Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image

With a chuckle, Daniel leisurely got out of the car and moved to stand beside Julian, reaching into his wallet for the key. "My, but you're impatient~" Daniel walked up to the building, opening the door for Julian.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian stepped inside, still holding the backpack to his crotch. He looked around warily, slightly intimidated by all the people. Perhaps it was a phobia of crowds, but Julian never liked being around too many people. It reminded him of the orphanage, and it gave him an insatiable blood lust. He only managed to bear school because Daniel was there to keep him in check so much.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image

Once inside, Daniel didn't let Julian stay still for too long. He walked on with his hand on the small of Julian's back, leading him to an elevator. Once inside, another couple tried to come in, only to be pushed away by Daniel's angry glare. The doors closed, and he and Julian were completely alone. "Are you nervous?" he asked after pushing the button to their floor.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Kinda." Julian admitted and smiled softly at Daniel. "It's my first time, y'know? Go gentle on me." he said and jokingly punched the blonde's arm. As a few more seconds passed by, Julian turned his head to gaze down at the lobby through the glass walls.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

Daniel stood behind Julian, wrapping his strong arms around the teen's waist and kissing the back of his neck gently. "Do you know, I wish you were my first instead of the person who was. I really wanted to wait for for you, but... things didn't go that way. I'm still really happy that I get to be the first for you in that way, though. You... you always make me happy, Julian." He said all this very quietly, as if trying to tell him a secret, and if Julian listened closely, he'd hear Daniel's words were a little shaky. The tall, strong teen was scared.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian blinked when he felt the arms around him and heard the words at his ear. Daniel wanted to be his first? Guess he screwed that up when he lost his virginity. Maybe... Maybe that was why Daniel was so angry when he told him about it. He always assumed he was mad because he lost it first, but this made more sense.
Smiling to himself, Julian turned around to face the blonde, cupping his cheeks in his hands. "Hey, there's no need to be scared. I love you, Daniel. I always have and I always will." he promised and leaned in to kiss him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

The blonde kissed his best friend back, his kiss sweet, slightly nervous, and filled with love. His hands rested on the brunette's hips, massaging lightly as their kiss deepened. Suddenly, he pulled away, looking up at the now-open doors. "Come on," he whispered.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:19 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Taking his hand, Julian smiled at him and stepped out of the elevator. He no longer felt the uneasiness he got around large crowds, all his attention was on Daniel, and how this strong, intimidating beast could be so nervous around him. Love truly was a strange thing.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

The larger male slowly led his love into their room, taking his eyes off of Julian only long enough to unlock the door. Once inside the room, he returned his eyes to Julian and let the door close with a soft click. "I love you so much, Julian," he breathed, pulling the male to him and kissing his neck softly.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian looked around the room. It was amazing for a simple hotel, like a suite! Then again, Daniel was the one who made reservations, so of course he'd pick the best type of room for something like this. Turning around, Julian put his hands on Daniel's chest when he started kissing his neck. "I love you, too." he whispered and tilted his head back to give the blonde more space to kiss.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image

Daniel lightly bit the skin as his hands started to unbutton his shirt. Once his front was bared, the blonde started to push Julian's shirt up, both fingers toying with the teen's nipples.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Usually it was hard for Julian to keep control whenever Daniel had his muscled body exposed, but now he didn't have to! He wasn't even sure how to go about it. Should he listen to his urges and just squeeze those firm muscles? Before Julian could react, he gasped at the touch against his chest, reminded of back when they were in the car. His body was ready for this touch, though, and became very sensitive to even the slightest touch. He made sure to let that be known by letting out a moan.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:26 am
User Image

Daniel's mouth quirked into a smirk as it lowered to the other male's chest. So, he definitely still had it when it came to nipples~ That's good. Alright, now, let's try this. He replaced his fingers with his mouth on the right n****e, tracing a circle around the nub before pulling it into his mouth and suckling lightly. His free hand snaked downwards, rubbing the lump gently.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian cried out when he felt that damp warmth at his chest, blushing when his back involuntarily arched into Daniel's mouth. He groaned when he felt the hand at his crotch and tightly gripped the blonde's hand. Damn, his both their clothes were still (mainly) on and already he felt as though he was ready to blow! He could only imagine what it would be like with actual sex.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

He bit the nub gently, his fingers sneaking behind the waistband and stroking that smooth area just above Julian's appendage. He licked at the n****e again before biting once more, smirking gently. He was so close, Daniel could just feel it.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces