fer th' two of you? I wos thinkin' ya know a' my place, an' then ya cen jus' take it off my hands." Tobi said nonchalantly as he downed the rest of his butterbeer. He had tried countless times to hand the ownership over to his friends sprouting that it was just too damn big by himself. Well that and he was sure the orphan kids would have too much fun trying to find and map out all the rooms in that place. That and the pool and gardens.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image
                                                    Flick flack,
                                                    No slack,
                                                    I got the wit that my enemies lack,
                                                    But I know what I am,
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

poolqǝɹnԀ |ᛗ| sǝzǝǝɥM ƃuıpɹɐzıM s,ʎǝlsɐǝM ɟo ɹǝuʍO |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke sighed, knowing he had the most patient girlfriend in the world, which was saying something considering the fact that she hadn't smacked him or yelled at him over it. However, he was finally in a good enough place that he could actually think about asking her for her hand in marriage. Something about having to first straighten out his life after being in a prison for over a year had that effect. Tobi could say what he wanted, but Luke wasn't going to run into this half-cocked. Not entirely, anyway. He shifted a bit, making sure he was comfortable before he shot Tobi a semi-irritated look. "Tobi, I'm not a teenager anymore. I can ask when I'm good and ready." And when he'd actually found a ring. He hadn't quite yet, which made this whole thing a bit more tricky. He wrapped his arms around Steffi and winced as he heard bits of what was going on between the Lovettes and his mor. Oh, they got her annoyed. That wasn't going to be pretty. He looked at Tobi, a slight smirk flitting across his features. "No blue eyes for any future lovers, hrm? Well, that basically nullifies anyone in my family. Maybe I could ask Drage or something. Oh wait, he has blue eyes too. You just have to be picky, huh?"

He stuck his tongue out at Tobi, fighting the urge to chuckle and instead settled his head on Steffi's. Now that she mentioned kids, he actually wondered how many kids she actually wanted. He wasn't afraid of the pureblood curse, since while he was a pureblood, there was no incest in his relationship unless you counted the whole legal discourse of him marrying his adopted sister. Which made no difference, as they weren't related by blood and therefore they didn't have to worry. Sometimes he worried that Vio would have that kind of problem if Callius and Desdemona decided to try and arrange a marriage for her, but knew as the eldest male of his father's line, he could easily nullify it if Vio wanted nothing of the sort. Which, honestly, he thought that Cora and Garrett would have a field day if they did that to their neice. "So, hypothetically, if we did get married and had kids, how many would you want anyway, Steffi? I mean, I wouldn't mind kids, I just hadn't thought about how many yet."

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Well, one wedding down...
                                                    Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Trick some,
                                                    Just begun,
                                                    Giving you more when you only want one,
                                                    Cause I know what I am
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:24 pm
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia rolled her eyes heavenward as everyone and their nuclei decided to tell her why spiking a nonalcoholic drink was bad. At least Whitethorne had the decency to make it somewhat amusing! That other one was just dull, then again he was a Ravenclaw and she was sure about one in every year had both brain and snark. It was why she was glad she had found Mordred so soon. And of course Lori would look at the logical side of things but she was still being off because of whatever happened so she would excuse this just once. "Unless one of you has an aging potion on hand and is just holding out on the rest of us, I very much doubt I could go up to the bar and order White Russian without just being given a glass of cold milk." she told the group with a derisive snort. Though that wouldn't be what she ordered, she had never gotten the taste for rum like her uncle had. He blamed his students for pushing him towards hard liquor while his brothers argued that he had always been that way. His students just pushed him to drink more of it. She blinked when her friend suddenly asked about her father and his date causing her to nod at the question, because honestly she was sure the girl knew that but was also double sure she hadn't asked to be snotty. "She is. She's also the one who made the dresses in the wedding party, quite impressive really. And I honestly have no idea. They're both so decisively awkward around each other I don't know if it's pitiful or adorable." she responded with a short shrug. It wasn't like she didn't like the woman, if she ranked her up besides the other harlots who tried to go after her dad she was certainly a prize. She had a job and hobby outside of men and their genitals, she didn't sprout about religion every ten seconds, best of all she hadn't even mentioned her father's absent wife or how "girls need to grow up with a woman's touch." Jesus every time someone said it she wanted to scream "LESBIAN *****." At Lori's next question of Fiona's relations with the newlywed couple Gia gave another shrug. "Dunno. I didn't really ask, but I'm sure not every couple invites their seamstress to the actual wedding so she has to be pretty close. Possibly a family friend?" the Italian suggested stealing a slice of cake from a nearby table. It wasn't like the man had even noticed since he was sleeping. Wait. It was incredibly hard to be asleep in an active club, no matter how old a person was. She looked back at him for a few seconds and only when she was sure she could see a definitive breath did she start eating. Graverobbing was all well and good but at least be sure.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Wearing △Where ~A wedding? △With ~People △What ~Trying to figure out what planet I'm on △OOC ~
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself (myself)
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:42 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes sighed as Elli asked why Ada hadn't told Tassy, and the older twin shrugged. Like Les, it wasn't his secret to tell, and it was already bad enough that Chance had told Les before Ada became a vampire. Thankfully, Chance hadn't had that kind of slip up since, to which Chalmes was eternally thankful. Eretria had threatened to wipe Chance's memories if it had continued. He didn't want that to happen to his son, after all. "Chris doesn't like people knowing he's a vampire. That extends to his kids and wife too. There was some mess he was involved with back when we were seventeen with vampire hunters and he'd rather his family not be in danger. I'm surprised Grace didn't say anything like that to you, though. Chris practically drilled that into my head when I found out he was a vampire." Thankfully he'd led Elli a good distance away from anyone not a vampire to be able to overhear. He'd rather not have his sister or brother annoyed with him again over that mess. It was pretty bad when he considered the mess with Maybel, but thankfully the reporter had kept her word.

He looked over at her, wondering about her whole thoughts of the wedding, but decided to let sleeping dogs lie. After all, Elli had been in that relationship with Cameron whathisface, and had been trapped at home. He didn't want to see her stuck in the same situation. "So, umm, baby isn't kicking you too much, is it? I mean, I'm actually kind of glad that Tria and you ended up pregnant at the same time, since I'm pretty sure that Father was going to give me the usual lecture about everything. He's still annoyed at Ada and Chris." It wasn't an exaggeration, either. He hadn't seen his father's face go from normal to purple in such a short amount of time. He would rather not find out what would happen if something worst happened, like if he ended up a werewolf or something.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Well, let's hope this doesn't get out all over the bar...
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:26 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny sighed, thinking that that was an understatement. He recalled the summer he'd run away, and the earful he'd gotten over his tattoo. It had been done, though, and couldn't exactly be removed. At least without a major procedure in the muggle world. He wasn't sure if there was a magical equivalent. However, he liked his tattoo, and that was that. Besides, while yes Jojo had gone out drinking at that party, it was just that, one night. He'd still been surprised at how well she'd held her alcohol, though. Elliott had been completely trashed and kept confessing his love to a very sober Jesse. Or it seemed like that to the elder Slytherin. He had the feeling that she wasn't talking about getting drunk, well, not at first. He honestly had no idea how to even broach that subject with her though. Like, he knew he should apologize about making her feel like he didn't want her that way. That was ridiculous. After all, he was a teenage guy. He wasn't going to pretend that he was asexual, since he wasn't. However, explaining that and getting someone to understand he wasn't being a complete creep about it were two different things. And considering her father had no clue about that incident, he intended to keep it that way. "Well, that's good. I didn't want you to get in trouble for something like that. I know I'd never hear the end of it if Steffi or Jer knew what had happened."

Apparently it took her a while to register that he'd asked her about school, which meant that she was thinking of something else. Listening to her describe what was going on, he couldn't help but shake his head. While he didn't know either boy that well, he could tell they were like inseparable. Which had surprised him when he'd never seen Elliott in his common room before. Then again, they might have been trying to avoid Benji. That Slytherin was just this side of awful when it came to keeping his nose to himself and not making an arse of himself. When she mentioned elective choices, he frowned. Well, he'd basically dropped a lot of things that would have led to anything but art, so maybe she could look at what she had left? He wasn't sure, since he didn't know what she had for classes still. "It can't be that bad. I mean, I know that I had a very limited set of NEWTs in school, and it was never going to be a guarantee with what I had that I'd actuallu get anything after school. I just got lucky and Gypsy was willing to take me on as an apprentice artist. That might be more because I'm Jer's brother though. I guess I could have gone into quidditch, but I don't fancy being chased around by bludgers for the rest of my life, really. So, umm, what do you have for classes, anyway? Maybe it could give you an idea for your strengths and go from there." After thinking about what he just said, he could have kicked himself. He almost sounded like a muggle career councillor instead of a boyfriend. Maybe he should just shut up before he got to the point where he was giving her bad advice on this stuff.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, this is awkward...
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:29 am
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi rolled her eye at Tobi. "What's wrong with only having one eye?" She asked, sticking out her tongue. She rolled her eye again when he tried to pawn his house off on them again. "As much as I think the orphans would LOVE to live in your mansion, I don't think you can just pawn houses off on us because they have bad memories in them. That's the epitome of running from your problems." She raised an eyebrow at him and took a sip of her drink. She had totally avoided commenting on Tobi's mention of marriage. She wasn't one to push Luke into anything, unlike Tobi. Which was probably why she was friends with Tobi. Because lets be honest, she and Luke would have never gotten together if it weren't for Tobi's stupid love potion plan that back fired and worked at the same time.

She snorted when Luke berated Tobi for her. She was sure he was thinking of his idiot teenager denial as well.
                                                              "Isn't Drage dating somebody? Or at least one of them is.... I'm sure we'll find somebody for you. There is more than one great non-blue eyed dude in England. And if not, we'll go to Norway or something." She smirked at Tobi, but it slowly turned to a rather... girly grin (at least for Steffi), when Luke's head rested on hers and his arms wrapped around her. When he asked about kids she blinked and thought about it. She really wasn't sure. I mean it was obvious she was used to a big family, but how many kids could she technically handle along with all the orphans? But then there was also the fact that the orphans would be adopted sooner or later. She finally and shrugged. "Is it weird that I actually haven't thought about that before?"

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:21 am
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Mother ♫ Chalmes Whitethorne ♫

I can't remember ¢αяιиģ for an нøυя or so.
                                                        ṡταяτε∂ crying and I couldn't ṡτøρ myself.
                                                        I started яυииιиģ but there's иøωнεяεto run to.

Elli actually burst out laughing when he said he was surprised Grace hadn't said something similar to what Chris told Chalmes. "Its cute that you think she cares if people know." She said through giggles. She shook her head slowly, as her laughter subsided. "If you'd ever met Gracie you'd understand why I think that's so funny. She basically spews her secrets to everyone she meets. Hell, she told Eve to use it as a threat to any bullies in school." She shrugged and took a sip of her water. She knew she could be drinking butterbeer or virgin anything, but at the moment, the smell of pretty much everything was making her nauseous, so water was her only option.

She blinked as he began asked how she was feeling. She was still getting used to the fact that he actually cared about her and her pregnancy and everything. It wasn't that Cam hadn't cared. He had, but they'd barely been out of school when Kory was born, and they'd both been kids. She didn't blame him for being a useless boyfriend and father, but she also knew she hadn't done anything wrong. It was just strange to suddenly have a boyfriend in her life that both cared about her, her son, and her unborn child. She shrugged.
                                                        "So far it's not as bad as when I was pregnant with Kory... except the nausea to almost everything and the food cravings.... no crazy mood swings yet..." She glanced up at him and grinned. She knew well enough the mood swings wouldn't hit until a month or so from now, and she hoped that he dealt with them as well as Ver had. She glanced at Tria when her pregnancy was mentioned and snorted. "Yeah I'm sure you're dad is thrilled that you now have an illegetimate child and you got your unmarried girlfriend pregnant who just happens to be like 6 years younger than you." She teased, leaning against him.

Well it ωαṡ cool cool, it was just all ¢øøℓ.
                                                        Now it's over for мε, and it's over for ÿøυ.
                                                        Let's see how ƒαя we've ¢øмε.
                                                        I believe the ωøяℓ∂ is вυяиιиģ to the ground.

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FIFƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

PЯΣFΣᄃƬ
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addison knew practically no one here, he was just here as Pru's plus one. He was sitting with her, pretty much not saying anything. He nodded along with her when she spoke, then shrugged. After all, she knew them better than him. What could he say that wouldn't sound either ignorant or offensive. "Err, would you like to dance?" he asked, nodding towards the dance floor. After all, there was music playing and maybe a little dancing would get her mind off what was going on here.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:55 pm
Your mouth is a revolver,
Firing bullets in the sky.
Your love is like a soldier,
Loyal 'til you die.
And I've been looking at the stars...
For a long, long time.
I've been putting out fires all my life.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Dragon Research & Restraint BureauFormer GryffindorHalfblood Twin

Toby made a 'I'm not so sure about that' noise, and wavered a hand in the air. "Ehh... 'cautious' is not a word I would use to describe either of them, never mind the two of them together, but you're probably right. They already have Malcolm." He had to give it to them; he wasn't sure he'd be prepared to take in a three year old half brother right now. Screw it, he knew he wouldn't be. Definitely not. Nope. A baby was one thing, a toddler with no warm up period before hand? Not a chance in hell.

He scoffed at what she said next. "Oh, come off it, Ronna. You're seriously gonna pull the 'Dori's practically a kid' bullcrap? He and Jess are both all for it, and they've been together for like three years now. Besides, they're both pretty much at the same maturity level sooo-," Toby shrugged and took another sip of his drink. "The math works out for me," he teased.

He fell silent as she went on. She sounded like she had thought this through at least a little, anyways. "So if it's more binding, why bother with the married bit at all? Aren't you common law married after some number of years anyways?" He laughed then. "She'd be fit to be tied- look, I dunno! I haven't asked her this! I just know Mum's kinda intense about making sure people get married for the right reasons- her little sister got engaged at like eighteen, straight out of Hogwarts, to some arsehole and they eventually got married and it was a train wreck. Basically."

Christ, he really was buzzed. Dead aunts and uncles and bad marriages were not really conversation material at a wedding, but at least he hadn't added the 'and now they're both dead' part. He cringed a little at the thought. "Anyways, you want me to get you another drink or something?" He was almost done with his as well, and he could do with another. Just kill the rest of that filter while he was at it.

OOC:
mc2

Everybody wants a flame, but-
They don’t want to get burnt.
And today is our turn.
People like us, we don't-
Need that much, just...
Someone that starts the-
Spark in our bonfire hearts!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Chill at the Reception with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is exactly as ridiculous as I thought it'd be ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ иøω мч f υ я ħαš тυяиeđ тø š κ ı и ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aиđ I'νe вeeи qυı¢κłч υ š ħ e я e đ ı и ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tø α ω ø я ł đ тħαт I ¢ ø и f e š š I đø и ø т κ и ø ω ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bυт I šтıłł đ я e α м øf яυииıиg ¢ α я e ł e š š тħяøυgħ тħe š и ø ω ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDori relaxed somewhat at Jess' promise that she wouldn't let him slip up. He really shouldn't have to ask her stuff like this, should be mindful of his own damn self that it wasn't an issue, but the fact was, once he started drinking, he got a bit loose with his tongue. He managed a grin, eyes seeming to dance with excitement... or maybe it was just the lighting. "I can think of worse ways to be shut up," he told her cheekily. "Actually, you know, I'm already like, suuuuuper drunk. Maybe you should just lay one on me now just in case." The Hufflepuff grinned, knowing that, at the moment, she didn't quite have the option of doing so, given the difference in their heights and all, but he figured she'd make it up to him later.

spaceHe had to admit that it was rather nice to hear someone call him a hero, even if she was being overdramatic. Though, he'd give Jess one thing, she certainly knew how to overplay something. Should've been an actress, he thought, not for the first time. He rolled his eyes faintly, even knowing she couldn't see it. "I'd hope our kids had something better to say about me than that I was good at enabling you to get smashed, but I supposed there're worse legacies to leave behind," he snickered. After a second, though, he paused, mid-stride, it finally registering that she'd mentioned kids, which to his recollection was not something they'd discussed. Not that he was opposed to the idea, actually he was exceptionally happy that she'd been thinking in those terms, much like he had been when they'd gotten engaged, it'd just come out of no where... Though, he supposed that was the best way for it to come out, really. As a given, something they both just knew they were going to do, without having to question it. No conversation, just... a fact of life. Maybe they were just that in sync with one another. Made sense, given that they tended to be on the same page about pretty much everything, as far as he knew. He continued the trek to the bar, a little giddy at the prospect. They were engaged, they were going to have kids... Maybe it should've seemed overwhelming, given that he was only eighteen, but it wasn't like he could see his life going anywhere else. He liked it exactly where he was.

spaceThe werewolf had literally licked his lips at the sight of his drink, thinking that he couldn't wait for someone to make an off-color comment about his drink preferences. He was pretty tall, after all, and thin, but pretty well muscled, all things considered. His fiancee's comment that it looked good had him handing it up over his shoulder so she could take a sip. For his part, he was sort of addicted to anything that was alcoholic and chocolate at the same time. Not alcoholic-level addicted, he amended. He just... really liked the combination. It seemed indulgent and a bit childish, which were two things he definitely gravitated towards. Her own choice had him arching a brow, until it was presented to her and she commented on his hair color. He laughed then, turning his head back to press a kiss to her cheek. "Only you," he told her with a snicker. "Table, or just sit here at the bar? Or you could keep clinging to my back like a monkey, that's fine, too."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи ω e α я чøυя fυя łıκe α я ı ν e я øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Bυт чøυ вeттeя вe š υ я e ıf чøυ'яe м α κ ı и ' Gøđ α ł ı α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I'м α я α т т ł e š и α κ e , вαвe, I'м łıκe f υ e ł øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø ıf чøυ'яe gøииα geт м α đ e , đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:44 pm
Staring blindly through a blizzard,
Chasing after your restless heart.
Mind is buzzing like a helicopter...
Cutting quickly through the dark!
Smoke is pouring from my windows,
And I'm reaching out my hand...
Hoping someone's at my fingertips;
That can help me understand!

User Image
U R I E L
A D A I R
S C O T T

Former HufflepuffMugglebornAdoptedHealer

Uriel could have started banging his head on the table, but felt that would most likely not make things any better. He was a moron, and she was laughing. He rested his head in his arms for a moment with a groan, then lifted it slightly to look at her. "Yes. We are. More so me. Most of the people I deal with on a day to day basis are bleeding, or unconscious, or being attacked by a charmed teapot gone terribly wrong..." He sighed. "This is why I need to get out more."

He looked slightly taken aback when she grabbed his hand and led him out of his seat and towards the bar, but didn't mind at all. One of them had better take charge and be assertive at some point, and it clearly wasn't going to be him anytime soon. Besides, her hand was small and warm in his and Uriel had retained enough teenage shyness to go slightly pink. Part of him hoped it was lost in the lighting, but then again... wouldn't it be better for them to be on the same page?

He felt like he'd wasted so much time before just trying to get up the nerve to ask a girl out. He didn't want it to be like that this time; he wasn't a kid anymore. Uriel had always had a pretty good idea of what he wanted out of life, and it was a job he cared about, someone he loved who loved him back with no conditions attached, and a family of his own. Maybe it was a weird 'I was adopted, I want an extremely cliche and normal adult home life' thing, but he didn't really care.

The blond glanced over at her appreciatively when she told the bartender to surprise, something he'd be far too wary of. Lyv had not let go of his hand, and he made no moves to pull his own away. This was almost like a couple thing, right? Ordering drinks together while holding hands? "I'll have a Fuller's," he said, and then, with slightly more confidence. "Put hers on my tab, thanks." He looked around, still holding her hand, while waiting for his drink.

"And they've scattered to the wind," he muttered in reference to his family. "That might actually be a good thing, my parents are insane. A pleasant sort of insane, but still bonkers."

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

The stars are bound to change.
Hold on, hold on, wait for another day.
Hold on, hold on, the future's not that far away.
Yelling for the sun as the water rises-
Feeling like smoke, filling up your eyes!
Swinging at a ghost, go and lock that door,
Leave that wreckage, let it wash ashore.
Go save yourself up, it's a hell of a ride...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:22 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

Pru sank into what could be described as an awkward silence when Addy said nothing, just nodded. They shouldn't have sat all by themselves; he didn't know anyone here besides her, and as embarrassing and annoying as her family could be, at least they always livened things up a bit. "Uh, yeah," she murmured when he asked if she wanted to dance. "Sure." She took his hand and got up, stumbling for a second in her heels before regaining her balance before they made their way onto the dance floor. "How was your Christmas, then?" she asked awkwardly. It was the day after, after all, and after those celebrations and now the wedding, she was pretty sure she'd spend the rest of her break sleeping before she had to return to Hogwarts. OWLs were this spring, she kept reminding herself. It'd be one nonstop study session from the moment she returned until the end of the school year.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:55 am
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO L Y V I A C A T L I N B L Y T H E

owner of sugarplum's sweet shop ◆ former hufflepuff ◆ halfblood

User Image

Olyvia raised an eyebrow at him when said his family was nuts. "I'm pretty sure I can deal with nuts. Nothing can compare to any of my family." She pointed out. She had a vampire sister, a half vampire niece and nephew, a murderous sister, a sister that had been tortured before she could even think, and if you counted the McHalen's in her family it just got even weirder. And she wasn't even going to think about her own past. The pleasant sort of insane was a lot better than half her family.

She glanced at him with a grin. Her blush had at least mostly disipated and Uriel hadn't pulled his hand away from hers so... that was good right? That meant her liked her... right? And he had paid for her drink... So he definitely liked her right? Or was he just being polite. How exactly was she supposed to figure out if he liked her or not... She tried to think about what Ada would do but it wasn't very helpful since Grace had basically shoved Ada and Chris together. There was no one here to do that for her and Uriel...She glanced at him and then down at her drink. If no one was going to do it for her... she'd have to do it herself....

She took a deep breath and downed her drink. (she was definitely going to regret that in the morning; the bartender most definitely hadn't skimped on the alcohol). She waited for a few moments, hoping the alcohol would hit fast, because she definitely didn't have the guts to do what she was thinking without the drink. A few moments later though, her mind got a little fuzzy and her grin got a bit wider. She leaned up on tiptoes because god damn even in heels she was still fricken short. And before her logical mind could stop her, she planted a quick kiss right to his lips. There she did it! Suck on that social anxiety! Her grin grew wider and she was very very thankful that she was a teensy bit drunk. She didn't drink very often so it hit her pretty easily.

"I like you okay. And I dunno if you like me or not... but I think you should. Because even though I'm awkward and quiet, I'm still pretty awesome and.... if you didn't like me you wouldn't have asked me to a wedding, because I doubt you care if you're the only single person at a wedding or not." She blinked. She didn't think she was that brave even while drunk. She could feel the blush creeping up her neck and across her face though. Even drunk she could be embarrassed.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:42 pm
Well, she wants to get in-
And she wants to get out,
But the city, it calls her name...
And the scars that she hides;
With those stars in her eyes,
Like the echoes, they're all the same.

User Image
rυтнveɴ
lιlιαѕ
мαceαcнαrιɴ

pυreвloodѕqυιвтecн geek

Ruth cast a discerning gaze that she'd noticed other people usually referred to as a 'glare' in the direction Dee was talking about, motioning for another shot without even looking back at the bartender. "Looks like it," she commented, then downed her second shot. "Agreed," she nodded, taking the Irish woman's hand, and following her over. Ruth had been told she stood and walked like a boy all through her school years, and summoned up all of that careless stride and slouched posture now. "Aye, he's a bonnie wee lad," she agreed, shooting the toddler a grin.

Tipsy as she was (the shots had not been her first alcohol of the evening), both her accent and her lack of caring were stronger. "Handsome devil he is- he's got a bairn too," she added amiably. She glanced flatly at the elder Lovettes, and then didn't look at them again, as if in dismissal. "Ah, an' you're the one that can't keep it in his keks," she said brightly to Deveron. "You're a legend, mucker." Her attention swiveled to Gypsy, Jer, and Frida and Olan in mild delight. She crossed her arms loosely over her chest for a moment, reflecting on the looks from the geezers she'd gotten for her short, form fitting dress.

As Dee backed off slightly, she crossed and uncrossed her legs in what almost seemed like boredom, and matched the other woman's giggle with a snicker of her own. "Ye all ha' a brammer night, now," she smirked slowly, and it only widened when Dee planted one on the little man. Ruth strode off with Dee, putting her long legs to use, and calling for another shot before she even reached her seat at the bar again.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Well, she's sick of this town,
And the walls of this house,
But her pride just won't let her see...
That when she swears that she's made-
With a heart that won't break-
She could be dead but she'd still believe,
That it's all been done before.

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]