Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:55 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

Sleeping for the past while, Mato knocked on the door and came in. Trenton heard the opening of the door and tiredly looked over his shoulder. " Trenton, aren't you going over to Thorton place soon?" asked the old man. The blonde reluctantly shook his head. Not only was he sick, but he still had no clue what to do about Master Ryu if he was to face him again, or if he'd really have to lie to Cyra in order to help him. All the thoughts and confusion made his headache and fever only worse. "Could you call the Thorton Place and tell them I'm sick and can't .. really come over?..- Achoo!!" he asked the old man until he sneezed sharply. Mato shrugged and did as he was asked after the boy thanked him.

Mato picked up the phone and slowly dialed the number to the Thorton. If no one answered, Mato would just leave a message. But knowing Master Ryu, the man might be sitting by the phone, waiting for a call. Either way, Mato started.." Hello? This is Mato Miles, I'm calling to tell that Trenton is feeling rather ill today and won't be able to come over. Perhaps tomorrow he'll be feeling better..." he told.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:35 am
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu gripped the phone hard his knuckles going white. "Why the hell did he even leave last night ? He was supposed to stay with Cyra and now he is sick?? What has he been up to behind Cyra's back even before the wedding ??" he growled out.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:31 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Mato was fully surprised at how aggressive Master Ryu was sounding over the phone but he supposed he could understand why. This wasn't what had been planned," I'm sorry Ryu, but his head was cold and damp when he got home. I'm sure he'll be better by tomorrow. He just needs to rest. " Mato spoke in his usual carefree attitude. The man was old and didn't know what was really going on, so he thought having Trenton rest, wasn't really a big deal. "That's all I have to say for now, I'll keep you updated~ so long now.." Mato was finished with the conversation and was ready to hang up the phone, if Ryu had anything else to say, he best say it now.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm
TenTenPrincess23

(( So sorry I've had ton going on in my RL but I am at a shelter with internet now so that is a blessing when am not busy doing things I can come online. I'll check more often I promise ))

Ryu frowned growling "Mato you need to have him back here by sunrise or it very likely could be war on your hands" he drawled then slammed the phone down ending the call.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:47 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Mato was a bit shocked at Ryu's sudden outburst, but only thought it as understandable. Plans were set and now Trent had gone and messed them up. But his boy was sick! Mato wasn't about to force Trenton too push himself when he could hardly stand. He hung up the phone and went to make some tea.

Hours later, Mato heard a knocking at his door, only to find that it was indeed, Trenton's human friend Lenka. Lenka was a rather charming boy, a biology major while Trenton was a chemistry major. Both of which were graduating in a few semesters and both of which were in the same Mathematics course. Surprisingly, however, Lenka did much more work at times than Trenton would, but Trenton would have the higher GPA. Of course Lenka wouldn't know that and Trenton didn't bother caring, but the worst part about it was that Lenka was utterly head of heals in love with Trenton. Lenka would go to extremes and somehow sleep with Trenton sometimes. Nothing sexual, just sleeping. But most of the time, with out Trenton knowing. Trenton likes Lenka but only as a friend. He's never seen him more than that. That, and Trenton could never get too close to Lenka because he was human and had no idea of their shape-shifting secret.

Lenka quietly sneaked inside Trenton's room. Blushing when he saw Trenton sleeping there. He walked over to Trenton's bedside and sat down on his bed. Then, pulling out a small notebook and lightly whacked Trenton's head with it, waking him up. Trenton groaned and reluctantly sat up and thanked Lenka for dropping of some notes. Lenka and Trenton studied for a good while ad then Trenton grew tired again and ended up following back a sleep. Lenka grinned and pulled Trenton to his lap and just started carefully carressing his head.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

[[Hi Welcome Back  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:31 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra had transformed into and soared over to Trenton's where he morphed into a mouse got in and then took notice of the human holding Trenton in his lap which angered him so he climbed up Lenka's leg before biting his thigh. He then jumped down and raced to the kitchen morphed into his human form g into the room. "Trenton your a traitor a" he screamed then raced from the room going outside he morphed into an eagle soaring away.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:16 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton was asleep as Cyra attacked Lenka so he didn't wake up until the other male jumped up after Cyra bit him. Trenton was utterly confused and groaned in a tired tizzy. "mmhh... what's going on?" he asked out loud. Why they hell was his head so close to Lenka. "Dude something bit me! I think it was a rat!" Lenka freaked out and rubbed his leg in agony.

Suddenly Cyra burst into the room and scared the both of them. On impulse, Lenka was so terrified he clung to Trent and screamed. Trenton just watched in a wide-eyed horror as Cyra screamed at him and then run off. What just happened?! Why was Cyra so upset? But wait.... what ever happened just now.. was probably for the better.. after all, Trenton had to 'hurt' Cyra somehow. Still, Trenton reached out for Cyra as he ran off, but fell to the ground since he was still sick and couldn't function properly yet. Lenka helped him back onto the bed as Trenton tried his best to hold back his tears. "Trent, who was that?!" Lenka asked, still clinging to him. Trenton bit his lip and began concealing the pain he felt of just betraying Cyra. Then... he grinned, " My Ex-Fiance.... " Trenton spoke quietly with a frown. Lenka's eyes widened and found this as the opportunity to get even closer to the blonde. Surely the wedding was off now, and Trenton was going to need to protect his family. Just the thought of it made him cough..

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:22 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra felt a pain deep inside beyond any that he had ever felt before and it truly hurt him giving him agony that he was certain was going to destroy him. "Why Trenton why ??? " he cried five times before landing on an island that he loved to go to when he was upset in order to be alone. His heart hammered in his chest more viciously then it ever had before even when his mother had died before his eyes or so he thought.

Transforming back to his human state he built a fire and sat before it tears streaming down his cheeks. He felt as though he was going to die but he didn't speak a word nor did he care to let his father know where he was either.

Ryu rose from his place looking for his son when he didn't find him he followed his scent to Trenton's bursting inside he found the ailing male with another and growled. "You betrayed my son you jerk " he screamed.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:25 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton was trying to stop his coughing spell and finally breathed normally only have an angry Master Ryu burst into his room. Suddenly, something kind of snapped inside Trenton. Frowning and with a clenched fist he nudged Lenka and told him to go wait outside. Lenka hesitated but eventually did run out the door and kept quiet to himself. Trenton heard Master Ryu's loud insult and stood up, shutting the door behind Lenka, keeping Ryu and Trenton in that room.
Trenton frowned deeper and kept his gaze down to the ground. Finally, he spoke up with his blonde bangs covering his eyes, "So... I'm the one that betrayed him... " he said in a low tone. Master Ryu didn't even know what had just happened, Trenton didn't know what was going on with Lenka, but now that Cyra was away from him, it was for the best now..right? "I'm the one that betrayed him......" he repeated, and then grinned, "Heh.. okay... Sure." He then looked up and glared at Master Ryu with a strong stare straight into his eyes. " At least I'm not the one that killed his mother...." he spoke darkly.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:27 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu glared at him darkly himself his eyes narrowing when he heard him speaking about the fact that he had killed the boys mother. "That is none of your concern you brat " he hissed grabbing hold of him and him against the wall holding tightly to his throat. "You really think that your a match for me Trenton ? If you so much as breath the wrong way I'll kill your entire clan in one foul motion understand ?" he asked then dropped him glaring at him deeply.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:08 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

That statement that Ryu growled only confirmed the speculation Trenton had been told of. The older male attacked and Trenton gasped and choked against the wall. Flinching in pain as the grip around his throat tightened, Trenton struggled a bit and clutched to Ryu's hand..."What... are you saying.. Master Ryu....? I never said.. you killed her.." He managed to whisper out as Ryu squeezed his neck. Sure Trenton may have been outmatched by Ryu and Cyra's strength, but he was still clever and smart enough to outwit anyone. Being dropped on the ground, Trenton started coughing and gasping for air and slowly gripped the hem of Ryu's pant leg.

"O..- .One problem... Your son... wants nothing to do with me now..... " Trenton coughed. "The marriage can't take place..... " he groaned and tried to get up. It pained Trenton to think about Cyra not knowing and having to be harmed in the process... especially because Trenton still loved him. But if this was what had to be done in order to protect Cyra.. than so be it.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:45 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu hissed "Your going to change that you hear me Trenton?" he ground out angrily. "Your going to get him to forgive you and take you back and then your going to do exactly what I say or your pres us master Mato " he growled his face. "If I so much as hear that you've spoken to anyone about this I promise you that vengeance will be mine understand me ?" he growled out shoving the smaller male against the wall once more very hard laughing when he heard something cracking not sure if it was a bone or a piece of the wall from the force of the male hitting the wall.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:00 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

If Master Ryu were to step outside at this moment, he would've found it extremely quiet.. as if not another living soul were around. But even though Trenton was getting battered as bruised, he still kept fighting. He painfully forced himself up, holding his left side carefully as he felt a rib may have snapped. "gah...... W..what makes you think.... he'll want me back... don't you want your son to be happy??" Trenton asked, shaking violently while staring up at Ryu.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:22 am
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu laughed shaking his head violently from side to side. "Cyra is happiest with you at his side dammit." he hissed then suddenly he turned and left as suddenly as he had come vanishing quickly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:50 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton couldn't believe that all this unexpected effort was thrown to waste. The house already felt emptier. The first thing Trenton would need to do was to warn his family now... keep them safe.

When Master Ryu left, Trenton's human friend came back in. Just what had Lenka done to start this? Trenton had no clue but what ever he did, it's started this. But now what? Trenton did what he was told and it still didn't work!... So now what was he to do.... Trenton painfully got up with Lenka's help, but only relaxed for about five minutes before telling Lenka to go home, and thanking him for his help. Trenton started moving up, coming up with the rest of his plan.

After a few more hours, by now it must've turned dark as night descended. Trenton was all alone in his house and he stepped outside to go search for Cyra... His plan wasn't to get back together with Cyra, but at least to find him and send him back to his father.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces