Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Obligatory Spa Scene and Obvious Fanservice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:06 pm
Dove --unsure of who to talk to and what to say to any of the apparently unoccupied people around her-- stayed back in the water, watching the conversation in front of her. Feeling highly uncomfortable, she glanced over to Lovey, her heart sinking further as she realized how unhappy the tiny pokemon looked as it watched the humans--and now Vahy'n-- in and around the pool. Though she couldn't bring herself to allow the eevee back into the pool with her (and make the situation between her and 'Akira' even worse), she couldn't just let it sit there in misery. Meeting her companion's eyes, she nodded toward Yuri and Repede, hoping Lovey would take the hint and follow them. Surely he wouldn't mind...

Lovey rose to her feet, offering a yap to her trainer before following the two and sitting properly beside Repede. At least she didn't have to sit alone anymore.

Once her pokemon was taken care of, Dove again surveyed the group around her before moving toward the edge of the pool. Pausing next to Sera, she pushed herself gracefully up and out of the pool, pulling her hair again to the side over one shoulder. "Anybody want anything to drink?" she asked the general crowd, silently offering to fetch it for them if they should wish it. "I'm a year short for alcohol, but it's on me if you'd like something else."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm
A nod acknowledging her words as she spoke; it made him feel kind of lame that Luke hadn't time or energy to do any training in a long time. Hopefully that inattention wouldn't come back to haunt him. "Nothing wrong with nothing different," he replied quietly. "Not as interesting as unexpected good things, I guess, but better than unexpected bad things by a long shot."

He followed Rosie's gaze towards Dove and the person beside her, observing, "Oh, I don't actually know that guy." He remembered someone walking past in the locker room, but he had kind of been focused on other things at the time - and also he remembered avoiding any kind of acknowledgment whatsoever. That was… kind of awkward.

--

Nate, quite content in the heated water, started a small "ooh" at the offer for drinks that quickly soured into an "aww" when she clarified that anything alcoholic was off the menu. "Paaaass," he said, pouting mildly. He could really have gone for a beer.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:42 pm
Sera had similarly perked up at the offer of drinks, and had similarly deflated at the clarification that it would be, unfortunately, nonalcoholic. "Pass too," she said with a light sigh as she carefully slipped herself into the hot water.

Instead of sticking around there, she made her way over to Nate again and asked with a coy smirk, her tones above a whisper but low enough so as to not be heard by everyone out of the water, "So, fake ID, hm?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:44 pm
"Or you could just use a real one," Yuri piped up from his place by the pool. Reminding Sera that he was still there and to the fact that he actually was old enough to purchase alcohol. Yep.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:49 pm
"True, But I think I'll count getting to see everyone again as an unexpected good thing today." Rosie added, wrinkling her nose and bunching her shoulders. clearly very happy to be here with her friends.
"Yup. We need to catch up, I've missed everyone."
She knew something was wrong, just by the way he looked and the little things he kept saying. It worried her, and it bothered her to know that something might be upsetting her friend.
She kept her tone upbeat, folding her hands behind her back and swaying as she glance over at Dove when she asked about drinks.

"Oh! I hear this place have some excellent iced tea, That would probably be a much better choice then alcohol." since she KNEW her and her friends were too young to legally be drinking that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Though her shoulders had sunk at Nate and Sera's obvious disinterest in her offer, she turned to give a genuine and thankful smile to Rosie as the girl answered her.

"Iced Tea for you then, Rosie. Anything for you, Luke? Emil?" she added, looking over Rosie to the red head and the blonde, then across the pools to Yuri. "Anything for you, Yuri? I hear this place has killer hot chocolate!" she added, her face flushing pink though it had been her own joke.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:58 pm
"Hey, don't look at me," Nate frowned, "I'm broke." Also he was really comfortable. What kind of person would make a brother leave that kind of comfort behind.

Yuri's remark received an incredulous reply, "Oh man but why would just be sitting there without a beer if it was within your power to change that?" Maybe he was just really comfortable too.

--

Luke tried very hard to stop himself before he started to overthink the offer, accomplishing this by forcing the first words that came to mind, "Water would be fine, I think. Do you want a hand?" Carrying a bunch of bottles or glasses or whatever tended to be a bit unwieldy, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:01 pm
"Vapor." Vahy'n called from the pool, lifting her head up enough to be able to poke her muzzle out.

"ah, right, one for Vahy'n too." Rosie mentioned, watching at Vahy'n who winked and ducked back under the water.
She swam around a bit, before coming up by where Sera and the new boy were.
eying the light haired man for a moment she turned her large yellows eyes to Sera. "Por"  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:02 pm
Ohh Rosie. She was her best friend, but sometimes the girl just didn't know how to loosen up and have fun.

Sera stuck her pierced tongue out at Nate, completely ignoring Yuri. He didn't deserve any sort of response anyway. "That isn't what I meant," she said with a slight shake of her head. "I meant I didn't know you were only 20. Where'd you get a fake ID?" Cuz it wasn't like she'd been trying to get one for a while now or anything, nope.

It startled her briefly when the familiar Vaporeon surfaced nearby, and her eyebrows rose briefly. "Oh, Vahy'n," she said lightly, looking at the water-type for a few moments before she made a soft noise and raised a hand to gently stroke the pokemon's head.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 pm
Nate regarded the water-type with a raised eyebrow and briefly stuck his tongue out at the sound it produced, "Rub it in, why dontcha." At Seraphine's clarification, he adjusted his answer accordingly. "Ah right. I know some people. It's rough getting one that's legit enough to actually use." He'd experimented with fake IDs a bit in the past to little success before receiving the properly made one he had now.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:12 pm
Yuri smirked at Nate's comment about the beer, but was infinitely more amused at Dove. "I think I'll go with the hot chocolate this time."

Emil blinked at the offer, pausing to think for a minute. "Um... I think I'd just like some fruit juice, please." He was generally uncomplicated and not that hard to please.

Repede woofed at Lovey when she came over. The Growlithe pawing at her lightly but remaining in his relaxed position next to Yuri.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 pm
Dove laughed and shot a wink to the long haired man, pleased with his reaction though her face stayed a soft pink even as she turned back to Luke and Emil. With a nod to Emil and Rosie, she looked to Luke. "If you'd like to, that'd be great," she replied. "Just let me go grab my card..."

Making her way around the large center pool to her bag, she slowed her pace as she passed the locker rooms, wondering absently if she should ask Akira if he'd like anything. She paused a moment, warring with herself before finally reaching a decision: she would extend her offer whenever her emerged. After all, she couldn't keep everyone else waiting....

Once she had her card in hand, she returned to the small cluster of people, stopping just a few steps away to look to Luke again. "Ready when you are~"

Lovey gave a soft yip back to the growlithe, flipping her ear. At least Repede was good company, she thought, even as she watched the vaporeon swim.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 pm
Luke nodded to Dove upon her return and spoke a passing "be right back" to Rosie and Emil before moving to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:16 pm
As she waited for Luke to join her, she looked again to the changing rooms, her decision to wait wavering. As unsure as he made her feel, she couldn't just leave him out (though another part corrected her, reminding her she had already decided to ask him when he came out). Taking a deep breath, she bolstered herself, then moved again to the locker room doors, offering Luke an apologetic 'hand on a sec.'

She slowed at the doors, stopping just short of the frame to the men's locker room, not daring to peek inside. Closing her eyes a moment, she leaned against the frame. "Hey, A... Akira...?" she asked, frowning at how timid her voice sounded. She paused a moment, forcing herself to speak normally. "Do you want anything from the refreshment bar?" At another pinprick in her mind, and she added: "Tea, water...soda?  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:33 pm
"Ah- Ah-CHOO!" The sound echoed off the locker room tiles. No, he was most certainly not going to apologize to that Growlithe; not when that pokemon had done nothing to earn his respect. "Ah-CHOO!" He wasn't about to let the mutt know how miserable he had made him, either. Yuri probably would have delighted in the knowledge.

As he sat on a bench up against a wall, Akira's favorite of his five senses picked up a voice calling his name. His forehead furrowed and he was silent for a time. At the mention of 'soda', though, his watering eyes narrowed. "...No, thank you," he forced himself to answer. "I don't drink soda."

Going to a mirror in order to examine his reddened eyes, the brunet continued to address the girl at the door as he removed his contact lenses. No need to let them irritate him any more than his allergies already were; it was quite uncomfortable to have them in while his eyes were tearing up. "Miss Dove...that was your name, right?" he said, locating the clear lens. "Ah-CHOO! Excuse me...I'd like a word with you when you have time, if you don't mind. Ah-CHOO!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff