Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ѕтαя cяσѕѕє∂ - Sana-Chan // CandyCane Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

User Image

X
X

User Image
User Image

xxxAlecksander had sighed as he looked his lover over. He clutched him to him, burying his head into the nape of the mans neck. The days had past so quickly, This day had flew by. Ok, maybe he was a lush and he molested his lover once or twice..but the rest of their day had been spent with them spending time with one another. Alecksander really didn't want his lover to ho, neither did he want to go, but he had to. It was their duty as entertainers. It was their lot in life. Biting his lower lip, Aleck brought the mans lips to his own, taking it roughly, passionately, burning the mans lips with his own. A soft groan escaped him as he pulled the mans face from his own. Slowly, he cradled the mans face within his hands, sighing slightly. "Come now love, It is time.." The man was on the verge of tears, but he'd keep them to himself. Lest his company see the man see him falter.

Slowly he slipped from the car, holding Minhyuns hand. He picked the mans bags up, heading towards the plane. Waving to the mans fellow band mates. Alecksander noticed his sister and decided to give her privacy while she could have it. Smiling to the mans mates, her raised a brow to his cousin
"Well now Elizabeth..That is where you have been hiding." He teased with a grin as he pulled Minhyun against him, wrapping his arm around him. "Well boys. Good luck on your journey. I know your concerts will be great." He was doing his best to keep his cool, but the mans patience was wearing thing. Minhyun had to leave or he'd probably break down.

Alex gasped when Blake pinned her to her car. Blushing when he finally pulled from her lips. When she went to wrap her arms around the mans neck, she stopped, noticing the bracelet on her wrist. Her eyes were glazed over already, she didn't want the man to leave, she had just found him. Hugging him tightly, the woman stood on her tippy toes, just to be near his height, sniffling softly as she nuzzled her face into his neck.
"...Hurry back...Please.." She was begging. The man was slightly a drug to her, she'd probably go through some sort of withdraw while he was gone. "...I'll miss you too...Thank you so much.." Was it a thank you for the bracelet? Or a thank you for being something to her? Either way, she thanked him. "...Good luck.." She pulled away and bit her lower lip, smiling to the man before her. "If it doesnt sound too much.." The woman blushed as she cleared her throat "Come back to me.."

It seemed the siblings and their cousin had found some sort of happiness. It was quite the surprise really, but damn. They had jobs to do. They could only sit and understand. Sit and be sad, but respect the need for the lot of them to do their jobs.

User Image

how high can you 〖 F L Y 〗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with broken 〖W I N G S 〗?

O C C : ...............

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image

xxxxOne and OnlyxxRoyale Flush

(Just once) Look at me
(Only for you) I’ll give you my heart
Do you really not see me?
Me who really wants you and wants you, I can’t even love
My heart hurts this much
I’ll hold your hands tightly so I can show you my feelings

̅current mood: Exhausted/Neutral
wearing: Blake/Minhyun

xxxxBlake kissed Alex one last time, then hugged her slowly. "I'll come back, I promise. Just be waiting for me" He chuckled playfully, then walked to the plan, giving everyone a peace sign, winked to Alex, then boarded the plane. Minhyun was the last one to board, because he was too busy hugging and kissing his boyfriend. He stepped up on the plan and looked back over his shoulder at everyone, then made eye contact with Aleck and a few tears slipped down his face as he turned away and boarded the plane. He couldn't help himself, he would miss Aleck. The plane then rode down the runway and they took off into the sky, leaving America behind and heading off to South Korea, where their fame began. The ride was long, but Minhyun was busy listening to music on his iPod, trying to distract his mind from everything. He was listening to not only Cassiline music, but also the new music Royale Flush had recorded and would be performing over their tour. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes, memorizing the words as he dozed off. Blake was biting on his lower lip as he sat in his seat by the window, taking absinthe shots and sipping on some fine red wine. Ren was reading a book, Aron and Baekho were playing video games in the back of the plane. Everyone seemed preoccupied for sure. They were ready for a long ride, even though half the member of Royale Flush were a bit depressed, but once they got into the swing of things again, they would be swamped with too much work. They wouldn't be able to think of anything else, but work. Blake especially, he was the leader, so he had to set things up so his band mates could follow everything easily and get this tour over so they could all go home.

As soon as Royal Flush touched ground, Blake took out his phone and checked the time, ah. They were back in their home country, their time zone, a place where they fit in and everyone knew who they were. He stepped off the plan first, holding his baggage as he boarded the Royale Flush tour bus. Of course it was decorated with them on it. Ren was next, sending a text to Elizabeth, telling her they landed in South Korea safely, then he boarded the bus. Aron was carrying a sleeping Baekho as well as both of their bags onto the bus, he obviously didn't mind that he was playing babysitter. Then Minhyun was holding his bag as he stepped off the plane, taking in the scene and the air, his eyes slowly becoming a bit less depressed as he filed in behind his friends and took his place on the bus. He was still listening to music, it was the song Aleck was singing at the concert, all he could imagine was the man grinding on his microphone stand, he was blushing the whole ride to the hotel. They all had their own rooms, which was a good thing. They all filed out of the bus when they arrived and took their assigned keys, then went to their rooms. They all looked at each other and grinned, then entered their rooms, closing the doors behind them and started to put their stuff away in the rooms they would be staying in for a few days. There was a lot of preparing to do before they start touring Asia, so they would be staying about a week or two in this hotel, might as well get comfortable.

For a whole week and a half, Royale Flush was subjected to television shows, radio interviews, photo shoots, promotions by the press, and many things were visibly different with the members of the band. Blake seemed to have been working out a bit more and subjecting himself to more sun, but he looked a bit different because of the atmosphere he was in. He was home. Blake was the subject of talk when it came down to the band, Aron and Baekho were often interviewed because they were fun to talk to, Ren was subjected to radios mostly, but Minhyun was the star when it came to photography. People, cameras, and cameramen loved to take his photos. Sooner than any one thought, Royale Flush was on their way back on the bus and had started their tour. Their first concert was in the biggest concert hall in all of South Korea, located in the capital, Seoul. They completely smashed that concert, introducing a few of their new songs they wrote, then some that they had performed in America, but in their home language. They sang more meaningful in Korean than they did in English, the meaning behind the words had a lot more feeling. Before they knew it, they had already been in Korea for a whole month, performing in various places in South Korea and neighboring towns that begged for the band to play there.

They seemed to be hitting the top rather quickly and it was a bit of a shocker to the music industry, it was almost unheard of for a single band to sell out in the first twenty minutes of their tickets being released. Blake and the guys could only drink and laugh it up as they hung out like old times, visiting old friends, playing video games, hanging out, even making new fans. They really were charismatic guys. The next month, Royale Flush traveled to China and gave an incredible performance, hitting number one in the China music charts for many months ahead. They had introduced even more new songs, only a few of the older one's. They had practically conquered China and many other surrounding countries, they punched the music industry in their face and showed them what it took to be the top, putting many bands to shame as they came and went from country to country, in only a month.

By the third month, they had conquered Japan, Taiwan and The Philippine Islands. Their name was all over the place, even in other country's where they haven't performed. It reached all the way back over to America and their production company was basically throwing money in the air, Royale Flush had become ten times more famous than it already was. Surely their name had reached Europe? Perhaps. By the middle of the third month, they had taken over Russia itself. Many people were skeptical about their band at first, but they had came and went in the blink of an eye and it left poor Russia begging for more Korean men. By the fourth month, Minhyun's hair had been dyed blonde and his skin made him look a bit younger. Blake's hair had grown out, turned a light brown, and he had been working out a lot more. He looked more dangerous and dominant than he had before he left America, oh, and Blake hadn't gone a day or night to where he hadn't thought of Alex. Minhyun dreamt and thought of Aleck every day and night, even when he was taking sexy pictures for a photoshoot, he was only able to give a sexy look or pose when thinking of Aleck being the one taking it. He hoped Aleck was watching him on the internet or television, because he had been. Everyone in Royale Flush had been kept up to date with Cassiline's progress, Minhyun and Blake saw changes in their significant others, which only made them want to leave more.

Blake saw how sexy Alex had become, fame looked very good on her. Minhyun saw the visible change of his lover and he kept that image in his mind as he unlocked his phone and went through all the pictures he and Aleck had taken together in the amount of time they had known each other. Speaking of Alex though, him and her had been exchanging letters together, the only contact he had with them. He was spilling secrets about Blake to Alex, telling her that he keeps hearing Blake speak her name softly when he was asleep and that he thought about her a lot. He even when to the extent of asking Blake certain things about Alex and if he missed her, then he would relay the conversation back to Alex. It seemed Alex was doing the same for him, poking into Aleck's mind. Blake really did miss the girl, so Minhyun was happy to keep Alex informed on how Blake was doing. He sent her pictures of Blake's photo shoots, so she would never lose track of how he looked. In return, Alex made sure to relay her messages from Aleck. Minhyun missed Aleck terribly, but he knew that the more he worked and distracted his mind, the fast everything would be done, and the quicker they could leave to go back. He just couldn't wait.

Blake had stepped out for a while when they got back to South Korea, they would be heading back to America in a few weeks, so he had to take this opportunity to meet up with someone that he had promised a visit to. Nana's younger sister. He told his guys that he was visiting her, then he left. He spent the day with her, talking about old times and Nana. He was finally able to smile about everything and she seemed very happy that he had finally gotten over her older sister, he hugged her tightly, then left, back to the hotel. He didn't know that the paparazzi had been following him there and did snap pictures of him and put them all over the internet and the television, but the Royale Flush members were too preoccupied with packing and getting ready to leave in the next few hours. Time had really flown for them and they were anxious to leave, especially Blake and Minhyun. They all piled into the bus and got a ride back to the port, finding that there was massive security at the port, holding back crazed fans. Blake blinked curiously, then laughed as he boarded the plane, everyone else following suit. Minhyun was the last one out and he looked over at a reported holding a camera in his direction and he smiled brightly, holding up a peace sign and the photographer snapped the picture, then Minhyun left and boarded the plane. He took his spot and plugged back in his iPod to his ears as they took off, he instantly fell asleep. He hadn't been sleeping very well, memories of times with Aleck had gotten in the way and he was now finally exhausted. He knew that more work laid for Royale Flush when they got back, but he was going to cherish his time off right now. While he still could. It seems Cassiline had done very well as they have, he was happy for them. He would have to tell Aleck that Minhyun had told him that the Cassiline fans would love their new sounds.

They landed in America and was greeted by more crazy fans, so they rushed into their cars and zoomed off, racing each other home as they all laughed in excitement. They didn't seem like they had enough excitement to last, they were just happy to be back in America. With the people they cared about. Not a care in the world. Blake and everyone was already setting up for another concert, they would be introducing some more new music. Everyone was swamped with interviews and photo shoots, even some television acting for Ren and Minhyun. Outside of Royale Flush, Minhyun had become very famous for his face and body. He even featured in many magazines and huge posters for everyone in the world to view. If anything, he was rising out of Royale Flush and becoming not only an actor, but a very successful model. Everyone just loved his new blonde hair. Still, another month had went by and he still hadn't heard or seen Aleck. He was a bit depressed, but did his best, for Aleck. Finally it was his photo shoot for a summer cover for a very popular and highly established magazine. He was on the beach, wearing a nice outfit as he posed for the camera, showing off his best poses and his best faces, like a true pro, as if he were born for the camera. He got hit on by women and men much, much more often, but never once had he strayed his mind from Aleck. He was in love, dude, he wouldn't ever think about cheating or allowing his mind to drift. He still could feel the night they made love, even though that was almost five months ago, his body and lips ached for Aleck's. So much.

{*Dies*}

Me who wants you and wants you, I can’t even love
My heart hurts this much
I only want to look at you, I want to give you my love
I want to put you in my embrace
I’ll look forward to you smiling at me, who can change your changed feelings
Even in my dreams

User Image XX User Image XX User Image XX User Image XX User Image

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image

X
X

User Image
User Image

xxxThe day their loved ones had left, their new found friendships, things had changed. For the better, yes, but still, things had changed. They boarded their planes about a couple of hours later, and took off, heading to Russian first. Of course Russian first, the mates of Cassiline had many a family there. They would have their first concert, and their last concert, in Russia. The first month had gone off without a problem. Alex was being introduced to the masses of Cassilines European fans. She had been welcomed wholeheartedly into the musical families. It was hard at first, Alexandria had a hard time getting used to the masses of people, learning the ways of the set lists and how to work things. It was hard to comprehend, but, she slowly fell into the routine of things. Her mind was, at first, shadowed. She wanted and had hoped that maybe, as far away as they were, Blake could see how she was doing. If he was impressed with how she was doing.

Alecksander was a wreck. He missed Minhyun so much. He spent all of his days, nose deep in work. Working on new songs, even debuting new music while they were away, more than they already had. Their fans had eaten up the new Cassiline and he was oh so proud. Eventually, he fell into a routine so well, the child like fits he had continuously thrown, since they had arrived, had soon ended. He relaxed. Being in his element once more. The man was intense. Relations with Cassiline had picked up. All of them had so many press conferences, photo-shoots and commercials, they didn't know what to do. They had no time to mess around, which, for Alecksander was quite nice. He didn't need anything to allow his mind to rest. If he did, he was sure he'd dive face first into a bottle and cry about Minhyun. Yep. He was a boober. A cry baby. Well, only when it came to the man he loved.

Speaking of which, Alex had done so to keep in communication with the man of Alecks dreams. She made sure to keep Minhyun updated about her brother. She not once spoke to the man about her conversations with his lover, wanting to keep it a secret. She had sent pictures of the newly built Alecksander from photo-shoots, It seemed the man had been working out, rather strictly. Everyday for atleast 4 hours. He was relentless. Alex had always made sure to poke fun at her brother in the letters. Making sure to mention to the man how Aleck was consistently speaking about him or thinking about him. He never had to say a word, it was her sisterly instinct. And so it was. Alex spoke to Minhyun about how she respected him for changing her brother. Making him want to become a man. A respectable man. Alexander was making plans to become something more than just a lead singer. Something the world would respect more than what he already was. She'd not once mention to Minhyun about what Alecksander had been doing on the side, only tell him that Alecksander had surprises in store for the world that wasn't a musical theme.

They had toured throughout europe, Starting in Russia, Armenia, Austria, Croatia, Hungary, all throughout the place. People were in love with them. More and more. Alex had been the subject to a few modeling jobs, people wanting to get to know her and her brother, the Russian Siblings who had been taking the world by storm. They were a beautiful pair, especially now, three or so months into the touring. They had matured so well, the world could see them. Alecksander had become so proud of his sister, she had blossomed as a singer. A woman. All the things he was afraid she wouldn't be able to adhere to. The woman became her own being. The musical industry respecting the woman and her presence.

When the time had come to return home, all of the Cassiline members had left. All but one. Alecksander. He had spent his off times with his father. It had taken him weeks, weeks for the elder Smirnov to accept Alecksanders presence. He had chastised the man for dragging his sister into the life he had fallen into. He didn't speak to Aleck. For weeks. Then, eventually he caved. Once Aleck had been broken to the point he begged for his fathers help in becoming something he so heavily refused to consume his life, his father slowly accepted. Alecksander had high hopes to be the man his father expected him to be while he grew up, with one condition. He accepted the fact that Alecksander had loved someone . Someone out of their comfort zone. The elder Smirnov had chastised Alecksander for being in a Man loving relationship. Until Alexandria introduced her mother and father to videos and pictures of Minhyun while her brother was away. Her parents felt he was beautiful. Especially her mother. Sure, her father had his reservations about it, it was hard for him to accept, but he still allowed his son into his world.

Thus, leaving Alecksander in Russia for a few months longer than he promised Minhyun.

Alex on the other hand had returned with the Cassiline members. They had escorted her home and made sure she was set up, before they all went to their perspective homes. It was a decision that had taken awhile to make, but the decision was unanimous. Cassiline would make their home in America, Recording and putting out albums. Alecksander wanted to be near Minhyun and he knew Alex enjoyed her home there, along with her schooling. Her schooling was important to her. He refused to allow her to give education up, just because she had now become someone rather famous. The woman had no problem accepting it though. She enjoyed her school. Alex had a year left and she'd be fully graduated. It was another reason why she had to return so quickly. Her break would be ending, whether or not the tour had ended by that time, she would have had to leave anyway. The woman wanted to graduate.

But, she also wanted to see Blake.

It had taken her a day to settle in, but, the two weeks before she had to return to school, she had made a plan to see Blake. Making sure to be dressed and looking her best, she wanted to be breathtaking. Enough for Blake to ravish her without saying a word. The woman had been pleased. But, her day had quickly been ruined. For breakfast, she had turned on her t.v. and some sort of sad tabloid show was on. She never liked the paparazzi. Even now that she had semi become famous, even before, but that was the breaks she guess. Only this time, she paid attention to the show. Whos face was that? They were talking about Blake? Her Blake? With...a woman? Why would she even pay attention to the rest of the show? Irrationality set in and she shut the t.v. off and decided, Blake just didn't need to be worth her time. Yep. Quick and irrational. The woman wanted to surprise him, she had bought him a gift and everything. Only to throw it away.

Maybe school just needed to have her heart now..?

And it did. The woman was so shut off, she hadn't even spoken to Cassiline or her brother since the devastating wrenching of her heart had happened. Going through school had been slightly hard, but now, she had body guards. They watched her from afar, but kept the paparazzi away from her classes and her. They stayed far from her, but they made their presence known. Since they weren't allowed in her classes, the woman was only alone when she was in them. But thankfully, things were going smoothly. As if no one bothered her for being who she was. But, life would be too simple if not for any problems eh? Seemed while she had been away, her one teacher had taken it upon himself to become rather..enamored with her. So much so, she had been having awkward encounters with him. Mr. Smith , the Piano teacher. Who has been her piano teacher, had become rather...forward with her.

Maybe it was her fame or what of the like, but the man had pushed her limits. Soft touches to her arm, being awfully too close to her. But she had brushed him away. As long as she got through the year she would be fine. But noo, of course the man had to push the limits father than they needed to go. He had gracefully, brushed his hand against her derriere as he walked away to get his music sheets. It wasn't an accident, like Blake. Noo, it was intended. Quickly she pulled her phone out and called for an S.O.S. Her brother was to be in town. He should have arrived the night before.
'This may seem a bit out of the ordinary, but if you could, I really need your help Alecksander...The body guards aren't here..I'm a bit cornered in the music room...HELP!' It was a quick message, but as soon as she sent it, her phone was snatched away. With a gasp, Alex looked to her teacher before her. "I assure you Miss Alexandria, I won't give you anything you wouldn't like. We don't need an audience now..do we?" Biting her lower lip, Alex backed from the man. They were fully alone. It was the end of the day, the class had always been at the end of the day. No one would be around. Who would help her? She prayed her brother got her message. She didn't think. She'd have been so distraught over Blake that she found herself quite in a pickle. Not knowing what to do. But the man. He pressed her, pushing her against the was behind her, indeed cornering her. He started speaking nonsense about becoming a large fan of hers, loving her voice, needing to be near her. He was happy she was back and he was given the opportunity to be her teacher once more. He was going to pay extra attention to her now.

Where was her help????

User Image

O C C :Super dead...xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:11 am
User Image

(Just once) Look at me
My heart hurts this much

̅current mood: Worried/Neutral

xxxxBlake couldn't deny that he was a bit p*ssed off lately, for two whole weeks, he hadn't seen or heard from Alex. Again! This was happening again. He was in a meeting with some big record producers that were offering him some kind of proposition to run his own business to label new bands on the side of performing in Royal Flush himself. It was a rather interesting idea and he had told the people that he would think about it and get back to them, then he headed to his car. A lot of things were on his mind right now, like how Alex was doing and why she hadn't tried to contact him. What was up with her? Had her new fame changed her mind about him? Mmn, for some reason that didn't sound like something Alex would do. Either way, he was frustrated and needed to see her. He hadn't tried to text or call or see her because he had been a bit busy and he didn't want to bug her if she was busy, so he had tried to give her the space she probably wanted for a while. Yet, she hadn't tried to contact him either. What was he to do about that woman? She tossed and turned his emotions many times and it made his mind into a frenzy, he really didn't know what to do anymore. He sighed softly opening his car door and getting in, he just sat there for a while in the parking lot and smoking a cigarette. He was trying to sort out his feelings so he could act accordingly, everything was so confusing.

His phone beeped in his pocket and he blinked his eyes and rose his lower half up to fumble in his pocket, then he sat back down and unlocked his phone and sat up more when he saw it was a text from Alex. He opened the message and read it, his heart stopped a bit and he read it again to make sure he got the message right. He gasped softly and tossed his cigarette outside and then tossed his phone in the passenger seat and started his car in a hurry, it was supposed to be sent to Alecksander, but he supposed she had sent it to him instead. He raced out of the parking lot and into the streets, going faster than he ever had before in this car and got onto the interstate rather quickly, weaving in and out of traffic. He wanted to help her, whether or not the message was for him. He pulled off onto an exit to where Alex's school was located, then he drifted around corners and the such as he shifted gears and finally ended up at her school. He pulled into the parking lot and got out, not even bothering to lock his car up because he was in such a hurry. She was being cornered in the music room, was that the same place he found her isolated the last time he was here? Well, it had to be. What sick mother f*cker was cornering Alex? He would show that freak not to mess with someone he cared about, whether or not Alex wanted to see him. He would help her and bring her home, demand an explanation and if he didn't get it, then, he would leave and disappear from her life if that was what she wanted. He couldn't handle being tossed about like this, he hadn't done anything wrong to her.

He bounded up to the school, passing a few students who greeted him with a smile, but he walked through them, murder in his eyes and his jaw clenching. He may look differently now, but his eyes were still the same. He ran up the halls and down more, finally remembering where the music room was and he leaned against the door, hearing a bit of arguing between a man and.. There was Alex's voice. His eyes narrowed dangerously as he opened the door silently and walked in, shutting and locking the door behind him. A sudden cold and dangerous aura filled the room, it was a murderous intent feeling. He wasn't messing around this time, he was already irritated for the past few weeks and now seeing Alex in this situation, well, he felt like killing someone. Seeing Alex being touched by another man did something to his mind, his vision turned red and his mind made some kind of snapping noise. He walked calmly behind the man, obviously the guy wasn't paying attention to what was behind him because the guy was too busy feeling up the woman he adored. He made eyes contact with Alex, but there was no life in his eyes, he was a walking vessel of death right now. He suddenly grabbed the man off of Alex and tossed the stupid American behind him with ease, the man had flown back a bit and hit the piano chair with his back and was laying against it, groaning in pain.

Blake turned around and walked over to the man, stepping on the old man's left hand as he approached him, leaving the guy screaming in pain. The screaming was too much for him to handle, so his other leg came around and he side jacked the old man in the face with his foot that was wearing heavy leather boots, he was not in the playing mood right now. He would mess this man's world up and then he would probably leave without Alex, she didn't seem to want to talk or see him at all. When the man fell to his side, Blake straddled his waist and started to punch the man feverishly in the face, breaking the old man's glasses, smashing in the man's nose and breaking it, pounding a few teeth into the guys' mouth. He was in a frenzy right now, murder was written all over his face and eyes, but his expression seemed so calm. It was because he was blinded by rage, so only his emotions showed in his eyes. He hated that he couldn't be there for Alex, hated that she hadn't contacted him, hated this man for touching her and he was now messing his face up. He said no words, just repeatedly attacked the man's face until Blake's hands were covered in blood and his clothing was splattered with red. He knew he wouldn't stop until his anger was sated, his anger that had been settling within him for two whole weeks, why was that woman doing this to him? Now look what he had turned into. A man that could so easily attack another and could probably kill someone with ease, the piano teacher was crying and yelling in pain, but everyone was in class and wouldn't be able to hear the moaning of pain. Blake was a mess, mentally, and physically covered in blood.

Minhyun had stripped down to nothing more than a simple black shirt, his golden eyes and blonde hair dazzled in the bright sun on the beach. Yet, the only thing he could think about was how him and Aleck had spent their time talking and laughing in the night, on this very same beach. "Good Minhyun, good! Now, give me a summer love look" The photographer wanted summer love, well, all he could think about was Aleck again. He took in a deep breath and turned his head to the side, his hair in his face a bit, his eyes closed and he had a lovely bright smile on his face. The same smile he showed to Aleck, only him. He felt flutters in his heart and he couldn't help but be reminded of the man, how the Russian made him feel. His right hand crossed over his chest and rested on his heart, his left hand crossed over his stomach and his thumb looped inside his waist band of the pants he wore. From the outside looking in, he looked so very much in love, the same exact expression he always gave Aleck, just without the man by his side. Minhyun only found peace when thinking about his estranged boyfriend, at times like these, he really missed him. "Amazing!" The photographer said in awe, the stance and expression Minhyun gave were just breath taking.

My heart hurts this much
Even in my dreams

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

User Image

X
X

User Image
User Image

xxxNormally, When someone sits and watches a photo-shoot happen, they are asked to keep a certain distance. Nope. This wasn't one of those times. Minhyun had a spectator. The man was clad in a Suit, his eyes covered with Sun glasses, and his hair slicked back. He was surrounded by 4 brawny, very large and very bald, Russian Bodyguards. Seemd the man was important. His attention was being given to the boy on the beach. "Is that him sir?" The mans accent was heavy, as if he wasn't good with English, but he knew it anyway. The suited man nodded, tossing his cigarette aside and walking down the sidewalk of the beach. He may be a brute, but his suit was expensive, sand was just not an option on that thing. When his guards decided to follow, he shook his head and told them to wait from afar. Not that he needed bodyguards, he just had them. Now, more than ever.

He made sure to sneak up behind the lad as his back was to him (The way he liked it), and the photographers were distracted. They had stopped shooting once the suited man came into view. He quickly made his way over to the boy, the photographer had obviously been distressed since the suited man had come into his view, but, before he could say anything, Alecksander grabbed onto the model in front of him, flipped him around, pulled him into his arms, and quickly, deeply, and of course, roughly, slipped his lips across his. Not paying attention to the photographers or the men and people around Minhyun. He didn't want to speak to him on the phone. He wanted to surprise him. He had just landed no more than a few hours ago, and here he was, stalking the man he obsessed over for the past few months. He didn't care. He kissed him, roughly, making sure his lips burned and ached once he was done, and when he was done, Alecksander smirked, slowly stepping from the lad and grinning, slipping his sunglasses back over his eyes, he turned on his heel and headed down the beach.

Well, he made an entrance, didn't he?

Alexandria was in quite the pickle wasn't she? Had she obviously texted the wrong number? Yes. And now, there he was, the man she had cried over for days after they parted ways, then cried once more over, when she had seen that piece of news on the t.v. The woman had lost sight of what she had been doing and where she had been, only then was her teacher able to force himself upon her like that. But she had been saved. Saved by someone she didn't think she'd see ever again because his affections had went somewhere else. Someone who was going to be in a lot of trouble if she didn't stop him. Never mind that her lip was a tad bit banged up from when the man tried to grab her face, never mind her clothes had been a bit torn, never mind had her favorite bracelet been ripped off and thrown to the ground, She needed to get Blake out of there before things went awry. Quickly, she picked the bracelet from the floor, and ran to Blake.
"B-Blake. Stop!" She cried as she slipped her arms around his torso from behind.

Tugging at him to pull him off the man underneath him, Alex seemed to struggle a bit. Blake was a great deal larger than her, larger than he used to be as well, Alex wasn't as strong as he was. Plus he was angry. Anger made people strong.
"We have to go..." She was pleading. And resisting or not, Alex somehow drug the man from the room, leaving the teacher battered and bleeding. She'd call for an ambulance or call 911 once they had left the school. Somehow, she had successfully drug Blake to his car, stole his keys from him, and then, she even had the audacity to throw him into he passenger seat and drive his car. Okay, so, she didn't know where she would go, she didn't want to go back to her place, that'd be awkward, so she went to the next best place. The beach. It had always been so calming there. Maybe she could talk some sense into him and then she could go home and everything would be okay..

Right.

The man was covered in blood. The mere sight of him, in the rage he was covered in, sent her body into a tremble. The woman did her best to keep her eyes on the road until they reached their destination. Pulling in, she parked, and shut the car off, sighing. How could she even look at him? And look at her. She was a mess. Her lip was a bit bloody, her outfit? the shirt was torn at her shoulder, there had been a bit of blood on it, and her bracelet? It was broken. The woman did her best to fight back tears, but it didn't happen.
"Why did I not check my message before I sent it.." She scolded herself. Obviously she couldn't stop the tears from falling. It wasn't as if she was ungrateful to him for helping her. But, seeing her in such a situation, seeing him after so long. Alex felt quite helpless. "Please calm down.." He needed to, before she could even go home, she needed to make sure Blake wasn't a raging beast when she left. Who knew what he would do..

User Image

O C C :Bam..xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image

(Just once) Look at me
My heart hurts this much

̅current mood: Blank/Shocked

xxxxMinhyun was smiling warmly to the camera, the photographer praising him about his beauty and whatnot, something he had gotten used to since he was in Korea. He was about to make another pose, when he saw his cameraman lower his lens and look a bit distressed all of a sudden. He tilted his head in confusion, wondering why the man was looking over his head like he had just seen a ghost. He hadn't realized until he was grabbed onto, a sudden gasp overcoming him and his eyes closing as he was pulled into a strong embrace. His mind went blank for a long time, that is, until soft and hungry lips came down upon his own. Making an audible and lost groan slash whimper sound from his throat, muffling against those lips. Ah.. Those lips, who did they belong to? They tasted familiar, but kind of foreign at the same time. His eyes opened suddenly and his eyes settled on half open eyes looking down at him with a predatory gaze, he melted into the kiss instantly. His lips felt like they were on fire, the feeling burning deep into his heart and soul, such a scene going on before them, the photographer took no hesitation and snapped a million pictures of the scene, from beginning to end. People stopped on the beach and stared, the photography crew standing their in a daze, as if also affected by the moment. Everything seemed to stop, no one else existed but Minhyun and.. "Aleck.." The man had pulled away much to Minhyun's distress, the man's name had slipped from his lips instantly as the guy just stood there, holding him, and staring down into his eyes. Those eyes could pierce his very soul, it almost ached to be stared at by those eyes.

He was in a daze, his mind still blank and his lush pink lips were parted and swollen from the passionate kiss. He could distantly hear people whispering to each other and the sound of a camera shutter, but it was all in a dream like haze. All those sounds sounded to very far away and Minhyun could only stare at the man as he stepped away and grinned, that was Aleck. His heart took a giant thump after stopping for what felt like hours, he took in a sharp breath and his mind cleared and came down from it's high when the man slipped on his sunglasses and walked away from him, away from Minhyun and down the beach. He took in a sharp breath and gained back his pulse. "Aleck!" He yelled down the beach, but the man didn't turn back around. Minhyun's beautiful face grimaced in pain and in anger, the man was ignoring him?! He made a soft growling noise, then took off running, his legs carrying him down the beach as if he were flying. He was right up behind Aleck, he could see the man closer now, his shoulders had gotten much broader, how tantalizing. "Alecksander Ivanov! You b*****d!!" He screamed, tears streaming down his face at this point, tears of anger and the ice around his heart melting. He knew Aleck was real, right there in front of him, he could feel it, it wasn't a dream anymore. He pictured many situation where Aleck revealed himself after coming back from where he had been for so long, but this was just nonsense!

"Don't f*cking walk away from me!" Minhyun screamed, then jumped up suddenly, his body soaring through the air gracefully as he latched himself onto Aleck's back, clutching to the man's front tightly. He was way too light and way too weak against the man to actually make him fall or even budge, he buried his head in the man's neck, making cold tears run down Aleck's neck, but not onto the suit, since his own arm was in the way. He wept softly, clinging to the man's back with great strength and desperation. "Don't you know how much I missed you?!" He whispered to the man, his voice was gentle, but sounded alive, yet broken all at the same time. His heart was finally beating, the ice around it had melted and he could actually feel now. He didn't have to shut himself off from the rest of the world anymore, but what was shocking, was that Minhyun was doing this during a photo shoot, making such a scene during work. All for this man that had kissed him so dangerously and then walked away, the real Minhyun was now revealed and the cameraman had gotten it all in repetitive shot pictures and even on video. This would surely end up on television, radio, in magazines, and whatever else could hold video, audio, and pictures. Minhyun didn't care, he had his boyfriend back. He was obviously angry and sad, but there was a gentle happiness about it.

Blake didn't respond to anything the whole time he was forced out of the school and into his car, he didn't even respond or think when they arrived at the beach parking lot. Only when Alex spoke about him calming down did he snap back into reality, slowly getting his breathing and sanity back. What happened? The scene he caused ran through his mind in fast forward and he was left with a slow and shallow breath, then calmness. His expressions hadn't returned just yet, he was a blank stare for right now until he fully composed himself. Him? Calm down? Why should he listen to anything she told him to do anymore? She stopped talking to him for months, then more weeks when she got back, then she accidently sent a text like that to him and she expected him to calm down? "I won't ask about what just happened.. I only want to know one thing" He turned to Alex, darkness and coldness in his eyes. He obviously hadn't returned to reality quite yet, he was still very angry and enraged, he was in rage shock as they called it. He had a bad anger problem, something from his past that he had tried to hide from this woman, but now she had experienced it first hand. "What the f*ck is going on, Alexandria?" It was a question, but coming from his mouth, it sounded like a command. He was just angry and in shock, something expected from someone who almost killed someone else. If she hadn't stopped him, what would he have done to that old pervert? He didn't know, but he did know that his anger had been built up for many months and seeing that situation had finally made him snap, the old man was lucky that he didn't get just a few more seconds into that beating.

He would have killed the man

Wouldn't be the first time either, once he got angry and snapped, it took a lot to stop him from going into another blood frenzy. His eyes just stared into Alex's, Blake wasn't himself, but he needed to know why she had been avoiding and ignoring him. Completely disregarding that he still existed. His voice when he spoke to her was monotone and strained, as if he was fighting himself back from yelling. The whole ordeal really just messed with him, he was a bit unstable lately. She had sent him into that fit, so why the hell should he could down when he told her to? She had no right to tell him what to do and his attitude towards her showed exactly that, she was experiencing the old Blake when he was sixteen. The angry and violent hungry him, he hadn't been this way for so long and vowed never to do it again, but she had made him do this, she made him get angry and snap. He had broken the promise he made to his friends.. And all because of her, the woman he thought liked him. But no, she just f*cking ignored him twice since he's known her, this time was even worse. He had actually almost got away with killing someone in a school, but his black eyes stared into her soul with a blank coldness. No matter how good looking he was, with his jaw clenched and his eyes that way, no one would ever approach him when he was like this. His face, hands, and clothing was covered in blood. Ya, no one would even dare go near him.

My heart hurts this much
Even in my dreams

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image

User Image

X
X

User Image
User Image

xxxDid he just call Aleck by his full name? Who does that? Well, normally his mother did when she was mad at him, or his fans, when they swooned over him, but Minhyun? Geeze, he must've pissed the man off royally. He stopped, like, literally stopped when he felt Minhyun grasp onto him. From behind. Alecksander grinned, only to have his grin disappear once he turned around. He wrapped his arms around Minhyun and sighed. "I know, I'm sorry. I had alot of things to do." He pulled away and ran his fingers along the mans jaw, worshiping it, staring into his eyes as if he had been gone for years. Hell, it felt like it. He ran his fingers against the mans cheeks, wiping away the stray tears, a smile took his lips. "So. Come now. We have alot to discuss." He slipped his hand into Minhyuns, a smile on his lips, leading him back down the beach, towards his body guards and car. For a second, he stopped. "Oh. That's right, you have something to do hmm?" He looked to the photographers and then back to Minhyun. Releasing his hand.

"Well, I shall be in my car, waiting for you when you get done." He leaned down, slipping his lips over the mans own, pulling back, hesitantly, but slowly. Running his finger under Minhyuns chin. "I can wait as long as need be." Turning, he headed to his car, his bodyguards holding the door open, Alecksander slowly slipping in. He waited however long Minhyun needed. He was in no rush, but, as soon as Minhyun was done, His bodyguards escorted him to Alecks car, let him in, and got into their own vehicles, one, escorting Alecksander in his own car, driving. It was like Alecksander had become a rather important man while he was gone. A smile took his lips as he looked Minhyun over. "Well. I hope you are hungry. I'm in the mood for Pasta." He chuckled as he slipped Minhyuns hand into his own, staring out the window as they drove, still letting the fact that he was back in America, and back beside Minhyun. "I know you want answers.." He spoke out with a smile. "But I promise you, I only had you on my mind."

Alexandria didn't know what to do. Or say. Blakes eyes. They were so cold. She never knew he could look such a way. Well, how he had been a bit ago, she didn't know he could be that way either. The tears never ceased to stop. Alex trembled a bit as she tried to keep her eyes from him. What was she to do? To say? Yes, she had probably overreacted to seeing Blake with another woman, but what was she to do?? He took her virginity! The man had shared such passion with her, how was she to not overreact? Damn, she even wanted him to be her boyfriend, but had never had the courage to ask him. The woman didn't want to pry, or be a nag, but goddamn him. She bit her lip and turned her head away. "I know this means nothing to you. But try to understand it from my point of view." She sighed as she cleared her throat. "You know. When we first left, I cried for days. Alecksander said I was dumb to feel that way because we weren't dating, but I still did.." She chuckled a bit at the idea of her brother scolding her so long ago. "He was right. But, still. And you know what the only thing that got me through it all was? Your friend." She guessed someone needed to know about their writings.

"I felt, Minhyun needed to know about Alecksander to keep stable. I mean, come on, he didn't want to even get on the plane. So I would send him pictures..and tell him stories about Aleck, and in return, he did the same about you. Yes, it was odd, I guess I was rather obsessive, I can't explain it right." She bit her lip once more and looked out the window again. "I saw something about you on the television. And for the life of me, I don't know why, but I think the time away from you just killed me. Seeing you on the television with some other woman and how intimate they made it look, I just couldn't deal.." Her body trembled and she opened the door, stepping out. "I can't.." Ok, maybe she was overreacting, but still. She slipped out of the car and set her broken bracelet on the seat. "It's been my favorite bracelet.." She was pouting? But she had to leave. Even if she had to walk home. She'd call a cab. How could she stay with him when he was angry? He was angry with her. She knew it. "..I'm sorry I've been such a pain. I didn't mean to..." Shaking her head, the woman mustered a smile and headed down the sidewalk.

Gods her lip her. She probably looked hideous. She was sure people would think he hit her or something.

User Image

O C C :BoomBamKazowiee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

(Just once) Look at me
My heart hurts this much

̅current mood: Depressed/Awestruck

xxxxMinhyun nuzzled in the arms of the man when he felt that he was being embraced, he took in Aleck's scent and instantly relaxed, the man's voice only furthered in making him calm. He had a lot of things to do, he could understand that, but still, Minhyun missed him a lot and he didn't expect his lover to be gone this long, only to appear like this. The shock had literally driven him mad a few moments ago, but now he was calm and back to being able to react and think clearly. He felt his face being pulled up and he looked into Aleck's eyes, sniffing softly and trying to get his composure back. He was looking at his boyfriend for the first time in so long, he couldn't even begin to describe how happy he was right now, but still, he was in shock. He closed his eyes that were red from crying when Aleck wiped his tears away, then they reopened and his tear-stained face looked calm again. He was back to normal, glad to be able to hold his boyfriend's hand again. He reveled in the moment, but was still unable to grasp the current situation that Aleck was here. He still was in denial and felt as if it were still a dream, so he could only look up at the man as he walked beside him. When Aleck stopped, he blinked his eyes and looked up. Did he have something to do? He blinked his curiosity again, then his hand flexed when it was released, feeling lonely again. Did he really have something else going on? He had forgotten about the people and photographers. Oh. Ya.

Feeling the kiss upon his lips again, he blushed softly and accepted it completely, but was left hanging when Aleck pulled away. He had a cute pout on his lips as he allowed the man to caress his face, he would have to tell the people he would be leaving. He nodded when Aleck said he'd wait, then he turned around and took off jogging back down to the beach and to the people. "I need to get going, I have some other business to attend to" He stated apologetically, but the photographers only smiled, they couldn't resist the young Korean. "Go ahead, we're done here anyways" Minhyun smiled warmly and took off running again back to Aleck's car, completely bypassing the guards as if they didn't exist. He couldn't wait to be in the presence of Aleck again, just to make sure he was really real. He slipped into the car and looked at his lover and smiled brilliantly, a million watt smile that could break someone's heart or melt it. "Pasta.." He repeated Aleck softly, unsure of what to say to that. He wasn't sure if he was hungry because the only thing on his mind was if it were a dream still, he was a hard person to convince of anything. He felt his hand being enveloped in a stronger hand and he looked down where their hands connected, a soft red blush over taking his cheeks, showing out more so because of his light colored hair and skin. He had changed a lot since the tour, but so had Aleck. He looked around at the guards and Aleck's clothing, of course a lot had changed about this man. He bit down on his lip, what exactly had Aleck been up to? Where had he been all this time? No matter, he would learn that later, from what his lover was saying. His head turned when Aleck spoke one last time and it took everything he had just to not jump over onto the man's lap and ravish his lips. He so wanted to.. But he would wait.

They had arrived at some kind of restaurant, but Minhyun's mind was distracted with many thoughts and whatnot. He just allowed his lover to lead him to wherever they were going, then he sat down next to Aleck and just looked at him in a daze, still unsure about everything that was happening so far. "I've.. Missed you" He whispered softly to Aleck, keeping his words just between the two of them. His surroundings didn't bother him, the only thing in his field of vision was this man, this beautiful Russian man that had stolen his heart in only a few days. It'd been many months since he last saw this man and well.. He was still confused, still worried that everything that he was experiencing was in his head. He hoped not, he just wanted to reach out and touch the guy. His hands were tightly clasped together on top of the table, obviously struggling to keep them off of the man.

Blake remained silent as Alex spoke, his expression slowly getting a bit more back to normal. She was obviously very distraught and was trying not to cry as she spoke, he could hear it just by the way her voice was wavering. He sighed softly, running his hand through his hair and finally coming off his adrenaline rush, now he just felt like crap. His knuckles and fists were pulsating in familiar pain, but he ignored it. He hadn't punched someone in so long, it was almost like new again, but just a few years couldn't make him forget the times when he had to fight people every day just to get his respect on the streets. He used to be such an angry person, why did he have to snap in front of Alex of all people? He would've rather it be someone else, not this woman. When she spoke about Minhyun and her exchanging letters, he just still kept silent and looked down at his lap, slowly stripping himself of his jacket and tossing it in his back seat, his shirt underneath wasn't as bloody as his jacket was, but it was still splattered a bit. Some blood was on his pants, hands, arms, and face, even his shoes. He got out of the car when she did, leaning against the side and lighting a cigarette, quickly getting back to normal. He walked to the back of the car and leaned against it, listening to her speak. She had mentioned him on television with a woman? He blinked his eyes and thought back, what woman was he with..? Oh. Hyuna, Nana's sister.

He grimaced a bit, this would probably be one of the hardest stories he would ever have to tell Alex. He wished this didn't have to come out, but he knew it would've sooner or later. He honestly wanted to keep that all in the past, it was a grave he didn't want to unbury and resurface in his life, but to keep Alex in his life, he would have to spill his secret. He watched her set the bracelet on his seat and sighed softly, she was overreacting to this whole situation. Yes, he was with a woman, but not in the way she was thinking. Now, she was walking away. If she walked away looking like that, he would look like a woman abuser, especially since he was covered in blood. He took in a deep breath of his cigarette and blew it out, he had to stop her, but he wouldn't run to her. "I was fifteen.. When I met Nana. She was the only one who understood me completely inside and out.. I loved her, but she was my teacher in high school." He paused, obviously catching her attention. He took another drag of his cigarette and blew it out slowly, now sitting on the trunk of his car and looking down at the ground, the smoke surrounding his head and flying up and away from him. His voice had changed to a sorrowful tone, but he sounded like a broken child when he spoke about this to her, basically shouting out the story because she was too far away. "We had a secret affair outside of school together, we were deeply in love. The age difference didn't matter, nothing mattered but each other. The moment she confessed her love to me was the day she took the risk of losing her job and her family, because her love for me was that deep. She was twenty-two, the age I am now."

He took another drag of his cigarette and blew it out quickly this time, it taking flight straight up in the wind and disappeared. He ran his free hand through his hair and sighed, looking a bit stressed out as he talked about it. "I loved her a lot, she was what people would call, my first love" Which was strange because he publically admitted on television that his first love was a guitar, not a woman. It was obviously hard for him to talk about this, because his entire body had tensed up and he almost looked like he was going to cry. "My Junior year in high school, she told me to come to her house one night and I did. There, she told me she was pregnant." Tears dripped down his face, but he hid his face with his hair and looked down. "She was going to have my baby and I was so.. Happy. Regardless of the fact I would've been a father at sixteen, I didn't care, I wanted to share a life and a child with that woman." He stated, his voice was quieting down a bit, but he knew Alex had come closer to listen to his story. "That same day, she told me she had been diagnosed with cancer and didn't know how long she had, but she promised me.. Promised me that she would marry me and we could live our lived happily together.." His voice choked on his second attempt of saying promised, more tears fell from his face and he took a shaky drag of his cigarette, obviously smoking more now that he was getting emotional. "Three days after that, she told me to go to the hospital after school, so I did, thinking the appointment was for the baby and I raced there immediately after school. I walked in and.." He took in a deep breath, looked up and into Alex's bright blue eyes with his tear-filled black eyes. "She looked so sick Alex.. She looked so weak and fragile and I was so afraid to touch her, I thought she'd break!" He buried his face in his hand and sniffed, trying to calm his voice was shaking. "She told me that she loved me, then she thanked me for loving her. She kissed me, I held her to me, then.. She whispered that she loved me with her last breath.." He dropped his cigarette to the ground and covered his whole face with his hands, resting his elbows on his knees and just covering his face and crying. "S-She died.. D-Died in my a..arms... Ta.. Taking our child with h-her.." He sobbed, cried, wept, any of those words. His crying was painful, very painful. Sounded like years of sadness racking through his body and he was unable to control them.

After a while of his crying, he had gotten his voice back, but he had continued to hide his face, just left his mouth uncovered so he could speak. He sniffed a few times, his body trembling as he tried to get his breathing under control. "I disappeared for a year, I went through a very hard time. I couldn't cope with her death in a healthy way and spent my time as an alcoholic, drug addict, a violent street fighter, and even lavished myself with many women. I completely lost it for an entire year. Nothing anyone said to me would change my mind, I worried my friends and family. The only thing that saved me was Royale Flush, I created the band in Nana's name and memory. She was so dear to all of us" He whispered softly, wiping his eyes and lighting another cigarette, taking a drag and sniffing some more, his crying had stopped, but some tears still kept falling. "The girl you saw with me in those pictures was Hyuna, Nana's younger sister. I check in on her every once in a while to see how she is and she checks in on me to see how I'm doing. When I met with her, she was happy to see that I had finally gotten over Nana, that I was able to live now" He said softly, pulling out his wallet and opening up to a flap that had a picture of Nana and beside that picture was another one, but of Nana's sister, Hyuna. He put the photo away and stuck his wallet back in his back pocket and sighed softly, wiping his eyes again and taking a drag, blowing the smoke away from Alex's face. "She's like my little sister, there's no way I could ever think of anything more with her. Hadn't anyone ever told you not to believe everything you read in magazines or see on television? The paparazzi just likes to take things and make them into what they're not.." He mumbled softly, then sat up straight, looking her into her eyes, a soft calmness about them, but they were red from his tears. He was back to normal. "Please don't run away from me anymore, Alex, for once I would like to keep someone I care deeply about by my side.. I don't want my happiness taken from me anymore.." He said to her, his voice holding sadness, but also a gentle love.

My heart hurts this much
Even in my dreams

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

X
X

User Image
User Image

xxxAlecksander smiled as he lead Minhyun into a restaurant. It was a beautiful Italian restaurant. As soon as he entered, his bodyguards in tow, the man stopped, turned to them and cleared his throat. "Outside.." They nodded and stayed, surveying the area. Why was he so damn regularly guarded? The hostess bowed to the man and lead him to a Private area, He stood, waiting for Minhyun to take a seat, Slowly, he took the seat across from him. He smiled as he looked across the table. The waitress asked for their drinks and Alecksander requested a glass of scotch. She waited for Minhyuns order, took it, and left the both of them to converse. With a grin, Aleck rested his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his knuckles, taking in the very presence of the man before him. "Order whatever you wish Love." His accent was a bit rough. Seemingly so because of being around his father and mother for so long, he hadn't spoken English for awhile. When the woman returned with their drinks, Aleck shooed her away, taking a drink of his alcoholic beverage. A slight groaned escaped him as he set the glass down. "Well. How have things been? Fine I take it? I heard rumors of Royale Flush all through out Europe. Seems you are trying to outdo me eh?" A grin crossed his lips once more as he stared across to his lover. "Dear Minhyun. I longed everyday to see you. But, you've known all along..haven't you? When my sister pried me for information about my feelings towards you, I could only help but wonder if the two of you were conversing. Did she really disobey me to tell you things?" The mans dominance seemed a bit more..out in the open. More so than before. His demeanor was all serious. When did he change? Whenever it had happened, it happened. Everything about the man was a bit different.

Well, everything except for the way he felt about Minhyun.

Reaching over the table, he took Minhyuns hand in his and slipped a kiss to his knuckles.
"Before you ask me, I will say this. I am sitting here, because I'd hate to ravish you, before seeing how you were doing." He smiled as he gripped the mans hand with a smile. "So. Dinner first, than the..pleasantries.." He grinned with a charming smile. "Now, for as my whereabouts, I was in Russia" His accent warped around his tongue, ever so prominent. "..I've decided. If I were to be anything in this world, I needed to conquer it. Thusly so, I cannot only be categorized as a singer." His expression changed slightly as he thought back. "It wasn't in my head for awhile, but, as soon as I met you, It was more apparent this needed to be done." The russian man nodded and sipped his scotch. The liquid was so smooth. So silky. "..I spent days. Weeks even. Begging my father to see me. To allow me in his life. If it wasn't for my sister, he'd never had listened to me." Sure, he'd not tell Minhyun it had been because she was trying to tell them Minhyun was the most suitable mate for their son. It was hard for her father to grasp. Her mother? No. She found Minhyun beautiful, but their father wanted his son to marry a woman. Not be with a man. "I hadn't slept or eaten for days after I left your side. It was hard. Alex was having a hard time aswell. Our concerts slowly needed to take over our time, and they did, but, once it was over, I knew I needed to work on more. I needed to make Cassiline great, and I needed to ensure we would be around for a long time."

The waitress returned, asking for their order, Alecksander smiled, keeping his eyes on Minhyun, he ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo. She waited for Minhyun to order, then, once again, disappeared. "..Anyway." He continued on as if they weren't interrupted. "...once he accepted me. We worked. Every day. Every night. It wasn't hard for me at all. The hardest part was boding with the father I hadn't seen in years. Hadn't spoken too. " He kissed the mans hand, slowly. "..Now. I am the Overseer of the North American section, and will be handed a formal invitation to be the soul heir to the Smirnov businesses once my father hands down his position." In reality. He was preparing for his future. A future where he and his loved ones would never have to worry about money again. "I plan on taking the business global. Turning it into something it and no one had ever expected of it. So.." Slowly he got up and leaned over, placing soft kisses to his lovers lips. "Forgive my tardiness.." Taking his seat once the waitress returned, Alecksander smiled. "So. How have you been?"

Their dinner had went smoothly. Alecksander was so thrilled to be part of Minhyuns world again. But he'd keep himself calm. That is..until they got the privacy he wanted. He just wanted Minhyun to calm his emotions, express himself, and then he'd take the rest of him. All in due time.

His sister, Well, Alex had looked like an utter fool. The moment blake opened his lips, she couldn't help but feel like an idiot. And she was. How could she have overreacted? Of course she overreacted! The woman was slightly a drama queen. No matter how justified it could have been, the woman was no more than a child when it came to a relationship. Blake was a whole new level for her. Yes, she should have not listened to the gossip, but, somewhere within her, she wanted Blake like a spazzing Mblaq fan girl. But, not for his music. Just..for all of him. How could she have been so dumb. Nevertheless, it was useless for her to blame herself at the moment. She needed to ensure the man that things were alright. To comfort him. But how do you comfort someone after a revelation like that? She hadn't replied to him, the entire time that he spoke, only returned to his side. Slowly. She was wary. The man went from angry, to sad. She didn't like seeing him sad. So, what else was she to do? She hugged him. It was a bit hesitant. But she did so anyway. Running a hand to his cheek to brush away the stray tears. Her body ached for him. To comfort him. His sadness would rip her heart into pieces! Now, she could only do what she hoped she was good at. Attempting a comfort to a man she didn't know would take it.
"..I won't run from you anymore." She smiled a bit, trying to cheer him up. "I know my promises may mean nothing right now, but, I swear i'll keep to your side."

How many promises had she already broken to him? Two? Two was too much. Slowly, she pulled from the man and escorted him back to his car, setting him in the passenger seat, and herself, taking the drivers seat. Yep. She was taking his car again. He'd probably hate her in the future for driving his precious vehicle, but she'd deal with that later. The woman eventually took him to her loft. Escorting him upstairs. She hadn't said a word to him, just tried to reassure him her presence, with her hand on his. When they reached her loft, she disappeared to the back guest room she had offered him once before, and returned with a robe. Holding it out, she smiled slightly, whether or not that stupid busted lip of hers made her look like an idiot. She already felt like one. "Nothing I could say, could calm your feelings. But please, Allow this idiot to offer you a shower, to do your laundry and to make you dinner. It is the least I could do for you." When he took her offerings, Alex slowly made her way to the kitchen, slipping her jacket off and setting it on the counter.

What would she make for a man she slightly knew? Well, she knew him on high levels, but how could one cook for another when they knew nothing of their tastes for food? She had prided herself in being a rather well cook, not the best, but enough to sate the taste for some. She hoped what she decided to cook for the man, would be enough for him. It had taken her awhile to figure something out, but, while he showered, she made as best of an extravagant feast, as she could. Food. Food always made her feel better. Especially when it was made for her. So, maybe, here was hoping the man would feel the same? She whipped up a dinner, after setting up her the table for the both of them. She poured a couple glasses of wine, set it on the table and then set the food down. When Blake was done, Alex walked back into the kitchen and cleared her throat a bit.
"Erm. It isn't much but I hope it'll suffice." With a sigh, the woman shook her head and pulled dessert from the Oven, setting a couple on the table. She took her seat and bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry..." She apologized as she played with her wine glass in her hand, sipping the liquid slowly. "I'm such an idiot." Again the woman scolded herself, biting her lower lip once more, she gasped and sat up quickly. A grimace on her face. Obviously her lip still hurt. "Dammit.." She slowly excused herself from the table, heading to her bathroom, searching for a towel, attempting to fix the bloody mess she had on her face. How would he take her so seriously if she looked like a mess?? "So much for being a lady.." She mumbled as she looked herself over. Geeze she looked like a wreck.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

(Just once) Look at me
My heart hurts this much

̅current mood: Calmer/Proud

xxxxMinhyun ordered a light drink, something not strong at all, but would settle his emotions. A Shirley Temple, ya, it was girly, but he knew he couldn't stomach something strong right now, he hadn't eaten anything decent in days, he didn't need to be puking all over this lovely scene they were creating. He took his drink from the woman and drank half of it, taking the cherry into his mouth and sucking on it for a while, staring at Aleck rather hard and seriously. His eyes never wavered, because he was still in denial. "I've.. Been okay" He whispered softly, a bit weirdly because of the fruit in his mouth, but he managed to mouth the words decently. The Russian accent that Aleck spoke with was deeper than before, it was exotic and he couldn't help but feel a few butterflies in his stomach. Exactly how much had the man changed? Physically, obviously. His voice. Personality seemed a bit more in control, but he, overall, seemed to be the same man he knew months ago. When Aleck began talking about how much he longed for Minhyun, then asked if him and Alex were conversing. He only blushed and looked down a bit, setting the cherry back in his drink to soak up the flavor and he took another sip, then set it down on the table. He tried to gather his thoughts, but he wouldn't rat Alex out. Him and her had become so close, he wasn't about to do anything to mess that up. He had accepted her place in Blake's life, so, she was important to him. He noticed how serious Aleck seemed to be, it was a marvel to witness, the serious side of his lover. It was new, exciting, intimidating as well. If anything, the looks of Minhyun had changed, his personality had become more mature, but in a cute princey way. He had been labeled 'The Poster Prince', such an odd name, but oh well. He didn't mind it, his fans ate up his fame and worshipped him. He was a very pretty boy, who could hate someone like him? He was polite, kind, caring, bubbly, and well.. Just over all very polite. Like a gentleman and a Prince mixed up in one body.

He felt his hand being touched and then pulled across the table, his golden eyes made eye contact with Aleck just as he kissed Minhyun's hand. He blushed, of course, he main reaction he had every time he was around this man. Oh, Aleck had sat across from him in an attempt to control himself, so, Minhyun wasn't alone on that thought. He turned a soft red and took his drink in his free hand and sipped from it, his eyes still locked with Aleck's, listening to his speak. Dinner.. The pleasantries. The charming smile the man gave off was actually quite misleading, he really was Aleck. He turned even more red, so he broke eye contact and drank more of his drink, trying to calm his racing heart. This man really knew what to say to stir him up inside, so nothing really had changed between them. He was glad, he had worried about their reunion, not anymore though. It was going a lot better than he expected, he was glad for that. Aleck then brought up his whereabouts and Minhyun set his drink down and licked his lips, locking his eyes back onto the predatory gaze the man before him gave off. Enticing. So the man was in Russia talking with his father, he blinked his eyes in interest, so he had provoked Aleck into making amends with his parents? Oh. He blushed a bit more, happy that he could help with decisions in his lover's life. Perhaps he was actually doing things right, Aleck seemed a lot better. A lot stronger and a hell of a lot more at peace, he could only smile softly. The man was dominant with power, he was glad he could be the first to see this change.

Minhyun looked up at the waitress when she returned, he ordered butter and chicken pasta and then turned his attention back to Aleck. So him and his father had made amends? That was good, even if it was a bit strained, he was glad to see some improvement. He bit down on his bottom lip secretly when his hand was kissed again, his fingers tingled where Alecks lips were. He looked away momentarily, sipped his drink, then set it down, smiling at Aleck's plans. So he had goals he wanted to reach? That was great, he would see to the man's plans and help him make them true. He only wanted his lover to be happy and if he could at all be of some kind of help, he would do his best. He would support Aleck, because that was what he's wanted to do for a while now. He was taken aback though, his cold and cherry-flavored lips were pressed against spicy lips. Spicy cherries? Mmn. He reveled in the kisses and smiled when he sat down, just as the waitress gave them their food, he slowly released his hand from the man's grasp and took up a fork, swirling it in his pasta and taking a bite, thinking about where he should start with telling Aleck how he'd been. "I forgive you." He mumbled softly after he finished chewing and swallowing, then he took a long sip of his drink and smiled brightly at the man in front of him. "I've been okay. Doing some modeling and acting, but mostly modeling. Seems my face is everywhere these days, I can't even drive down the street without seeing my face up on some billboard.." He chuckled softly, eating his food as if he hadn't eaten in days. Well, he hasn't, but still. "I have been swamped with work and today was my last photo shoot for a while, I have one pending job that has to do with.. Well.. If anything, it's the Pleasure edition of Erotica Magazine." He turned a bright red, the magazine was known for their erotic clothing and very, very sexy models. Boys and girls of all types, wearing very revealing and sexy clothing. Things for the weird people and fulfilling desires, he would probably be in that magazine. He honestly couldn't imagine himself as an erotic model, he didn't find himself very.. Erotic. "Aleck.. Do you.. I-I mean.. Am I.. Erotic?" He whispered, basically asking his lover if he was sexy, seductive, like the people in that magazine were. He was a bit self conscious when it came to that kind of thing, but he didn't feel any hesitation when being naked in front of Aleck.

Maybe it was just him. But, he figured he might as well ask anyways.

Minhyun was calmer now, opening up and being himself once again with the man. Obviously the young Korean beauty had developed a shy and adorable side to him, something new. Adding to his cute looks, perhaps it was his new looks that had brought out his inner cuteness. Who knows.

Blake had taken the robe from her hands and walked to the guest room and into the bathroom he had used a long time ago, he was in a bit of an emotional daze, but he managed to get himself into a shower and he just stood there in the water. The showerhead was quite relaxing on his body, the blood falling from his face, arms, and hands like a red river. His clothing was strewn on the floor, but the blood never touched her floor. He stood there in silence, allowing the sound of running water to calm him down. He washed himself of the blood and shut the water off after being in there for quite a while, he covered his lower half with a towel and walked to the sink and wiped the foggy glass clean. He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed softly, his eyes were a bit swollen from his crying, he hadn't cried in years. Jeez, what was happening to him? He tossed his head around and shook out his hair, it naturally falling around in places and finally settled, so he didn't do anything more to it. He took another towel and dried himself off, making sure he was at least a bit presentable. When he finished, he took the towel off around his waist and put on the robe, tying it securely around his waist, but left the front open, revealing his rather built and toned body. His skin had gotten darker and he looked pretty much an olive golden color, he looked like some kind of God. He tossed his bloody clothing in a bag and put the wet towels in the hamper, then set the bag on top of it and walked back into the bedroom and took in a deep breath, he smelled food. She really wasn't kidding when she said she was going to cook for him. He took some wrappings from the drawer and wrapped his hands up and brought the wrappings to his wrists, he looked like he was getting ready to box, but instead, he just walked out of the room.

He walked down the hall and went to the table, where Alex was setting food down. He took a seat and sipped at the wine, reveling in the smooth taste for a while, then set down the glass and was silent for a while, hearing Alex be her usual timid and coy self. "It smells good" He said sincerely, being honest. It did smell good, he liked the smell, so his senses told him that he'd like the food. He drank the rest of his wine in his glass and looked at her when she apologized, what was she apologizing for now? When she grimaced and left the table, he blinked his eyes and slowly stood up from the table as well and followed her to the bathroom, catching the last bit of her sentence to herself. He stood behind her, looking at her through her own mirror. "Stop being hard on yourself, come here" He said softly and lifted her up from the floor and set her on the counter by the sink, he looked her in the eyes and his right hand slowly moved her hair from her face and rested on he left cheek. His eyes gazed into hers, searching her and finally finding the reason she felt less like a lady. Her lips was a bit cut open, she was such a strange girl, but he liked that about her, getting upset over the smallest things. He leaned in close, rising his lips to hers very slowly, just in case she didn't want him to kiss her. Yet, at this moment, he had lost his patience and took her lips into his slowly, softly he kissed her so he wouldn't hurt her lip. He licked her cut lip and gently sucked on it, sucking the blood away and cleaning it of any dried blood. Then he slowly pulled away, lingering his lips on hers for just a little bit longer.

Then Blake fully pulled away and looked into her eyes, taking a wash clothe and dampening it, then wiping up the rest of the blood that was left astray on her face. The blood had stopped on her lip and he cradled both sides of her face in both of his hands, her face looking so small compared to his hands. "Please don't down yourself anymore. Beat up or not, you are still beautiful to me" Like he was one to talk, his knuckles were busted open and bruised and wrapped in wrappings. He looked worse off than her, but he wasn't the one hurt. If anything, he had hurt himself from smashing in the teacher's glasses, breaking his nose, and pushing out some teeth. Other than his hands being bruised and busted, he was okay. No broken bones, no life-threatening injuries, he was fine and so was she. He held her to him and hugged her, hugged her warmly and safely, no sign of anger or rage in him at all. He was back to being how she remembered; The Blake he was before he left. "Don't worry about the bracelet, I'll have it fixed and returned to you" He whispered, then looked at her as he pulled away. "You can get changed, I'll wait at the table so we can eat together" He said softly, trailing his long fingers down her jaw and then walked out of the bathroom and her bedroom, then poured himself more wine and stared out the window of the living room, seeing the run high up in the air. Such a nice day, he hoped it stayed that way. He couldn't help but still feel a bit dragged down by his whole crying deal, he was a bit exhausted, he hated crying, because it made him tired all the time, probably why he hadn't cried in six years.

{Boom Shaka Laka Laka Boom!}

My heart hurts this much
Even in my dreams

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image

X
X

User Image
User Image

xxxWhen Minhyun spoke about the Magazine, Alecksander practically spit his food up, clearing his throat quickly. He sipped more of his scotch and gazed the man over. Erotic? "E-r-o-t-i-c?" He sounded out the words, when he said it together, it rolled off his lips as if he himself were spewing an erotic novella. Shaking his head, Alecksander set his fork down. "..It would be a bit much for me to say that you are Erotic. I should be the only one allowed to see you in such a splendor.." He grinned as he sipped his drink. "You are quite beautiful Minhyun, but I think you would only be able to look that way if you are goaded into being that way. For that, I wish for you to not take such a job. I don't want another to touch you." The thought alone made his jaw clench. Uh, no. No one would be allowed to see Minhyun or touch Minhyun in anyway that only Alecksander could. "Then again, I cannot make you not do it." He didn't own him. He was just his boyfriend. Not his husband or anything. "If I shall be so forward?" He leaned in a bit and licked his lips slightly. "If you do wish to do it...Allow me to come." Oh, he'd make sure nobody touched Minhyun.

Alecksander had been all sorts of over protective. He'd make sure everyone knew Minhyun was his, even if they had not addressed it publicly yet. It would come a day where they would have to. Shaking his head Alecksander smiled as he ate. Enjoying the rest of the dinner with his lover. He spoke to him about his adventures through russia. Reconnecting with his past. Settling in the business life. About why he had to have bodyguards, which, really was just to shut his father up. He and Alex needed to have them since Alecksander was taking his place where he wanted to be. He enjoyed Minhyuns laughs, the way his eyes looked when he spoke to him about his own adventures. It made Alecksander smile. Oh how he missed the man. And, when dinner was over, he whisked him away to his car.
"I hope you have no plans." He cooed as he leaned over and placed a kiss to Minhyuns neck, whispering sweet songs to his ears in Russian as the man drove. Soon, they arrived at a rather large Home. The guards opened the door, and Alecksander stepped out, holding his hand for his companion. Slowly, he nodded to his guards, and they took their places around various points of the home while Alecksander led Minhyun in. "This is my father and mothers summer home. They have gifted it to me and my sister since our negotiations have come through. I'm still having quite the time talking Alex into moving in, but I thought about Cassiline taking shelter here as well." The place was huge! Well fit for practically Russian Royalty. It had everything anyone could have ever wanted. Alecksander had given Minhyun a tour of the entire house, hoping he'd make himself at home. "Well. What do you think?" He smiled as he lead the man into his Bedroom Pulling his coat off and unbuttoning his shirt abit, revealing his chest slightly. Gosh the man was a looker. His skin was wondrous. His muscles were toned and he was, in all words, buff. But the suit hid that.

Slowly he took a seat at the edge of his bed and laughed a bit, looking about the room. It was large, but not too large, enough for him to feel content in, it had also over looked the large backyard that lead to the beach.
"You seem..quiet pet. Must I goad the words from you?" He reached out, grabbing the mans wrist, and pulling him down towards him, pressing his lips to his lovers. Hard, searing, kisses, those deep, erotic kisses that shown the man how much he missed him. Missed his lips. Missed his touches. Slowly, he pulled his face from his, keeping them close, just a tad apart, panting slightly. Seemingly so, his eyes had a look in them, as if he was going to eat the smaller man up. "Gods I've missed you..I've thought of you.." Slowly he began to kiss the man again. "Always.." He whispered between kisses, his lips finding the nape of the mans neck. "Especially at night.." His bed had been so cold without Minhyun. He only wished to express that..

Alex blushed when Blake kissed her. Did he really kiss her? She was in a daze. He caressed her. As he always had before. He looked at her..as if she was important to him..Well, a little bit anyway. Maybe she had over thought the situation again. She hoped not. She had truly missed Blake. When his lips touched hers, she was sure a soft whimper escaped her. Not from pain, no, from the swift static she felt when he touched her. It was as iif it was for the first time..all over again. The man even went so far as to taste the blood that had rested on her lips. It was so...sensual. The man was a monster to her senses. Alex had gone months without that feeling. Yes, she missed it, missed knowing how that man had dominated her senses, but it had been months! Of course she forgot! When he pulled away, her fingers slowly found their way to her lips, touching them gently as it burned with the mans taste. Beautiful? He called her that word again. She hugged him tightly. As if he'd disappear. But then he pulled away, pulling his sweet scent from her nose. But he touched her.

She needed a shower. Yep. That was it. The woman needed a nice cold shower. So she took one. She needed a shower anyway. A nice clean would do the woman wonders! She hoped he hadn't grown tired of her taking forever. A shower was necessary. When she was done, she dried off as quickly as she could, tossing her dirty things in the hamper. Dressing, and slowly sauntering back to the dinner table. Clearing her throat, she took a seat.
"Sorry..I needed a shower.." A blush rested on her cheeks as she picked up a fork and started to eat the food. Her hair was wet, it lay long down her back, it had been awhile since she sat infront of someone without makeup on. It seemed a necessity for her everyday life now. Her brother demanded his second lead singer to always had a wondrous look. So people would envy her. She didn't want envy. She just wanted someone to look at her. Just one person. That was all she ever wanted. The one person who had been so gone from her life she thought her sanity was at stake. Sighing a bit, she took a sip of her wine and looked the man over. "...I.." You would think, with all the experience she had with Cassiline, the woman had grown some confidence over time. Nooo, Blake seemed to make her a dimwit. Just his mere presence. A worried look crossed her face as she slowly cleared her throat once more. "I..find myself in a hard place now." She politely admitted.

"..I..want to tell you things. Things I don't think i'd have been able to tell you before..but it would only sound stupid." She wanted to tell him how much she missed him. How much she missed his kisses and his caress, but she didn't. So..she changed the subject. "Erm...Cassiline...will retain a permanent residence here. My...father has given me and Alecksander a home..He had spent much time in Russia when the rest of us came back. He now runs all of the North American companies.." She just babbled on, her eyes averted from the man across from her. "The house...Is rather large...I don't know if..the house would give me the allotted privacy I think I need though..Alecksander wants me to. What do you think I should do?" The woman loved living alone, but without Alecksander there, she would be awfully lonely. "Without Alecksander around, my home seems empty..I don't think loneliness suits me very well. I mean, look at how I overreacted to you.." A bit of humor was always good..right?

"..I..Missed you Blake.." She spoke softly as she gazed into her glass. Slowly admitting things in the open. Slowly was good. It only meant she was making progress with her feelings. "..Everyday." She sighed and rubbed her neck, setting her glass down. They had eaten throughout the awkward living conversation. Was he done? He looked done. Alex was done. She stood and gathered the dirty dishes and took them to the sink, sighing. Dammit all and her awkward avoidance of things. But she had to know. Setting the dishes down, she gathered up as much courage as she could and quickly spat it out. "Did you atleast miss me?? I missed you. All the time. When I sang. I sang certain things, only with the ability to think of you. I thought of you when I slept. If I did sleep. I missed your kisses and the way you touch me..and...and.." That was it, the courage was gone. She had to give up lest she made a bigger fool of herself.

"Nevermind.." Quickly she walked to the couch and sat down, pondering what would become of them this night. Would he stay? Would he go? she didn't know. But she was a rather lame host. "Uh..We can go for a swim or..something..Play some cards...Board games.." Her loft had a brilliant pool on the outside. But it was up to him. She was just rambling..nervously.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

(Just once) Look at me
My heart hurts this much

̅current mood: Amused/Loved

xxxxMinhyun could only turn a bright red and remain silent, he had just thoroughly succeeded in making himself look like an idiot. When he saw Aleck getting a bit jealous though, he smiled cutely, showing off his cute charm. His lover was probably over thinking things again, he often did that. He mused happily, only to be put into a silence again as the mention of Aleck wanting to go to the photo shoot with him. He imagined many things in his mind that Aleck would do to make Minhyun be erotic, but then again, what did Aleck mean by Minhyun would have to be goaded into being erotic..? He mulled it over in his mind for a while, then his face flushed and he looked down, quickly finishing his food and drink, taking the cherry out with his tongue and sucking on it lightly, then bit into it, then his mouth moved around a bit as he pulled out the stem of the cherry from his lips, it had been tied into a knot with just his tongue. He put the cute decoration on top of the straw and sat there with a smile on his face, trying to rid himself of the dirty thoughts he was having. Aleck was trying his best to keep his hands to himself, so Minhyun had to do his best and be obedient. He wanted to make Aleck happy, so he would do his best to keep his hands, body, and lips off of Aleck until the man pursued the action himself. He knew full well that he had the intentions to seduce the bigger man, duh, he'd done it before.. Many times, so he had to let the dominant one be dominant for a while.

He rather enjoyed hearing the stories his lover was telling him, talking about Russia, his past, his business life, the bodyguards. Oh, so that was why. He giggled, he couldn't help himself because Aleck was back to being himself. He seemed a bit different around people of business, but when it was just him and Aleck, the man was back to normal. They were connecting so well, he had forgotten that the man before him had been gone for many months, it felt like he hadn't left at all and the tour had never happened. It was back to like old times, except, they were a bit physically different. He didn't mind that he was taken away by Aleck, to his car, which was fun because he laughed when his boyfriend kissed his neck. He was so playful tonight, Minhyun couldn't be happier. He had embarrassed himself a bit to Aleck, but it had been brushed away by seductive words by the one and only Cassiline lead singer. That man had a way with words and they seemed to be coming a lot easier, he was happy they could go back to the way things were before the tour. "My schedule is clear, unless I plan to take that certain job" He mused playfully, looking at Aleck as they rode somewhere, but he didn't care where, as long as they were together. He didn't want to be separated from this man at all. He couldn't help but look out the window a bit, he saw himself on another billboard and even on a city building wall. He turned a bright red, still not used to seeing himself all over, so he just snuggled close to Aleck, smiling to himself, wondering if his face would freeze into a permanent smile.

The next time he looked out the window, he was faced with a rather large house. His eyes opened wide and his lips broke apart a bit, the house was frikin huge! He took Aleck's hand and stepped out of the car, allowing himself to be led around the house by the man who now owned it. Oh wow, it was bigger than Blake's house. "Wow.." He whispered to himself, listening to Aleck talk and gazing around at everything that was shown to him, taking in his surroundings and whatnot. He continued to follow his lover into the man's bedroom, he stepped in and looked around, his lush lips parted as he gazed at everything around him. "The house is beautiful" Yet, he secretly liked Aleck's room the most. Because it was his boyfriend's room, of course he'd like it. He turned around and looked at Aleck, whom was unbuttoning his shirt and Minhyun's mouth opened a bit more. His face flushed a brilliant red and he looked down, it was going to be hard to keep his hands to himself if the man persisted on teasing Minhyun's eyes with his beautiful body. He wanted to much to touch the body he had ached for.. For months, he wanted to kiss his body, treasure it, and be loved by that body. He wondered how much stronger Aleck was now, probably a lot stronger than he was before. That would cause a problem, he couldn't tie up the man now so easily. Darn, what a bummer.

Was Minhyun quiet tonight? He didn't really have time to think on that, since he was pulled into the embrace of his lover. He had dropped to his knees between Aleck's legs and was blessed with kisses that sent Minhyun's body into a frenzy, instantly making him ache for more. He didn't know how much longer he could keep up the game of 'No Touchy', but he would try his best. His mind went blank once again and he looked up into Aleck's eyes with a dreamy, dazed look. His breath and heart had been stolen all over again, yes, he suppose he was quiet tonight. The look in the man's eyes was hypnotizing, like a small bunny being stared down by the Alpha wolf male. More kisses, mm.. How he missed those lips against him. He pushed into the kiss more, resting his hands on the bed on each side of Aleck, still on his knees on the floor between his boyfriend's legs. The words the man spoke were making his body shiver a bit, especially the kiss to his neck, which made an audible soft whimper escape his pink lips that were just a bit swollen. Aleck missed Minhyun. When did he say the most?! At night?! His face flushed more, finally snapping back into reality. "Forgive.. Me. I-I seem to be unable to believe that this is reality. Th..That you're actually here with me. It's.. Been so long so.." He couldn't finish his sentence, only brought his body closer to the bed and wrapped his arms around Aleck's back and held close to him, he was a bit lower than usual because he was kneeling on the floor, but it was okay, he could easily bury his head and face in the man's chest now, taking in his scent. "I missed you every single d..day. Not a moment went by that I didn't think of you. Just the thought of seeing you again made me want to do my best so I can come back sooner" He whispered softly, his voice full of passion and love, but still, rendered speechless by the days events.

Blake has seen this girl without makeup before, he just never really said much about it because he found her beautiful in every single way, in every mood, in every look she pulled off. He smiled warmly when she spoke to him, then he began to eat after she started, but he hadn't eaten at all in a few days, so he was quite hungry and ended up finishing dinner and dessert way before Alex did. He was sipping on his wine by the time Alex had started talking, blinking in wonder to her changing subjects so often, then going back to her previous subject not long after. She was such a confusing woman, he could only smile. She was cute, as he had thought before, but he was hearing and leaning new things about this girl every single time he saw her and this time.. Well, it was a bit strange, but he had to admit that he was feeling lighter and a lot better than before. "I think you should do what makes you happy, perhaps buy a house near Aleck.. So you can see him everyday" He shrugged his shoulders, giving her a firm opinion to her question she asked him about her confusions on moving in with her brother. He was sure that he'd probably stay at his house, he didn't think he could live that many people, four other guys was hard enough with one crazy guy that was supposed to be the older one running around like a kid and pulling pranks on everyone. He liked the company of Cassiline and whatnot, everyone seemed to get along, but he didn't think he could live near or in the same vicinity as Aleck. They would probably clash too much because they were a lot alike, not only that, but Blake was with his sister and Aleck was with his best friend. Things were a bit crazy, to say in the least.

She had been silent for a while and he poured himself another glass of wine, looking over at her as she started talking about missing him, but she had abruptly cut off her words again and started clearing thing off the table, he had to hold himself back and stifle a laugh. He didn't want to upset her, but her mood swings and changes of subjects were sending his mind in many different places and were pretty much throwing him off in many ways. He looked over at her when she had gotten silent again, then his eyes widened when she started to talk in a rapid fashion about her feelings and what she missed about him, but she seemed to sigh in defeat when she stuttered on the last bit of her sentence.."Of course I missed you Alex, a lot. I don't think you could even fathom how much" He chuckled softly, silencing his laughter with his glass and drinking more wine. She was an intriguing creature, he didn't think he'd tire of her for a long time. She just had a way of catching him off guard and throwing things at him that never ceased to amuse him. Again. She was very cute.

Blake stood up as he finished his glass of wine and walked to the back of the couch, crouching down, and wrapping his arms around her from the back, his arms laying loosely across her sternum, not touching her chest fully, he wasn't rude like that. She was trying to occupy her time with options of what they could do, he smiled a bit and thought for a moment. "Hmm.." His actions showed that he missed her, because he was being rather loving and attentive again, did he really have to spell out how much he missed her? "Let's create a song together" He whispered softly in her ear, sliding his lips from her ear to her neck and he tilted his head forward as he kissed down to her shoulder, barely leaning over the couch because he was so tall. He had missed her, his actions proved it so.

My heart hurts this much
Even in my dreams

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 am
User Image

User Image

X
X

User Image
User Image

xxxAlecksander could only chuckle as he listened to Minyun speak. He knew it must've been so hard for the smaller man to keep his hands to himself, so, he supposed he would give him a break. Yes, he knew just how Minhyun felt, he had felt the same way, Everynight he hated being on tour. It was a first for him. It had easily gotten better, but, still. The nights were the hardest. It was, as t always had been, when his sides decided to display themselves. It was just something about the darkness that wooed the beast within him. But it was nice. Sometimes that same beast could be a loving man. A man who would cherish the one he missed. That he did. Cradling his lovers face in his hands, he sighed a bit as he placed a kiss to his cheeks. "How much of a reality would you like me to show you love?" He whispered as he pulled Minhyun against his chest, a slight sigh coming from him. He was content once more.

Blinking at a sudden realization, Alecksander pulled his lover to the bed, sat him down, and stood up.
"Now..where did you go too.." He looked about his room for something, checking through his drawers, his unpacked luggage, and after awhile, he found it. He pulled a tiny box from his bag and walked over to Minhyun, sitting beside him. "I thought, maybe a sign of how much I cared about you, would suffice to calm your nerves about us being apart. Even though I don't see us parting like that again, just humor me." Then he laughed a bit and opened the box, holding up a Ring. He reached over, and slipped the ring onto Minhyuns right hand, reserved for a Promise ring or something. He smiled as he looked it over. Holding the mans hand in his own. "All the men in my family must wear this ring when they take over the business. It has our families crest on it." He kissed the mans knuckles and chuckled. "A bit bulky yes? Well,"

He stood up and smiled, slipping his shirt off, revealing how much more bigger he had actually gotten, walking over to the fire place to light it. "Lets just say, you have to wear it. Until I find something more suiting." Was that a slight promise of a marriage to the man? No way..Maybe. But he did like the idea of Minhyun wearing his ring. Like a silent claim on the man. Heck. He'd even come to terms with Minhyun living here with him. "You know. If you ever tire of living with your band mates.." Slipping beside his boyfriend once more, Aleck mused. "You could always stay with me. I do enjoy having you around. That way, I can't make you agree to not being able to spend the night with me, like I had before we left." Yeah, that had been hard. Really, really, hard, but, eventually it got better...when they were spending the night together, after being apart from each others kisses and touches for so long. "Unless you want me to suggest such a thing once more." That grin rested on his lips as he said it. No, he wouldn't do it again, but he could tease his lover. It'd been awhile. He was making slight confessions of having Minhyun in his life for a more..companion role. He'd not say it. Not just yet. But he did insinuate.

Alex blushed a bit when she felt the mans arms around her. And his lips. Damn those lips. They would surely be the death of her one day. She hadn't really noticed that her eyes had shut, relishing the mans touches. Oh how she missed them.
"Song?.." She whispered softly, reaching up to point down another hall. Blushing, she stood and took the mans hand. Whether or not he really meant a song, she didn't care. She'd give him a tour of her house. Leading him down the hallway, she smiled a bit. Her loft was really large. Larger than it looked. But that was how her father wanted it. "No one really goes in here. Just me." She smiled as she opened the door to her Music Room. She pointed. "This is the Music room...well. What of a Music Room it is." She pointed to the double doors. "Alecksander insisted we have a bar..so that's whats in there." Leading Blake in there, Alex looked behind the bar for something for him to drink. Checking cabinets on the bottom. Quickly she popped up with a bottle of Vintage Pernod Fils Absinthe. Smiling, she hopped on the counter, because she was too short to reach the shot glasses, she set one on the counter beside her, and poured Blake a shot. "Alecksander brought this back from Spain. I thought you'd like it.." She set the bottle down a smiled.

Ok. Sure. Most of their times together had always involved alcohol. But hey, it wasn't like they were lushes. She wasn't about to drink though. She'd hate to have that odd vodka burning sensation on her lip. Quite possibly making her lip swell, and she didn't need that. But oh..maybe just a little. She leaned over, after assuring Blake had taken his shot, and placed a kiss to his lips. The taste of Absinthe really wasn't for her. Even with the sugar and all that, but she supposed on Blakes lips, it'd taste quite fine.
"Sorry.." She smiled as she sat at the edge of the counter. The man was still a great deal taller than her. Not by much, but enough. Crossing her legs, Alex adjusted her Outfit and continued her smile. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to. Or..sleep in my bed for that matter. It's just..nice to see you again.." She admitted as her fingers danced along the string of her shorts. Some odd nervous ticks this woman had.

User Image

O C C :BamBamBoom X) You! Woman! Sexy time skip! XD He just gave Minnie a ring yo! XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 am
User Image

(Just once) Look at me
My heart hurts this much

̅current mood: Calm/Loved

xxxxMinhyun felt very loved right now, he wanted this man to show him all kinds of reality. To prove that he was actually real, because everything felt like a dream right now, not that he minded at all. Dream, reality, whatever, as long as he was with this man. He looked into the man's eyes when his face was cradled in stronger hands, only to be pulled into a strong embrace and he nuzzled closely there, closing his eyes for a moment. He was placed on the bed and he blinked his eyes as Aleck searched about his room, he just watched the man and smiled finally. What was the man looking for that was so important? He didn't know, but he remained silent and bit down on his lip, fixing his shirt. He tossed his blonde hair to the side and his eyes softened when he heard Aleck walking back over and sitting beside him, he turned his body and faced the man, looking at him with a soft smile on his face. Something that would calm his nerves about them being apart? His eyes blinked, what could this man mean? A sign? He tilted his head a bit and couldn't help but smile when Aleck laughed, the guy seemed new to this. Whatever he was doing, it looked like the first time he was doing it.

As soon as he saw the box in the man's hand open, his bright golden eyes widened and he looked down to the ring, then felt it being slipped onto his right hand, a finger that is usually reserved for a promise ring. A Promise Ring? He turned a bright red and continued to stare at the ring on his finger, listening to Aleck explain the meaning behind it. He smiled brightly anyways, regardless if it were just a ring to symbolize his belonging to Aleck and his family. He finally giggled when the man mentioned about the bulkiness about the ring. It looked a bit big on his finger, but he was happy nonetheless, he was given the ring by this man, it meant a lot to him. He wanted to hug his lover now, but the man stood up and slipped his shirt off, Minhyun's eyes followed him instantly and his cheeks turned a bright red. Oh, Aleck had definitely gotten bigger, so that was why he felt smaller compared to his boyfriend. He followed the man's tracks around the room and smiled, wondering what Aleck had meant behind his questionable declaration of getting another ring. He cleared his throat slowly. "I'll treasure it. Th..ank you, Aleck. It's beautiful" He said softly, holding up his right hand to his face and looking at the ring, his eyes dazzling with happiness. He really couldn't help himself about how happy he was.

Minhyun's head perked up from his hand when he looked over at Aleck, feeling the room get warm from the fireplace. Then followed the beautiful man as he sat down beside him once again, sounding very happy right now. Had he made this man happy? He hoped so. So Aleck wanted him to move in with him? He blushed more, smiled shyly all of a sudden, oh he would. Yet, he didn't want to intrude on the man's privacy, would Aleck really be okay with that? Ooh, this man was being mean now. Grinning and saying stuff about telling Minhyun not to sleep with him again. His golden eyes set into a soft glare, smiling only when he saw the grin settling upon those tantalizing lips. "You wouldn't dare.." He stated softly, then grappled onto Aleck and tackled him to the bed so the man's back rested on it. He straddled his hips and narrowed his eyes playfully, smiling brilliantly in his million watt smile. He looked down at Aleck and chuckled a bit. "I can play that game too, the ball rolls both ways, my love" He cooed softly, but was unable to play along as soon as he made eye contact with the man below him. He whimpered softly, feeling Aleck below him or even in his presence was teasing to the senses. "I don't think I could handle another night without you.." He whispered, then leaned down and claimed Aleck's lips with his own, closing his eyes and deepening the kiss to a passionate level. His hands just found their way to strong shoulders and rested there, relaxing in the strong embrace that held him and his body melted to the one he was laying on now. He couldn't help himself.

Sexy time skip!♥

Minhyun had just laid there in his lover's arms, his right hand in the air above his head, looking at the ring with a smile on his face. He knew it only meant that he belong to Aleck and his family, but it was the mere fact that it was given to him by that very man that made it that much more special to him. Aleck had given it to him, slipped it on his finger, and even invited him to move in. He didn't know if it were a dream, but he knew his body was awake now. He couldn't sleep though, he just looked over at Aleck after a while of examining his ring and watched the lovely sleeping face of his boyfriend. The man seemed to be able to sleep beside him a lot easier, he looked at peace and very comfortable. He could only smile and cuddle up beside the man and close his eyes, hearing Aleck's heart beat as he slept. It was a very peaceful time, he was happy.

Blake followed after Alex as she led him to the music room, he took a quick, but thorough look around and just smiled, continuing to walk being Alex as she led him to the said bar her brother wanted her to put in there. "Nice place" He stated softly, then walked up to the bar and just watched her reach behind the bar for stuff. Seeing the absinthe, his eyebrow rose and he blinked his eyes, watching her hop behind the counter. "I haven't seen that stuff in a while, what a nice treat, I'll have to thank Aleck some time" He stated with a chuckle, then took the shot that was placed by him and slammed it, closing his eyes for a while and letting it settle. He was a bit of a drinker, but he always knew his limit, unlike a certain Baekho. That man never could handle alcohol well, probably why it was funny to just sit down and watch the man ravish himself with liquors and get drunk over one glass. It was always a sight to see and he couldn't help but smile to himself, only to be encountered with lush lips to his own. He blinked his eyes and looked at her as she sat on the counter, she look so small compared to him, almost made him feel like he'd break her. Yet, he knew she couldn't but then again, a lot his changed since the last time he was here. "Stop saying sorry, there's nothing to be sorry about, silly woman" He chuckled softly, then poured himself another shot and looked at her as she spoke again, blinking. "Well, if I have any more to drink than I already have, I'll have to stay" He stated in all honesty, showing her that he could take shots like they were water. He took his second shot and set the glass down gently, biting his bottom lip as the smooth liquor traveled down his throat in a warm feeling.

He saw her playing with the string on her shorts and he reached over and touched her hand with his own, then slid his body between her legs and smiled as he looked into her eyes. His right hand came around to her left cheek and he guided her face to his and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, then deepened it, sliding his tongue that tasted rather spicy and sugary in her mouth. He'd get her drunk off his kisses, quite literally. He pulled away after a bit, grabbing the bottle with his left hand and pouring himself another shot without looking, not making a mess at all. He left from between her legs and took the shot in to his mouth and grinned, not feeling the liquor, but feeling a bit warmer than he was. He looked at her as he leaned against the bar beside her, looking at the double doors that led to the music room. "I figured we could write a song together and perhaps be able to perform it one day, who knows, anything is possible" He stated with a warm smile, feeling a lot better than he did earlier. He was back to being himself, normal. Blake.

{It was sooo cutee!}

My heart hurts this much
Even in my dreams

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

X
X

User Image
User Image

xxxAlecksander was in some sort of deep sleep. It was the first time in months he had been able to sleep. It was because of Minhyun. Just the idea of him being beside him could send his thoughts into a slumber. He was at peace. For once in his life. Had this been nothing but a delusion from a drug induced coma? Well, if it was, he hoped he'd never wake up. He'd take all the drugs in the world to keep this reality alive. But, as it was inevitable, he had to wake up. It was late at night he supposed. When his eyes had decided to fluttered open, it was still dark out. The fire in his fireplace had long since died. Good thing too, they'd have probably died of heat exhaustion. He sighed in content and looked around, slowly resting his eyes on his lover. Blinking, he ran his fingers through Minhyuns hair and placed a kiss to his forehead. "...Am I to assume I fell asleep before you?" The man spoke out sleepily, rubbing his eyes with his free hand, he stretched.

"Hmm..This is out of the normal. It's still dark out." He grinned as he pulled Minhyun closer to him. Slowly, he slipped from the bed and stretched once more, pulling his pants up, allowing them to rest on his hips as he walked to the balcony doors and opened them, allowing fresh air to come in. Alecksander took in a deep breath and turned to Minhyun with a smile as he slowly strode to the door, heading to the kitchen. He threw together a bowl of Strawberries and some whip cream and headed back to the room, setting them on the night stand beside them. He laid back and laughed a bit. "I was just under the assumption you may want a snack?" He teased as he poked the leg of his lover whom was still under the covers. Looking around, Aleck blinked and stood, walking over to the corner of the room and picking up an obvious Violin Case. He sat back on the bed and smiled to Minhyun. "I forgot all about this." Slowly he pulled a Violin from the case and smiled as he looked it over. His fingers ran along the base of it and he sighed. "You know, If I never made it as a singer, I'd have become a Violinist if I could. But I was never what my father would call 'Fantastic'." He stood and smiled to his lover. "Care to hear a tune?" He smiled and wedged the Violin just under his chin and collar bone, without even an answer, Alecksander began to play a Tune. He was so enveloped in the music, he kept his eyes shut.

Seemed the man enjoyed playing for his lover. It was something he hadn't done in a long time. His notes were perfect and always on cue. When the song had finally finished. Alecksander opened his eyes to his lover and suddenly, his concentrated expression, disappeared and he smiled, looking the instrument over.
"It's not as good as it could be. I've taken to a more..Electronic Violin than the old Classics. But, a classical piece if always nice." He set the Instrument back in it's case and picked up a Strawberry, Holding it to Minhyuns lips. A grin set on his own. "So. What would you like to do now? Anything you wish." The Russian man teased as he grinned.

Alexandria blinked as Blake took more and more shots. Was he purposely trying to stay?
"Are you purposely trying to stay in my home Sir Blake?" Even if he didn't. That one kiss he had just given her had almost given her a heart attack. Had it been that long since she felt the sweet taste of all that was Blake Raine? It cause a slight whimper to escape her when he pulled away. She hoped it hadn't been loud enough for him to hear. Her damn body betraying her like it seemingly loved to do. Only for this man though. It could have been worse. Biting her lower lip, Alex took the bottle from the man and looked it over, smiling at him. "Could never drink this stuff..I'm more of a Vodka person.." Setting it down, she smiled teasingly and followed the mans gaze. Blinking at his comment. A song? With her? "A song with me? Well. That would be quite interesting, wouldn't it?" Their music genre had been so different. On stage and off. But, she supposed, if she had to sing with anyone aside from her brother, she would sing with Blake.

Hopping from the counter, Alex smiled and headed through the double doors, taking a seat behind the piano, instinctively.
"I suppose I could sing a song or two with you. I mean, instead of lavishing you in my ideals of how much I missed you." She teased as she began to play a Tune. No words. Just a Piano tune. She smiled and looked to the man near her, quirking a brow. "I suppose you'd sound exquisite in your native tongue. Too bad I don't know much Korean." She smiled and hummed a bit as she turned her attention back to her hands. Always she had been in her own world when she played her piano. It wasn't ever really a question if she would sing with someone while she played, it never really happened. Normally if it did, it would be alongside Elizabeth or her brother's Violin. Never had someone actually wanted to sing a song with her. "Did you just out of the blue decide that we should sing a song together? I'd always found it to be an intriguing thought. Never did I think you would be interested..." Alex was teasing him.

He had seemed back to normal. After the drinks and such. Normal Blake. Her normal Blake. But, she supposed she liked him in all aspects. It didn't matter the attitude, the look on his face, she'd still find him rather attractive. When he came to her rescue earlier, even though he was the last person she wanted to see, she was so glad it was him. Something inside of her had been so elated to see it was him. Little did she know she had been staring at him for quite some time. Probably with some dazed look on her face. Quickly she returned her gaze to her hands, which just repeated the song tune, but still, it was something to distract her thoughts. Her thoughts which brought a rosy tinge to her cheeks.

What an awestruck sort of girl.

User Image

O C C :Hope you are feeling better love! O_O X)

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff