• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:00 am
TimeKeys

User Image

xxx ⓡⓘⓞⓝ emotion_sweatdrop ⓞⓡⓔⓐⓛⓘⓢ
xxx Orion's Company: Aurora & Xaiver

"The thinner the ice, the more anxious is everyone to see whether it will bear."

Orion heard feet moving about and mumbles from a man that looked like he was in a hurry to get away from the demon. It was not such a surprise since the air around him was cold and the other seemed to be wearing little clothing to protect him from it. Standing up, Orion pet Aurora's feathers to calm her after she started at the sudden movement. Perhaps the man could tell him where the dorms were so he could hide out in his room.

Slowly and carefully, he went in the direction the man seemed to go and began to walk closer to him, careful not to get too close so his cold didn't reach him and he didn't startle him. As much as he disliked speaking to others, he didn't have much of a choice in this case.
"Um, excuse me, could you point me in the direction of the dorms? I have to see about getting a room to stay in."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text."

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:06 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: Aurora, Orion
Doing: getting drunk so can practice drunken kungfu
Feeling: a migraine...antisocial to the extreme...attempting getting drunk
Thinking: damn...now i must fake civility...time to pull out the bushido diplomat mode.

Xavier sipped at his sake as he sat down. Ignoring the world. He was well aware when the other came up. He moved his hands and wrapped himself in an air cocoon of pure warmth. He opened his eyes and looked at the male. The male was actually quite attractive. Very much so. Despite the frosty air coming from the male. He merely stared at him. "Is it customary in your country to demand direction without stating who it is that is speaking?" Came the antisocial tone of the man. Standing up he walked closer to the male. "Dorm assignment is usually done by the Headmaster. What is your name? I am expecting a few residents that have yet to come. Merely the other deities have stated I must house them." Heavens knows why. He prefered only his family to stay there. He looked at him. A nobleman from china or japanese style bow left him. "I am Sensei Takashi." He said simply.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:17 am
TimeKeys

User Image

"The thinner the ice, the more anxious is everyone to see whether it will bear."

And there it was. He had always come off as rude or cold without really meaning to. When Orion released a breath of air in a sigh, his breath came out in a puff of what looked like smoke, proving that the cold around him was not just the wind. "Ah, forgive me for being rude. I am Orion Borealis and this is my friend Aurora, it is nice to make your acquaintance sir. And, if I may...what is a sensei? I am not yet familiar with all customs of this place."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text."

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:35 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

Thinking: damn...now i must fake civility...time to pull out the bushido diplomat mode.

Xavier looked at him. "Xavier Takashi." He said simply.He listened to him. "I see. You are the student the deities informed me of." He said. "It is a teacher." He informed. Teaching he spoke with more life. He listened to him. "It isn't the customs of this place but of mine. Most people use professor or teacher."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Orion nods in understanding but also gives a small look of confusion. He was not aware of what a deity was, but then again, he was never taught about such things. "Oh I see. So then you are Professor Taka'shi? Could you show me where the dorms are now Professor...I am quite tired from the trip here and would like the chance to rest."

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:13 am
tiny14xx
so sorry. I never got this notice then wanted to give you my best so was holding off. I hope you can forgive me for the delay.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

Xavier looked at Orion. Noticing the confusion. "What part are you confused over?" He asked in a teacherly way. "No. Professor is more of a European or American or other non Oriental based countries terms. A Sensei is the same thing yet a bit different. I am of Oriental descent and a master of the things I teach. A student in for example China or Japan is often called Grasshopper. The master or teacher you learn from is the Sensei. Understand now?" He nodded his head. "It is Sensei and yes...follow me. You will stay at the Water Garden Shrine Temple and Dojo style house with me and a few others." He stated. Taking the student with him towards his home.

(exit to Water Garden Shrine)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:26 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Orion listened to the man's explanation, wondering if he could manage to say the foreign word correctly as the man does. When he began to lead him towards the dorms, Orion gave a small nod in understanding as Aurora adjusted her wings.
-[Exit to Water Temple]-

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image
Sato walked to the Garden on the school campus alone. Being alone was natural because he was used to it being like this. He was beginning to have these doubts about the training he had been promised by Marou would actually because of the whole situation with Akemi. He knew of the guy than he does of Marou and he was pretty sure this guy didn't think of him as a friend either. Now Sato was on his own as usual when classes are not in session. He was certain he will remained to be looked as something cute and adorable like a stuffed rabbit instead of a someone who wants friends to depend and to talk and at least have a crush on someone for once in his life, hopefully outside of his imagination.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:23 am
User Image
Sato continued on walking the garden and breathed in through his rabbit-like nose of the scents of the plants around him. He didn't feel any negative emotions like being frighten or loneliness because he hasn't had anyone to interact with lately. His staying up above his head proves that he isn't feeling anything negative and thought positively.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:05 am
User Image
Sato knows this academy is better than public schools and private schools out there in the world. Despite only having one friend who isn't technically a student was ok with being around him. Deep down he doesn't want to be alone all the time, but there was stopping it from happening because that is his major flaw. After walking and running, and doing some cartwheels to help spend some of his energy, Sato settled down on the soft grass on his back after taking off his bag. He moved his limbs around in the grass for a little while before getting up. He decided he spent enough time in the garden and strapped his bag back around his body then headed back inside the school buildings. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The stress was killing him. He was so frustrated about his whole relationship with Levi, he couldnt stand it. Virile ran a hand through his hair as he made his way through the gardens to find a quiet spot to smoke.
Black slackes crinkled beneath him as he sat on a bench in the shade and he sighed. The man sulked as he pulled his lighter and pack of cigarettes from him pocket.
He smoked in silence, lost in thought as he took a puff of relaxing smoke. His nerves eased and he flicked the ash away from the lit end with a quick motion. 'Right now would be a good time for a distraction, I wonder what my pets are doing at the moment..' He thought, recalling the faces of his precious students and person playthings.

σσȼ :』  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris entered the school garden after leaving his boring history class. He has found out he won't be having concept art class because the teacher suddenly decided to quit leaving with some free time before lunch when he is supposed to meet up with his friend. He caught the whiff of cigarette smoke when a breeze passed by him. He walked around looking for the source until he found the person sitting on a bench in the shade with a lit cigarette.
Heiney

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile took a long drag of his cigarette and savored the dry taste of nicotine that filled his mouth. Carefully he balanced his cigarette between his lips and unbuttoned his sleeves. He was in the shade and it was a fairly mild temperature outside but he rolled them up to his elbows anyways. He took the cigarette from his lips and blew out the smoke and idly flicked away the ashes again.
His eyes wandered up to a punky looking blonde as he stepped to his quiet sanctuary.
'Oh look a distraction.' Virile grunted and blew his last puff of smoke before digging the lit butt into the bench. Smoke drifted up and dissipated into the air. He flicked the bud into the bushes and rubbed at the little black burnt circle of wood beside his leg. "Can I help you?"

σσȼ :
Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:27 pm
Heiney
Stefan Klause <3

User Image

~A gentle exhale came from Stefan's lips as his grey-green eyes gazed around as he entered the gardens. Having just transferred into the Academy he had decided to explore the campus before attending any classes. Learning where everything was so that he wouldn't get lost, of course he had been trying to find somewhere else when he came across the gardens. It was...nice out here, maybe a little crowded with the scattered population of students or staff within the garden. It wasn't really his..forte to interaction, shifting the little backpack on his shoulder as he reached up and pushed a hand through his shoulder length soft brown almost orange hair with sunkissed streaks. Giving another little defeated sigh as he resorted to fishing out the map of the school from his backpack and opened it up looking down at it. He was paying absolutely no attention to his surroundings what so ever which was a huge mistake that anyone with common sense would know better then to do. While paying attention to the map he didn't notice that he was coming up on a bench where two other people were located until the front of his legs smashed into the back of the bench.

He cried out as he flipped over it forwards tumbling over it and landing on his rear in front of it. He sat there for a good five minutes just stunned at what just happened, looking vaguely dizzy as he reached up and rubbed his head slightly. "Oh..wha..' he looked pretty confused before looking back at the bench and sighed somewhat shaking his head trying to make the dizziness go away. He shifted somewhat placing his hand on the bench lifting himself up and dusted his blue jeans off. 'That was going to leave a bruise.' he thought as he rubbed the front of his thighs. He finally noticed that he wasn't alone and his face turned completely red from the roots of his hair down. Oohh...oh my..he'd just made a total fool of himself infront of strangers. He cleared his throat a little as if trying to make it a little less awkward as he attempted to inch away from the scene. ~  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers