Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Malcolm had missed sitting in for Selene's first class. However, her second class was on a topic that was rather dear to his heart... Minipets and natural forms. Not much of a difference there, really.

They're all mostly adorable for some odd reason.

Since he had some free time - and perhaps, a small part of him was worried about how his former classmate would perform - the minipet professor made his way into the classroom as subtly as he could... Or rather, as subtly as a grown man could, when hiding among a group of teenagers.

It wasn't very successful.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:57 pm

"Oh, dear."

Selene nodded gratefully to the boil who passed on the blame, and then watched as Rex scurried away from her. Really, she wasn't that mad about it! After all, she did enjoy a good snack. She had merely meant to make sure students did not throw things, but the poor boil looked so absolutely horrified of getting in trouble with the professor..

And there was the matter of Enzo's little comment concerning the torch. Selene's face looked absolutely crushed.

"No, no, this won't do. Please, return to your seat, won't you?" She toddled over to Rex, and lifted a tiny, scaled hand out to him. "Come now, no need to be scared. I'm perfectly harmless!"

There was a familiar scent in the air. She couldn't smell it, of course, her tongue slithered out to taste it, and her expression lit up in delight. She turned, and scanned the students carefully, before spotting the obvious odd man out.

"Malcie!" The tiny little squeal was accompanied by a childish grin. She'd all but forgotten the poor boil she had backed into a wall, trembling at the mere sight of her. And to be fair, she'd never had a clue that she was the real cause behind his reaction. If she'd known better, perhaps, she might have felt even more guilty - and maybe a teeny tiny bit proud.

Baneful
Dragain

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:05 pm

"Malcie..." He muttered to himself, and then sighed in resignation; how could a nickname like that have survived so many years? In front of all these students too... It's alright though. He would adopt the mindset of the honey badger.

"Selene," He greeted with a slight frown; it wasn't like he was unhappy to be here or upset that she had spotted him... He had gotten better at the whole 'smile when greeting someone' thing over the past decade, but it was difficult to do so with an old classmate... It was as if he was a student again, and it was somehow his job to make sure that Selene doesn't... Trip over the edge of the table and fall flat on her face or something.

Pausing, he frowned at the student who looked like a cornered rat before glancing at Selene, and giving her one of his really awkward thumb-ups.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:12 pm

If humans could blue screen or death, Rep most certainly had. His eyes were wide as they had been since he had first registered the hissing in the room, but at this point there was no one home, the golem's eyes vacant black pools. Even as he was offered a hand to help him to his feet there was no outward response. Inside his head there was nothing but the sharp fizzling flashes of terror that lanced through his thoughts like the failed sparks of jumper cables attempting to start an unresponsive engine -handswithscalesprobablycoldtothetouch - teethandfangsandvenom

"Don't." he pleaded, almost too quiet to hear and simply waited for his inevitable demise, neither women nor snakes knew the meaning of mercy.

It was only when it never came that he slowly twitched back into conciousness, some of the stiff robotic terror bleeding out of him, leaving him a curled up puddle of fear on the floor. When he looked, her - it's attention was elsewhere. He made a run for it, half crawling, half running to the other side of the room where he ducked behind a table and sat on the floor, heart hammering a million miles an hour and sobbing shakily between every breath.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:20 pm

"Oh for cryin' out loud..." Enzo scowled as he watched 'Rex' bolt, and swayed out of his seat with a sigh before trudging after him. "Hey! HEY, ya' maroon take a pill, man. That aint how ya' open a bank, Bubs now c'mon." He frowned upside down at him as he bent to look under the table at the apparent terrified fellow first year, one hand in his pocket, the other holding his hat on. Yeah, no. "You need a crash course in Dames, clearly. Lucky for you, I'm a charitable sort, see?" A thumb reached up to snap a suspender as though that validated the words coming out of his mouth.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Professor Malcolm's reaction made Selene's entire face squish with delight - as if, just by saying her name in a non-committal manner, he'd actually somehow said he was so happy to see her and what a great honor it was to be with her today. She clapped her hands together, and turned back to the student-

"Ah! But I've lost you!" She squeaked, looking around herself quickly. "Oh well.." Spinning on her heel, she picked up her long robes and hurried over to Malcolm, her silly smile growing with every step until;

"Ah, no!" Her foot snagged on the leg of a table, and she tripped, tumbling until her face slammed hard against Malcolm's arm, pancaking it with the impact.

She pulled herself back up to her feet, and rubbed her squished nose. "Ah.. heehee.. just like old times." Patting his poor arm fondly, she headed back to her desk.

Dragain

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Rep gave Enzo a distant stare, not sure what he was implying, at a strange sort of crossroads between conflicting dialects. "...dames?" he said, carefully. "Yes mean burds?" This guy thought the problem was women? Well, it sort of was, but mostly it was snakes. Women didn't pull the rug out from under his common sense and make him want to run and never stop running. The only thing keeping any semblance of control was the fact he was in a golem and Tracey in his head was repeating that constantly. It couldn't touch him not really.

"I hate them." he said gruffly.

Zel shook his head slowly and placed a hand protectively over the notebook. "Well that's unfortunate - though I'm sure you might be able to be helped if they cut open that head and did some poking around in what passes for a brain for you." He wasn't trying to be mean or malicious but - the boil was starting off on way the wrong foot.

Taking a deep breath he sighed momentarily and bowed his head. "Sorry, name's Zel," he tilted his head slightly at the other boil.

"If you really must know I was just doodling to make sure my pen worked while I was waiting for class to start - I'm interested to see where this goes and what sort of practical training we'll get."

Pales
Hehehe X3

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Sophie looked up from her sketch pad with a soft smile. She'd seen this boil around a few times so that mixed with the fact that he seemed to know her brother made it a little easier for her to speak. But only a little. She put down her pencil and lightly clasped his hand, shaking it with a nod. Releasing his hand, she picked up her pencil and tapped it lightly on her notebook. She imagined stroking her pigtails would look... well, it would be weird, wouldn't it? This would do for now.

"Sophie," she said, giving him her name. "It's nice to meet you." And then a shake of her head. "I don't mind. It's a free classroom after all."

Nerpin

For the most part, Rosy kept to herself as the rest of the student enjoyed each others company. Lost in her own little world as she just drew designs on the paper in front of her. Every once in awhile, she glance up to see if she knew anyone, spotting one of two people, then go right back to her doodles.

Least on the bright side, she didn't have to worry about her brother trying to hover over her for now.

They did agree to do their owns things. And beside, he never expect her in a class.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:45 pm

It had been an epic adventure to the office, one that had required Sibyl to use all the stealth and cunning she had in her arsenal of tricks. She was a mighty warrior, a ninja assassin; Sibyl would make it to the copy machine and back to Selene's class and no one would know she was ever even in the room. The dastardly Arel had been on a vigilant watch, attempting to lull her into a false sense of security by having his head trapped under a mountain of paperwork that had 'fallen' onto him. The snoring was a nice touch, Mister Arel. Good on you. But she wouldn't fall for it! You couldn't fool her! She'd crawled along the floor beside the desk, passing it with easy and sneaking over to the copy machine. Arel's minions were everywhere. They had to be.

They couldn't stop her.

She was told thirty copies, but a few more extra copies just in case wouldn't hurt.

The stack of newly copied papers in hand, Sibyl rushed back to Selene's class with a cry of victory that echoed down the halls until she finally returned to the classroom.

"I DID IT MISS SELENE I GOT THEM~!" She hurried to the professor and stopped beside her, holding the stack of papers out for the professor to take. "HERE YOU GO~!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nio Love
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Willow smiled at Maple and nodded, "Good, I'm glad it's getting easier." She said with a smile, "First year's always the toughest, don't worry."

She paused, "Oh my classes?" A small shrug, "They're going, some seem longer than others. Depends on who I'm in there with." She smiled towards Selene watching a boil look absolutely terrified before running off to another part of the room away from the Professor. "Though admittedly sometimes classes go by fast with the few amusements there are."

Chirigami

-------------------

Mjoll nodded, "I shall keep that in mind." She replied when the teacher said they weren't fattening. Her wings twitched trying to get more comfortable than what they currently were.

She watched as Selene approached a boil, who looked absolutely terrified at the teacher. There was a small smile, almost impish as she watched making note of this. When Selene had turned her attention else where she watched him skitter off, oh that was amusing.

Eyes shifting around the classroom, she watched the other students before noting Selene was returning, "You'll simply have to show me you managed to strike such fear into that one. I could see that coming in handy at some point." Granted Mjoll had no interest in teaching a class - she merely wanted the same perspective that the teacher got just in case she ever ended up in the situation.

Nio Love

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Enzo raised a thick eyebrow at the stammering demon before crouching down to give him a serious look. "Can't hate 'em if you are 'em, yeah?" A crooked-toothed smirk, "Or does all those feathers just mean you're a big chicken?" He looked thoughtful, tapping his chin, "Is there even such a thing as a werechicken?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Baneful

Bilious

"Rex" and Enzo would find a smiling imp looking down at the boil on the floor. " Hah! Charitable my a**! You couldn't talk up a ghoul if your life and unlife depended on it." He smiled at the boil. "Enzo here couldn't even get a woman in an auction to bid on him. He's luckier in frenching his roaches than any ghouls."

At the mention of werechickens, he just looked at Enzo. "If there were, you'd know about it."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 pm

moonspots

chirigami

iStoleYurVamps

Calder just stared at Frost, having already caught a whiff of something very canine. Wolf. Wolf. Wolf. O_O;;;;

"...hi."
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces