Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Post your Codes + Info here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:30 pm
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
I'm looking for these clothing/accessories, if you have them please quote or PM me. Prices can be in Bells and/or trade for other items. Just give me a list and I'll see if I've got it.

headgear from Labelle:
ogre's wig
top hat
stagehand hat
diver's hood

headgear from Guilliver:
conical straw hat

accessories from Labelle:
masquerade mask

umbrellas from Labelle:
lacy parasol
maple umbrella

dresses from the Ables:
festive dress
gaudy dress
blossom dress
blossoming dress
casual outfit

tops from the Ables:
cherry tee
beige emblem blazer
snowy sweater

bottoms from the Ables:
leopard skirt

footwear from Guilliver:
gladiator sandals

Sinbari
Did I ever give you that pumpkin hood you wanted? I think it was yellow from a villager.

I have a yellow one. Also, I am looking through catalogue for my characters first, before going through inventories, to see what they have, and what I can order for you if you like~
EDIT: Yes. But it'll be in Ramswood with Melunha. Cyserno has Terrims gate to bff so Melu can come and go without me needing to watch Terrim for people.
EDIT EDIT: I need noms first, brb.

I could have sworn you wanted a yellow one and I forgot to give it to you..

*hugs* Thank you!
If there's anything you want then just let me know and I'll see if I've got it.

And 2 more Gracie fashion checks and my second town will have the final nooklings upgrade.

And and I'll get pics up sometime this weekend that show what the ceramic hotpot and stewpot look like with Cyrus customizations. They are all very yummy looking things.

Right now I'm farming perfect oranges in Ramswood. Gonna try and get that 50mil bell mark for the postman's hat. And also, the ABD machine, which is 10mil bells iirc. But also because I want to pay off all my homes, at least in Terrim. So that I can finally open up Terrim's school, inn and restaurant.

Ramswood's houses will only get upgraded to have more room for storage.

Right now Luria is the only one who's house isn't a total mess. At least as far as there's a somewhat recognizable theme to her house. Which is an actual house with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, etc. Each room is pretty all over the place. Her bedroom is mostly spooky stuff, with random things. Her idk wtf it is room is just a mess. It's got old wallpaper, sloppy carpet, sloppy sofa, sloppy cabinet (wardrobe?), the Star Trek looking set, cat tower, that huge bookcase, and a huge pile of random other furniture.

My other 3 Terrimites have houses packed with very little room to move around.

And I have Luria's HHA theme set to.. uhh.. ancient? antique? whatever one fits the zen theme for the exterior. So I should stow all her stuff and work on getting a the high score.

Do you know if there is a way to check what exterior upgrades I've got? I need the zen paving. I don't even know if there is a zen paving, but I'd think so. It wouldn't make sense to leave something out of a set.

I am getting distracted, sorry. So far i have found casual outfit with Esme. Bout to log into main to check there. I'll have him drop off other stuff with Esme if she is going to come over. I know for a fact Sin has the conical straw hat from Gulliver -- are his things orderable?

That's fine, Melu's gonna go to Terrim to sell perfect oranges and also drop off some things.
EDIT: Melu's gonna go to Terrim after you come to Ramswood.

The Gulliver furniture items can be ordered, but they tend to cost more. But I have not been able to get either the hat or shoes from him so I dunno about them. The chocolate coin from answering wrong cannot be ordered, as far as I remember.

And no worries, I am always distracted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:47 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
I'm looking for these clothing/accessories, if you have them please quote or PM me. Prices can be in Bells and/or trade for other items. Just give me a list and I'll see if I've got it.

headgear from Labelle:
ogre's wig
top hat
stagehand hat
diver's hood

headgear from Guilliver:
conical straw hat

accessories from Labelle:
masquerade mask

umbrellas from Labelle:
lacy parasol
maple umbrella

dresses from the Ables:
festive dress
gaudy dress
blossom dress
blossoming dress
casual outfit

tops from the Ables:
cherry tee
beige emblem blazer
snowy sweater

bottoms from the Ables:
leopard skirt

footwear from Guilliver:
gladiator sandals

Sinbari
Did I ever give you that pumpkin hood you wanted? I think it was yellow from a villager.

I have a yellow one. Also, I am looking through catalogue for my characters first, before going through inventories, to see what they have, and what I can order for you if you like~
EDIT: Yes. But it'll be in Ramswood with Melunha. Cyserno has Terrims gate to bff so Melu can come and go without me needing to watch Terrim for people.

*hugs* Thank you!

And 2 more Gracie fashion checks and my second town will have the final nooklings upgrade.

And and I'll get pics up sometime this weekend that show what the ceramic hotpot and stewpot look like with Cyrus customizations. They are all very yummy looking things.

Right now I'm farming perfect oranges in Ramswood. Gonna try and get that 50mil bell mark for the postman's hat. And also, the ABD machine, which is 10mil bells iirc. But also because I want to pay off all my homes, at least in Terrim. So that I can finally open up Terrim's school, inn and restaurant.

Right now Luria is the only one who's house isn't a total mess. At least as far as there's a somewhat recognizable theme to her house. Which is an actual house with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, etc. Each room is pretty all over the place. Her bedroom is mostly spooky stuff, with random things. Her idk wtf it is room is just a mess. It's got old wallpaper, sloppy carpet, sloppy sofa, sloppy cabinet (wardrobe?), the Star Trek looking set, cat tower, that huge bookcase, and a huge pile of random other furniture.

And I have Luria's HHA theme set to.. uhh.. ancient? antique? whatever one fits the zen theme for the exterior. So I should stow all her stuff and work on getting a the high score.

Do you know if there is a way to check what exterior upgrades I've got? I need the zen paving. I don't even know if there is a zen paving, but I'd think so. It wouldn't make sense to leave something out of a set.

I am getting distracted, sorry. So far i have found casual outfit with Esme. Bout to log into main to check there. I'll have him drop off other stuff with Esme if she is going to come over. I know for a fact Sin has the conical straw hat from Gulliver -- are his things orderable?

That's fine, Melu's gonna go to Terrim to sell perfect oranges and also drop off some things.

The Gulliver furniture items can be ordered, but they tend to cost more. But I have not been able to get either the hat or shoes from him so I dunno about them. The chocolate coin from answering wrong cannot be ordered, as far as I remember.

Okay. Conical hat costs 1200 to order... Esme has Casual Outfit... Sin has... Top Hat, Maple umbrella, Masquerade mask...(and one for sale today, so easy peasy to get an extra for you if you like) I've seen a diving hood but don't have one xDDD;;

Edit: well I cant' find my masquerade mask so I'll just pick up the extra in the shop for you to grope... >D  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:42 pm
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari

*hugs* Thank you!

Okay. Conical hat costs 1200 to order... Esme has Casual Outfit... Sin has... Top Hat, Maple umbrella, Masquerade mask...(and one for sale today, so easy peasy to get an extra for you if you like) I've seen a diving hood but don't have one xDDD;;

Edit: well I cant' find my masquerade mask so I'll just pick up the extra in the shop for you to grope... >D
XD Groping masks, eh?

Ramswood's gate is open. How much do I owe you?

Also, feel free to pocket anything on the ground, just please drop the clothes back. Gyroids, fossils and furniture can be kept, but I need my clothing items until I've finished with Gracie.
There's nothing too interesting, just some random shop items. Though, if you are missing Pave` or egg or creepy series things just let me know what you need and I'll see if I've got extras.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:46 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari

*hugs* Thank you!

XD Groping masks, eh?

Ramswood's gate is open. How much do I owe you?

Also, feel free to pocket anything on the ground, just please drop the clothes back. Gyroids, fossils and furniture can be kept, but I need my clothing items until I've finished with Gracie.
There's nothing too interesting, just some random shop items. Though, if you are missing Pave` or egg or creepy series things just let me know what you need and I'll see if I've got extras.

gimme a minute. Suddenly not being able to find the conical hat xDDD Also, re: the pumpkin hats, pretty sure I wanted green or purple but i dunno XD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 pm
Sinbari
Also, re: the pumpkin hats, pretty sure I wanted green or purple but i dunno XD
I will search for them. I can't remember who's got them. Except I know Luria and Melunha don't.. maybe? I'll look in Melu's house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:34 pm
Ugh, two Golden men in a ROW.. freaking getting annoyed at Cyrus!  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:46 am
I'm gonna leave my FC here since I just (finally) recently got New Leaf :3

My name is Katt, and my native fruit is the cherry~ 4613-7516-7694  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:01 pm
Xerianthe
I'm gonna leave my FC here since I just (finally) recently got New Leaf :3

My name is Katt, and my native fruit is the cherry~ 4613-7516-7694

Added you~ <3

haha funny convo between two of my villagers~

Sally: "Oh cap'n! I think something's wrong with Zucker, he's moping around!"
Zucker: "Waaaah. Mwee mwee mwee."
Sally: "Oh please say somthing to him!"
Me: "Chin up, buddy!"
Sally: "See, cap'n has come by to cheer you up!"
Zucker: Booooo! Why can't the next Animal Intersection game come out sooner!?'
Sally: "what? That's why you're sulking? I'm sorry I dragged you into this (to me), I think he's going to be just fine."  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:27 pm
Terrim has a new dream address: 4600-3119-7566

Mayor Luria's house is a bit all over the place, and don't even look in the basement (its a mess).

Yaneci has a restaurant with a large variety of foods.

Maelur has an inn where you can rest your head (or play some video games).

Cyserno has a school, complete with infant center and classes for Kindergarten through 12th grade.

And Julian's rose garden is epic.

p.s. if you visit send me your dream address and I'll visit back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:07 pm
I need to get petition signatures, if anyone is free at some point today, please quote me? <3

And ugh, why is Snowboy so much pickier than Snowman or Snowmam?!?!  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:12 pm
Also, I am looking for the last pieces to finish a few collections - the Fish set (from fishing tourneys) and the Insect set (from bug catching tourneys) mostly - but there's a few others I need too (........there's probably more but I'm too lazy to go catalogue digging XD)

Insect stuff I need~
Cicada Stereo
Honeybee Chest
Spiderweb Clock

Sci-fi stuff I need~
Flying saucer
Lunar rover
Space station
Lunar surface

Golden stuff I need~
Golden Bed
Golden Screen

I have extras of these to trade:
Dab Table (2) (freaking Chip gave me 3 dab tables during ONE tourney XP)
Football fish lamp (1)
Golden Man (2)
Golden Clock (1)
Golden Closet (2)
Golden chair (1)
Golden woman (1)
Golden table (1)

I have a feeling I'll never finish the snowman furniture or the winter stuff that snowman gives you with bingo, either, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:30 pm
BRAND NEW TO AC:NL SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING
here is my friend codeee
4570-8451-0167

EDIT: My character's name is Harper and my town is Valhalla. My fruit appears to be peaches. :3  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:32 pm
hybridic
BRAND NEW TO AC:NL SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING
here is my friend codeee
4570-8451-0167

EDIT: My character's name is Harper and my town is Valhalla. My fruit appears to be peaches. :3

Added you! heart If you need any help quote me in here and I'll do what I can smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 pm
Also if anyone has an extra PavĂ© chest or two (my mom needs one too) it's the only furniture piece I missed from Festivale. I have several extra sofas, chairs, wall and floor, and a few other things if anyone needs, or can just pay.  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:33 pm
Sinbari

Added you! heart If you need any help quote me in here and I'll do what I can smile

SIN IDK IF YOU'RE ON GAIA ATM TOO BUT WE'RE BOTH ON ACNL RIGHT NOW LET'S VISITTT <3<3<3  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff