Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] All Aboard the SS Party! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:30 pm
Lovey nodded back toward Fathom, realizing he clearly did not desire to speak with her at the moment, and instead looked down toward her kit as she smoothed the static from her fur. This was awkward...

Diana allowed her fur to be smoothed, then turned as more pokemon approached, one of which she recognized from a recent encounter. <> she called, hopping up from her place and quickly tumbling over to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:25 am
Following the quick glance that Clara had shifted toward one of the others. She wasn't sure what of the group she was talking about, Vincent, Andre and Ray were drinking and holding a conversation.
"Oh- well you know Vincent, I'm sure he would be excited to see a familiar face. None of them seem like the kind to mind another person joining them." Rosie pointed out.

The chance she had to go over and talk to the people was cut short however as Dith stood and called for everyone's attention.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:17 pm
[Everyone]

Once relative quiet had descended Dith cleared his throat and looked around at his friends, friendly acquaintances, and attached strangers. "Right then!" he began, sorting through in his mind what he'd planned out to say. "Firstly thank you all for coming tonight! I hope you're having fun so far and continue to do so. We'll have the DJ on soon for dancing and then there will be a buffet that you can enjoy as and when you want it. We'll set off the chocolate fountain too; it's huge! The announcement I want to make was that we've just had word from the captain that we've crossed into international waters, so at the bar we are no longer legally required to card anyone... I think that's how it works anyway. So! Enjoy the bar but please be sensible, I've been told I will be in trouble if any of my friends make a mess that our servers for the trip have to deal with."

Okay, now the exciting bit! Dith gave a little wave to a huddled group of waiters and waitresses by the bar who all promptly collected trays with flutes of champagne from behind it and started to move among the crowd offering them out and taking orders for alternatives which were passed back to the bar by some kind of blue-tooth headset system.

Once he had received a glass himself Dith cleared his throat again. "Now, there was another thing that I wanted to say - that I am very excited to say and flattered to be allowed to say!" Okay, no pressure, you're only announcing the engagement of one of the most important people on Kodo to you. "As most of you have probably noticed it is December thirty-first today, the end of the old year and the beginning of a new one so I feel it's rather... ah... rather fitting to say this now. Things are changing fast in our world and, for many of us, those changes have been at times rather violent and uh... unsolicited."

English! Words! He had been speaking every day for the last... twenty six years or something? It shouldn't be so hard to locate words!

Dith cleared his throat again. "But we are here today and we are not defeated by our experiences. I think we can uh... for this we can mainly thank the bonds that we share with one another. I don't claim to know all of you well, or at all, but everyone here I believe is close to somebody else on this boat. When people come together in friendship or in love the whole that is created together is, I believe, much... much bigger, much greater I mean than the sum of its parts. It is one of the greatest experiences in the world to look to somebody you know and to realize this with them, to know that you want to face every challenge of life beside them.

I spoke a moment ago of new beginnings, and it is one of those that I have been allowed to tell all of you about today. I am very pleased to announce that Rosie Ewell and Luke fon Fabre are engaged to be married! Steel cannot be forged without flames nor gold purified without them. After the furnaces they have been through together I believe these two people have a bond that cannot be broken. So, if you will join me in raising your glasses I would like to make a toast to these young people. Rosie, Luke, I with you both happiness, health, and long life together." Feeling that he had more or less managed to avoid messing it up, at least once he got into the flow of talking, Dith beamed and raised his glass to the pair of trainers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:15 pm
Yuri apparently didn't feel like drinking tonight as he didn't have a glass with him at the moment. Leaning against a rail he listened quietly to Dith's little speech.

However, when he announced Luke abd Rosie's engagement, his eyes widened in surprise. He knew Luke liked that girl but apparently he was more out of touch than he thought. Wow.

Not having a glass to toast with, Yuri instead clapped his support of the couple.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:38 pm
"Woah." Kirk's eyebrows went up along with his glass, a toast to the happy teens. A bit young to be making a commitment like that weren't they? Where was the fun in pledging yourself to one person before you'd had a good sample of what the world had to offer you? Or at all for that matter, they'd have to be... special. He didn't believe for a moment that those kids knew anything about that kind of thing no matter how much Mr Muscle went on about romantic ideals. Still, he smiled because that was what polite guests did.

The champagne couldn't wash away the sour taste in his mouth.

Suddenly, sharply, he missed his old partner. Nobody had ever appreciated his cutting witticisms like his partner... but he was long gone. He would have loved this. He would have seen all the opportunities to quietly, viciously mock the whole saccharine speech and the stupid kid-couple. Maybe she was pregnant and getting hitched in a hurry. Heh. He'd have liked that one too.

Giving a little sigh KO sipped his drink again, focusing his mind on an indulgence of the present; there was no point dwelling on the past after all, and he could snark with Lex/Alexa later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:03 pm
Ah, another grass type. He'd seen too many of them around recently- and sure, all pokemon were pokemon and had their own unique qualities and... something. Vincent just happened to appreciate fire types a little bit more than the next guy. Maybe. Andre had told him to behave, so there'd be no harassing any pokemon for a fight- not that we was particularly wanting to, not on a boat.

"It's a shame! But, guess y'gotta do whatcha gotta do. My little guy doesn't-" As Vincent spoke, he happened to glance downwards and spot his own Eevee, trotting back to him with an ever grumpy expression on his face. Connie stopped by his feet and looked up at Vincent, pointedly ignoring the other pokemon nearby. The blonde bent down with a chuckle and picked him up, holding him in his arms with a roll of his eyes. "He doesn't like company too much, I guess. As long as I can keep him, I guess I'm sorta alright with bein' registered."

The night went on rather smoothly(hey, no one had gone overboard, no one had set a fire), and the sun was starting to set. Vincent was about ready to duck inside somewhere to escape the cold, he'd never been fond of it; when Dith started speaking, he decided to hold out on running for cover to listen.

And by the time the older man was done speaking, Vincent was grinning widely. "So, little blondie's getting married? Y'know the happy couple?" Vincent asked Ray, planning to give Rosie a happy hug later on.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:57 pm
((Alexa, Kirk, I'm so sorry that I haven't tagged your previous posts. :< I can remedy that later if you'd like, but since the story is moving on, I thought it might be best to go with the flow. ^__^; If you'd like a fuller post, though, I can do that for you smile ))

Dove, after having watched Kirk watch Yuri walk away-- and quietly dismissing the slightest amusement and jealous twinge-- and finishing their discussion, politely dismissed herself from their presence, just as Dith was about to make his announcement, and as their attention was called for, the woman turned to look at their host as he began, smiling calmly at his words and curiously accepting the champagne as the staff began their rounds. She wasn't too far from greeting the others. She could speak with them soon, once Dith had had his say. She listened intently, a small, hopeful smile playing at her lips as the words pieced themselves together, though a curious look crossed her expression as his piece became more specific.

At the revelation that Luke and Rosie were engaged to be married, however, her eyes widened hugely and her lips parted just the slightest bit as the words crashed through her head, hitting incredibly close to home and breaking through whatever facade she had created for the evening. Engaged to be married... She fought to focus only on the two, though the thoughts came in an unorganized fashion. It was clear the two cared for each other, but had they even been dating? Had they expressed anything of the nature to each other? This was so out of the blue--so random. There was a certain progression in these things... she hadn't even been aware that their feelings were anything more than serious admiration. So young. She was sure they weren't far from her age, but something like this she never would have guessed in a million years. They didn't seem like... Young, and innocent... She was happy for them, happy they had found each other, but could they possibly...? How on earth...

She steeled herself as even the flood of questions at the couple's relationship couldn't keep her heart from racing, and lifted her flute along with the others toward them. They could figure things out, she thought hastily. It was stunning, and almost unbelievable, but she would admit to herself she didn't know them very well, and not much was 'normal' about this region.

As completely unexpected as it was, she would congratulate them in person...They weren't too far away. It was only polite, and who was she to question anything about them, or engagements? She had blindly walked into one not long ago, and knew of others who were blissful and happy in their circumstances, having done the same. No, now wasn't the time, and as she turned to the pair, after waiting for others to move once the toast was complete, she offered a smile, tough her fingers tightened a little on her glass. "Congratulations, you two!" she said warmly, knowing there would be more to add later, if she was given the chance and could get over the initial shock. "I wish you every happiness, and I'll definitely have to hear the story later..." she added, nodding toward the ring on Rosie's hand.

With that, she stepped aside to allow the others to offer their own congratulatory remarks and to relocate herself immediately, downing the flute of champagne as she removed herself from the majority of the party's crowd.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:23 pm
The night continued rather pleasantly, though he distantly credited that to the various glasses of different drinks that he had been supplied with. The only thing that he could really complain about was the cold. Good for keep dead bodies fresh...not so good for living bodies trying to enjoy the evening. He didn't venture too far from his date, keeping his arm locked around the taller man's until Vincent moved to pick up his pokemon, effectively dislodging his grip on the other's arm. He gave a brief, annoyed huff to let the blonde know of his displeasure but didn't react to it beyond that. He had quite a lovely buzz going on and he wasn't going to let something like that ruin it.

Though Dith's little speech certainly surprised him.
...He blamed it on the drinks.

Idly watching the various reactions of the other guests, Andre raised his glass in a toast before tossing back the rest of his drink. "How lovely, she seems quite happy." He observed, only slurring a little bit. He reached up to scratch beneath Connie's chin for a moment before letting his hand drop back to his side. "We should go congratulate her once she's not quite so preoccupied." He told the blonde with a slight head motion towards the couple. He was happy --Well, he used the term 'happy' loosely. He didn't really feel one way or another about it-- that Rosie had found someone she'd like to spend the rest of her life with. Good for her.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:51 am
She had asked humbly if Dith would do the announcement of her and Luke's engagement, He had seemed very excited when she had asked him, and therefor assured her she had no reason to worry about it.
She had expected a small announcement along with the thanks for appertaining to his party. But the speech that followed, and the words to her and Luke went far beyond what she expected, and she could feel nothing but an immense gratitude toward her kind friend.

She took them to heart, a warm smile and a touched expression hoping to carry her thanks and appreciation to Dith as he lifted his glass to her and Luke, her own cradled gently in the fingers of both her hands, before she looked to Luke with a more excited smile.

This was a big moment, Even if the faces around were ones she cared about, and trusted, there was something about the moment that made her feel both nervous as well an giddy.
This coming from a girl who practically grew up on stage.This was just so different, and she was just grateful that this was something Luke and her shared.

Dove was the first to approach, but Rosie had barely given her a soft smile "Thank you-" Before the girl dismissed herself again. Rosie watched her go, finishing off the entirety of her drink as she went.
"Oh- um sure."

A much taller and darker figure moved toward Rosie in Dove's absence however, this one with much more enthusiasm -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Vincent, Andre, Luke, Rosie]

Rayan was by now much enjoying just chatting it up with people, Vincent had proven to be quite engaging, as he told stories in a manner that kept her entertained, as entertaining as the stories, on top of that she enjoyed watching the interactions between two people who knew each other very well, and Andre and Vincent clearly knew one another very very well.

As the birthday boy of the party gathered everyones attention, Ray taking up an offered drink, she held it and waited for what Dith had to say.
And what he did have to say drew a laugh from Ray, calling out
"Woh wait, so you mean they weren't already?"
She laughed again though in celebration as she lifted her glass to them.

She looked to Vincent at his question "Yeah I do, " there was a paused as she leaned over one boot more with a soft hum and a smile on her lips,
Ray was nothing but observant, and from the start those two were not fooling her.
"They're my former student's best friends. You know blondie huh? You met red yet? He's a sweety- C'mon"

She shifted half lidded green eyes toward Vincent and Andre, jerking her head in motions for them to follow. Taking a sip from her drink and moving forward toward Rosie and Luke, beaming at them.
"geeze you two!" She laughed reaching out to take Rosie's hand to look at the ring. "I don't even need to ask if you're excited, I haven't seen you look so happy, Red, since... hmmmm ever? Right? Pretty sure on that one."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:46 am
[Luke, Rosie, Ray etc]

After a few moments of watching people congratulate the couple, Yuri figured he should probably do the same.

Standing up fully, he put his hands in his pockets and walked over just as Ray was talking to them.

Yuri pushed his way in to put an arm on Luke's shoulder, a wide smirk on his face. "Hey, congrats you two. Damn I had no idea you guys were even thinking about this. When did it happen?"

His words were nothing less than friendly but lacked a certain energy, and he was probably putting more weight on Luke's shoulder than he should have been.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:29 am
[Fathom]
Jasmine's dark eyes narrowed at Fathom's question, and she studied him critically for some moments before finally replying. she stated slowly, as if testing the waters that could change at a moment's notice. When the large man called for attention, the spotted Vaporeon gave it briefly, then took it back once she realized it was all pointless drivel that didn't pertain to her. Now, if it had been an announcement about caviar or something, then she would've been interested.

[Distance]
Anastasia asked, tilting her head a little bit in mild confusion. Umbreon weren't that rare, were they? Maybe she was just lucky, since her trainer was friends with another trainer with an Umbreon. Not that she saw or talked to him much, though. she made sure to add with a polite dip of her head, not wanting to forget her manners, but the brighter Umbreon's question made her pause, confused. What did she mean by that...? With a curious tilt of her head and a couple blinks of her wide blue eyes, she asked, She was so caught up in considering the question that she almost missed Dith's announcement - though it was nothing she didn't already know all about.

[Distance, Diana]
Isaac smiled quietly at the group as they conversed, though he didn't miss (but pretended not to notice) the Umbreon's blatant, open-mouthed staring. he said warmly, his ears perked forward as he smiled at her, then nodded.

It was then that a blue Eevee bounded towards him, and the Espeon smiled down at her as well. His bright eyes shifted to follow Juliet as she stood and left the group, though he didn't pursue nor think anything of it, especially as a large man asked for their attention and began to make an announcement. Well well, that was unexpected.

[Pokemon party]
The announcement caught Clarisse's attention, and she turned to the large blonde man to give him her full attention, ears perked and ribbons coiling delicately around her paws. She asked of the various pokemon gathered around once he'd finished. She knew all about it beforehand, of course, given the fact that she and Celtic were staying with the two, but it was still nice to hear such a lovely announcement.

[Nobody in particular]
The orange Growlithe walked across the deck, weaving in between the legs of various people until she found Abel, and sat down by his feet. He had left Dith's company before the boat left and had wandered off to stand by himself, though he leaned down with a smile to pat Juliet's head before he straightened up, just in time to accept a flute of champagne from a passing steward. As Dith asked for the attention of all those gathered, the blonde leaned back against the railing lightly to listen. Whoa - Luke and Rosie were getting married? Well, he couldn't claim to know them very well at all - he'd only interacted with both separately, after all, and only a few times, the former more than the latter, but still, that was pretty awesome.

[Also nobody in particular, somewhere near Rosie and Luke]
Sera didn't partake of the champagne as it was offered, due to the fact that she'd been hovering near the bar to take something from there the moment she learned they were in international waters. Then, with drink in hand, she meandered slowly back in the direction her two best friends were in while Dith continued and finished his announcement. Nothing was new to her, of course, and she'd had plenty of time to think about things and to ensure she would react appropriately - or at least, more appropriately than completely stunned, open-mouthed staring like she'd done at Luke's birthday just a week prior.

As Dove approached to say her piece and left just as quickly - downing her entire flute of champagne as she went, even - Sera came to a halt beside Rosie and leaned towards her friend, "She's probably jealous or something. Or maybe drunk," she added with a shrug, then raised her glass to take a sip of her drink. It was in a normal-looking, if fancy, glass, and for all anyone knew it could've been some harmless drink - but if anyone knew Sera, any drink she had was liable to be alcoholic at any given time. For the time being, Yuri and whoever Ray was bringing over went ignored.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:55 pm
[Andre, Ray, Rosie, Luke]

Vincent looked over at Andre and quirked a brow. Maybe he hadn't eaten that day and the alcohol was getting to him quicker than usual. The blond reached out and offered an arm to Andre, cradling Connie in the other. "Looks like we're gonna go talk to 'em now. Y'might want to slow down on the drinks, boss," Vincent said with a small chuckle as Ray led them to the newly engaged couple. He'd already decided he'd have to make sure this Luke was good enough for blondie! "Seems like everybody knows everybody here!" Vincent said to Ray cheerfully.

"Gettin' married, huh? I feel like I only met you just a few weeks ago and now you're all grown up!" Vincent teased, grinning, "Are ya' gonna introduce me to your fiancé, Ronnie?" he asked Rosie before looking at the red headed man with her. A birthday and and engagement! This was an eventful night, he thought. He'd have to thank Dith again for inviting him- he hadn't been able to go out and do much since coming to Kodo, nothing like this. Even in Grande Ile he didn't get to go out and play around much.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:44 pm
[Sera]

The reappearance of her best friend drew the blond's eyes over to her, though they glanced up at the retreating brunette.
Rosie didn't really have much to say on it, she didn't understand why Dove would be jealous? if she was she wished she wouldn't. But in general it just made Rosie feel like she had done something wrong again.

Thankfully, a number of others joined them, and it couldn't help but bring a smile back onto her face.

[Yuri]
He looked like he was doing much better, though she could tell there was a gingerness to his demeanor that implied his healing injuries.
Ray was still holding her hand, as Rosie spoke to Yuri
"Thank you Yuri~" she said in comment to his congratulation and in greeting.
"Well, it just kind of happened really, over Christmas when we were in Grand Ile for Luke's birthday."

[Vincent]
And again she was called Ronnie, and she couldn't help a giggle at it, only egged on by his little teasing about her growing up. That was Vincent alright. "I would love to." She said to him a laugh still in her voice. She turned to Luke holding a hand out to the scarred man "Luke, this is Vincent- I met him through Andre, he is Andre's partner." she explained "Vincent, this is Luke, He's been one of my closest friends for a long time, and now- well, My fiance." she added with an excited grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:50 pm
[Kirk, Alexa, Ray]

Clara was about to tell Rosie that Vincent wasn't the one he was worried about, but Dith had already started speaking and the comment wasn't all that important anyway. It was probably better he didn't say anything, actually. As the servers passed around the fluted glasses of champagne, Clara absently accepted one with a mindless thanks as she listened to the announcements. She imagined Sera and a few others would be pleased about not having to be carded.

When the Russian man spoke of everyone there being close to someone else on board, however, she couldn't help running through the list of people she knew off the top of her head. Who was someone she was close to? ...Sera? Not exactly. They still didn't seem to understand each other. Rosie? Not really more than superficial, polite friendship. The date she was waiting for who she knew would never show up? ...Not likely. Feeling somewhat disconcerted, Clara eventually concluded that being 'close' to someone was too strong a term, at least by her own definition. Oh well; it wasn't as if she'd made it this far with the intention of being close to people. Not while she had so much to hide.

It didn't keep her from being happy for the engaged couple, though, and she raised her glass with a genuine smile as the whole deck toasted their engagement. It wasn't until she'd taken a sip that she realized it was actual alcohol and not just carbonated cider or something. Well...at least she was of drinking age already. She didn't want to waste the small amount she'd obtained and it was just one drink. Surely she couldn't be that intolerant.

Clara might have gone to congratulate Rosie and Luke, but she felt she had already taken up enough of their time as it was and part of that had already been for congratulations. Besides, they were already being bombarded with best wishes from other guests. It would probably be better not to crowd them.

A couple nearby caught her attention as a well-dressed, red-haired man with vivid red eyes seemed to sigh. She inclined her head inquisitively, wondering if it was anything about the announcement that had caused him to do so. Why would that be? He had a lovely lady by his side already. Oh, unless that was...oh. Maybe she could help with that.

"Excuse me," she said, quickly going up to the young lady, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help notice your throat seemed somewhat bare." Clara seemed slightly flushed, embarrassed to even be speaking to a random stranger like this. It didn't help that said stranger was so intimidatingly well-dressed with a metallic blue fascinator and matching cosmetics expertly applied. However, she felt obligated to at least offer some assistance toward the subtle issue.

"It's so cold outside after all, and it'd be terrible if you got sick on such an occasion. I know it probably won't match and you're free to turn it down, but if you'd like, you could use my scarf." Setting down the gift basket and champagne glass she still held on a nearby table, Clara removed the item from her own neck and offered it to the lady, drawing up her shawl. She could use the shawl as a makeshift scarf in a minute if the woman accepted her original, but she didn't seem to mind if she or her date...noticed. After all, whatever their intentions, it was clear by now that Alexa and Clara had had the same idea.

Oh - kuso! There went Ray! There was Vincent and Andre, tagging along after, but between Ray congratulating the happy couple and the other pair doing so, perhaps there would be time to pull her aside. It needn't be for very long. She just couldn't miss the oppertunity while she still had the chance. At this rate, it seemed Vincent and Andre would have the silver-haired woman's attention and company for the rest of the night.

"I'm so sorry, please excuse me; I'll be right back!" she told the man in red and the woman in blue. She hated to leave them so abruptly but this had to be done. She would come back, though, even if just to ask the cause for the man's sigh. Perhaps he was related to Luke some how? Red hair and all...not to mention fancy attire. Idly, Clara found herself wondering if Luke's aristocratic family knew of his engagement and what they thought of it. Oops, no, but that was none of her business...

Ack, she still had to greet Dith, too! And give him or that Gallade his present. But first - Ray! Clara was about to call out to her when she remembered that one, she wasn't supposed to know her that well, and two, Vincent or Andre might also have heard and looked over. Had to be more subtle than that.

Sidling up to the green-eyed woman, Clara did her best to seem as small, meek and shy as possible in the hopes that Ray would get the message that she did not want to be conspicuous, especially since Ray herself seemed anything but. Waiting until Vincent and Andre's attention was on Rosie, Clara reached out to tap Ray lightly on the arm. "Excuse me," she said softly, leaning in, "But do you mind if I speak to you off to one side for a minute...?"

Silly, who recognized his trainer immediately, hung back with Double Stripe. What was that idiot doing? Oh well...not likely it was anything that would make Silly miserable because his human knew full well that he would return the favor ten fold if he could.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 pm
[Luke, Rosie, et al.]

When Rosie spoke instead Yuri blinked in surprise. "Birthday, huh?" As long as Yuri had known Luke, Luke had never told him when his birthday was.

"So wait... Doesn't that make you 20?"

The question was directed at the quiet red head but certainly left up for Rosie to answer too.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff