11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:01 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenderly he looked over gently as he thought for a bit and moved holding the items tenderly before moving to place them into the bag so he could carry the flowers. "Still you can try, I will do my best to understand still if not then its okay"he said. Tenderly he waved to the other and moved heading out after him to go to class and teach for the day holding the flower in one arm rubbing his eyes with the other slightly exhausted and drained. .

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale entered the lounge with a bowl of leftovers from last night's dinner along with a thermos of miso soup. Visibly on his face shown disappointment that Jiho wasn't here. "Surely its lunch time. I hope I'm not too late or if I was supposed to meet him someplace else" he thought as he warmed up his lunch in the microwave. He sips thermos after sitting down at the table.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:09 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho took small breaths as he walked rubbing his eyes as he held the bag gently that held all his papers but still he was exhausted for some reason. The class was a little hard but at least he was able to get some students to learn something new. Pushing the door open to the lounge he walked in slowly looking around a bit to see what teachers were in here but he was looking for Dale as well. Moving he walked around before heading to get something to drink for right now but as well for later.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:53 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale heard the door open and looked over to see who it is. Immediately started smiling seeing it was Jiho. He set his thermos down of his table, "Happy to see you, Jiho. I thought I missed out on having lunch with you" he said smiling as he went over to him. Hearing the microwave go off startled him a little, but keeps up his composure up and he kisses the other on the cheek then hugs him. "Would be okay for our second date to be after school tomorrow and the location in the forest?" he asked him before heading over to the microwave.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Bending down to get his drinks he jumped slightly when he stood up hearing the other as he blushed a bit looking over to him slightly and smiled gently. "Hello Dale, did you get home safely last night or no?" he asked gently. Looking to him as he kissed his cheek softly as he saw that he was startled as well before he listened to the request before nodding slightly. "I came for lunch because that was promised between us right, that we would meet up here for lunch after our morning classes correct?
And yes it would be alright for our second date to happen today after school.
What would we be doing in the forest?"
he asked heading after the other listening to him but as well to see what he would say. He was really okay with their second date being today since it was only just last night they had their first one so today would be alright for another one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:56 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Uh, yes. Yes, I did. Thanks for asking" Dale said with a slight nod of his head. After retrieving his bowl from the microwave he sat down at the table. He looks at Jiho confused, "Promised? Thought that was a one time thing, but it makes sense to keep it going since its the common spot we have at this school. I didn't say today, I was referring to Friday afternoon, but I'm hoping we could hang out today so I could get some help from you with the grocery shopping for our picnic in the forest" he explained. "If that is alright with you" he added. "This would a perfect date for some intimate alone time with Jiho" he thought as he started eating from his bowl.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:40 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to everything that Dale was saying as they walked to the table stopping when the other had to get his food but he went slightly ahead to sit down to wait for him to come back. Listening he laughed softly but then stopped "Well there are other places that we can meet up and see each other while at school. We can see each other in the hallways on our way to classes and such, at the same time we will see each other here and at the front gate right." he spoke. Pulling out some food from his bag he set it down moving to open his drink as Dale had sat down with all his own food. "That sounds quiet alright with me. I would really enjoy going grocery shopping with you Dale, so we can do that. What time would you like to meet up and go do that? Or we going straight after school to do the shopping?" he asked tenderly taking a few sips from his drink while he waited for the other to respond

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:52 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I don't wander around the school like I did last week. Stay in the classroom until lunch time then straight here or the cafeteria then back to the classroom for the rest of the school day. No detours or scenic routes" Dale said about the route he takes at this school. "Front gate is fine for meeting up after school especially for this shopping trip" he said as he got up to get his thermos then return to the table afterwards. "Also he could get a chance to see my place in person and maybe it will help him decide if he want to move in later on in our relationship" he thought as he gulps down the rest of his miso soup.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:56 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Sitting down Jiho blinked as he listened to the other as he took a few breaths but he was surprised the other said he wondered when he didn't seem like the one to do that. "I don't think I have ever seen you wander around but then again I only showed up to the school at the end of the week right before the weekend. But still you know if you take the scenic route or at least took a different route each day even if its comes up a few times in the week but it can at least give you some joy in day"
he said gently. Blinking he thought still before he began to eat his own food letting Dale eat his own cause he wasn't sure if they were going to share or not this time around. "Then I shall see you at the front gate after school.How are your classes going for the day so far? Any trouble with the students and such?" he asked him while he ate his food. Glancing up he noticed that he was thinking about something but he wasn't going to ask about it right now cause he figured it was not a good time but as well he might not want to talk about it so he left it alone. looking down he began to eat and drink his lunch taking steady breaths.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I done it before when I ended up alone even in my other form. Its not joyful for me when you have no one to share it with. Seems lonely and dim" said Dale with a sigh. It was like that for him before he met the boy he looked after for a while and after. He shrugs at the question, "I wouldn't know. No one shows at my classroom in the morning. I wouldn't call it trouble, but I do try not to force any student to comply to anything they aren't comfortable with" he replied then resumed to eating his leftover meal. He wondered if he should just sleep in when he isn't preparing for class in the morning. "Have you ever visited the forest nearby?" he asked moving the subject from school to nature.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening Jiho blinked slightly as he frowned slightly worried about the other wondering how often he did that made him wonder if the time he came to his place in the other form was a mistake or something planned. Hearing the rest he shifted slightly "I do agree with you that is why if needed then i can walk with you to your classes so you are not alone at all" he spoke tenderly. Eating his food he thought for a bit looking down and hearing what he said about his class he glanced over to Dale softly, "Iam terribly sorry to hear that, maybe they will come after lunch maybe. I only had two students, the same ones that came yesterday evening other then that none at all. So I guess this school is really starting to lose its students" he said before taking another bite. Eating Jiho thought to himself still before looking to his papers that he pulled out as he glanced them over before hearing the question about the forest. Slightly surprised considering he never heard that they had a forest near the school, "There is a forest near the school? I didn't know that at all. So i guess that I haven't been there considering this is the first I am hearing of a forest" he said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:12 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale shakes his head a little declining to the idea of being walked to his classroom. "No need for you to go out of the way to do that. Plus I wouldn't want to take any time from you for your classes" he replied. "Probably. And if anything probably the same students too and the rest is out of our control" he said as he finishes up eating. Lightly touches the collar Jiho gave him during their first date. "If I hadn't been wandering around that one rainy afternoon I wouldn't have shown at his doorstep like that and be alone with him as long as I did" he thought smiling a little. He got up and and rinsed out his thermos in the lounge sink. "Hm? You haven't been to there yet? I live in the cottage that's on the outskirts of it. Well, the date will be a good enough for you to check it out, don't you think so?" he asked Jiho.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked over to the other as he took small breaths but he tilted his head giving him a soft smile "I would not mind walking you to your class and than go to mine. Besides I don't have any students in the class until later about two or more hours after I leave my room. So if needed I can walk you there and still make it in time for my class" he suggested and relaxed. Calmly he kept working on some papers while he ate his food but soon finished the food and slowly began to work on gathering the papers up. Glancing to Dale he shifted slightly "No I haven't been there. usually my route is just to go to class then to the lounge here and back to class for one more class and than back to my room. So not much time to wonder besides going to town to get some groceries but even then I just go to one store. Still I will look to your guidance when it comes to the forest and as well where we are going today. But your home sounds lovely and it sounds like a good idea for me to see your home while we go on our date" he spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Sounds like you had it thought out than I perceived" Dale said smiling. "I suppose would be we get to spend more time together on school campus and I think of it to be sort of romantic" he said as he dries out his thermos with a sheet of paper towel. "Based on what you said, one would think you were a poor and inclusive college student. I'm no expert because each forest is different and I haven't really been in it yet" he said with a shake of his head. Tries not to smile too widely and show a big happy reaction when he hears Jiho wants to see the cottage. "Sure no problem at all" he said and hopes when the other sees it he will go with the move in offer he proposed to him the other day.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:59 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to the other he took a steady breath as he shifted slightly and looked down blushing a bit, "I have thought about it a few times but than again I knew that sometimes people wouldn't want someone walking with them so i stop thinking about it and tried to focus on something else for the time being. But if you would like me to do that for you then please let me know and I will" he said blushing still. Tenderly he took a few breaths but he watched Dale the whole time seeing him drying his thermos gently but he tilted his head a bit. "Well I guess then we are both going to explore the forest together. Why do you think I would be like a poor inclusive college student Dale?" he asked him. Seeing how he was acting he took steady breaths but he could see the other was smiling and that made him happy as he slightly began to clean up the area he ate his food at but stood up to stretch his muscles "So we meet up at the front gates and head to your place and go do the shopping after that correct or did I do it in a wrong way" he asked to make sure he was correct in the plan.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff