Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Orange Peel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"A workaholic that hardly cares about who accesses files? You're right, she sounds like an awful detective." Fredrich murmured as he finally looked at his food. It was a grilled chicken salad. He was fine with that, he didn't have quite the appetite right now because he was too excited to interrogate Lori and free Ethan.
A silent minute passed between the two, mainly because Fredrich was busy eating part of his salad. Once he decided the silence was more than unbearable, he swallowed his part and looked at the blonde. "So, how did you get into law?" he asked.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:58 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I got arrested at the age of fourteen and listed my rights from six different countries," answered Lock, staring up at the ceiling thoughtfully. "They told me that any kid who knew their rights like that had to have some sort of future, so they told me I wouldn't get in trouble if I would come to the station every week and help with the paperwork. After a while, I just kind of...started falling into it, and before I knew it, I was involved in cases left and right and I was good at it. By the time I turned seventeen, I was in love with the idea of justice." Smiling softly, he tilted his head at the detective curiously. "What about you?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I became a detective to protect something valuable." the black clad man said as he observed his next coming bite of salad.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:13 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"And that is?" he asked, already done with his steak and working on his potato.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"If I didn't tell you then, what makes you think I'll tell you know?" retorted the older man before he took another bite out of his salad.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:27 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Because I can offer you a trade," he said, tossing his hair from his face. "Anything you don't know about Ethan, I can tell you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:37 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich finally looked at Lock, something shining in his eyes. "Oh really?" he said with obvious doubt in his voice, although he had to admit, he'd love to hear anything he could about Ethan, even if it's a show he likes to watch, any information would be welcomed. "Like what?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Thinking for a moment, he smirked and leaned back, arms crossing behind his head. "For example, much as he hates to admit it, Ethan is easily excited by outdoor lovemaking. In fact, our first time was in a park in Korea. Well, his first, and probably last, time on top. His first time on bottom was in our room after our big date."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:56 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I see...." Fredrich murmured as he closed his eyes and turned his head away, trying to act like he didn't care even though his blush and twitching eyebrow gave him away. He really didn't want to think about the wannabe detective and Ethan doing things, but just the knowledge that Ethan was a bottom was...
"Is he.... er-hrmm.... a screamer?" Fredrich mumbled under his breath, his blush spreading.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

At the question, Lock laughed out loud. "Are you kidding? He's louder than a jet engine!" he said, grinning cheekily. "That kid needs soundproof walls if you want to toy with him."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Just imagining what those sounds could be like made the taller man blush brighter and get his eyebrow to twitch more. He coughed into a balled fist awkwardly. They would have to change the subject before this got out of hand. "So... When did you know you were in love with him?" he asked softly and looked over at him curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:18 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The pop star looked back out the window, smiling in thought. "I think...it was the night before our second time. We hadn't been dating long, and he was drunk off of his a**. I had tried to bathe him, but he insisted on me bathing with him, and then ended up passing out before I even finished cleaning him up. I stood up and dried him off, then carried him to bed. I was going to go off to my room and leave him there to sleep it off, but he wouldn't let me go. I ended up sleeping in bed with him in my arms, and he was just so adorable and vulnerable, I fell completely and totally in love with him." Looking back to Waltz, he sighed and pushed his overlong hair from his eyes. "What about you? What made you fall in love with our little orangeophile?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Orangeophile. Huh. He liked that, but he'd never tell Han that.
Leaning back in his seat, Fredrich seemed to think about it. When he realized the answer, his face darkened. "It was... about a month and a week after your disappearance." he said softly, looking at the table while resting his elbow on his chair. "As I said earlier, I visited him often to make sure he ate. I walked into the room and expected to see him laying on the couch like he always did before I helped him to bed, but he wasn't there. I figured he was still on his bed, so I went to his room to see for my self, and that's when I saw it." He stopped and closed his eyes. "The lights of the bathroom were on, and the door was wide open. At first I assumed he was just using it, so I called out his name, but when he didn't answer, I decided to check for myself." Sorrow and guilt deepened the lines on his face. "Ethan was there... He was in the bathtub, and his wrists were slit." He opened his eyes a fraction to show the fear he still held in them. "I panicked. I pulled him out of the water and took care of his wounds. He was so cold, I wrapped him up in every blanket I could find and stayed with him until he opened his eyes again." Trying to shake away the horror that night still brought, Fredrich ran his gloved fingers through his black hair. "I was so scared, Han. I was so frightened that he had died, that I'd never see him again. I feared I would never see those rare smiles he gave one every other week. I remember crying while I was holding him, begging him to wake up. I think that's when I realized I was in love with him."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:51 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock's eyes were wide throughout the entire story, and when Fredrich finished, he shook his head and tried to hold back tears. "Ethan...Ethan tried to kill himself?" he whispered, his hand moving up to cover his mouth. "I knew...I knew he didn't have faith in me," he mumbled before standing and starting towards the door. "Come on, we're going to go see him. NOW." He waved off the maitre'd, then froze as his phone started ringing. Picking up, he blinked. "What is it, Ellery?" The next words he heard almost gave him a heart attack. "They did WHAT?" he shouted. "I'll be right there, just...just hold on!" Shoving the phone into his pocket, he turned to Fredrich. "Waltz, Crawford attacked herself and blamed the Shadow. Ethan's been transferred...and we may be running out of time."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I don't think it's a lack of faith that made him do what he did." Fredrich murmured distantly. "On the contrary, I think it was his love for you that made him do it." Realizing that it was futile to try and explain it - He wasn't entirely sure he knew enough to explain it, himself - he stood up with a sigh and started to follow after him. Might as well. He wouldn't hesitate to punch the living daylight out of Lock should he make Ethan cry.
Before he could even make it through the doors, though, he heard Lock on the phone and turned to him. "What-?" he gasped. Dammit! He knew he shouldn't have left that girl alone! "Where are we going?" he asked as he hurried to the car. "If she's attacked then they should be taking her to the hospital, but I don't like the idea of Ethan being locked up with a felon."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff