Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hong Kong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterika

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:40 am
Its fun to go in the Hong Kong summer time, but warning against humidity and heat and typhoons.

Oh, and the friggin mosquitoes... stare . My Dad got Dengue Fever from one fo those bastards... domokun  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:09 am
i love hong kong...but i have never been there i hope that one day i can go there through it seem awesome.  

Teh Tampon Faerie

Teh Tampon Faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:10 am
Mysterika
Its fun to go in the Hong Kong summer time, but warning against humidity and heat and typhoons.

Oh, and the friggin mosquitoes... stare . My Dad got Dengue Fever from one fo those bastards... domokun
sorry about that...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:23 am
wiim
cherrysakura
I've never been to Hong Kong actually I've never been anywhere much outside of Canada (except the U.S) My parents have though, and I would really love to go. This summer most likely I'm going to go and it'll be my first time.
I strongly advise against going in the middle of summer; IT GETS HOT! Even HKC complains about the heat.

The best time to go would probably be spring or end of summer. But anyway, if you are going, have tonnes of fun!! xd
I will! Yeah, my parents tells me that it's very hot there but summer's the only time I can go seeing as I have school.  

cherrysakura

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:19 pm
cherrysakura
wiim
cherrysakura
I've never been to Hong Kong actually I've never been anywhere much outside of Canada (except the U.S) My parents have though, and I would really love to go. This summer most likely I'm going to go and it'll be my first time.
I strongly advise against going in the middle of summer; IT GETS HOT! Even HKC complains about the heat.

The best time to go would probably be spring or end of summer. But anyway, if you are going, have tonnes of fun!! xd
I will! Yeah, my parents tells me that it's very hot there but summer's the only time I can go seeing as I have school.
That's true. But if you only want to go for 2 weeks maximum, you can always try during winter holidays. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:34 pm
i'm from Hong Kong! biggrin  

jaygurl88

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:42 pm
jaygurl88
i'm from Hong Kong! biggrin

Hot there? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:11 pm
tropical_goddess
Mysterika

sorry about that...

I detest mosquitoes stare they're everywhere... stare  

yalie5

AzN-=showng=-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:15 am
i m from hongkong, i havn't been back for 6 yrs!!!!
damn i miss it there!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:00 am
i'm going to go to hong kong over the summer it is going to be so hot!  

Ikari Nadoka

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:04 am
Hong kong isn't THAT hot..calm down...yeesh im gonna be stoping there to go to shen zhen to....SEE MY FARTHER!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:29 am
Yoshimitsu Kyoshi
KamiKitty Sushi
Last time I went to Hong Kong was last summer. I crave the shopping but hate the walking XD I love the way we can use those little cards to buy stuff like food, bus rides, and vending machines. I wish they had them here. So much more convienient than having to bring around a fat wallet everyday.

oh I love the octopus card.....

go the octopus card!
i was born in hk and goes back every yr twice for holidays. two weeks in july n summer holiday for a month in dec-jan  

shinelover

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:43 pm
I recently went to HK, Mongkok to be precise. And all I can say is that it was FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!!!1!11 scream scream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:59 pm
yalie5
tropical_goddess
Mysterika

sorry about that...

I detest mosquitoes stare they're everywhere... stare

yes i hate them too, especially after i smacked my face trying to get it and then finally getting it, but i ended up smearing my finger with blood gonk

anyway, my parents are from hk, i've been there i think only twice
i don't really like going there just 'cause of the heat, the humidity, the mosquitoes xd , and the crowds (there's just too many ppl in HK)  

[J.C.]

+[Strawberry Condom]+

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:11 pm
I am from Hong Kong too. ^-^  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items