Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:09 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail ~~

User ImageUser Image
"Alright then, we should get going then." She then jerks her head toward the sun which then she turns to jumps up on her very rock. "The sooner we get there, the better!" She then jumps down and goes off. "Wait! Do you even know where yout going?!" He also speeds off to get her back here. Branchpaw, remained still. "She's always like that. GET BACK HERE!" She yells out, seeing that she took off was pretty rude enough. "Oh well, she's not going to go far." She then now waits with Flamepaw and Smokepaw, until Moonstar is ready to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw, Moonstar and Smokepaw

User ImageUser Image
Branchpaw was right, Shadowtail didn't get too far before stopping to wait for them. By sunset, they had gotten far enough that they had left behind most of the sounds and scents of their forest. As they trekked, Smokepaw stayed close to Flamepaw. Moonstar had caught up to Shadowtail and now led the group, and Branchpaw was in the middle of the group, flanked by Foxpaw and Flamepaw and Smokepaw so that, if they were caught by surprise, she would be protected.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
During their journey, The three were actually a bit anxious and almost were wishing nothing bad was going to happen in their journey. Branchpaw felt a little bac that they had to protect her. Foxpaw remained stiff and undetered so that Shadowtail didn't doubt him, while Shadowtail herself was walking alongside the leader. The sun had already set and Shadowtail could tell that rain clouds were coming. "We better get some shelter, as soon as possible." She suggested as the clouds were coming in fast...she already was feeling the humidity. With a whiff of her noise, she was able to find out where the nearest cave was. "We're close to a cave, maybe we'll sleep there for the night so we don't end up getting wet." Foxpaw agreed indirectly as he always hated getting his fur wet, so did Branchpaw but they weren't saying anything. Shadowtail jumped up to one of the tree trunks and was able to see a cave close ahead. "Should we take a break Moonstar? For the Night?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:13 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
The silver tom could smell the rain coming as well. "I smell no predators in the area. Shadowtail, you lead the others to the cave. I'll go hunt and follow your scent there."

((Sorry. Short post is short. Trying my best to not make it a one-liner.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
That should've been her job: Hunting while Moonstar is leading others to shelter. Not making any sense of this, she got the others to go to the cave and follow her down there. The cave was dark, yet pretty dry so it should be good for the night. Checking the surroundings, Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail made sure there was nothing around like rats, bears, or badgers, before they deemed it safe: "The cave is predator-free, so let's rest up." All three immediately laid down waiting for smokepaw and flamepaw to do the same. "I'm surprised he didn't ask you to hunt." Foxpaw said to Shadowtail as he was also wondering about that, but it was no big deal. "I'm not worrying about it, I just thought that was strange is all."

Then Branchpaw sat up immediately: "Time for a Check-Up!" The two were definately confused but Branchpaw was not having it. She was already checking on Smokepaw....then Flamepaw....Foxpaw....Shadowtail. Only to sit down with a purr of satisfaction. "Your all good, maybe aching joints. Now I gotta wait until Moonstar arrives." Shadowtail decided not to say anything was it was best to wait for Moonstar to come back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:07 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Smokepaw and Flamepaw lay down near Foxpaw and allowed Branchpaw to check them over, though there was really no reason for her to do so. Moonstar soon reached the cave with a full brace of rabbits, which he set in the center of the group to allow the other cats to take. Then he took one of the rabbits and lay down himself. "Well? Eat up. I got enough for everyone to have one or share with each other, so go ahead and take."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:19 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Branchpaw and Foxpaw thanked Moonstar before eating a rabbit together. Shadowtail..however, felt hesitant. It wasn't like she hated rabbit, infact she LOVES rabbits...but it just made her feel a little... 'off'. She tried to shrug it off as she picks up a rabbit on her own and eats it, still feeling a bit hesitant about the whole ordeal.

Once the meal was done, Foxpaw and Branchpaw slept together as they needed to keep each other warm. Shadowtail remained by herself, very cold but she tries hard not to show it. It was going to be a long night, as their journey was going to begin. Shadowtal got too cold and decided to get up and go to the entrance of the cave and guard them. She just felt 'weird' and it was starting to tick her off. She tries to calm herself down, and just watch over them so that they didn't get ambushed in the middle of their rest.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:27 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw and Smokepaw also shared a rabbit. After finishing their meal, the two sibling apprentices cuddled up beside Foxpaw and Branchpaw, reinforcing the warmth with their body heat. Moonstar watched Shadowtail walk to the cave mouth from where he lay. He saw her shiver and went to sit beside her and share his warmth. "Is there something wrong?" he whispered so as not to wake the apprentices. "You seem on-edge."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:55 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"I am, and I have no idea why...." She was confused herself on why she felt on edge..Was it because the two of her friends are here? Was it because there was some hidden feeling she cannot understand? Or is it because she is so anxious to defeat Chaos that she just cannot sleep....she doesn't know. But either way, she might not be getting any sleep for tonight. "I really can't say what it is....since I am unsure myself." She did make sure she said so in a whisper so she wouldn't wake up the others either. She did however, notice how he sat beside her sharing his warmth. She had no idea how to react to this really [since last time, she started shaking when he just put his tail on her shoulders] but he has gained her trust so she didn't really mind it much now. "There's so much in my mind I guess, it's too much to bear...even to try to sleep it off for a while." She then shakes her head: "Didn't mean to wake you up...sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar shook his head. "You didn't wake me. I never fell asleep." He didn't quite understand why he had been watching Shadowtail rather than attempting to get some rest with the apprentices. They had a long journey ahead of them. But right now he was comfortable just talking with her. He lay down beside her though Shadowtail was sitting up, and looked up at the sky. "Maybe talking about what is on your mind will lessen the burden."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
She then sighs: "I...I would love to know what is on my mind but like I said: It's all to confusing...but...One I think it's little obvious since those two are here." She then turns to look at Foxpaw and Branchpaw as they slept together with Flamepaw and Smokepaw. She then turns back to see the outside world, shaking her head. "Another one is probably anxiety...since I guess we're meeting Skyclan and there is no....sureness of where they are. I always want to feel sure of what is happening...some pet peeve I guess. And well..." There was another third thing she was worried about. Her friends almost spotted her, she was mostly thinking or 'zoning' out, not to mention that her trust with 'someone' increased quicker than anyone elses. Too much of a risk... She thought as she took a deep breath. "I would tell you what the thirs one is, but I can't even answer myself. It's complicated to figure out." She then lays down as well, since she was starting to relax now. Why is it when I was just anxious and not being able to sleep and yet....it almost feels like I can pass out right here right now. She then remembers that she was used to sleeping outside...and not in the indoors...and well it was by the fact she used to do this as well.

She remembered the time she was injured and so close to beign taken away, she did not want to leave Foxpaw's area [before the clan], so she was able to stay indoors with them for a couple of days; laying with the both of them. So one of those two will make things seem clear. "Is there something bothering you if your not sleeping? Or is it that you weren't in sleep mode as of yet?" She then had something pop up in her head, the one that was in the back of her mind for a very long time. "This may be weird but...I always got the feeling that something went wrong and I ended up at that rogue clan...like I wasn't suppose to be there and I should've ended up somewhere else...I wondered why though. Maybe seeing those warriors would know something..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:09 am
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar listened silently, shaking his head when Shadowtail asked if there was something bothering him. "There's nothing bothering me. I simply am not tired yet." Without even realizing it, he laid his tail across Shadowtail's back upon hearing her theory that she should have been somewhere else when she was with the rogue clan. "Many questions will be answered when we finally find Skyclan. For all of us."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:20 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
She nodded as she just decided to try to sleep with Moonstar next to her. There was a lot to think about but for now, she was going to brush it off until morning came. She didn't really notice that he had his tail on her back, since she was focused on getting sleep for their sake....

Morning came in quicker than a rabbit prowling over the plains, Foxpaw and Branchpaw were the first to wake up. They didn't see Shadowtail where she was last seen, but soon found her near the entrance...with Moonstar. "How did we know?" He whispers to Branchpaw, not wanting anyone to hear besides her. "I don't know, it just seemed 'different'." She chuckles quietly as Foxpaw decided to go on hunting for breakfast while Branchpaw remained still waiting for the others to wake up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar's ears flicked and he woke when Foxpaw passed him to leave the cave and go hunting. The silver tom stretched and yawned, then started cleaning his ears. "Foxpaw's going to hunt?" he asked, seeing Branchpaw still there. Flamepaw and Smokepaw woke shortly after. Both apprentices noticed where the Clan Leader was sitting and who by, but while Flamepaw was curious and had a hard time of keeping her thoughts to herself--though she did manage it--Smokepaw was able to make it look like he wasn't curious at all about why Moonstar had been sleeping beside Shadowtail at the cave mouth.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:03 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Branchpaw nodded: "Yep..He just thought you need to rest for a bit, and he might as well practice his hunting skills." She then takes a glance at the two apprentices who were staring at the Leader and the Warrior. "So...what's your opinion?" She spoke in a tone that is used for little siblings to their older ones. She didn't like people who were staring but she can't do anything about it. She then decides to look over the view on a rock as to see where the sun was rising. She nods as they were going through the right path...but...she saw something off.

"Hey! I was able to catch some vole." He muffled through his catches as he lays them down. "Alright, Enjoy!"

His yelling, woke Shadowtail up. Groaning, she sat up. "Thanks for the Wake-Up Call." She says sarcastically. "No problem, wanted to make sure your breakfast doesn't rotten up." Right away, branchpaw came and got some food in her stomach, sharing it with Shadowtail since the black she-cat wasn't very hungry. Foxpaw got his own and ate since it was the smaller bunch. Branchpaw then told Shadowtail. "I saw a monster out there in the forest. I thought they stay on the Thunderpath." Shadowtail looked down and sighs: "Most stay in the Thunderpath, there is a rare kind of monster that can go through the forest. You just have to be very cautious since they can't see you...like a blind cat except they can't feel or smell anyone." Branchpaw nodded, but had a look of unsureness. Shadowtail sighs and then decided sot go to that same rock and study the monster whom seems to be going out of their sight. "Seems ok to cross, it's going away. But there's a chance another one is gonna come...so stay cautious."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff