Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:28 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen gritted his teeth, similar images flared in his mind making it throb as he shifted his weight, unconsciously, not seeming to realize the katana had materialized in his hand as he gripped the sheath just below the tsuba crossguard. "Exactly what I was thinking, and if I remember correctly, there was only one particular portion when that beam showed up in that series," he said in a low voice as he shifted his weight forward, unsure why he did so.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:37 am
Kaosujin Ryu

((Making sure, we're talking about ChibiUsa right?I'm still working my way through and I just got passed the Black Moon portion of the series.))

Mairi's nose started bleeding as the images continued for a few more seconds.This was the worst one yet.Ginhana grabbed the washrag Mairi's used earlier and dropped it on her hand.Taking a breath, Mairi focused again, quickly wiping away the blood "Beam?What beam?All I noticed was it felt like somebody rammed my head into a wall repeatedly." She wasn't quite ready to tell him about the images she just saw, nor the one she'd seen when she'd taken his hand earlier.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC| Yeah. Specifically the episode here. 'Purify the dark mists, Fury of the Twilight Moon', literally translated.

User Image
Raen cocked his head, frowning slightly as he felt energy surging through his body as his grip unconsciously tightened on the katana. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he shifted his weight, blinking as the hospital room and Mairi abruptly vanished to his sight, unaware he'd seemingly blinked out of sight from both Mairi's and Ginhana's point of view as he noticed a woman in dark purple with indigo hair running down the street towards him as he let his gaze shift over his shoulder to see the small pink haired girl that was the origin of the beam. Koan blinked as the guy with shaggy reddish gold hair abruptly materialized, wearing hospital scrubs, several dozen feet in front of her. She frowned, seeing him glance over his shoulder; she got the strong feeling he wouldn't let her pass easily. She heard him mutter something, but couldn't hear quite what he muttered audibly. "Tasogare no dāku kiri, Kougetsui no Kitai," Raen muttered as he half closed his eyes an instant before a rapidly swirling gust of silver and indigo-black energy engulfed him as his hair shifted color to a deep shade of navy-black while his eyes became a brilliant crystalline teal rather than a dark amber-gold color. Indigo-black armor that left his face exposed as his eyes opened fully, the aura imploding into a gust of air that made any nearby windchimes ring audibly and loudly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:46 am
Kaosujin Ryu

((Ah okay))
Ginhana let out a sharp bark when Raen disappeared and dove under the bed to hide.Mairi took a startled breath and focused, looking for him.A few blocks away, she found his aura, or something similar.Never leaving the room, she started talking to him, slightly startling herself as she connected directly to his mind and was able to see what he saw "Raen, I don't know what the hell I'm doing here so bare with me." Back in the room, the mark on Mairi's forehead pulsed with light keeping time with her heartbeat.Ginhana peeked out from under the bed, worried.Mairi ignored the little fox and frowned slightly when she saw Koan and ChibiUsa "If you're right, and we're really in this...Cartoon.Then we need to be careful because that means we can die in it as well.Be careful." She slipped to the back of his mind, present but not really there.She'd freaked herself out a little, finding out she could do that.Her heartbeat slowed slightly, as if she were asleep, which would be want anyone thought if they'd walked in.She'd fallen onto her side, curled into a ball and was breathing evenly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:17 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head fractionally, not seeming all that surprised at Mairi's talents and growing powers. "I'm well aware that we can die; if we can bleed, it's obvious that death is possible, but if I can help people, then I'll risk it," he replied to Mairi, sensing her recede but not fully disappear from his senses. Koan sighed. "I'm guessing you aren't letting me get the kid, right? Too bad I'll have to make you get out of my way," she said as dark blue flames flickered around her palms before she sent a jet of dark flames at him. Raen tilted his head slightly as he shifted his katana before pushing off into a fluid back handspring as the dark flames struck the street and ignited into a pool of sorts. "Stay still!!" Koan snapped as the young man landed not too far from the girl they'd come to kidnap. "Why would I do that when you clearly want to harm me and more likely than not her as well," Raen said dryly as Chibi-Usa blinked, looking over at him before they both looked over at the blue clad, white haired woman that cursed as she stumbled from the ball that looked much like a black feline's head with a crescent moon mark that had gotten under her feet. "Man, you're more clumsy than you look," he remarked to Berthier, who growled before sending a jet of icy air at him filled with tiny sharp icicles. Raen quickly scooped up Chibi-Usa in his arms as he heard a yowl before a shriek and thump followed as he saw Koan knock aside a smaller cat that looked eerily similar to the sphere that had tripped the other woman. He pushed off, leaping away at high speed without really thinking about it as both of the women cursed before escaping, leaving Luna injured on the sidewalk.

Kougetsui no Kitai smiled faintly as the dark haired girl (Mairi) unknowingly projected into the pool room with the golden pool and cobalt blue pool that emptied into the brilliant silvery blue pool. "Hello, I'm Kitai. I am the spirit merged within Raen-sama's katana," she said cheerfully with a small smile, her ruby eyes seeming to glow very slightly as she sat on a small futon bench, her cobalt blue-indigo kimono seeming to flicker with silver 'stars' while her long curly raven hair hung down over the back of the bench.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:32 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Just before the women escaped, Mairi added her own little gift.Through her link with Raen she sent a large amount of energy directed at the women that knocked them spinning as they disappeared "Don't forget the cat, Raen." Luna's limp form appeared next to him as he ran, suspended by a light silvery aura.Back in the room, the mark shifted slightly and started spinning without actually changing shape, Mairi's nose started to trickle blood, but it wasn't bad enough to knock her out of whatever state she was in.In her mind she saw the spirit woman and frowned slightly, glancing around the room "I'm Mairi...Where am I exactly?" To tell the truth, the look of Kitai actually creeped her out a little, though the aura around her seemed kind enough.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:52 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen blinked as he caught Luna in one arm before his gaze shifted rapidly around as he slowed, noticing the Shinto shrine as the cat's eyes fluttered as Raen inhaled sharply as Chibi-Usa elbowed him hard in the abdomen and slipped out of his grasp. He focused and flickered out of sight as Luna awoke slowly.

Kougetsui no Kitai shrugged one shoulder. "Some call it a mindscape or soulscape, but it's a level of Raen-sama's subconscious; he's already visited once today, though I assume you're the friend he mentioned," she said with a friendly if mildly teasing tone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gently lowered Luna to the ground with that same silvery aura as Raen disappeared.She frowned slightly, thinking "So if I'm in his subconscious then where is he?" She felt a tugging at the back of her own mind, almost like a warning.Ginhana was now up beside Mairi and had the washcloth against the girls face, keeping the blood off of the bedding and trying tot slow it.It was obvious she was worried, her entire stance said as much.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen grimaced as he rubbed his abdomen as he scaled the fire escape of a nearby building before settling on the edge of the building and concentrating into a meditative trance.

Kitai laughed, shifting her shoulders. "He's not far, though honestly I didn't expect him to discover my initial release after only a few hours, but then stress with you humans does tend to give interesting talents," she remarked idly. "I'd be careful about projecting your spirit out of your body for long, Mairi. A body without a soul or spirit is much like a coma patient, slowly dying," Raen said suddenly, standing just behind Mairi. "I think the best way to transport back there is to focus on your body," he said with a faint smile; he absently noticed that she could see here in the soulscape.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:19 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mariri raised an eyebrow "Stress only heightens what talents we already possess.It acts like a conductor." She jumped slightly when she heard Raen and looked directly at him without actually seeing him, just his aura again as she had with Kitai "I never left my body...I'm still there, I just have control of it at the moment." She knew all she had to do was open her eyes and she'd be gone from both his mind and the dream scape.She gave the spirit a small wave before doing just that, startling Ginhana.The fox backed away a few steps as the light from Mairi's mark faded out.She sat up slowly, her head spinning and wandered, noting Raen wasn't back in the room as she worked on getting rid of the nose bleed.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen opened his eyes as he concentrated before moving, stumbling as he landed, skidding a few feet past his bed before he tripped over his own feet and landed on his chin with a thump. "Ah, merda," he grumbled, cursing in Italian as he tasted blood as he bit his tongue.

Kitai tilted her head as Mairi waved before dissolving into a stream of silvery sparks that dissipated into the air.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:39 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi turned slightly towards Raen as he fell "Guess you were right...We really are in a cartoon...." Her eyes had lost more of their color, become more silver than the pale blue.Ginhana climbed into Mairi's lap and curled up "You both need to be more careful.Your new abilities could alert unwanted enemies." Mairi sighed slightly and folded the cloth over to a clean side and held it to her still bleeding nose.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:51 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen exhaled as he spat out a mouthful of blood. As the blood splattered on the floor the silver-indigo aura ignited as the armor and released form for Kougetsui no Kitai reverted to its normal, sealed form, leaving him in the same light blue scrubs that Mairi wore. "I doubt they even realized what hit them," he said quietly as he settled in the bed, blinking momentarily as he realized that he felt little pain. He frowned before he shifted, pulling up the leg of his scrubs before the bandage below his knee became visible. He tugged it aside and inhaled sharply in shock; the wound that had curled around the outside of his upper calf had healed into a thin pink scar.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:00 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi managed a small smile, looking more than a little worn out "I don't think they expected a weirdo in full armor to show up, or to have an unconscious cat materialize floating half way down the street, either." Ginhana let out a huff, realizing she was being ignored.Mairi scratched her ears lightly and wiped away the last bit of blood "What are we going to do Raen..?We can't stay here forever." She was talking about being stuck in this world rather than in the hospital.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow as he managed a teasing Hey when she mentioned a weirdo in full armor as he shrugged. "I don't know what we're going to do; we could go to the local school to blend in, but that could draw some eyes, like those two you were talking about before," he said quietly. He wasn't really sure what to do, to be honest. "I just hope that if we end up going home... or somewhere else.... that that same strange 'fall' doesn't happen again... felt like I had a giant slap me all over," he sighed quietly.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff