Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:06 pm
wiim
You must sweat so much in those....
Only sometimes. Like when i`m riding my bike to school and its sunny. sweatdrop xd and sometimes in the summer too 3nodding *edit* but we swtich from long sleeve to short sleeve shirts and we dont have to wear the coat by the summer time  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:04 am
Hikaru 808
wiim
Only sometimes. Like when i`m riding my bike to school and its sunny. sweatdrop xd and sometimes in the summer too 3nodding
Well, on those days, I can only imagine the odour, hee hee...! But regardless of that, those are pretty spiffy uniforms. I would gladly wear those in the winter.  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:01 am
wiim
Hikaru 808
wiim
Only sometimes. Like when i`m riding my bike to school and its sunny. sweatdrop xd and sometimes in the summer too 3nodding *edit* but we swtich from long sleeve to short sleeve shirts and we dont have to wear the coat by the summer time
Well, on those days, I can only imagine the odour, hee hee...! But regardless of that, those are pretty spiffy uniforms. I would gladly wear those in the winter.
The heavy coat isnt really enough in the winters here. Its gets cold like a mother here during the winter. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:47 am
Ok, my scanner has broken down, and I can't hear music, but never the less, I shall post some pictures.
User Image
Sticker photos I took yesterday when me and my friend Iris went to the city. We took more, but I think that this is the one I look best in. I mean, come on pplz, we all know Iris is more pretty than me... Damn that lil' b***h... stare  

cold_blooded_chick

shinelover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:22 am
Hikaru 808
I guess I`ll post mine
User Image
Me and my classmate

User Image
My class

User Image
Me and another classmate

I`m only part Chinese...and I`m in Japan xd

man! i wanna go to japan again!!!!!!!! not fair! Americans dun hav uniforms. and HK and Japan hav cool uniforms! gonk wat's wrong with the autralians......we hav realli gay uniforms..but the school i go to now is betta.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:25 am
Hikaru 808
wiim
Hikaru 808
wiim
The heavy coat isnt really enough in the winters here. Its gets cold like a mother here during the winter. xd

lol u should c our uniforms then!!!!!!  

shinelover

shinelover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:26 am
cold_blooded_chick
Ok, my scanner has broken down, and I can't hear music, but never the less, I shall post some pictures.
User Image
Sticker photos I took yesterday when me and my friend Iris went to the city. We took more, but I think that this is the one I look best in. I mean, come on pplz, we all know Iris is more pretty than me... Damn that lil' b***h... stare

ooo cool! i wanna go with my friends but as u know our half yrlys are coming....was it taken at capitol square???  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:27 am
cold_blooded_chick
User Image
Are you sitting down? Oh, and thanks for posting your picture. biggrin  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:22 am
wiim
cold_blooded_chick
User Image

@cold_blooded_chick: hehe^^ nice pic... so which one are you again?
@wiim: does this inspire you to post up your pic? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:58 am
yalie5
wiim
cold_blooded_chick
User Image

Iris does look pretty, but so are you. Most people judge themselves the hardest; that's why I still opt out of posting my picture. biggrin 'Cause compared to me, you're pretty good-lookin'. wink Maybe, you could try to grow your hair and letting it down. Oh, and, does that say "after school DATE"?  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:29 am
wiim
yalie5
wiim
cold_blooded_chick
User Image

Iris does look pretty, but so are you. Most people judge themselves the hardest; that's why I still opt out of posting my picture. biggrin 'Cause compared to me, you're pretty good-lookin'. wink Maybe, you could try to grow your hair and letting it down. HERE

Oh, and, does that say "after school DATE"?

just so i'm sure iris is the one in white right? anyway i think her hair is grown out. it's just tied back. btw how can she compare her self to you if you don't post up a pic? =P  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:32 am
yalie5
btw how can she compare her self to you if you don't post up a pic? =P

I can, since I know how I look. wink
Like someone said, it's inevitable, right? You can wait until it happens.

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:43 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:31 pm
shinelover
Hikaru 808
wiim
Hikaru 808
wiim

dude the uniforms for my school back in Hawaii were just T-shirts with the school name on it. so youre lucky that you get proper uniforms rather than a t-shirt with the schools name on it.  

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shinelover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:02 am
Hikaru 808
shinelover
Hikaru 808
wiim
Hikaru 808
wiim

dude the uniforms for my school back in Hawaii were just T-shirts with the school name on it. so youre lucky that you get proper uniforms rather than a t-shirt with the schools name on it.

lol i guess so. but ur shirt sounds cool. ours is just plain white.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games