Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Indirect Visual Stimuli pg. 28: CLASS OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 pm

When the professor called for attention, Gabby stopped laughing long enough to turn around and place his hands gently on each of their backs. "All right, and then we'll all have a great big pow wow and talk about our feelings. Let's get going." He pushed them along, sliding his hand down Efflo's back and wrapping around his waist possessively instead. The doorway didn't look too friendly, and he wasn't about to go first. So instead, he faked gentlemanliness.

"Ladies first." He purred playfully at his two companions. Yes, both of them. Classy.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Taima watched the boil's reaction carefully, her lips curling into an ever-growing grin as she watched the emotions chase each other across his face. They were easy enough to read, and she could have cheered when he took a step back. Her shoulders slumped in relief as her suspicions were confirmed. She wasn't crazy, it had only been a dream. That made it so much easier to write it off as one of those mildly traumatic experiences every student at Amityville went through, like suddenly turning into a minipet or watching dead professors come back to life. She felt the briefest pang of guilt for smiling so brightly in the face of the boil's obvious confusion, but it was overwhelmed by the relief that she hadn't gone straight off the deep end.

Just a dream. That's all it had been, just a wonderful, terrible, vivid dream shared by a bunch of people brought together by unknown circumstance. The boil standing before her was proof. She wasn't crazy--or, if she was, so were the rest of them.

Taima shook her head at the boil's question, trying to rein in her joy long enough to answer. "I didn't know any of you before...before," she replied, her voice quiet as she fought to compose herself. "I thought I was--well, that doesn't matter now, I guess. I had mostly written it off as a bad night's sleep."

Her head tilted as she considered his second question. It wasn't difficult to recall bits and pieces of the dream now that she found herself confronted with it--literally in the flesh--and her smile turned wistful as she remembered. "G was the big man. Funny hat. Very tactile. Not too bright, but...good. If he exists here," and he had to, they all had to, because Taima was not crazy, "then I've never met him."

x_Nata_x

Inle-roo

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:51 pm

She could see his horsie form?! If there was a mindflayer or a telepath around their ears would have started bleeding from the loudness of her mental squealing of joy. She approved of Gabby's boilfriend. "Okay! Yay!" She looked up to find Gabby laughing at something, the laughter making her grin and giggle. He was laughing! Gabby hardly ever laughed! Ever! The fact that it was at her and Efflo went completely over her head.

Selene spoke up for their attention and got the group moving. Oh! They had to stay with the professor! Right! Sibyl held both of her icky shoes in one hand and reached for Gabby, only for the boil to place a hand against both her and Efflo's backs. Well that worked too! "That'd be fun!" Sibyl clapped her hands carefully around her shoes. Talk about feelings? What kind of feelings? Happy feelings? That'd be so much fun!

Gabby told them both to go first and she blinked. Ladies first? She squinted up at the boil. Gabby was being a big chickenface.

"Efflo?" She peeked around the dragon boil to the other boil beside him.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Akubi wasn't aware of how he had affected Riyo just then. He'd taken worse hits on his own just by falling or having things fall on him and truly a punch to the face did little to deter him from spending time with her. They had their spats from time to time but suddenly there was a new dynamic. They were in public with others there was a new person that was in their little 'world'. The duo had become a trio.

It wasn't a tough guy act per say but it certainly didn't seem to make him flinch no matter how much it hurt. The eye she had managed to hit throbbed and the skin started to darken from the bruising, but he didn't care as he offered Poke a wide smile, "I am sure she could skin me and wear my coat as a fine hat, but that doesn't stop me from calling her out. Besides she isn't the only one to hit or kick me around. If it makes her feel mighty then she's welcome to it. I suppose fighting could be fun for another time..."

The demon didn't back down from anyone. Not even a little bit. Both ghouls might be a year or two above him but that still didn't seem to bother him any.

He'd moved along when the class moved along, he half listened to the lecture with a sort of thoughtful expression. When it came time to pass through the door he wandered on through, no hesitation. The sensation of falling was marked as 'interesting indeed'.

Sexy Cocaine

poke mattix

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 pm

He looked back and forth between Sibyl and Gabby, wondering why the ghoul’s reaction was so upbeat. Didn’t she realize? But he didn’t have the heart to tell her that Gabby was actually just a big jerk who had no interest in discussing silly things like feelings, she looked so happy. So he settled with glaring at the dragon over her head. He saw right through you Gabby, right through you. Though the hand sliding around his waist made him forgive the boil, a little.

But Efflo wasn’t convinced by the feigned attempt to be polite as they approached the door. Nu-uh, not going to happen. The clothes were bad enough, and the door in front of them looked positively foreboding. He leaned behind Gabby as Sibyl called him, staring at her curiously.

“Yes Sibyl? Were you just thinking that we should probably let Gabriel go first? Me too. We wouldn't want to hog all the fun. Are you ready? On one. Two. Three!”
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Lark allowed herself to be taken by her hand, and as she did so she offered the boil that trailed along with them a slight smile. What followed was a long trot followed by a whirlwind entrance through a creepy door, and soon enough Lark was on the other side glancing around a little dazzled by the whole ordeal. The good news was that she was still in one piece.

The bad news? She was still in a dress.

With a soft grunt, Lark peered around and immediately caught sight of Steffani. It didn't take her long to glue herself to the other ghoul's side, her own spindly arm threading through Steff's - just to be safe.

"Heard some bad things 'bout how these field trips can end up," she muttered warily, braid bouncing against her back as she glanced around conspiratorially, a frown creasing her brows. "So jest.. be careful, yeah?"

Did she sound weird? Wary? Probably.

She offered the boil a smile once again, "I'm Lark."

Duke of Donut

Nerpin

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

EFFLO COULD READ MINDS! He was officially the best boilfriend ever. She was so glad Gabby was a lesbian. "GO~!" She shoved Gabby alongside Efflo, grinning again.

It was for the good of everything, Gabby. You need to conquer your fears.

Of course once they managed to get Gabby through the door Efflo would find Sibyl grabbing his arm and jumping through the door right after him, using her weight as an anchor for the horse boil. Betrayal in its cutest form. Deal with it.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:25 pm

That snarky smile was on his face all the way up until he started to hear the countdown. That was when he realized he was no longer in control of the situation, and he tried to turn, to stop them, to do anything-

"Wait."

But no, they did not wait, and Gabby disappeared into the darkness, a** first.

When he was spit out of the grave, his body flipped rather acrobatically in the air, and landed with a dull thud right on that same rear. He winced at the impact, and then lied down on the ground, staring up at the sky.

"I'm going to kill them."

He'd never been so serious about anything in his entire life.

sammpai
Eight
Anyone who wants to help Gabby up and be his new friend now that hes both SINGLE AND FRIENDLESS

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 pm

"I'm Moriko. I believe we've met before. I think it was on the dragon field trip. Although I don't know if we were ever actually introduced or spoke much." She gave the boil before untangling herself from him. It seemed the professor was ready to get the class started and while making friends was a good thing, her studies came first.

Moriko tried to listen to the professor as she spoke, but it was difficult to catch much of what she was saying and finally she gave up. Besides, from the bits that she caught, Moriko figured she knew most of what the professor was saying anyway. Upon reaching the door, the ghoul gave her companions a quick smile and walked on through.

As she walked through the doorway, Moriko felt an odd sensation of falling and then she found herself in a graveyard. It appeared to be night time and as much as she wished to explore, she knew it best to stick close. Instead, she simply moved off to the side to allow the others through and waited for the rest of her classmates.

Chirigami

Raja

Phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

(Keeping the 'group' informed of Momo's actions)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 pm

The plan went off without a hitch, or at least it almost did, until he felt Sibyl’s fingers clasp firmly around his arm and he yelped as she pulled him in after her. “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait!” He shrieked, but much like Gabby, his words were far too late.

They tumbled through the door, the grave spitting them out right on top of Gabby. Be careful what you wish for! Efflo lay sprawled out on his boilfriend, sandwiched between him and Sibyl, and he groaned. He knew classes were a mistake, why did he keep signing up for them? He carefully extracted himself from the tangle of limbs, hobbling a safe distance away. He glared at them warily, at Gabby for the murderous stare he had fixed on them both and at Sibyl for pulling him in. He hadn’t been ready! he thought with a huff and this wasn’t his fault! Gabby had started it.

Nio Love
Eight

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Sibyl yelled 'WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' the whole journey out, crying out with surprise as she flew out a door and landed with an 'OOF!' on top of two more bodies. Eh? Who had broken her fall? Oh! How nice of Efflo and Gabby! Yay! "That was fun! Can we do that again!?" Sibyl laughed until she felt a weight on her feet. Her joy became horror. Oh no..

No..

NO!

She turned a horrified stare at her feet, climbing off Efflo and Gabby with a whine of protest. "Nooooo! I worked so hard to get rid of them!"

Sammpai
Nio love
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:11 pm

"That was not fun." The pancake formerly known as Gabby growled. "And we cannot do that again." He was staring to the side, refusing to look at either of them, and when the crawled off of his now aching human body, Gabby stood up, adjusted his clothes to perfection, and turned away.

Never to speak to either of them ever again.*

*For 5 minutes

sammpai
Eight

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Uru kept his arms crossed as he followed nearby the other three that had somehow formed a group. The authority figure was spouting out information and he was intent on remembering them, his mind jotting them down as she spoke. Perhaps the others didn't hear it, but he found it... interesting. Information such as this was key to survival, without this sort of information would lead them to trouble if they were not aware of them. If only he had his ears, it'd make listening easier, let alone walking around without a tail.

Hopefully, he doesn't have to do any running. Uru had a habit of moving onto all fours when he had to defend himself or get away.

The 'Clearing of Doors', as he would call it, was fascinating. He glanced among them to see objects that appeared very foreign to him. Well, 'cept the one that looked like an egg and another that looked like a tree. The one that led to the Human world was more of a gravestone than a tree like the others, but it certainly had a door. Without hesitation he went on through.

As he fell, he put his hands in his pockets, watching below him with great focus and before he knew it, he had popped out the other side, and landed on his feet. Standing back up, he took in the surroundings.

This was the human world.

Chirigami

Raja

Phantompanther13

Cheshirekttty
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Well there we go, now it seemed Andrew was finally on board with the whole souvenir thing. It pleased her, because it was so much better than him disproving the minute possibility that it could happen. Besides, from the sound of it maybe they had minis also; she wasn't a fanatic like it seemed Molan and Uru were but she had her fair share and she loved them all. This seemed like it was going to be so exciting.

Especially more as Miss Selene guided the class to the doors she had seen once before, she opened her mouth with an excited little sound as the class migrated over and halted for a brief introduction. Her mind was going a mile a minute with what could possible be behind this new door (so many things to look at! Oh, what was there?!) that most of what Miss Selene was telling them was missed - kind of like last time too.

"Let's go ~" she said in her quiet enthusiasm, grabbing onto both Molan and Andrew's hands. She had two after all, and Momo had dislodged herself from the latchings of Andrew anyways (she offered the ghoul a soft goodbye) and she totally could and stuff. Wait, should she be leading them in? Because even though she grabbed them, it totally didn't mean she moved or anything. Now she kind of stood their awkwardly between the two boils... wondering who should make the first move. This seemed... kind of bold. Huh.

cheshirekttty
fine, leave our group *weep*

raja

phantompanther13

phiferwolf
bon voyage!

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Well, at least one of them looked happy. Nuk stood there, more and more skeptical as a smile slowly broke out across her pretty face, curling her lips a little at the corners at first, continuing to broaden until she was positively beaming at him, her entire being seeming to light up with what he could only assume to be happiness or... something. He had no idea. In fact, the more she smiled like that, the more irrationally angry he felt, his uncertainty turning into a self-consciousness which had always been at least part of the reason he bullied other students, his temper starting to burn. The only thing that kept him from punching Taima at all was the fact that she was a ghouls, and for some reason, that was just one rule he never broke. You never hit ghouls.

That didn't mean he wasn't giving her very annoyed faces though, his teeth bared in a kind of angry grimace, now-darkened eyes glaring at her somewhat accusingly. He half expected her to burst out laughing. In fact, now that he thought about it, that must be it; he was the butt of some elaborate joke or something. Or maybe it was leaking around the school that he'd dreamed some weird bullshit, and she had been making fun of him this whole time. Cheeks burning a little, he scowled, taking another step back, throwing up his hands in a mocking shrug, sneering.

"Fine, hey, you know what? Forget I jacking aske--"

For the second time that day, the skinwalker cut himself off before he'd finished the sentence. Taima's words took a second to process, the monster always having been a little slow on the uptake, but as the realization dawned on him, his expression smoothed, and his own face began to light up, starting with an unmistakable happiness in his eyes.

"You mean...? No, you didn't... you were really there!"

Tilting his head back, the skinwalker barked out a laugh, almost reaching out to spin her around. But if he remembered correctly, Taima hadn't liked it when G had picked her up, so somehow he refrained, instead contenting himself to run his hands through his now-shortened hair, the pin keeping up his human appearance. "Man, I thought... I dunno, I was jacking stupid for being all upset. I mean, I woke up and it felt so real and I... I missed you guys. And I thought 'they weren't real,' but still... I just... it hurt, you know? Thinking I might not see them... you guys... again." Glancing over at the Thunderbird, Nuk paused, hesitating for a second, wondering for a second if maybe he hadn't said too much. Well, there was no point in worrying about it now. Cat was already out of the bag.

Starting to head over in the direction the other students were headed, the skinwalker paused by the door, holding it open for her to go through first. "Oh yeah, G definitely exists here. Sammy too. But I just figured it was, ya know, my brain thinking about them or something."

Inle-Roo
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces