Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:28 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

Carlise picked up Adam's carrier and followed behind Seke.

"Give me your address." Matt replied, "I'll see you later tonight."

The nurse frowned but discharged Seke giving him a prescription to fill immediately. He turned to Carlise and Adam. "Come on lets get this little one home to bed and we can play " he said smirking.

Vance smiled givng him his address which was going to be a shocker since he lived up in the hills that were the most expensive place to live. "Shall we say come for 8?" he asked giving himself time to get ready and have his chef make them something to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:11 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise nodded. He was thankful that Adam slept through the whole ordeal. While he said nothing to Seke, he was still a bit upset with the whole scene before. He couldn't push it out of his mind as easily as Seke seemed to do.

"Eight's awesome." Matt replied, "I'll see you then." He waved to Vance and started to walk away. As he walked, he glanced down at the address and paused. Was this right? Did Vance really live in the swanky part of town? On a nurse's salary? Maybe he was still lived with his parents? Either way, he headed back home, ready to take a nap when he got there.  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:25 pm
FaeryFae

Seke sighed " I know your likely thinking the same as me..." he whispered in a choked voice. "I never wanted to hurt Matty " he whispered

Vance smiled nodding then started off not looking back wanting to be totallly shocked when Matthew came to his lovely home.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:36 pm
FaeryFae

(( Bumps for love ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:51 pm
Skylar Atherley

(I'm sorry. Totally forgot that I didn't reply to this. sweatdrop )

"Matt's my best friend." Carlise sighed dejectedly, "We've been friends since we were little." He glanced back at Seke, "I want to be with you but...well...I think I just ruined our friendship. I don't think Matt's ever going to forgive me for this."

Back at home, Matt collapsed on his bed and took a nice, long nap. The guy was both physically and emotionally exhausted. He needed to stop thinking about it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:58 pm
FaeryFae

(( Its alright things have been busy for me no worries. ))

Seke sighed "I know Carlise I'm sorry.. " he whispered. "I understand if you walk away." he whispered turning away.

Vance went about getting his chef to cook a nice meal that night and to make sure that the house was spotles.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:26 pm
Skylar Atherley

Before Seke could go very far, Carlise reached out for his hand with his free one. "It's alright." He said, "I mean, we already went this far, and I do care about you. We might as well take a chance on each other." He smiled softly.

After a refreshing nap and a warm shower, Matt felt revitalized. He was thinking with a clear head now as he pulled a navy tee over his head. He realized that, before, he wanted Vance simply for revenge against Seke and Carlise. Yes, he really did like Vance, but he just met the guy. They were friends, right? He couldn't take advantage of Vance like that.

He got on his bike and rode off to the address Vance gave him. He was shocked to see that he was right. Vance lived in the hoity-toity, ritzy neighborhood. Matt felt a bit nervous as he pulled up in front of Vance's place. He pulled off his helmet and smoothed his hair a bit with his hand before going to ring the doorbell. What did Vance expect from him now, since they made out earlier that day? What would he even say to him?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 pm
FaeryFae

Seke looked into his eyes "You think that I've really messed things up don't you?" he asked keeping looking into the others eyes. "I love you Carlise so damn much"

Vance came to the door himself. "Hey Matthew do come on in" he told him softly then lead him inside to the backyard enclosed in door heated private pool.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:14 pm
Skylar Atherley

"Things could've gone better, I gotta admit that." Carlise said, "But I love you, too."

As Matt followed behind Vance, he looked around in silent awe of the house. He still had on his leather jacket and had his motorcycle helmet tucked under his arm. "Nice place." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:42 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

"Things could've gone better, I gotta admit that." Carlise said, "But I love you, too."

As Matt followed behind Vance, he looked around in silent awe of the house. He still had on his leather jacket and had his motorcycle helmet tucked under his arm. "Nice place." He said.

Seke held onto him tenderly. "Really Carlise ? You don't regret what happened and being with me ?" he asked softly.

Vance chuckled "Th  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:46 pm
FaeryFae

Seke held onto him tenderly. "Really Carlise ? You don't regret what happened and being with me ?" he asked softly.

Vance chuckled "Thanks Matthew its been in the family for generations. I made millions on my ideas and the like. Your welcome to stay as long as you want." he told him then stopped took the helmet placing it aside before steppign back some. "Why don't we put that jacket away hum?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:19 pm
Skylar Atherley

"I do regret the way things happened." Carlise said with a sigh, "But I don't regret that they happened." He wrapped his free arm back around Seke. "I want to be with you."

Matthew let Vance take his helmet, stunned motionless, a bit shell-shocked at what he just said. He, Vance, makes millions? He stared at Vance for a second. "Wha...what?"  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:03 pm
FaeryFae

Seke held him sighing "I to regret the way things happened." he told him shaking his head before kissing Carlise forehead. "I never wanted Matty hurt ever" he told him.

Vance placed the helmet aside then watched Matthew. "What do you want to know ?" he asked softly as he placed a hand lightly on the other mans shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:10 pm
Skylar Atherley

"I know." Carlise agreed, "I hate seeing Matt hurt like that, too. I should give him a few days, maybe a week, before I try to talk to him. He was really pissed."

Matt gaped at Vance. "I...I don't think I heard you right." He didn't want to come out and plainly ask if Vance was loaded. That was rude and might give him the wrong impression. "I mean, this is your parents' place, right? They're wealthy, right?"  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:37 pm
FaeryFae

Seke nodded "Yes he was pissed off but justly so. I wish that it was different. " he admitted.

Vance chuckled kissing his cheek. "Nope this is my place free and clear. I purchased it after I sold my idea. " he told him. "That and I've worked my a** off since my twelth birthday"  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff