Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:47 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon couldn't help it: he kissed back. Wrapping his arms around the Sin's waist, he pulled him closer, lifting him slightly for better access.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Check and mate. Especially mate~ It was a good thing Nikolai was asleep, he'd most likely kill the Sin for doing this. Oh, but this man was simply delicious! Nikolai trained him well!
One arm wrapped around Leon's strong neck, his slender fingers digging into the violet hair. His other hand grazed the edges of the man's jacket, feeling the cloth while also trying to sneak his hand beneath it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:40 pm
Leon Court

User Image

One of Leon's hands snaked its way to the Sin's behind, cupping the cheek and boosting him higher. He couldn't help but feel guilty for what he was doing, but it was the least he owed him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:45 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Sloth gladly coiled his leg around Leon's waist, deeply missing such feelings. He broke the kiss not only to regain his breath but to lightly push the teacher's mouth onto his neck, needing it badly. "You're better than I thought, dearie." he whispered, the frost from the snow refreshing against the growing heat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Obedient as always, the teacher immediately began to attack his neck, sucking, licking, and nibbling all the pleasure points he'd been taught. His hand gripped the risen thigh, rubbing his growing tent into the Sin's. At his words, Leon growled, vibrating the skin.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Sloth sighed contently and closed his eyes. His fingers entwined with Leon's hair as his other hand gripped his shoulders. "Yes," he whispered when he heard, or felt, the growl. "Oh yes..." he moaned out and tilted his head back a little. "Take me, dearie. In this snow." he whispered to Leon's ear. "Take me now."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"And why should I?" he murmured before applying his lips to the area just below his Adam's apple. "Why do you deserve it?" His voice was low and soft, like a kitten's purr, but held strange tension.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin gasped as a strong pleasure point was fumbled with, each kiss and wave of the tongue making him harder and harder to the point where it was unbearable. Sloth bit his lip and felt his back arch into Leon not only from the pleasure but from desperation. "I'll do whatever you want!" he finally said, far less proud than Nikolai. "A-Anything, just make me remember these feelings! Please, dearie!" he begged with a small blush on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:19 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He smirked, his fingers stroking behind the Sin's knee and his tongue tracing a tiny "L" on the pleasure point. "Do I have your word as a Sin? You owe me one true favor?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin groaned and pleadingly pressed his body to the teacher's. "Yes, yes, oh God, yes! Just stop with your teasings, dearie!" he moaned.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:58 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He grinned, forcing the Sin's pants down to his ankles and unzipping his own. "As you wish, Sloth~"

Hot steamy snow sex~~

Leon shuddered as he finally got over his climax, pulling out of Sloth and setting him back on his feet. "Well then," he mumbled, clearing his throat.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:41 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm... Thank you, dearie, I needed that." Sloth sighed contently, already pulling his pants up. He stumbled and wobbled a little from his legs being exhausted, but that didn't faze him. Chuckling past his deep pants, the Sin plucked shards of tree bark from his back and dusted a twig from his shoulder before focusing on the teacher. "Now tell me, darling, who's better? Me or Nikolai?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:20 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"You can't expect me to pick," he laughed, fixing his shirt. "But...I'd have to say Nikolai. His touch is more...I don't know, fiery. Alive. He's a giver and well as a taker. You, on the other hand, were very greedy." Chuckling, Leon pushed his hair back from his face and put his glasses on. "You were pretty spectacular, though."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Sloth thinned his lips for a second before saying, "Greed... My it's been a long time since I've seen him." Closing his hands together, he lifted them to the sky and stretched until his joints popped. A relaxed sigh escaped him before he gazed towards the snow. "Mmm, we should hurry inside, dearie. I'm getting rather chilly and I'm sure you've more questions about your darling Nikolai." He turned to the teacher. "Carry me?" he asked with a lazy smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He sighed, then picked up the thin man. "Alright, you lazy thing, you." It took little to no time for Leon to carry him into the cabin, setting him on the couch in front of the fire. "Now, tell me more about Nikolai. Who was his first victim?"

Awesome nerd
That reminds me. I've decided what's going to happen to Anthony after Nikolai leaves him

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff