Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Base: Team One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
I thought it had to be a jutsu but you know what whatever. N the wolves thing I thought u just said you have to ask crew. I think technically you have to control them to actually send them up to me
ShiningAce

[[I control four of them. Akira controls the other four. And I said "almost fly", as in they have to come back down. I'll ask crew about the whole flying thing later, when someone is on i.m. ]]

Exactly how high can they go if there "almost flying"

[[Well they are made of wind... and I command wind... As high as the ceiling? But they have to fall back down.]]

We're outside ? How Is there a ceiling ?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
I thought it had to be a jutsu but you know what whatever. N the wolves thing I thought u just said you have to ask crew. I think technically you have to control them to actually send them up to me
ShiningAce

[[I control four of them. Akira controls the other four. And I said "almost fly", as in they have to come back down. I'll ask crew about the whole flying thing later, when someone is on i.m. ]]

[[Well they are made of wind... and I command wind... As high as the ceiling? But they have to fall back down.]]

[[Lawls. No we're not. We're in a castle fortress. You passed the bridge, made it through the corridor maze, and now you are in the flag room.]]  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce

((The Flag is in the fortress, not outside it, you are fighting by the flag))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:05 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce

((The Flag is in the fortress, not outside it, you are fighting by the flag))

[[GUYS< Y U NO USE OCC THREAD FOR THIS KIND OF THING???????? Its what it is there for, you it!!]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:53 am
Metal_Edge91
Now, for your speed, are you moving at 7 currently? The extra +3/-3 is unneeded to be there.

ShiningAce

[[Technically, I have 8 and you have four.]]

~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Elder][Panther Sage][Ghost of the Night]

Akira's eight wolves circled around the room watching, waiting for a chance to go on the offensive once most. Four stood around Cyrus ready to defend him from Ed should he be so lucky to get close to the shinobi to land a hit; the other four stalked Kao. Meanwhile, Akira's clones were running out of time still moving at his average 10 speed surrounded Ed from all sides as they dashed forwards to skewer him. They surrounded him like a pentagon for a total of 5 launching towards the center to puncture through his body where he stood. Each was moving faster than he currently was even with the added gates building upon his speed. Unknown to him, even if he would find a way around them, he would be continued to the hidden skill of the clones...they can divide. Each would divide by 1 making a total of ten clones attacking him from all sides if needed be. This would be the end for this youngling after all, he was going up against his own teacher.

Meanwhile, Akira still remained at his post honing his Nature chakra on the ceiling of the Fortress room. It was the location he had been in from the start watching the battle. Each of his shinobi were doing pretty good, some better than others and all of them forgetting his presence in this battle apart from what they could focus on around him on the ground. One in particular, the Hyuuga girl Kaoru had forgotten that Akira was on the ceiling just above her. He could dispense pretty easily, but this wasn't the focus of this competition. He knew she had peered the room just before the battle and took noticed his presence, but now she seem to have forgotten his location altogether as he stood up still focusing his Natural energies waiting to see if she would attempt to react towards him or deal with the matter at hand. Either way, she was in quite the predicament indeed.

Battle Song: Blood of Konoha
"Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, we shall rise Victorious."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:50 am
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image

Kaoru saw one puppet readying to throw something as formed her quick hand signs as one arm slightly stuck out to where the bombs were coming, and one to where another puppet was coming. the bomb and swords were pushed back as in the meantime she tilted her blade to where the wind and wolves were jumping at her as she slightly got pushed back. She caught the extra chakra chakra that was being released. Another man wanted Kao to know he was there. She formed another handsealas her bugs flew around the room. They began to close around Kelala in a quick speed. She put chakra into her other blade.

Occ: I think I answered everyone. Tell me if I didn't answer anything. Had to keep track on who's attacking me now

@Shining: I forgot to say it is not no -1 post cause I put chakra into my blade. That part doesn't count ))

One blade being used
Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force)
Mushi Dama (Insect Sphere)

Chakra: 83-9=74

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton
[xxxxxx] ll
[xxxx] Katon

ShiningAce

lotosaki

Kunesume2

Rockgirl809

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:38 am
Kunesume2

sorry i calculated wrong. It's 9.6 total speed and 11.2 total strength strength.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:55 am
Edgar InuzukaUser Image Chunin User Image Sunagakure User Image Sasori Striker

User Image

(RE Edit: 0.o)

Ed was running when suddenly wind started to pick up. Then a huge gust of wind with debris from the ensuing battle was picked up and lunged at his as he hit the wall behind him. He cut up everything with his chidori katana still active when his instincts screamed at him. Then suddenly he was impaled, but it wasn't the real him it was a replacement. Ed own kunai was left, filled with 2 tags and stabbed into the wall. Suddenly there was a blast and anything caught in it should have been destroyed. Hopefully the wall was too. Then, the real Ed was at another corner of the room summoning a sword and flinging it at the puppet that was nearing the poor girl. As he flung it he moved yet again to the man on the ceiling doing something. As fast as he could he performed dynamic entry with full speed and force still wearing his armor. As he was flying towards him he was preparing his next jutsu.

Chakra: 178 - 3(replacement)- 3(sword summoning) - 5(dynamic entry) = 167
Strength/ Speed: A/S Speed: 9 / Strength: 11 (<-- edit: decimals don't count?)
Taijutsu

Metal_Edge91

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:14 pm
Metal_Edge91
Kunesume2

sorry i calculated wrong. It's 9.6 total speed and 11.2 total strength strength.

There a no decimals in stats. Also, I'm assuming you're using Substitution, so you actually have to substitute with something. And it is the "real" you, not some clone. You just switch positions with something. Last, the jutsu I used to throw you back was s ranked, so it had a lot of force behind it. If you smashed against the wall, some of your ribs are probably broken.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:00 pm
ShiningAce

I did substitute with a sword that was flying at me due to your wind jutsu. I am wearing my sand armor and i have my stat boost so i would get little to no damage because s rank is not that much more powerful than i am right now even if that much at all.. ill edit my stat numbers tho.  

Metal_Edge91

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:43 pm
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

I did substitute with a sword that was flying at me due to your wind jutsu. I am wearing my sand armor and i have my stat boost so i would get little to no damage because s rank is not that much more powerful than i am right now even if that much at all.. ill edit my stat numbers tho.

You can only substitute with something you own. Every sword coming at you belongs to me. Also, i didn't just blow a wave at you, I am continuously exhaling which means just because you substituted for one sword that was going to impale you doesn't save you from the 99 more. And considering your sand armor and your current stats, I would agree that you cold withstand the impact, but not the swords.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 pm
ShiningAce

You may be still exhaling but all your swords already blew at me and I blocked them all in the initial blow. Its not like 99 swords just keep flying around and around just to hit me. Fine ill just say that I switched with my sand gourd.  

Metal_Edge91

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 am
Metal_Edge91

TheWingsOfTheGods
Stealing one of your moves. lol

~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Elder][Panther Sage][Ghost of the Night]

Akira smiled as Ed took on the offensive against him, but he wasn't going to allow his apprentice to get the drop on him. He could smell Edgar's chakra and could easily track his location as he drew a kunai from his pouch and flung it rapidly towards Ed's direction while his byakugan was still active currently. He formed a handsign as he substituted with the kunai appearing directly in front of Ed. Ed, who was in the mist of forming handsigns at the beginning of his formation would then be left to the onslaught by Akira as he instantly went into Palms of Divination attempting to hit him with the first palm that would lock off the flow of chakra to his chest.

To make things even harder, he built upon it moving his hands and body as if to twitch releasing 13 afterimages all around Ed attacking him from every direction imaginable all with Palms of Divination moving from Sixty-Four Palms of the hand to One-hundred and Twenty Eight Palms of the hand. 13 times all over the body. One barely misstep and Ed would suffer from an onslaught of hits enough to completely stop the flow of his chakra and even kill him.

Battle Song: Blood of Konoha
"Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, we shall rise Victorious."

Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]

Hakke Shō Ranbu (Palm Dance of Divination)
Requirements: Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho
Description: The user traps the enemy in the zone of eight trigrams and delivers a series of palm attacks from Hakke Rokujuyon Sho to Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho. More skillful users may reach up to Hakke Sanbyaku Rokujuichi Shiki. This attack is too fast for the opponent to react to when it connects.

Mirror Image Taijutsu Mastery
Stage 7: Sannin
Omni Combo - The user Concentrates hard them When the Opponent is in the midst of a jutsu creation the user vanishes and attack the opponent 13 times and with 13 after images creating a total of 169 Attacks witch are incredible hard to dodge if the user is hit by one the combo continues this is the ultimate attack in this Style.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:19 pm
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image

From a distance she saw what Akira was trying to use. Her hand slightly moved as her other blade was off her back floating. Her hand moved sending it towards the man to try and stop the move.

Two blades being used

Chakra: 74

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton
[xxxxxx] ll
[xxxx] Katon

Kunesume2

Metal_Edge91

Rockgirl809

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm
lotosaki

A message from Eroto would echo through the girls head due to the mental link she established at the start of the games. the Message was as follows:

We have their flag, moving to capture point.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff