Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:54 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"I didn't mean it like..." He huffed, watching as Max slipped out before he could explain. Alistair had fully intended to stay mad at his unwanted house guest for the entire month, but it was too tiring to stay upset with someone like Max. The damned idiot was just so polite and charming in that mischievous schoolboy kind of way. It was infuriating and amusing all at once. He supposed the human's romanticism was rubbing off on him a bit, and bringing out all those desires he had left dormant.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:56 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max would return momentarily, clothes in his hand with a towel around his waist. Into the bedroom with a sheepish grin. "Ah, I forgot my pants, excuse me." He chuckled and went back to the bathroom to get dressed before leaving it altogether. "Alistair!"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:01 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Seeing the other walk in tore him from his thoughts and he raised a thin, white brow as Max ran back to the bathroom. He pouted as his name was called. "What? You don't have to call my name all the time. I'm not some dog that you beckon over...." Well, that wasn't all true. He was kind of a dog...sometimes. "Do you need something or do you simply enjoy calling my name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:12 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"I just like saying your name," he said with a smile. "I wanted to let you know I was leaving for a bit. I need to go and be nosy somewhere to make sure that what I'm looking for is undeniable proof that you're innocent. Not to me, but for others." He chuckled. "I'll buy you some treats on my way back. Anything in mind?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:30 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"I already told you I'm not a dog." He grumbled, but added, "Biscuits...sorry cookies. Chocolate covered ones...And some earl grey tea. And don't get yourself into trouble out there. If anything happens, call me." He was tempted to go with Max, but it was probably better to let him go on his own since Alistair wasn't even sure what the hunter was looking for.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:39 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Biscuits got it," he said. "Er, cookies. Chocolate covered.... which ones exactly?" He cocked an eyebrow. "Because there are all kinds of chocolate covered cookies..." He scrunched his nose. "Earl Gray tea... I have this feeling if I buy you tea, I'll ruin it somehow..."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:38 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"Any kind will do. I just want chocolate covered cookies." He walked over to Max, placing his hands on the shorter man's shoulders and pouting down at him. "I've let you live in my house without much complaint and I've even made you meals and let you use my bathroom and internet. The least you can do is buy me some tea and biscuits. I'm sure you can handle that much, can't you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Okay okay," he said, smiling. "Tea and cookies. I'll bring home dinner too, ok? How's chicken sound? I could go for some chicken." He waved goodbye and left quickly, heading back a few hours later with cookies, tea, and a bag for dinner. Rotisserie chicken with fresh potatoes, and fresh bread. "Alistair! I'm back!"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:02 pm
AutumnrainChaos

He perked up from where he had previously been slouched in front of his computer, smelling the unmistakable smell of rotisserie chicken and bread. He trotted behind Max into the kitchen, grabbing the bag of tea and cookies and peering inside. "Oh good, you got my favorite brand of tea." he grinned, giving the human a quick kiss on he cheek before going to make himself a cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:54 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max grinned at the kiss, shaking his head as he made the table and set out the small meal. He motioned the other to join him and they took a seat, eating together. "You know... I do know how to cook, I just don't do it."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:49 am
AutumnrainChaos

Alistair sat next to Max, chuckling softly. "So all this time I've been cooking you meals, slaving over the stove, and you could have fed yourself. Here I was, pitying you and giving you food." He took a bite of food, shaking his head. "It's been terribly domestic these past few weeks hasn't it? Like...you come home from work and I cook you dinner and then you go read on the couch..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:07 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He shrugged. "It's not a terrible thing, is it? I like having someone around when I get home from... well when I get home." He couldn't really call it work, could he? He nibbled at a piece of chicken and frowned a little. "I'm not having much luck with the wolf who's attacking the people here. The tracks are all leading to your place, but it's all obviously set-up." He frowned.

"Though I feel as if I've been in this situation before."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:49 am
AutumnrainChaos

Quite the tricky little wolf they were dealing with here. "This is new to me. Werewolves don't usually try to pin the blame on another. We're more prone to just cover our tracks and avoid detection rather than trying to set up someone else." He mused as he nibbled idly on a chicken bone. Truly this wolf was a huge coward, and that made the problem that much more serious. A cowardly monster was unpredictable.

"Deja Vu? How did you deal with it that time? Perhaps you can use the same method to trap our current pest."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:44 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"No," he said gently. "That's not what I meant. I meant I think I've dealt with this particular wolf before. The few clues I've found, his hunting pattern." He rubbed his head. "If it's the same wolf..." He trailed off. He had revenge plans, but he also knew he wasn't strong enough to defeat this ********.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:50 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"Oh? I don't know if that should be considered good luck or bad." His frown deepened. If Max had encountered this wolf before and hadn't killed it, he likely hadn't been strong enough to do so. "Do you need some help with this one?" He asked. "If this guy is trying to pin the blame on me then it directly involves me. Besides, I might be able to find him easier." That and he didn't want Max getting in too deep. Strong as he was, a werewolf fighting seriously was much stronger than a hunter, even one with a silver chain.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff