Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:49 am
(right...)

kitsune dodges again but she is nicked again by cravens blade on her left side. i prefer a bloody stake to the blood of humans....kitsune slides under cravens legs and punches right where the sun don't shine and he hits that spot really hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:13 am
Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn hissed at her ordered but said roughly,"Follow me i can bare the gate....", she ran full force back to her castle, towards the bottom was an open dark tunnel where they would be safe from the sun, she pushed a large boulder away from a secret tunnel it was covered in water the scent of there already dead wake would be washed away,"Get in!", she snapped at both of them.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 pm
chi looks at anwyn. i'll stand guard till my master returns. he bows to anwyn.

kitsune throws down a giant black smoke bomb.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 pm
Craven hissed as he cupped himself.He glared at her.His eyes were blood red now.He hated being hit there.

Arianna grabs Aneneas and goes inside.She needed blood badly now.She strokes Aneneas hair"It will be ok little one"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:04 pm
kitsune laughs lightly. kitsune style: one thousand years of pain garonteed to hurt any male where the sun dont shine especially with a metal prosthesis. kitsune rips off the fake skin from her right arm showing that her right arm shoulder down was indeed metal. i'll gladly do it again craven if you come after my friends once again i'll rip them off. kitsune gains a really dark look with a very creepy fanged smile. thats a promise i will keep. kitsune didnt want arianna or aneneas to see her like this but if needs be she's do it in front of them even to Johnathan. jonathans next...

chi places another vile of blood in to arianna's hand. here...it'll keep you at least fed for a while till mistress kitsune comes back from teaching craven never to mess with her family...

(kitsunes one heck of a scary person to live with...cue some form of horror music here)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:59 pm
Anwyn

User Image

"Suit yourself...", replied Anwyn as she covered the stone and looked up toward the sun it was getting higher and it would start to fry up those monsters that were after the pureblood,"Oh well doesn't matter much to me anyhow", she said shrugging her shoulders, she then runs up the wall of her castle their are mirrors along the way she had them ready for enemys to come positioning them carefully within a few minutes whoever came toward her castle no matter who they were would be blinded with light, she runs back along the way, and rolls back the stone she then tells chi,"If your master comes and the others are gone tap on the rock don't break it", she glared the creature,"Understood?", she then backs away into the darkness rolling the stone away, she hears Arianna in the dark,"Come with me I have real food for you if you want it", she says calmed a bit now bu still slighty irrtaited.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:14 pm
right mistress anwyn. chi bows and wags his tails.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:01 pm
Arianna took it but didn't drink it.She needed true blood.Her skin hurt like hell.She looks at Anwyn"Lead the way.Aneneas stay close my dear"

Craven snarls then moves to the shadow"Stupid fox"he would kill her when he gets the chance to.He hated the sun as he walks into a winecellar  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:10 pm
kitsune smiles. next time i'll rip his fangs out with out novacane. kitsune runs towards anwyns residence and she reabsorbs chi when she comes up to the boulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:19 pm
Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn took them down a long passage way, she soon found a torch she turned toward Arianna,"Light it I know you can", her voice was an echo as she waited for her to respond,"Why come back after so many years? Sorry if i seem bitter I let my human self get the better of me...", she replied calmly apologizing for earlier.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:51 pm
lady arianna i am back...kitsunes voise echoes in ariannas mind. i taught that rebel a painful lesson...she starts to cough vilently and she coughs up alot of blood as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:54 pm
Aneneas followed, looking around. He seemed tense and held her hand as if he felt he would vanish if he did not.

Jonathan saw the sun and glared at it. Before bolting back to where he could smell Craven. He entered and shut the door. This was not good. He had not caught his prey. He had failed.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:37 am
kitsune kept on coughing up blood thanks to the wound craven had given her. darn it....that lung...gasps a bit. collapsed...kitsune taps on the entrence everyone else went through. man what a drag this will take atleast a week to heal...

(anyone ever hear of fma?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am
Arianna smiles as she light the torch"Because I miss home and because this war between the races bothers me.My friend is is here.She tapping at the door.."She sighs"You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry for my rudeness earlier but had I stayed in the sun any longer I would have died.Purebloods don't mix well with sunlight. "She kneels and strokes Aneneas cheek"Its ok Aneneas.For now we are safe"She hoped that was true.She would if need be put her life on the line to save as many as she could.

Craven was pissed off and wanted to kill someone so badly."That fox will pay for this"He hissed low.He knew Jonathan had failed.Craven hated failure and he would punish Jonathan later but for now he needed rest."Damn curse of the sun"He found a good spot to rest after moving some of the wine.He never wasted wine since it was one thing he actually liked beside spilling blood.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:15 am
kitsune sighs and she faints thanks to bloodloss and she lays down. stupid rebble willl loose his abillity to have kids after i heal...man i hate my immortal life...  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff