Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:46 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

His head nestled comfortably against Asho's chest until he laid there in his bed safe at home again. Was this all a dream? Did none of the actually happen? No he couldn't stoop to just ignore what just happened. Eventually Miles's eyes fluttered open and he coughed himself awake, a faint bit of purple mist escaping his lips as he coughed. When he took a glance around the room, he glanced about until his eyes landed on the black haired figure beside him.

It was dark outside, the stars twinkled and the moon shown brightly. One Miles's small hands coming out of the covers and ever-so-gently placing over Asho's. He smiled. Oh, how he admired and loved this beautiful creature in front of him. Feelings were over flowing for him, so much so, that tears began spilling out of eyes. He sat up and leaned his head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry....." he wept and repeated those words to Asho and then called out his name over and over and over again. The thought of losing him had scared Miles so much, he clutched tightly to shirt and didn't want to let go. It wouldn't matter if Asho wanted to strangle or beat him up if he was mad, just as long as he didn't leave him.. Miles would be happy.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:01 pm
RoseandBlood

I am the Red Star over the Desert Sand!

User Image

Grinning to himself as he watched Asho leave, he rubbed his face. "Hn.....man... jerk..... I'll have him someday.." he said to himself. Turning to the gentle men in the suits, he walked away from them, telling them that the deal was off. He looked at the carpet underneath them and then unfroze one. That one disappeared but he killed the other. And then, fire burned over his fingertips he lit that carpet on fire and then disappeared. He needed some kinda sacrifice in order to tell the world that the great red haired magician was dead. And then, with that, Aylin went into his garden maze to grow a few flowers of his own. He realized how green it was, but it didn't have too many flowers... he wondered what Asho meant by that...

No more shall I suffer YOUR shackles!

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:48 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Be careful what you wish for...

When Miles woke up Asho blinked rapidly. He was afraid the human would tell him to leave again, instead he sat up and clung to him. For a moment he didn't know what to do but his eyes turned a stormy color and watered. "Why did you...." his voice broke a moment. "Why did you get rid of me like that.... I thought..thought you liked me... wanted me to stay. You said we were friends...then you t-tossed me out...." Asho whimpered and clung back onto Miles. "I wanted to stay but you said...." the tears started falling from his eyes and he buried his face in the blonde's neck. "Don't make me leave.... please don't...."

...Because there is usually a Price.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:42 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

His eyes widened as the words Asho choked out those words. Chests pressed against each other as Asho clung to Miles, squeezing him and making more tears fall. He sniffed and wrapped his arms around Asho's head lovingly and gently petted. Miles shook his head whispered softly in Asho's ear. "Of course... You can stay... "

"You never deserved to be mine.... you need much more than that...." he spoke, trying to dry his tears. " I had to set you free........ and I don't regret it.... In fact.." he pulled back a bit with a bit of forced smile on his face. " I should have done it sooner... " but then the tears fell faster and he started shaking. He had to tell the truth to Asho, there was no running away from it anymore. "But I was... so selfish.... I didn't want you to leave... I didn't want to let you go....I-.... I-... " Mile's head fell and then bit his lip and moved closer to Asho and looked him straight in the eyes. ".....I didn't want to be alone.... So ... please...... Don't leave me.... I.... I love you...." he spoke kindheartedly. The last part just came out, and when Miles said it, he did feel a bit embarrassed, but instead of turning away, he just stayed there and smiled to Asho. His cheeks pink.

"I.... I don't need you to love me back at all... just... don't.. go.... Don't leave..." he asked. He didn't demand it, like a master.. he begged and pleaded taking a holding Asho's hand.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Bobbing his head in understanding he squeezed Miles tighter. It was as if a huge burden left him hearing Miles was going to let him stay. The blonde making him leave again would destroy him. The soft words in his ears mended another broken piece of his soul.

Leaning back he was confused and had to rub his eyes like a child because of the tears, he wanted to see that face. "My lamp came to your hands for a reason Miles and I don't regret that it did..." the djinn gave a watery smile and cupped the blonde's cheek as he stuttered the word 'I'. What was he trying to say?

'I love you....'

The words froze him. The odd feeling he'd been having rushed throughout his whole body causing his face to heat and his eyes to swirl a magnificent violet shade. And to top it all off his chest tingled but felt heavy too. Pulling the hand Miles didn't take back to himself he felt his heart in his chest; it was beating as if he'd ran a marathon a few times over. He'd never had this feeling before. Not with Aylin even.

"Miles....I feel...funny," Asho said staring straight back at the human. His body was exhibiting the signs of love but his head wasn't quite sure what was happening. "I'm happy... but it hurts. It's not supposed to do that Miles," he reached up and noticed his hand was shaking but he placed it on Miles' chest anyways. His heart was thundering too. Suddenly that wasn't enough and Asho leaned in closer. He wanted to touch more, be closer, wanted Miles to touch him too. It scarred him and he started to pull away as panic set in.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:05 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Everything was heating up. Asho was so close now and it felt almost hard to breath. But Miles didn't want to let go. He'd never had these feelings like this before too. But he expected them to be normal, to an extent. But when Asho told him that he felt funny, Miles began to understand. Perhaps Asho didn't know what to do with those feelings. Maybe he shouldn't have confessed... but ..NO! Miles did love Asho. Asho needed to know! But.. now what-? No, Asho was beginning to get nervous and started pulling away. Miles didn't want him to turn away from him. But if he moved too quickly, he was scared Asho would dash away.

Then, Miles smiled and moved ever so slowly and carefully touched Asho's hand that was over his chest. Their faces were so close now and Miles cupped Asho's cheek now. It was warm and soft under his palm. Nothing Miles could say would make Asho stop feeling like that. Only action. But he had to hold back. Miles wanted to pull him in and squeeze him tightly and never let go. But that might scare Asho... so instead, he lightly pressed his lips against Asho's. He let the kiss last for long couple of seconds before his heart couldn't take it anymore and he pulled back releasing the kiss. He bit his lip and pulled back, glancing down and recollecting at what he had just done. Then he looked up with a bit a goofy smile with his cheeks hot and pink. He wondered what Asho was going to do.

"i..I-I'm sorry... I couldn't hold back...." he spoke sweetly but had a hint of desperation in his voice, hoping Asho wouldn't leave.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:36 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho blushed and his eyes opened widened more. Sure he'd kissed Miles before for the photoshoot before but that was then. Those soft lips felt totally different now. There was a soft tingle to it now. It made the djinn lick his lips softly afterwards. His chest swelled too.

"Um... no it was... ah," his violet eyes flecked with a brighter shade now. "Again.... do it again..." he asked leaning towards Miles a bit. "It fluttered." He sounded a bit amazed by it. "Um is that good then? I-I think I liked it..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:12 am
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles smiled a bit and then his cheeks darkened a deeper shade of red. "A-..Again...." Miles looked astonished at the Djinn with his request. Miles giggled and held Asho's face in his hands. "Yes... I-its very good... but are you sure?" He asked referring to the kiss.

He looked at Asho and saw his eyes and saw the new color of them. Then eventually giving into the gravitational pull, he lightly pressed his lips against Asho's again and closed his eyes. He really wondered what Asho was thinking but then stopped thinking as the kiss seemed to disintegrate any thoughts Miles was thinking.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:12 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Nodding his head he leaned closer as Miles seemed to not believe him. However the human cupped his face making Asho feel a bit nervous, like he was being held down. Yet when he wiggled he noticed he could pull away if he wanted. Relieved he relaxed and let Miles touch their lips again.

Technically he knew how to kiss but this flavor was new. It didn't make him cringe or want to pull away. Instead he leaned in more and parted his lips a bit, a small invitation for Miles. Moving a hand out to brace against the man's leg as they pecked each other's mouths.

"Mm..." his eyes fluttered closed as he felt that odd floaty sensation. Miles said it was okay to feel it flutter and like it so then kissing like this was fine. Soon enough the little pecks weren't enough and Asho forced it a bit more where their lips were sliding against one another.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:04 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Hot. This is getting really hot.

Miles thought to himself as the heated moments continued. The more Asho leaned in, the deeper and more passionate the kisses became. Miles wanted to love Asho the way he wanted and the way he needed, but these emotions and sensations were new to Miles. He had never felt anything like this before and soon it was becoming overwhelming for Miles. His heart was pounding hard in his chest and his breath was quickening. When he couldn't take anymore, Miles pulled back and collapsed on his back on the bed.

Breathing heavily, he couldn't look at Asho in the eyes as his face reddened. Miles was so nervous and embarrassed, that his body was shaking along with his thundering heart only beating faster. "I-I'm sorry....." He said looking away and then covering his face.

"I-I..I'm not experienced... I just... I'm not sure what to do after.... A kiss... Like that."

Miles didn't like acting so frail in front of Asho. He tried to look Asho in the eyes and only saw that the color of Asho's eyes were about the same as his own.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:51 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

When the kiss broke Asho's eyes slowly fluttered open and he licked his kiss swollen lips and watched Miles with heat. Panting a bit he leaned over to see what the human was doing and suddenly froze at the apology. Why was he apologizing? Did he do something wrong? Oh dear mortal's god! He'd practically molested the poor human with his mouth! Suddenly old anxieties flooded his mind.

"W-what?" the djinn's eyes fluttered and he leaned away. Miles had never done anything like this before?! Suddenly Asho's skin was pale and flushed red all at once. Here he was molesting Miles when he'd gone and said he loved him just because it felt good to kiss him. "B-but you've kissed before...." Asho said feeling troubled. He didn't want to do that to Miles.

Miles was a good and pure person, who was Asho to sully him like that? "I...I'm s-sorry..." He started to get off the bed. "I'll go and....um calm myself..." his ears were red yet his eyes swirled a deep passionate violet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:38 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

No not again! Miles had said the worst thing at the worst possible time again. "N-No... I- I have kissed you... before and I liked it but..now ...gahh...! Don't freak out!" he got all flustered again and needed to explain himself. He didn't want Asho to go so he grabbed Asho's arm and pulled him under the covers. Miles was really good at that for some odd reason.

When he pulled Asho under, the positions had somewhat switched and Miles was on top. Before Asho could say or do anything, Miles kissed him one more time and lightly pressed his forehead against Asho's. He blinked and looked Asho in the eyes. "The first time we kissed, was my first kiss. I don't want to disappoint you because I've never had sex before... You're so good at just kissing that I got scared that you wouldn't like having sex with someone like me... " Miles's fingers gently grazed over Asho's hair and lightly trickled over his neck and then he sat up, letting Asho breath.

"You didn't do anything wrong... " Miles blushed and tried to give a sweet and goofy smile again, but then with a heavy heart he looked down. "I .. just.. didn't want to didn't disappoint you... " ...

There's no point in saying 'I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of you.. I've done that enough...

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:26 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

"Huh? Eek!" Asho squeaked as Miles toppled him over. Of course his face was flaming and he groaned softly at the sudden kiss under the blankets. "Mm...." he looked up lazily at the blonde. "Ah!?" he looked stressed at hearing he'd been the one to steal the man's first kiss! Oh! Gods! He was horrible! Those things were precious and he'd gone and did that so thoughtlessly.

But of course the sins of the flesh were nothing precious to him anymore. After all the things Asho had done and had been forced to let be done to himself, he didn't see anything in a sacred light.

Cupping Miles's cheek he sighed. "Um... I'd rather not be good at it at all... It's not like I wanted to be or anything...." his eyes shifted away from the lovely face of the man he wanted. "I... I just don't think I'm entitled to have anything like that... from you.... or really anyone else..." Chewing his bottom lip he sat up with the other.

"Sex like this is hard and painful...I don't want that for you..." he squirmed. Then again he, himself, probably couldn't stand to have someone hold him down like that again. "Sorry...." Asho whispered pathetically and then grabbed Miles and snuggled against him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:03 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles smiled and held Asho close. One day he'd be ready to give Asho everything he wanted but now he was just ... scared. "... So, I don't disappoint you that I'm a virgin?" he asked nervously. Miles petted Asho softly and played with his long hair.

He was so warm and Miles could feel his breath on his skin. Maybe Asho could try to step out of that comfort zone and make Asho feel good... but then he wondered if he could do it. He looked at Asho again, his cheeks flushed. "So....................... maybe you could ..teach me...... sometime... when you want..." he pressed gently against Asho.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:27 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Turning his vibrant eyes up to Miles suddenly at that part about being a virgin he smiled. "No. I like it that way." Then the smile faded. "But it feels like I'll make you dirty...." he looked down a bit. His ears felt hot listening to the human talk. Not only that but the way their bodies were pressing...was embarrassing.

"Uh...." his eyes trailed a bit. Well then. Looking back up he quirked an eyebrow. "Miles...." he felt a bit nervous about that. Yet the more he thought of it, this had to be even more scary to Miles who'd never done stuff like this. Wiggling to sit up a bit Asho nodded his head a bit. "Um, I'm not sure if I can teach you much... but I do know what makes it feel good..." he said softly leaning in to once again peck at Miles' lips. "I can show you that much, at least..."

All sweaty and sticky afterwards, Asho poofed up some warm towels and cleaned them up and then made the mess go away. After that he nuzzled into the back of the blonde's neck and held him like that. Back to front, just spooning. Sure they didn't have sex but it felt like something else slipped free from the djinn's ancient soul leaving it a bit lighter. How could one human be so amazing.

"I love you Miles..." he whispered sleepily. So that was the feeling he'd been having.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces