Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Doppelgänger OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm
i'm a gray jedi.
everyone who knows me, knows that.
i announced my standing with the force just now.
i'm thinking the performers were a little off to begin with.
then they worsened. some more dramatically than others.
bunny is malnourished.
could use a can of spinach.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 pm
Oh you~ it's always about Star Wars and edibles and canned unicorn meat with all you all~! x3 I've been questing to make a less murderous looking avi all day with no luck. All the items I like would only lead me to crazy saucier things @_@ ~ maybe!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:41 pm
Then Bunny will go from Lennie to Popeye and knock teeth out.
And nobody wants that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:02 pm
I know it's supposed to sound unappetizing but boy does that sure sound finger lickin good...........Canned spinach.  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm
i just now received a reserve.
she says she's been having internet problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:08 pm
Oo-oh! The RP is starting to kind of sort of fill up! Exciting-ness!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 pm
I would've auditioned for Whiteface if it wasn't starred. There's cool pics of whiteface clowns all over Google Images for a cool sidebar.

For Harlequin's sidebar I put in a picture of what I thought Columbine should look like [Winks.] and I was lucky to find such a dark picture to be Happy.......the Harlequin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:25 pm
If by cool you mean scary. There's a gazillion scary images of clowns all over the internet. AAALLLL OVER~! The scary outweighs the pretty by an elephant load. @_@ But a lot of cool pictures of gymnasts and ballerinas >_>"  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 pm
Crocodylus
Oh you~ it's always about Star Wars and edibles and canned unicorn meat with all you all~! x3 I've been questing to make a less murderous looking avi all day with no luck. All the items I like would only lead me to crazy saucier things @_@ ~ maybe!

What items, I might be able to help,(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Sorry guys I finally turned on my PS3 and the Creed called me, I still haven't finished AC3 so I have been trying. I might disappear again for it, and yay to getting more people in the RP. (^▽^) I wanted the Ringmaster cause he sounded awesome and then I realized I suck at writing fight scenes, so I should stick to someone less violent. (≧◡≦) My writing leans more to thoughts that go through the characters head, I am less inclined to describe the characters and the setting because the readers can always fill that in the way they want. I am still trying to learn how to write suspense-fully. I really love your guys styles, they are all so unique and inspiring. They make me want to try harder! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 pm
I thought of masks for Pierrot because Comedia del'Arte is done masquerade masks of certain characters. Pierrot is the unfortunate, unlucky, sad character that didn't wear a mask. He painted his face white. Harlequin was the happy, lady-killer that always stole Columbine/Columbina away from Pierro. Harlequin painted his face black. These characters were based off he French versions. Not the Italian. Of so, Arlechinno would be Harlequin and Arlechinno is a hunchback sometimes.

Oh. How un-funny we made two Comedy Mime characters

Also:
Thanks Raff. I live to write suspense.
'Cause I'm a creep.  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 pm
Raff_sapphire6

I was going to cross dress my character >_>"! I have 220k. But need one 390k plus one 540k item @_@. Female items are so expensive~! Male items are hard to find~ so I guess that sort of evens out. So that's a bomb-load to be asking for~ don't worry about it.

Thanks ^w^! I really do love to write @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm
Raff_sapphire6

I get it. Really. I play PC games. And I'm on my PC right now..... I just don't play fullscreen.  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:37 pm
Crocodylus
Raff_sapphire6

I was going to cross dress my character >_>"! I have 220k. But need one 390k plus one 540k item @_@. Female items are so expensive~! Male items are hard to find~ so I guess that sort of evens out. So that's a bomb-load to be asking for~ don't worry about it.

Thanks ^w^! I really do love to write @_@

As a female avi I know exactly what you mean. It is gosh darn awful cause I always like the cute stuff. (✖╭╮✖) Send me a trade and I can give you some gold to help out.

Also can I add you guys as friends?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 pm
In Desolation
Raff_sapphire6

I get it. Really. I play PC games. And I'm on my PC right now..... I just don't play fullscreen.

I can't do windowed screens, I like to just focus on the game. Mostly cause I only care for the story lines, if I am multitasking I miss out on the speech and cut-scenes and then I get upset. And then I cry, cause I am a shitty gamer, it takes me hours to win, even on easy. (╯︵╰,)  

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200