Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
][~+~][ The Official ICU Gaia Family. ][~+~][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:35 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oOc|| You have..superpowers? :sweatare:

Aliyah nodded meaning yes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:54 pm
Tokioka
kyoslove74

toki@: it is innocent and cute well i liek it

eek mad her eyes turns red when your back was turned and a beam hits you but it doesn't kill you. You get the most horribel thoughts that plague your mind all of your weakness and fears come alive in your mind your seeing ti all happend. You scream like crazy, crying like nuts, and punchign grabbing things, ripping apart anythign you can get in yuor reach. Aliyah's eyes become normal once again and she begans to act normal once again putting on another show she looks all innocent and stuff. A voice clearly plagues hsi mind and its message
this is only the beginning. Aliyah thinks to herslef man whatever he is a really afraid of
really makes him scared just look at him he looks like a red monkey

"Hellooooo!" said toki while waving one of his hands in front of the girl's face. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes as if coming out of a trance. Her pupils were heavily dilated and a small amount of foam started to trickle from her mouth...
eek Good god! What sort of crazy drugs has this girl taken? She must be off her head!
Toki took off his baby bib and put it around the girl's neck. Just in time too, as the foam began to dribble down her blouse. Euch! mad
"Oh mama sinful, mama!!" gonk squealed toki while waving one of his small hands out the window...
-sighs- Why does this crap always happen to me? stare

but he foam stuff wasn't real part of the marshamallow stuff it was she had in her mouth she foamed to scare him she laughs inside seeign hsi reactions

*toki@ is this plus thing reall british or what ever story i read with harry ti potter the girls wear blouses *

* btw oen year olds can't say full sentences * so when toki spoke it sounded like jibberish to mama sinful * she giggles inside soem more while whipping the marshamllow away she had a secert stash of marshmallows and she begant he happy baby face ehr motuh still full of marshmallow as she threw soem at toki while giving him a secert bib before she threw the marshmallows at him  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:11 pm

ooC || Kyo, you should really stop quoting everyone's posts. ||

Sayuri picked up Toki. "Aliyah, stop throwing marshmallows around. You make the car dirty." She sighed. I'm so tired.. She rubbed her eyes, a little, and took out a packet of cookies. "Honey, go eat these. Share them with Aliyah." She ran her fingers through her baby's hair and kissed him, then went back inside.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:34 pm
Mom has got a lot to do... Ukyo thought, waiting for what Kougi is up to. If it was me, I'd quit my job of doing what Mom is.  

a- K0KO-

soumakisa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:30 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:29 pm
[[Sayuri darling... Don't ignore me... wink heart domokun ]]

"I guess the other kids are getting ready to go out inside of the house." he said while tapping his thumb against the driving wheel. "Hmm... I have a strange feeling that everyone has forgotten about me." he told himself. Then suddenly, an idea came to his mind like a shining light bulb would appear on top of a person's head. "I know! Maybe I should drive away with the only car of the house and eat then come back? Nah... The children would get hungry by the time I leave with the car. I hope they would hurry."

Night Rain55

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:43 pm

ooC ||I'm ignoring you?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:57 pm
[what a selfish father stare ]

Toki stared at the man in the front seat. He knew that he was just thinking about his stomach and when he could get his next meal...
He looked down at his hands and saw the cookies mama sinful had handed him. A tidy bunch inside the paper bag, with a pink ribbon tied round the top.
Oh why does mama even bother with these decorations? When they're only going to end up getting thrown away...
But as he untied the delicate bow he knew how much his mama cared for each and every one of her children. And although at times he felt neglected as the family was so large, he knew his mother did love him dearly.
He put the bow inside his baby overalls and dug his little hands inside the bag. Taking one of the bite-size cookies out, he held it up under the moonlight and admired it for a second, before he popped it into his mouth. domokun *crunch, crunch*
The chewing noises appeared to wake the little girl lying next to toki. She rubbed her eyes as if awaking from a wonderful dream about marshmallows and harry potter. [ rofl ]
Toki looked down at the bag, only 1 cookie left. Mother obviously didn't want toki to stuff himself before the family had even reached the restaurant. He glanced back up at the girl, then down to his podgy baby fingers holding the cookie. He glanced again, then back to the cookie. Girl... cookie. Girl, Cookie, Girl, Cookie. Girl.

"Would you like a cookie?" 3nodding he asked while holding out his hand...  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:25 pm
Toshio dragged his chainsaw to the front door, a crashing sound indicated that he broke something along the way, but he didn't bother to look back and do anything about it.
He stepped out of the house and closed the door with more force than necessary. Noticing the van, he walked towards it, until he came close enough to see who was in the driver's seat.
EH?! No... Isn't there a law against drinking and driving?!
He slapped himself on the head and sighed.
Who am I kidding, like some law is going to stop him. Just buckle up and hope for the best right...?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:35 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

ooC || Kyo, you should really stop quoting everyone's posts. ||

Sayuri picked up Toki. "Aliyah, stop throwing marshmallows around. You make the car dirty." She sighed. I'm so tired.. She rubbed her eyes, a little, and took out a packet of cookies. "Honey, go eat these. Share them with Aliyah." She ran her fingers through her baby's hair and kissed him, then went back inside.

okay @ sinful

she nods and stops throwing marshmallows at toki she thoguht to herself oh no momma sinful why did you do that nwo toki won't share with me gonk  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:42 pm
toki@ lol marshmallows and cookies you change everythign around lol

Aliyah was pretending to be asleep. She looks at him as if she ahs barely woken up and sees the cookie. Alyah thinks to herself oh no maybe the thoguht I had about the cookie is coming true. Wonderign what would happend if she exscept the cookie she thoguth of all lof the things that could happend. She nodds finally speaking she cautiously reached her hand toward his and she gently grabs onto the cookie.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:27 am
stare
Is she going to take it or just sit there holding my hand?
Toki sat with the girl like that for about 3 minutes until he finally realised things weren't going anywhere.
She must have a firm grip on the cookie by now, I think I'll let go... now.
He pulled his hand away from the girl's and it looked like she had the cookie safely in her hand. On closer inspection, she wasn't holding anything at all.
v_v'
Toki looked down and on the carpet of the car was the cookie.
Great. My first act of kindness and this is what happens... stare  

Tokioka

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:55 pm
Tokioka
stare
Is she going to take it or just sit there holding my hand?
Toki sat with the girl like that for about 3 minutes until he finally realised things weren't going anywhere.
She must have a firm grip on the cookie by now, I think I'll let go... now.
He pulled his hand away from the girl's and it looked like she had the cookie safely in her hand. On closer inspection, she wasn't holding anything at all.
v_v'
Toki looked down and on the carpet of the car was the cookie.
Great. My first act of kindness and this is what happens... stare

* toki@ pay attention I gently grabbed the cookie earler in my post*
the cookie on the floor was a plastic cookie on better inspection. Aliyah waves the cookie back at toki the baby and she smiles while thanking him. Aliyah reaches out and gently huges him then goes back eating the cookie toki had given her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:06 pm
[[@Sin Well, the husband here does want a kiss from the lovely Sayuri. wink
@Toki -Spanks the bratty child- biggrin ]]

Night Rain55

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:19 pm
[[-ish getting all confused- Would you two (Kyo and Toki) stop changing what's happening for your own benefits?! gonk ]]

Toshio tapped the windows beside the front seats of of the car to get his father's attention. He motioned him to roll down the window.
"Hey, old man, any idea when we are leaving, I'm starving here." He said loud enough so he could hear through the glass.

Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff