Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:53 am
Ray glanced over at Double Stripe who opened his eyes wider at her before she turned back to the back of the officer "Yes."
She crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:57 am
He didn't look too particularly pleased with her answers, though he also was - while the answers themselves made things more complicated, he at least appreciated her honesty, which made things easier. With a sigh, he jotted a couple other notes down before putting the notepad and pen away, then raised his gaze to the tall woman, "I'm going to have to ask you to come with me to the station so we can ask you a few questions in private about this matter, if you don't mind." His tones were firm and unemotional, though any forcefulness or demand was absent from his voice. She had cooperated thus far, and so he expected her to continue to do so - or he hoped she would, anyway, because if not then that would only further complicate matters.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:00 am
A wide smile spread across the women's face as he asked her to come along, "Sure thing."
She didn't seem very worried, though who knew how much of that was actually genuine, if anyone seemed worried it was Double Stripe, who was increasing the rate he was flicking his tongue from his mouth.
The two would follow the officer though, regardless.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 am
Nicolette

"That would be absolutely wonderful; I would love to hear everything about Grande Ile!" Lin smiled, replying truthfully- leaving Sandalwood had been exactly to learn about new places and people after all and the world, was, apparently, bigger than he'd given thought to, so learning about places beyond Kodo's shores, from pleasant company, would be very welcome.

"I believe I saw some tables near the food stands..." Lin turned to look around, causing Jeeves to wobble slightly upon his shoulder. "So, shall we make our way?"

Ray, Police, Trainers

Henrietta frowned. She didn't understand how someone could be 'thrown out' of the League- even trainers who weren't very nice to their pokémon were still in the League sometimes and Ray certainly wasn't like that...
"That doesn't make sense! You'd have to be really mean to pokémon to not get to be with them and Ray's really nice!" Henrietta insisted, actually directing her words beyond the trainers and toward the policeman, before looking up as Ray put her hand on her shoulder.
"Yeah! I'm gonna see if I can do a double battle with my friend Jace!" She'd hoped Ray would be able to come and watch, but realised, as she lingered for a few moments, that if she went to the station, the taller woman clearly wouldn't be able to.
"We'll totally win and I'll come tell you all about it!" Henrietta decided to promise; it wouldn't be a problem, she convinced herself; Ray would go to the station and then be out in no time...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:56 pm
Dove

Putting his arms behind his head as he walked, Yuri glanced over at Dove with a blink before looking forward again.

"Sure, I guess," he said, not really opposed to watching the fireworks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:09 am
Yuri

"Well, now, don't sound so enthusiastic..." she teased, still pressing for a better mood, just in case. With a glance over her shoulder--because she wasn't sure exactly where Flynn had disappeared to-- she scanned the grounds quickly, then turned to Yuri again, shifting her hold on the stuffed doll in her arms. "Have you thought any more about what to change Astal into?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:00 am
Dove

"I dunno," Yuri said, looking off to the side distantly. "One doesn't really seem any better than the others." All he knew was that he wasn't going to evolve him into a Flareon since he had Repede.

Flynn had stayed behind for a while but decided he would catch up with Yuri and Dove later.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:11 pm
Rosie

"...Team Rocket, hm?" Andre had heard a bit about the organization, the homeless frequently whispered stories about them. "I have heard a few things about them." He nodded slowly, his thoughts drifting away for a few moments. Though the sound of Rosie's surprised delight brought his attention back to the blonde girl. "I am glad you think so." A small smile quirked the corners of his lips. "I wish that the owner would consider opening a shop on Grande Ile but sadly, this is the only shop." He lamented before bringing his cup to his lips for a quick sip of tea.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas