Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:32 am
User Image

Imiar nodded approvingly at Ukitake as he backed down, this was going to be a delicate conversation. She cleared her throat to draw Kyvanus' attention back to herself, "That is Ukitake, a friend and partner. On another note, I am honored that you remember me." She gave him a slight respectful inclination of the head, which he returned.

"Of course I do, you are the only dark elf I've met and haven't killed." With that, he made his way up the spiral staircase at the back of the main entrance to the guild, 'Please, follow me to my office."

She rolled her eyes at Kyvanus' arrogance, retorting playfully: "You are welcome to try, old friend." His quiet chuckle assured her that things were going well so far.

Imiar glanced at Ukitake, motioning for him to join them as she made her way up the staircase behind Kyvanus.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:13 pm

((Busiest day of the semester @_@))
He looked at the intricate design of the staircase as he walked up the steps. Ukitake suddenly felt a chill run down his spine, as a part of his memory recovered. He had been here before, this very office, many years ago on a mission. What mission though, he didn't know. But Kyvanus, the sun-elf, he has seen him, and Ukitake could not remember why or how he was in elven lands during his day.

He suddenly became more cautious, treading carefully with each step.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

As they emerged from the staircase into Kyvanus' office, Imiar noticed that his office was quite different from when she'd last been here. "Your office is neater, Kyvanus. I am impressed at the organization," she teased.

He snorted daintily, "I should have known you'd say something." He gracefully sat down at his desk--back straight and eyes sharp--just as she remembered him. "What can I do for you, Imiar?" He inquired slyly.

"I am here to collect bounties. I should be staying here for at least the next few days, " She said matter-of-factly.

He nodded slowly, "I see. Well, if you are willing, I do have a bounty right now that you could handle." He opened the drawer at his desk, shuffling through a few papers.

((I know the feeling!))
KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:34 pm

He couldn't figure out what it was that Kyvanus triggered in him. Ukitake stood to the side, his eye carefully examining the room. It was true, it was neater than it used to be. Papers used to be all over the floor, with the furniture unkempt and filled with large amounts of dust.

His eyes never left Kyvanus as they spoke. Ukitake tried to concentrate as the two interacted. Memory is a fragile thing, and the ninja could not afford to miss this opportunity to recall what was 50 years in the past.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:39 am
User Image
Imiar couldn't help but notice how much Ukitake seemed to be focusing on Kyvanus. It was unusual for him to be this way and she was slightly nervous.

Kyvanus cleared his throat, pulling out a paper from the stack he'd been sifting through, "So, there's been a number of incidents involving this female imp. She has been robbing a number of businesses around the city and, whenever I send bounty hunter after her, they return empty handed and disoriented. I wouldn't trust this to anyone but you, Imiar; you've never let me down before."

She nodded thoughtfully, "And the payment?"

Kyvanus chuckled, "6,000 gold. I'll have it here upon your return with her head." He glanced at Ukitake, "Will he be joining you?"

"Yes," Imiar grew apprehensive, looking to Ukitake.

The sun elf sighed, "I will not pay more than the 6,000 gold. You will have to split the bounty if he plays a role in the imp's demise."

Imiar snorted, "Not a problem."

Kyvanus raised a brow at her, but shooed them off all the same, "You are dismissed."

She bowed her head respectfully, before turning to Ukitake and motioning for him to exit the office in front of her.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 pm

He gave Kyvanus a last glare before he formed a seal, disappearing to the entrance of the sun-elf's domain.

Something about the place made his head hurt, and he had a feeling that he'd find out soon enough during this mission. He quickly checked that all his weapons were in place as he waited for Imiar to reach the entrance.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:03 pm
User Image
Imiar rolled her eyes at Ukitake's flashy exit. She was about to descend the stairs when Kyvanus called out to her softly. She turned to face him, worried but straight-faced.

He was resting his head on his slender hand, an unreadable expression on his face. "How did you meet that man?" He asked, his voice giving nothing away.

She shrugged nervously, "It's a funny story actually... I'd just finished a job in the arctic and I found him frozen in ice. That was a few days ago." She shrugged again, hoping her answer wasn't a mistake. It wouldn't have done her any good to lie anyway, but she trusted Kyvanus.

He nodded, his expression not changing. With a dismissive wave of his hand, she turned to descend the stairs. She noticed the few looks she got from other hunters or guild employees as she was leaving, but it wasn't anything new. A dark elf and a sun elf meeting with no bloodshed was a rare sight.

She saw Ukitake standing outside the guild, and she hurried over. "What was that about? I could tell you were a little bothered. And the flashy exit? Come on." She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye as they began walking through the desert city's streets once more.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:36 pm

He gave Imiar a look of worry as he responded. "That elf... I have met him before. Some of my memory is coming back... and I don't remember him being my ally."

Ukitake however did not want to discuss this any further, as there was a job to finish first. "But that doesn't matter now, let's go on with the mission." He knew that he'd have to confront his past sooner or later. Bounty hunting was a good job, but someone was out there looking to kill him. Ukitake was sure of it.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image
Imiar's look turned to one of concern. She was about to press the issue when she heard shouts coming from the direction of Yahg's blacksmith shop--something about a robbery.

She gave Ukitake one last look before tearing off at top speed. She hadn't run this fast in a while, and reached his shop in mere moments. She forced her way through the scattering crowd to find Yahg sitting peacefully in the corner while a female imp ransacked his shop--the very female imp whose head was going to get her 6,000 gold. She growled angrily. Why was he just sitting there?

"Hey, b***h! You just made my job a hell of a lot easier!" She shouted, drawing her sword and readying an attack.

The imp turned and smiled at her, and Imiar had to admit that she was beautiful, but she still couldn't wait to kill her. "Ah, finally a challenge from that silly guild. They've only ever sent males after me. It's so easy to charm a male into submission," she spoke in a sultry voice, though it was laced with no small amount of malice.

Imiar smirked. This imp had gone too far by targeting someone she considered a very good friend, and she was all too ready to collect this bounty. Though she was relieved to learn that she was immune to the imp's charming magic, she knew not to get too confident. She sunk into a defensive stance, allowing the imp the first move.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Ukitake tightened his mask as he drew his blade. He was more agitated and anxious now, making his movements more aggressive and ruthless.

Suddenly, he disappeared and reappeared behind the imp, giving the first strike to its neck with his sword now covered in roaring flames. Ninjas were made to finish their jobs quickly and with stealth.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image

The imp narrowly avoided Ukitake's swing, jumping away from him and facing down both him and Imiar. Turning seductive eyes on Ukitake, she spoke in a shallow purr: "I see you've brought me a play thing."

Imiar's brows twitched in agitation at Ukitake's choice of first move, "Be careful with the neck, yea? We'll get paid less if it's not a clean cut." It was then that Imiar felt the spell being released into the air, the imp was going to try to charm Ukitake, "And another thing: don't let her charm you!" She added, concern leaking into her tone.

The imp laughed, "I'd like to see him resist she-elf. I am Chouri, and no man has resisted my spell yet." She kept close eyes on Ukitake, knowing that he could be different. However, she was certain not to neglect Imiar, for as she took a shot with her magic, Chouri dodged easily.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:16 pm

Ukitake gave the imp a nasty glare as he backed away from the charm. He sheathed his blade as he came back to Imiar's side.

"I have a mask on, I should be fine." he said, summoning a large throwing star by sliding his fingers against the tattoos on his left arm.

He swung the shuriken precisely toward's the imp's neck as he unsheathed his blade again, running directly towards the imp in case the throwing star missed. Before he knew it, a small part of the magic came in contact with Ukitake. The effect was almost immediate, but Ukitake attempted to resist as he continued to attack.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image

"An imp's magic doesn't necessarily have to be inhaled--!" Imiar started to explain, but he'd already taken off. s**t, she thought to herself, I'll just have to trust him at this point.

Chouri easily dodged the shuriken, and seemed to disappear into thin air. Reappearing behind Ukitake, between himself and Imiar. She smirked at Imiar before turning her attention back to Ukitake, pushing more magic into the air. Imiar ground her teeth in frustration, She's really fast...

The air was becoming thick with Chouri's magic as she released more and more. Imiar was about to join Ukitake in going after the imp when she was grabbed from behind. She flipped her attacker easily, recognizing the man as one from the crowd earlier. She turned to see the men of the city gathering around her. "Are you kidding me?" She howled in exasperation. She cursed Kyvanus for not giving them more information on the imp's powers, and tried to come up with a plan to immobilize the men without killing them. She'd have to do it swiftly, some of these men looked genuinely dangerous--especially the one's she recognized from the guild. She hissed, wanting nothing more than to slice through the Chouri's neck.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Ukitake smirked as the shuriken came back like a boomerang to him. The magic had a small effect on him as he hesitated to make his next move. However, this was no different than illusionary techniques he was used to from other ninjas. He smacked his hands together, gathering chakra to the center of his body, pushing out any foreign energy. It would take a lot more for him to be affected by the imp, but he knew he had to be careful now and keep a level head.

He stood next to Imiar as he asked, "What now, boss?".

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image
Imiar was impressed that he was able to get near to her in this situation. She shook her head in anger, "We can't kill these men, but they will continue to impede our pursuit of Chouri." She paused, considering a split up, but was interrupted by a loud sniff of disdain coming from behind them. She turned to look at the imp, amused by the anger evident in her stance.

"Why is he resisting?" Chouri placed a hand on her chin in thought, and then snapped her fingers, "You two must be love interests!" She continued rambling about how that was the only explanation, oblivious to the look of utter disbelief on Imiar's face. Unfortunately, she'd dropped her guard and was unprepared for a swing from a bewitched cat demon--one that she recognized from the guild. He got her square on her jaw, and she hissed angrily as she dug her sword into the ground, swinging around it to reverse her momentum, delivering a solid kick to his groin and effectively taking him out of combat for a few minutes.

In the meantime, Chouri had been laughing it up at the sight--but her guard was also let down, so Imiar was able to get a good hit in with her magic. Exactly the slip up I was waiting for!, she thought excitedly. Her magic was currently blinding the imp who was letting out a very convincingly-demonic growl. Imiar rubbed her jaw, sucking in a sharp breath at the pain she felt. "That kitten has a hard right hook," she commented.

She looked to Ukitake again, "Ignore them and take her out. Make sure the cut is clean. If you have to, kill her first and I can get her head after." With that, she was off and leaping toward the slowly recovering imp.

KetchupMan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces