Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:12 pm
She returned his smile with one of her own, then took up her food again, eating politely but eager to finish it off. It was good.

From her seat on his bed, she crossed her legs and watched Lovey a moment. "So you're home... Do you have anything you wanted to do? Plans?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:12 pm
"I hadn't really thought about it much," he admitted. He though pondered the question for a moment while taking a few more bites of his food.

"Guess I'll go catch up with everyone like I promised."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:44 pm
She nodded a bit, then looked around again before setting aside her food and scooping up the pillow at the head of his bed instead and slowly sat her chin into it, hugging it to her chest. "No rest for the weary?" she sighed, raising her eyes to him. He had just been released from prison, and her lighthearted tease was partially sincere. She had offered earlier to leave so he could rest, but if he wanted to speak with those he hadn't seen in a while, she'd step aside and let him have his way. It had been a long time, afterall.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:47 pm
Placing a hand on his hip when she snatched the pillow off his bed, Yuri offered her a winning smile.

"Weary huh? .... Well... I guess I could be convinced to stick around for a little longer."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:51 pm
She laughed softly up at him, and shook her head before burying the lower half of her face in the pillow in her arms. "You stole all my pillows, so I thought I'd return the favor," she teased. "So, really, there's no rest for the weary."

A few moments ago, she had been worried... but his grin melted away the chill. The serious talks were far from over, but he had had nothing but serious talks since they had arrived. Maybe she did just need to relax, and help him enjoy the last few days he would be home, hopefully without getting in his way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 am
Yuri smirked in amusement, "You haven't forgotten that, huh?"

"Just means I will have to find somewhere else to put my weary head."

As far as Yuri was concerned there was nothing to worry about anymore, and felt more at ease now that she was starting to lighten up.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:07 pm
"Kind of hard to do when my entire bed smelled like you for days," she laughed, peeking up at him.

His next comment drew a stronger laugh, and she clutched the pillow close to her chest. "Oh? ...Lovey's fluffy, but she's not a very good pillow..."

At that, the eevee paused in her exploration and blinked up at the humans before jokingly scurrying under the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:10 pm
Yuri blinked in surprise at that. "Smell? Is that good or bad?"

He then glanced at Lovey. "Yeah, no. But Repede's bed might work. I'm sure he wouldn't mind."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:32 pm
She shrugged, still grinning. "Well, I don't worry about switching them out and I'm not a lazy person..."

At the mention of Repede's bed, Lovey darted out from under his own and hopped Ito it, daintily curling up and peeking up at him with large, innocent eyes.

...Dove only laughed harder. "Looks like you're out of luck!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:12 pm
Yuri watched as Lovey ran over and settled in Repedes bed, knowing full well that she wasn't as innocent as she looked.

"Well..." Yuri said as he set aside the remnants of his lunch and stood. "I guess that only leaves one place," he continued as he walked towards the bed, paused, then sprawled on the upon the rug on the floor."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 am
Dove watched him expectantly, even going to far as to shift to give him room and take her leave should he choose to shove her out of his space, but as he flopped and settled onto his rug, she blinked, then shook her head. "Really? That's what you were able to come up with?" she giggled, stretching her legs out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:40 am
Yuri stretched out on his back, arms folded behind his head. "Hey, the floor isn't so bad once you're use to it. What? Were you thinking of something else?" The last part said with a knowing smirk.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:10 am
Her legs now stretched out, she flopped back lazily, shaking her head. "Mmmmmmm.... Not really, I guess. It does seem silly that this is your place and I'm the one that's cozy and comfortable," she grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm
"Hey, you mean gentlemanly," Yuri replied from the floor in mock indignance.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:52 pm
She grinned, not moving a bit. "You? A gentleman?" she teased fondly. Indeed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff