Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Trip] Trapping a Dragon! (Trap Away! pg. 3/ pg. 4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 am
One by one as students arrive back at camp, the Professor examines the pygmy dragons that have been caught. Most students arrived empty handed, but it was not a shock to the ancient dragon. That was why he had requested so much help. With a smile he offered a word of thanks to each student whether they had caught a pygmy dragon or not, and gave them a small egg. It looked much like an unhatched pygmy dragon?

Where did he get so many of them?! After the success rate of the students, surely there were some in the class who were now considering the Professor to be very magical indeed.

To the students who had successfully caught a new colouration, the professor pulled an extra item out of a pouch on his bag.

If you rolled an even number:
It looks like... a summon bottle! "A good luck charm, for your future hunting." The dragon says with a smile.

If you rolled an odd number:
It was... a sponge. Although the professor seems serious about the item, perhaps you have your doubts? Better keep it just in case.

OOC
Thanks everyone for playing! ^_^ Please make your final hopping-back-on-the-bus posts at this point, and leave your minipet username so I know where to send participation prizes!

Also, feel free to leave any feedback, if you liked this class I may be able to set up more like this in the future. =3

Beejoux

Alicia Firestar
The professor likes the dragon, but it is not a new alt. =(

Meegane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Congrats on the new alt! Please roll a 4 sided die!

iloveyouDIE

Nio Love
The professor takes a long look at both dragons, but neither are new alts. =( He appreciates your enthusiasm regardless.

phantompanther13

Theidren

CheshireKttty
Congrats, this one is new! Please roll a 4 sided die!

chirigami

Raja
Congrats on the new alt, please roll a 4 sided die!

Carhop Cavalier

Kaiyumi

Bittiface

Pales
Congrats, it's not sick, just a new alt! Please roll a 4 sided die!

Seiana_ZI

iStoleYurVamps

chimarii

Wyntre IceBlade

Prolixity

kurotomato

synnovu

demon_pachabel
THANK YOU FOR THE BUS. Please roll a 4 sided die! XD

CheshireKttty rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:07 pm
After their time had been up, Moriko had made her way back to the camp with the rest of the students. Only a few such as herself had actually been lucky enough to catch a dragon. It seemed as if most had come back empty handed. Feeling proud of herself, Moriko took the creature up to the professor to be examined.

She accepted the bottle and went to wait off to the side while the other students were addressed. After all was said and done, she loaded herself back up onto the others and waited for the ride back.

Grey Dragon
sn: CheshireKttty

[OOC: Loved this! Please do more biggrin I just got a little behind but next time can do a bit more rp.]  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:11 pm
Muka's hunting had been fruitless. It was almost enough to turn his grin into a frown.... but not quite. ;D

He couldn't help giggling when Freya's dragons were revealed not to be new ones at all... and Kettil's was!

"So who wins?" He stroked his beard as they all piled back into the bus with their things. "Quantity or ah.. hrmm.. quality?"

Nio Love

Pales

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:14 pm
Frost had his ears pinned back as he returned with nothing to show for it. A small while he huffed and puffed at himself. He had tried, but he had failed. Some hunter he was.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:35 pm
Coming back slightly pouty but trying to keep her head up, Gene thanked the Professor as he handed her an egg. "Thanks Professor, it was fun!" Even if Danny had nearly started a forest fire...

Hopping back on the bust with Mot, Xiu, and Danny not far behind her, the doppelganger gave Frost a scratching of the ears. "Next time puppy; next time."

Grey Dragon
Loved the class! Open formats like this are really fun, and I'd love to see more of them!

Kaiyumi

Bittiface

Chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:52 pm
Siddie was secretly relieved to recieve the egg, even though she hadn't caught a coloration she hadn't seen before. She hadn't failed completely. "Thank you, Professor," she smiled, and tucked the egg into her shirt to keep it warm. "I'm sorry I couldn't be helpful with the tracking."

She climbed back onto the bus and pulled her eyePhone out to text Sammy, just to make sure that Clove hadn't destroyed anything while she was gone.

sn: prolixity  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:00 pm
Millie accepted the egg and looked around at the others.

Where did the professor get so many eggs?

"Thank you," she said to the Professor.

As fun as the field trip was, Millie couldn't wait to get back to her dorm room where she could sleep alone and not have to wait in line for a shower.

Quote:
Hey, that was a fun field trip, but how am I supposed to reply without laughing my head off? Your avatar has a flower for a d**k...
SN Firestar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm
Andrew hadn't managed to find any dragons. Not even one. But he had learned how to make the traps work and made a few new connections. It didn't look like Danny had had any more luck than himself. Still, the teacher gave him some sort of egg looking thing. Was this a baby dragon?

He packed his stuff back into the bus. The trip wasn't bad. He had actually had some fun with Fi and hanging out by the beach (where he never touched the water).

It was time to go home, he choose a corner way in the back to curl up for the ride.

SN: phantompanther13
((thanks for the field trip!))  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

synnovu

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:16 pm
Shoji's halfhearted attempt at trapping yielded nothing, as expected. With an inward sigh he trudged back to the camp behind the other students, tails twisting curiously as he spotted eggs being handed out. By the time it was his turn they were positively wagging as he was given an egg by the professor.

"THANK YOU SIR," he barked, back to his usual cheery self. So maybe the field trip wasn't a waste of time after all.

Stuffing the egg into one of his flowing sleeves, the raiju clambered back onto the bus.

sn: feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 pm
Danny came back from the forest with Xiu on her shoulder and a puppy by her side. She might not have caught any dragons due to the fact that every time one would get near, she'd get really excited at it and start shouting at it and scare it off- BUT HEY. SHE TRIED.

"I WON BECAUSE I SAVED ALL THE DRAGONS FROM TRAPS," Danny announced, satisfied with her victory, before hopping on the bus.

[ sn is chimarii I'm not sure if you need it, but everyone else is doing it QuQ;; ]

carhop cavalier

bittiface

kaiyumi

synnovu

grey dragon
/holds you

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Raja rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:08 pm
Molan was still struggling to keep the thing from escaping and had earned a few small nips on his fingers for his trouble before just holding one hand over the things mouth to avoid it. "I... believe so." He slowly replied, watching the less than happy creature continue to struggle a bit. Wild minipets were not tame. But this one wasn't much worse than trying to give Storm a bath, so it wasn't like he'd drop it.

The pair did manage to make it down the mountain and back the way they'd come after a bit, carrying the thing that eventually seemed to give up a bit on getting away from him. He did spot the professor after a bit and held the small creature out, noticing that the man seemed to have... a lot. All that work for one and he had found so many of them. Eyes flitted back to the professor as he held out his find, apparently wondering about it. Still the teacher did seem pleased with his catch, even saying it was a new one?

How on earth had he managed that? Well, at least it meant he passed. "Oh." It was more a surprised noise than anything as the teacher handed him a prize for his efforts before ushering him offer to get ready to leave. Which meant collecting his things and getting on the bus.

He gave Olivia a quick last look before wandering off to do so, somewhat curious what she wished to do before figuring he should just get ready. She'd be able to get her things, and he needed to wash his hands and wrap a few successful bites up anyway. After completing that he made his way to the boss and found a seat on his own for the time being. It might get filled later, but he wasn't about to randomly buddy up.

Chirigami
Put him on the bus since we're supposed to at this time.

Grey Dragon
SN: Raja

OOC: It was fun. *w* It got a little slow due to other events~ But it was still really fun. <3 Sankyuu~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:48 pm
Getting down the mountain was a lot easier than going up, that was for sure. And even when's one's hands were full with nearly useless items, at least she didn't have to struggle like Molan ... but it was pretty fun to watch.

Olivia followed Molan as silent as ever when they finally reached and joined in with the rest of the group, watching the Professor inspect Molan's catch as well as a few others. Her collection wasn't really worth showing off, but she was pleased to learn that her friend had managed a success venture in his trappings - a dragon and the right kind to boot. Olivia was all smiles, and more so as she was handed an egg herself! (Being given something was awesome!)

"Thank you," she smiled brightly before moving onward to the cabin herself to collect her small bag (and to stuff more things in it) of belongings.

With everything secure and nothing left behind (hopefully), Olivia headed to the bus that would take them back to school. Thankfully, the spot next to Molan remained unoccupied so she plopped herself down next to him without a word.

"That was fun."

Raja
Bus sounds like an excellent place to go ~

Grey Dragon
Thank you for the fun triiiiip! <3
sn: chirigami

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:46 pm
Freya went from bursting with pride to absolute livid anger. "WHATCHYEH MEANS MINE AREN'T.. but they're.. and we're supposed teh.. AAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Freya dropped both the dragons in her arms, and shoo'd away the two more that had followed her just a minute too late. New species or not, she was the dragon whisperer.

Turning to Muka and his question, she shook a finger angrily. "Is quantity, of course. Kettil only caught that pretty ones because it obviously smelled me all overs him." She folded her hands and nodded her head sharply. "I still wins."

SN: Alania

iloveyoudie

Pales

Beejoux

Pales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 pm
Kettil beamed a wide smile at the Professor and thanked him quietly for the experience and the gifts presented. Then he went to be closer to his friends.

His face tilted first toward Ulmuka, it seemed Kettil had a new hat in form of a tiny dragon on top of his head. After being examined the small pink spotted critter decided Kettil's head made an excellent perch and bed, "Y'know. That would be somethin' we shoulda talked about before we started catchin'," he said thoughtfully.

Freya's words made him arch an eyebrow, "You smell just as much of me as I do you. You're just jealous of my new friend."

Then to make a point he leaned toward his ghoulfriend and licked her cheek. The tiny dragon chirruped in approval of the male marking his mate.

Nio Love

iloveyouDIE

Beejoux

Grey Dragon
SN: Pales

THANKS FOR THE CLASS, WAS FUN. <333

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 pm
Lumikki looked slightly dejected as she noticed the students that brought back dragons to the professor her ears twitching slightly, it was hard trying to trap something so small she mused to herself before blinking, it actually wasn't that many students after all. Suddenly feeling much better she smiled at the professor,

"I...I wanted to say thank you for enlisting our help...even if most of us came back empty handed..."

Tilting her head when the professor said his thanks she noticed the small item in her hand, how come he was able to find these things she blinked a few times.

Grey Dragon
sn: wyntre iceblade
Feedback: I really liked the open style >_< even if I came in late and didn't respond that much. I also REALLY loved the whole going and helping professors catch minipets...*shifty eyes* even though the scarefari hates me Thank you SO MUCH!!!

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff