Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:06 am

"I told you before I refuse to work here besides I can barely walk!." Just as I said that I fell on my face again.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also... I thought to myself, I promised Josh i'd be back in detention... he's going to kill me if I don't get back there soon...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:13 am
Bara
I dragged Lola all the way back to the school."Here" I kicked Lola into the school for real and I ran back to the cafe before she could catch me.

Chiarīdā
Bara had come back from taking Lola back to detention."Ha ha can't belive you just dragged her" I sat drink coke. "HEY , HELP ME!!!!" Bara yelled at me then I replied "How about,NO,know get back to work!!"  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 am

Lola

I stood up, still dizzy, and looked at Josh, who was starring at me "Say anything and I will kill you." He held up his hands in defense "Okay, okay God. Detention over anyway want to walk home together?" He smiled that weird yet sweet smile he always used to get me to say yes.
"...Fine." I sighed and we left school.

Josh

As we walked home we passed that same cafe we usually do but this time she kept starring at it. She stopped walking right at the entrance as we walked by. Lola looked at me and said "There's something I have to do you go on home kay?" I blinked "Sure, I guess." and I walked off.

Lola

I walked inside the cafe, into the changing room, and changed into my uniform.
(Real Uniform --->
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )
I can't believe I'm doing this... I thought to myself.
I walked back out into the cafe and hit Chiarīdā on the head with rolled up newspaper. "No fighting." I told them than whispered where they could still hear, "Save that for the monsters."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:47 am
Bara
"GRRR I HATE YOU Chiarīdā WHY CAN'T YOU HELP ALL YOU DO IS DRINK COKE IN WORK TIME!!!!" I then another person said "Waitress" I hade to answer that "yes what do you want " I tried to say happy like but I was very mad at Chiarīdā.

Chiarīdā
I glared at Lola. But then I just carried on drinking coke "mmm coke"  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:55 am

Lola

I smiled at Chiarīdā
"Just so you know..." I whispered to her in her ear, "You don't scare me and If I wanted to I could smack that grim look right off your pretty little face but i'm not going to because I'm a nice person. So, stop acting like a brat and get off your a** and work, okay?"
I then walked away from her and went to work, taking orders, bringing people their food, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:01 am
Bara
I ran around takeing and giving orders "waaaaa cat_crying " I kicked Chiarīdā right out of the chair then throwed her in the kitchen "YOU DO THE COOKING"

Chiarīdā
wow Bara is very angry "Fine I'll do the cooking" after this I found out I was good a cooking.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 am

Lola

As I was bringing someone their food I heard the door open. I looked over towards the door and I saw Allen walk in. I felt my face grow hot
I quickly gave the person their food and ran into the changing room and wouldn't come out.
WHY IS HE HERE?!?!?! I thought to myself.

( Sorry about the picture its the best one I could find )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:59 am
Bara
"Ryou I'm taking my 5 minute break" I walked outside I saw a small black kitten with white paws "aww your so cute cat_whee "Then I heard a voice "Sakura,why do you always run I away!" I knew that voice I saw it was Akio I can't him me in this.

Chiarīdā
I ran around giving food 'WHERE'S LOLA AND BARA" I heard noise in the changing room I went inside.

Bara
"Hi Bara,phew you caught my cat Sakura" Akio said "Oh this is your cat"I handed it over to him "She's very cute" I started blushing then he started blushing.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:16 am

Lola

I was freaking out inside the changing room repeating the same word over and over again 'Why,why,WHY!?!?!?!?!" I looked like Josh when I was scaring him.
Than I saw Chiarīdā walk in and almost screamed because I was not expecting her to come in.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 am
Chiarīdā
"Hey,hey watch ya doing in here" I aksed Lola look scared "I need to hurry becuse Bara took her 5 minute break and left me in charge.

Bara
"We'll I need to get back to work see ya Akio" I ran back into the cafe it turned into a mad house. I kept running around taking orders and giving orders and even cooking "Waaaa cat_crying WE'RE ARE YOU 2!!"  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:40 am

Lola

"N-nothing I thought I left something in here that's all..." I walked out of there and saw what had happened to the place. I calmly walked into the middle of the room. I cleared my throat than screamed "EVERYONE PLEASE BE QUIET!!!"
They all stopped to look at me. I brought everyone who didn't have food, their food, I did everything that had to be done to get the crowd calm again. After everything was calm again I sat down in a chair to relax.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 am
1 hour later
Bara
I sat in a chair "Phew well I'm going home it's the weekend tomorrow" then Ryou came and said "You have to work tomorrow aswel" then I yelled "WHAT" then I went back home. My mum asked "Why do you come home so late now" then I saw that there was a pendent in her pocket.I went upstairs and fell asleep in my cafe mew mew uniform.

Chiarīdā
I walked home then I saw my mum wasn't home yet only my dad and little sister."Sis did you get a job?" I replied "Yes" then I went upstairs and fell asleep in my cafe mew mew uniform.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 am

Lola

I was the last one to leave the cafe because I was the only who changed back into their actual clothes but I did bring my cafe uniform with me home. I didn't even make it inside when I fell asleep on my driveway.

Alex (Lola's older brother)

I walked outside because I thought I heard someone and then I saw Lola asleep in our driveway. I let out a small sigh and walked over to her. I picked up and and carried her inside and into her room on my back.
When I got to her room i laid her down on her bed and covered her with her blanket. She looks really sweet and defenseless when she's asleep. I remember when she really was sweet...now she's stronger and just a little less sweet I thought to myself as I remembered when she come into my room at night when she was little and couldn't sleep by herself.
I let out a small laugh at the memory and went back down to the living room to finish a movie I had been watching.

(This is what her brother Alex looks like -->
He may look mean but he's very sweet <3 )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:04 am
Midnight
I heard a beeping from my pendent I woke up and looked at the clock I struggled to get out of bed and jumped out the window "Mew mew *yawn*rose metomorphasis" I contacted Chiarīdā on my pendent and said there was a monster.

Chiarīdā
I woke from a beeping from my pendent "What at this time" "Mew *yawn*mew cheerleader metomorphasis" I then contacted Lola on my pendent I ran outside then I saw Bara outside "did you contacted" she asked me sleeply then I replied "yeah *yawn* lets go to her house"  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:15 am

Lola

I sat up in bed and I was ticked off to no end. I quietly got up and walked outside only to find Alex sitting out on the porch. "W-what are you doing up this early?!?!" I asked him.
He turned to me and smiled.
"I could ask you the same thing." This time I blew a fuse.
"I asked you first!"
Alex stopped smiling and his expression was serious, "Where ever you're going, be careful okay?"
I nodded and ran around the house and transformed.

Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff