Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:31 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian shifted a bit as he trembled a bit as he took a deep breath before flinching a bit. "No grandma, I will behave and do that" he mumbled before flinching again but worse. "Grandma that hurts, stop please" he mumbled again. Yelping and shifting as he brought his legs up close to him "No more grandma please. Please" he mumbled again before screaming from the nightmare.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian shifted a bit as he trembled a bit as he took a deep breath before flinching a bit. "No grandma, I will behave and do that" he mumbled before flinching again but worse. "Grandma that hurts, stop please" he mumbled again. Yelping and shifting as he brought his legs up close to him "No more grandma please. Please" he mumbled again before screaming from the nightmare.

"Adrian wake up! Your grandmas is far away from you right now." He said camly and held the shaking boy in his arms.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian relaxed but trembled as he took small breaths before waking weakly as he looked around. "What is going on" he said weakly trying to sit up again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:25 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian relaxed but trembled as he took small breaths before waking weakly as he looked around. "What is going on" he said weakly trying to sit up again.

"Your in the nurses office. The football players attacked you." He said sadly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 am
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he continued to struggle sitting up as he took a small breath. "Oh, well guess things won't get better"he said laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he continued to struggle sitting up as he took a small breath. "Oh, well guess things won't get better"he said laughing a bit.

"Your right." He said and smiled weakly "It may get better but I doubt it....I told everyone that I was gay." He said gently. "And that I love you."  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:17 am
MichaelaWhite18

"Your with Mark and besides you never showed that you loved me"he said before collapsing back on the bed. Shivering he curled his fingers tightly as he buried his face into the pillow a bit before looking at him. "How many were on the football team again?"he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:21 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Your with Mark and besides you never showed that you loved me"he said before collapsing back on the bed. Shivering he curled his fingers tightly as he buried his face into the pillow a bit before looking at him. "How many were on the football team again?"he asked

"About twelve." He said then kissed Adrian deeply "I'm not with Mark anymore. The reason the football team got a hold of you was because I didn't keep my promise to Mark and he told everyone I was gay and made the foot ball team attack you." He said sadly. "And I never showed I loved you because I was shallow, I didn't want to be bullied like you were." He said sadly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:35 am
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly but kissed back some what hoping that this would cheer Michael up a bit. Watching him he took small breaths as he blinked softly. "You would never be bullied if you told them earlier, they may have been more accepting"he said gently as he took small breaths.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:41 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly but kissed back some what hoping that this would cheer Michael up a bit. Watching him he took small breaths as he blinked softly. "You would never be bullied if you told them earlier, they may have been more accepting"he said gently as he took small breaths.

"I guess you right but it doesn't matter now." He said smiling happily "Cause I have you." He said and kissed the male deeply, He was so focused on Adrian that he didn't see Adrians grandmother walk in.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he blushed softly as he kissed back as best as he could, before pulling back and whimpering from a small hit.Looking over he saw his grandma and pulled back a bit as he layed back down. "I'm sorry grandma , I swear I didn't do anything"he said weakly as he sat up and began to get himself dressed.

Blinking softly his grandmother walked in and when she was him kissing a boy she moved and hit him gently with the cane. "Adrian stop kissing a boy, you are to be kissing boys. Now get up and get dressed we are going home and you will explain at home"she said firmly and looked at Michael. "Thank you for saving my grandson and I am sorry if he caused you problems"she said gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:33 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he blushed softly as he kissed back as best as he could, before pulling back and whimpering from a small hit.Looking over he saw his grandma and pulled back a bit as he layed back down. "I'm sorry grandma , I swear I didn't do anything"he said weakly as he sat up and began to get himself dressed.

Blinking softly his grandmother walked in and when she was him kissing a boy she moved and hit him gently with the cane. "Adrian stop kissing a boy, you are to be kissing boys. Now get up and get dressed we are going home and you will explain at home"she said firmly and looked at Michael. "Thank you for saving my grandson and I am sorry if he caused you problems"she said gently.

"Your son is no trouble." He said kindly "But if your going to hit him for kissing a boy then hit me to because I kissed him first." He said standing there proudly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"No need to explain, he is a troublesome little one and he has been since his parents died. But you were just experimenting with him that is all, besides what would your girlfriend think about this"she said gently and looked at Adrian. "Get your bag and we will go home Adrian we still need to talk"she said gently.

Adrian nodded gently as he calmly left the room as he headed to his locker to get his items as he stayed quiet and away from people's way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:34 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"No need to explain, he is a troublesome little one and he has been since his parents died. But you were just experimenting with him that is all, besides what would your girlfriend think about this"she said gently and looked at Adrian. "Get your bag and we will go home Adrian we still need to talk"she said gently.

Adrian nodded gently as he calmly left the room as he headed to his locker to get his items as he stayed quiet and away from people's way.

Michael sighed and followed after them "Madam IT was ME who kissed him. I'm gay and I love your grandson! He is so smart, and sweet! He gets picked on and I am sad to say I picked on him to." He said sadly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:23 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly she looked at Michael and smiled softly as she pat his check gently. "Do not worry about him getting picked on, he deserves it for studying so much and still you are kind to lie for my grandson but no need"she said gently before pulling Adrian by his wrist and out the door.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff