Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi opened her eyes a little. Just a little. The silver hue flashed for a moment as she sensed the intruder. She had the call button hidden in with her under the blankets so pressed it. But she judged at this time of night it would take a while so continued to pretend to be asleep praying that the intruder would go away. Imagining horrible things that could happen to the intruder who was stalking closer to her bed. She knew it wasn't any of the ones she'd been visited by over the day. She knew the sound of their footsteps, their breathing patterns, their scent. She wasn't sure how she knew the last one but she did. The footsteps stopped and she held her breath.
The intruders breathing picked up severely as if he or she were panicking. Naomi chanced a looked at the intruder and saw them pressed deep into one corner curled around themselves for protection. Their headband wasn't like Sakura's or Kakashi's. She would later identify the intruder as a messenger from the Sand village. The ninja gave a blood curdling scream. Just as the medic nin showed up Naomi sprang up in bed with a gasp. She pressed herself as close to the wall as possible as she stared at the unconscious intruder with a deranged look on his face. She stared at one of the medic nin, brown hues welling with tears. She didn't know what she had done nor did the medics.

"Ma'am!" A simple Chunin cried throwing open the door. "Someone broke into miss Naomi's room! He looks like he's been affected by Genjutsu!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:08 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura saw Tsunade's gaze flick to her and noticed the man cocking his head ever so slightly from the corner of her eye before she heard the thump of the paperweight hitting the floor as she leaped out of the window, not really noticing that the man had apparently vanished as she sped towards the hospital. Thomas grunted as he heard the scream before he pushed off, vaulting the stairs and sliding down the railing as he unconsciously focused, feeling an odd tug before he materialized in a flash of emerald green chakra, unaware that the sphere in the hilt of his nodaichi gave him access to a technique similar to the Hiraishin as he rolled forward onto the balls of his feet as his hand flashed out, his open handed strike hitting the gray haired man with the round glasses, making him stumble back with a harsh choking sound. He cocked his head slightly, recognizing the man. "So you manipulated this guy to get in here, eh, Four-Eyes?" he said in a dangerous tone as Kabuto Yakushi smirked. "Rasengan!!" a voice snarled as Naruto materialized in a flicker of golden light, driving the wind enhanced Rasengan into Kabuto's back.

Tsunade nodded. "Evacuate them now!!" she snapped, referring to Thomas and Naomi both. Thomas didn't seem to notice the black-and-silver Chinese dragon curling around his right forearm nor its emerald-and-gold counterpart on his right forearm.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi had moved from her bed to the hall way watching the scene, her chest heaving up and down in panic. Her eyes darted all over the scene calculating the best route away from the person who seemed to want her. As the group was distracted she inched around to a service hall way only to be grabbed on the upper arm. She gave a squeal of surprise her fist striking out, but it was caught by Kakashi. He smiled softly at her and guided her to the safest place her knew. The Uchiha compound. It looked simple to someone walking passed it. But once inside, if you weren't an Uchiha, or had the Sharingan, you got lost very, very quickly.

"You'll be safe here." Kakashi said patting her head. "Sasuke will be with you in a moment-"

"I'll take it from here sensei." Sasuke interrupted putting an arm around Naomi's shoulder smiling lightly when she turned and hugged him. "I leave you alone for five minutes." He chuckled but the words had no bite. "Come, I'll take you somewhere you can sleep, I'll keep an eye on you." He said a quick good bye to Kakashi as did Naomi then he lead her inside.
The room he'd put her in was Itachi's old room. He'd tucked her in and told her she was safe but she had grabbed his pant leg as he made to stand up.

"You promise," She began. "You promise that I'm safe here?" Naomi looked up at Sasuke and noticed a familiar emotion flash across his features. Then he smiled leaned down and pressed a kiss to her head.

"I'll be right back." He promised disappearing for a moment before returning with a large roll of material laying it flat beside Naomi's. "I'll keep you safe this way." He said taking Ino's advice to coddle Naomi a little. He'd seen the ninja that had broken into Naomi's room. The signs did point heavily toward Genjutsu, but, Kurenai wasn't in the room, nor was he, so who inflicted it? His eyes went to Naomi. No. . . That's just no possible. He thought. There's no way this foreign girl would be good at Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, not unless. . . Sasuke put that dangerous thought out of his mind for the moment and focused on just protecting Naomi.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:56 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || 'Explosion Release: Final Impact'

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura arrived at the hospital to see Kakashi-sensei already evacuating Naomi to the Uchiha District, though she was mildly surprised when Naruto shoved Kabuto hard forward with the Rasengan in his back straight into Thomas' grasp who lifted him with one hand around his throat before slamming him with a crunch that made her wince into the floor, which cratered noticeably. Thomas smirked ever so slightly as he jerked Kabuto to his feet and turned. "Let's see how you handle this.. Bakuton: Shūekyō" he growled before shouting the last two words as he simultaneously planted one kick into Kabuto's abdomen and sent him flying backwards through the window before an explosion of bluish white fire detonated upward with a cloud of dust and smoke. "Damn, man; we may need to get more insurance if you send people through windows that often," Naruto joked, slinging an arm over Thomas' shoulder at Kabuto's demise. Unknown to them both, it was actually a Shikon no Jutsu clone in Kabuto's form.

Tsunade blinked as she looked out the window at a burst of dust not far from the hospital heralded by a detonation of bluish white flames that shot a good fifteen feet above the roof of the six story hospital. What the hell? she thought with annoyance.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:45 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Unknown to Thomas, he can now sense nature chakra (navy 'flames') as well as elemental chakra (silver for Wind, tan for Earth, deep blue for Water, pale blue-white for Ice, orange-red for Fire). Normal chakra is pale blue 'flames' and he is able to see for a distance of 45m/150 ft.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura blinked as she saw Thomas stumble back as Ino came around the corner, almost colliding with him. Thomas inhaled sharply. His vision was strangely distorted in shades of various colors and every person in the room seemed like white outlines of themselves with auras blazing around them. He could see a pale emerald green aura with tinges of deep blue flickering around Sakura even as what seemed to him to be blue and deep navy flames rose from the floor and flickered along the walls. He blinked at Naruto's words, looking at him and gasping as he spotted the Jinchūriki blazing with blue, silver, crimson, and deep gold light. He was unaware that the crimson light flickering around Naruto was the demonic chakra of the Kyūbi no Yoko while the golden light was its purified chakra. The pale emerald aura was also blazing around Ino as well as an odd dusty tan aura. He was unaware that the tan, silver, and deep blue auras were earth, wind, and water chakra respectively. The influx of awareness was giving him a severe headache, though unknown to him, his irises at the moment were a molten silver color while his formerly black pupils were a deep slate gray color. Naruto frowned a bit when Thomas looked at him with narrowed eyes before he staggered with a gasp of surprise away from him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || I don't want Thomas to sense Naomi's yet though, I want him to just think that she's okay that nothing is wrong with her, not until something happens on their third mission or something.

Naomi Lily Quin

"Naomi. . . Naomi. . . Oi!!"

Naomi jerked away with a cry her hand flying out connecting with flesh and bone. She blinked and saw Sasuke rubbing his jaw and also noticed two ANBU and a medic nin near her too. She looked around at the people.

"Were you aware at all during that?" The medic nin asked with a concerned look.

"Aware during what? Why are you all here? Sasuke, you promised you would protect me why are they here?" Naomi asked her voice growing wet.

"You were having a nightmare." The medic nin soothed going to her side with a kind smile. "Ssh." Naomi felt something, like a drug.

"What are you doing?" She slurred looking over to Sasuke with alarm. He frowned at her words then said something she couldn't hear. She dragged her eyes back to the medic nin who was smirking. Adrenaline kicked into gear and Naomi found herself fighting off the medic. The clone pooffed on impact then she moved to the ANBU. Her hands moved lightning fast, even Sasuke couldn't see the seals. Of course they were made up but they made a jutsu, somehow. "Hyōton!" She began. "Hissatsu Hyōsō!!" She added on instinct then grabbed the injured Sasuke and bolted from the compound. "You said it was safe!" She hissed feeling the sedative affect her speed.

"It is! But I let them in! You were having a seizure!" Sasuke hissed holding his side trying to keep up with her. Alarms had sounded as they exited the Uchiha district. Three non leaf ANBU followed them.

"I need to get this right." Naomi breathed putting Sasuke somewhere safe. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!!!" She said. Sasuke stared in aw as what appeared to be white flames shot out in great waves against their enemies. Leaf ANBU took over as Naomi dashed to Sasuke, put him on her shoulders and with as much strength as she could muster pounded dirt to the Hokage Office. It wasn't until she bumped into Shizune that she let the sedative take her over and the world faded to black as she heard her name being called.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:16 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || I had the idea that the Hokage's Office building was 210 feet away, well outside of Thomas' current sight range. .

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura turned as a distant explosion occurred, but before she was able to go to the window to see which direction it came from, she saw Thomas buckle to one knee, covering his eyes with his hands. She strode swiftly to him and put her hands on his head as she channeled healing chakra, though she shot a look at Ino which clearly said 'help... something isn't right here'. Shizune swiftly found the sedative injection site, but while she concentrated to heal the bleeding she picked up from several shallow cuts on Naomi's shoulders and upper arms, she shot a look at Sasuke which, though she didn't speak, said more than enough.

"What the hell is going on?" Tsunade said irritably. She had come to investigate the explosion and its source when she noticed Sasuke.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:16 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Me too smile

Naomi Lily Quin

"Kabuto." Sasuke grunted holding his side. "He came in and attacked us." He frowned down at the unconscious Naomi. "She's got such Chakra control she can do two types of Jutsu." He frowned slightly deeper. "Ice and fire. But Ice requires wind and water, I don't understand her." He shook his head so he didn't ramble. "Don't report that to Tsunade yet. I don't know when she'll wake I don't want to alarm her."  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:08 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Shizune nodded slightly. "It'll be several hours, but other than a headache, I think she'll be okay," she said. Naruto skidded to a stop behind Sasuke, tapping the Uchiha lightly on the shoulder. "I'm certain they're more than they appear; Thomas employed Bakuton which is a blend of Earth and Lightning... and there's something else... a possible Doujutsu," he whispered just loud enough for the Uchiha to hear.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:13 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"How? There are no clan's with his name. How can he have this?" Sasuke looked shocked. If he was showing those signs. Was Naomi too? Were they part of the same clan? "She changed Jutsu, she went from Ice to Fire Dobe. We both know that they're both more than they seem. However, we need to know what they are, and what Clan they're from."

"The Chakra paper didn't work on Naomi either."Kakashi piped up. "I don't know what that means but I have a feeling, it has something to do with the switching from a Fire based Chakra to either a Wind or Water based chakra. We need to figure this out before one of them loses control and cripples the village."  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:44 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Shizune cocked her head, not seeming startled at Kakashi's appearance. Naruto shrugged. "I don't know, but he seems to be remarkably skilled at Taijutsu and Kenjutsu... but last I saw, it seemed like that Doujutsu was causing him pain, probably from the sudden awakening of it. I don't see, though, how Naomi could have Hyōton since there was only one clan we ran into that had that," he said in a low voice; he knew Sasuke would remember Haku. He exhaled slowly. "You say Kabuto attacked you... but he also attacked Thomas and got his a** kicked hard after I hit him with a Fūton: Rasengan from behind," he said in a low voice; it seemed to him that Kabuto likely knew of Thomas and Naomi's existence, and by extension... a certain white snake did as well, though clearly they didn't know precisely what the duo could do.

Tsunade was frowning slightly, hearing Naruto, though all she caught was 'skilled at Taijutsu and Kenjutsu' and 'pain' before she caught Kabuto's name and frowned a bit more. "We will need to research clans or shinobi that have moved into Hi no Kuni between twenty five and fifteen years ago, I suspect, to learn more about them. It is possible that may hold a large clue," she said at last. Thomas concentrated, feeling a strong itching behind his eyes as he focused, visualizing water flowing away from a pond as the itching subsided slowly before he opened his eyes to reveal they were no longer the unusual liquid silver-pale gray color they'd been, but back to the deep navy-teal color they naturally were. "Damn... felt like someone clocked me in the back of the head with a bat," he muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Her nightmares are like a Genjutsu to her. She can force herself out of them but it takes a toll.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi gave a mild moan and Sasuke paled. "Crap get back."He hissed to Shizune and Naruto before Naomi started to lash out in her sleep. She cried words they couldn't understand, sobbing for a moment her eyes opened. Sasuke frowned. For a moment. Just a moment, he swore he'd seen her eyes change colour. But then she gave a deep breath like she was forcing herself out of a Genjutsu. Again, he had to force himself out of character and comfort her. She looked terrified in that moment. "Ssh." He whispered holding her close. "It's okay Naomi," He noticed the look on Naruto's face and frowned at him. "Oh shut up dobe!" He hissed at Naruto and Kakashi's knowing grins.

"She's definitely changed him." Kakashi said to Naruto as if Sasuke wasn't there.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:26 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Shizune rolled her eyes before swatting her adoptive little brother hard in the back of the head. Naruto looked toward Sasuke with a blank look. "Did you say something, teme?" he said with a deadpan tone. Thomas stood slowly, cocking his head as he stared at Ino. "What? Do you mind not undressing me with your eyes? Besides, I'll let you really do it if you ask," he teased the blond kunoichi.

Tsunade was thoroughly tempted to slap Naruto in the back of the head, though Shizune beat her to it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi looked over Sasuke's shoulder, clinging to him tight with a small smile. Her eyes moved to the others. Was he different to before? She didn't know. With her head on his shoulder, Naomi looked around to Naruto, the blonde and the brunette. "You're weird." Naomi said with a smile feeling Sasuke's arms tighten protectively around her. Her eyes blanked for a moment. So warm~! "So what's this about fire and ice?" She asked having very vaguely heard the conversation before she'd slipped deep into her sleep that she started having the night mares again.

Sasuke smiled softly in Naomi's hair and inhaled slightly. "I think it was a Kage bushin." He said absently."Both times."  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:09 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura sighed. "I don't think so. You of all people would know that a Kage Bunshin would dispel after one hard blow... if Kabuto was in two places simultaneously, it's very likely he either used a Kage Bunshin with you and Naomi, because Naruto drove a Rasengan into Kabuto from behind and he didn't dispel," she said wryly. Thomas grimaced slightly where he stood next to Sakura, looking slightly green. "Nor did he... 'dispel' after I chokeslammed his a** into the floor... by the way, what the heck is 'Bakuton'? I've never heard of it... yet it felt... familiar to use it against that four eyed idiot," he grumbled. Shizune blinked as Thomas spoke, forcing herself not to grin at the strange outfit he wore as he still wore the same neon pink sweatpants and dark blue tee shirt, both which seemed to strain against his body. A momentary drip of blood seeped from one nostril as she glanced away, fighting back a giggle at Thomas' expense, though she did notice the unusual dragon tattoos curling up his forearms and the odd metallic nature of them.

Tsunade blinked at Thomas' words. "Bakuton, or 'Explosion Release', is a rare chakra affinity from melding Earth and Lightning chakra," she said dryly, mildly amused that Thomas seemed oblivious to that fact.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff