Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaoru looked at her friend concerned. "Reno? Is everything alright?" She said going to him and put a hand on his shoulder. Luxio growled under his breath. He didn't like his trainer going close to the male trainer. He went next to Kaoru then glared up to Reno. Kaoru didn't notice, she just asked, "Did something happen? Do you need to rest? We can call it a day and go back to the center.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

"I don't know....all of a sudden i felt kinda weak when Luxio evolved. Lets take a break for a bit. I'll be fine." He said looking down at Luxio. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Kaoru nodded then sat down and patted the next to her for Reno. Luxio then said, "You aren't good enough for my trainer." Then he arrogantly walked over to Kaoru then laid down with a stretch next to her. Kaoru blinked in surprise to her pokemon before shrugging and scratching his ear. Luxio purred at the scratch. Kaoru then patted the other side of her. "So do you just want to talk about it or we'll ignore it until it happens again?" She asked her friend in concern.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image

"Well..." He walked over and sat down next to kaoru. "This is the first time i saw a pokemon evolve. I never saw umbreons evolution but at the time i wasn't able to hear pokemon. I think maybe....the evolution caused it...i don't know."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Kaoru looked at her friend, "M-maybe it's changing? Or maybe evolving makes you see the process of evolution?" Shse asked confused. She looked in to his eyes trying to see if they changed with the glowing. Luxio rolled his eyes and snuggling in to her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 am
User Image

"I don't know....Turtwig, pichu return." He said as he put both of them in there respective pokeballs. Umbreon looked up as Reno from his feet. 'I felt it too.'
"Yeh i wonder why umbreon here felt the same thing i did as well." He said looking down at umbreon.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru returned her Piplup, Lopunny, and Buneary. Luxio got up with her as she asked, "Maybe cause you two have always been together even when we were younger?" She stood up and offered a hand to help Reno up. "Either way you and Umbreon have a connection and that glowing in both your eyes proved it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:53 am
User Image

"Yeh well for now lets head back and sleep. Starting to get dark and we don't want to be late or tired for the competition tommorow." He said with a smile as he took her hand and stood. Umbreon then jumped up onto Reno's shoulders.

User Image  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru smiled at Reno and kept holding his hand as they went back to the town. Luxio walked next to her. He wasn't happy with the hand holding but he knew Kaoru liked Reno. "I just hope I do good in my first conest." She said to Reno.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:02 am
User Image

Umreon hopped off Reno's shoulder and poked Luxio for his attention. 'Come with me.' He said as he turned right and walked into the woods as Reno and Kaoru entered the town. Reno knew Umbreon was a free spirit and knew he would return then. "I know you will."

User Image  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Luxio grunted before following the other pokemon. "What is it, Umbreon?" He asked following still. Kaoru looked at their pokemon weirdly before asking Reno, "What's that about?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 am
User Image

"I don't know...lets leave them be for a bit. Umbreon will bring him back." Reno said as he walked on.
Umbreon stopped in the woods and turned toward Luxio. 'What was that? Has your attitude changed or something? Or was it the evolution that changed your mind. i thought you said those 2 were good for each other? Your master seems happy.' Umbreon said.

User Image  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:54 am
User ImageUser Image

Luxio glared, "That was when I was a Shinx. And don't you know evolution changes things about a pokemon like their attitude or what they think. And I think Reno isn't good enough for Kaoru. He hasn't done anything to prove anything. I know Kaoru is happy with him but he is the only one she's ever been or seen. Maybe I can get her to like a different guy. She deserves a good mate." He said nodding his head like it was final judgement. "Of course I might change my mind when i become a Luxary." He said shrugging.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 am
User Image

'Then maybe you should think about how your master feels before you pretend you know whats best for her.' He then walkes past Luxio. 'And you know what. i never changed when i evolved. I'v always been like this. Even as an Eevee.' He said as he walked for Luxio to follow. 'Lets return'  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:18 am
User ImageUser Image

Luxio gritted his teeth. "Not all pokemon are a like. And I know what Kaoru feels. She loves your damn master. You know how I know? Cause she talks quietly in her sleep. She calls for him, or whispers i love yous or mumbles about their life together. And it gets me angry that your master doesn't see and care about it. So excuse me for wanting someone to care for her." He hissed at Umbreon before pushing passed him to get back to his trainer. He was mad he argued with a friend but it is the truth of what he thinks.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff