• Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 pm
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

⁞ ҉ ••• ∞∞ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰Ϫ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ ∞∞ ••• ҉ ⁞

Divinoxia heard the Tch from Oswald and frown a bit kept her posture the same. "Yes, I say we start with that horrid building right there! Lets not blow it all up though. I funny to see Humans run around like ants and rebuild just so you can do it again." This guy is going to be hard to get...I like a good challenge~ Divinoxia wrapped her arms gently around Oswalds chest with sly smile. This man had a very pleasant scent for male dragon. Most the ones she knew of we're that pleasant or soothing of a scent. "Watch this." The dragoness said quietly in Oswald's ear. Then purple and black sparks traced up her arms and down from the tips of her wings meeting at he chest. She turned her head to the Aggregation building and purposefully "spat" a small black fire sphere at the building. It hit above the top right corner of the door and exploded sending debris into the streets and leaving a 5 foot hole in the wall. Divinoxia squeed with joy. "Nothing big, but that wasn't supposed to be~ Your turn now~" She said happily.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Explosively Murderous
₪I’m where ∞ City Streets
₪My task ∞ "Something I don't give a ********>
₪Current form ∞ Human/Dragon
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

The Offspring Bunny

Yandere Doctor

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:44 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If the sky could dream.'

Oswald looked down at Silver then up at the sky, it was still clear which made him pout. He works well when it is raining or when there is a thunderstorm for range attacks. He tensed up when Silver wrapped her arms around. He silently cursed Damn it, forgot to bring a bada** knife. he thought because if he had one he could of stabbed her right then and right now. He watched Silver watched and how that smell black fire sphere can create a five foot hole in the wall. He clapped for her efforts. When she pointed it was his turn he disappointingly shook his head, he pointed at the sky You see that, not a single drop in the sky if there was I would have putted on a marvelous show just for you~ he said either seductively or pitiful. He can destroy something up close as long he can touch it like a human for example, he almost forgot about his abnormal strength. How am I going to get outside the city, if I'm now stick together with this one...Guess they have to work two dragons then~. he thought, his glad his not a human. But there was one thing that still nagged me, no it's not about Silver, yet, where outside of the city should he meet Greneth? Oswald face palmed.

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gray reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:03 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Refraction Theory

[img]http:// [img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/carneliusjohnson60/Len-yanfull563213_zps633b7f22.jpg[/img][/img]

Ice would explode arching like a pillar in the middle of the street it was then leo could be seen sitting atop the spikes looking down at Oswald and divinoxia he could smell it they were just like kousuko.

`` Hello it seems we have a problem you and i your strong and that makes you unavoidable i represent the rebellion just like you i carry the blood of a monster tho we are different breeds i still recognize fear im positively trembling its fascinating so you see i cant just let you leave here not after this feeling``

He raises his right moisture gathers and freezes forming a blade similar to a katana he then pointed to oswald with a grin `` how about it has your blood begun to boil dragon or should i cool you down make a nice sculpture from your beautiful remains ``  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:16 am
--Shadow Dragon--
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia sighed letting her hair cover her eyes. She gently let go of Oswald and walked back in front of the man. She turned to look at Oswald with a smile. "Well when it rains you'll have to blow something up for me. Oh and don't think I'm like the other female Dragons. I'm sooo much better hehe~" She said with a twisted grin. Oswald was stuck with her whether he was her mate or not. That would come around eventually anyway. Though she tilted her her sideways with a puzzled look when he face palmed. "What was that for?" Divinoxia said questioningly.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Sadness
₪My task ∞ ....
₪Current form ∞ Human
O.o.C

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:33 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

Oswald looked at Silver then shook his head Someone told to go to a certain place but he didn't mention exactly where. he said through his teeth seeing that he was frustrated by this that he brushed his hair back in irritation that revealing his adorable forehead. He looked at Silver's eyes, he doesn't want to cause any what works seeing how women can be very emotional then men. He leaned in towards Silver like he was going to give her a kiss but Oswald attention was turned towards a male with green hair and yellow eyes. He raised a suspicious eyebrow at the stranger until he pointed an ice made katana/sword. Oswald smiled then rested one of his hand on the blade. I prefer the second choice please.~ he said in a happy tone. That's odd a few minutes ago he was frustrated but now his happy.

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

gray reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:46 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Refraction Theory

[img]http:// [img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/carneliusjohnson60/Len-yanfull563213_zps633b7f22.jpg[/img][/img]

`` Good choice my enemy`` Leo flicks his wrist sending the blade towards Oswald aiming to pierce the mans heart at that time his ice pillar would collapse numerous shard growing in length as they pierce the street numerous blades lining the area surround Oswald and Leo.

`` My leader has fallen i have no purpose left in this city consider my existence a threat to all life in this city HeHe i have said enough let us begin dragon `` Leo picks up two of the blades resting near his hands he would flip there blades reversing his sword stance while he crept along to the left then to the right encircling the area in preparation for Oswald reaction.

gray reaper

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:58 pm
--Shadow Dragon--
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia was about to say something to Oswald when she heard another male speak she turned to investigate. Her eyes shot wide open when she saw Ice. Out of the things to run into...an Ice demon. "We have no reason to fight you...I need a reason to fight and damn good one." Can we just run...please oh please just run...anything than Ice...anything other than Ice...I dont wanna die to Ice... Divinoxia tone change completely as well as her Demeanor. The presence of Ice and the pain and or possible death it imposed on her terrified every part of her. Instinctively she jumped behind Oswald and wrapped her arms around his lower chest and pressed her cheek against his back. It was obvious that something about that Demon scared her. "Ice will kill me Oswald...I can't fight that man..."She whispered to Oswald. Her voice held great fear over that element in front of them.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Terrified
₪My task ∞ Run
₪Current form ∞ Human
O.o.C

gray reaper

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am
Refraction Theory
gray reaper
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden stormed out of the Pawn Shop and into the streets. In his hands he held a gun and a box of ammunition. The child seemed oblivious to everything around him as he stomped aimlessly down the street until he was a good distance from the pawn shop. Then, he suddenly stopped and dropped both the box and the gun on the ground recklessly. An angry expression on his face, he kicked a chain link fence near him and cursed. "I will find him, dammit," he growled. "And things will be better. You'll see. You're wrong this time, Lionel. He said he does care about me and he's looking for me right now." The boy pressed his head against the chain link fence as he used it to help hold himself up. He was quiet now as he thought about Dimitri. It had been half a year since he'd seen the old vampire, and he was losing hope of ever finding him. Lionel, the voice in Aiden's head, giggled sinisterly, happy to have upset the child. Of course, only Aiden would have heard this.  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:45 am
User Image

User Image

Oh you were serious. Oswald said like he was clueless. He looked around seeing that ice blades were surrounding him and the green haired man. He tensed up again when Silver hugged him from behind, he could tell that the female dragon is full of fear from the tone of her voice. It looked kind of cute and speaking of cute he saw a kid with chocolate brown hair and his eyes also matched the colour. Why do I have to be so damn attractive. he screamed in his head not in a mating season way. He glared at Leo then his face soften slightly Calm down now~ and take big soothing breaths. he said almost in a mocking tone. You know what you're going to get yourself into, right. he said slyly. Oswald lift one of his hand up, a chain of electricity flowed through his arm. He slightly turned his head towards Silver then gave her a gentle smile witch is a rare sight to see. Don't worry, I'll make him not lay a cold touch on you. he said softly. Oswald focused his eyes on Leo waiting to make his first move.
Lightning vs Ice

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

gray reaper

XDBuggyBatXD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Refraction Theory

XDBuggyBatXD

Leo would laugh using the second oswald had turned his head as a chance to attack, he rapidly darted left and right kicking the swords impaled into the ground causing them to shoot forward at Oswald six blades each shot from a different angle.

`` i can smell it your fear its intoxicating exhilarating i dare say i may have to even get serious at some point please hold out till then little dragons for i will consume you with a nice glass of mead ``

Leo dashes forward his footing shifts from front to back as he spins swinging his blades aiming to slash oswald and divinoxia with one swing each aimed at a different dragon. It was then he noticed the small child he steps back his expression a mixture of pain and lust his voice was cold `` Come here kid ill make you an example for the rest of the humans`` he then reaches out to the child with his right arm temporarily losing focus.

gray reaper

Destyways

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:01 am
User Image
Dorian Cauthon
Studious Gambler
"Unless you're here to play the game, you can leave, I have things to do"

Dorian, holding her basket of goodies from the marketplace, was now walking down the streets to get home...whereever that was. Honestly, she was kind of homeless as this point. She shook her head, just thinking about the conversations with those two, gentleman, before.
"I need to stop doing that..." she said to herself. "Phelicity always tell me I am too hard on people...I think she's right..." she said, sitting down on a bench nearby and taking out an apple, crunching into it. "Oooh...that's good."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:17 pm
Destinysway
Refraction Theory
gray reaper
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
"Hm?" Aiden realized he wasn't alone when he heard a man's voice call to him. The boy whirled quickly around to see the three other beings. He had been so caught up in his thoughts and emotions that he hadn't even noticed the other people on the street. He immediately felt stupid for his little fit of rage and for talking back to Lionel when there were people around to hear him. The child ducked away from the man that reached toward him, feeling the man hadn't good intentions. Then, Aiden quickly grabbed his gun and the box of ammo that he had dropped so carelessly on the ground. He retreated a little ways from the man and dropped to his knees, trying to quickly load the gun. It seemed he had walked right into some battle between non-humans, though he couldn't tell what these beings were. Hopefully, they would leave him out of their little altercation to fight with each other. Just in case, the boy loaded his weapon to defend himself should he need to. His eyes darted to another girl who seemed to wander into the scene. She seemed quite oblivious to the situation in the street also, probably caught up in her thoughts as well. Perhaps, she could be targeted instead of himself. The boy would try to just leave the scene discretely. He had other things to do than get involved in some fight. His eyes darted quickly back to the three beings before him. He watched the man who had reached out to him carefully, an unfriendly glare upon his face. Sadly, it was taking the boy longer than he had thought to load his gun. It was his first time doing such a thing.  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:20 pm
--Shadow Dragon--
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia heard the kick on ice and reacted faster. She was scared of the ice, but ******** the b*****d going after her possible mate! Having her arms already around Oswald, Divinoxia pulled Oswald down with her and blast the ground with a dark pulse shattering the blades coming at them. When Leo came in close and swinging, she threw aside her fear and lashed out. She formed her scales and covered her entire body aside from her face. As Leo swung each was met with a tendril of shadows. Though the hits never touched her, the cold emanating from the swords still affected Divinoxia.

Upon seeing that the demon was Distracted by a child, this was her chance to leave open wound for Oswald. The cold was too much for her but she at least could do this much. "Pathetic creature, ******** chew on this." Divinoxia spat a black fire ball at the ground and exploded. Divinoxia stood in front Oswald to take most of the impact. She only saving grace was how she dug her claws into the ground, her hard scales and covered her face with her arms. The dragons wings protected Oswald. "Oswald Strike him now!" Divinoxia shouted. She knew the explosion was not enough to really hurt a demon, especially since she aimed off target. This was enough to give Oswald his shot and make it good.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Angered and Scared
₪My task ∞ <******** IT ALL
₪Current form ∞ Dragon/human
O.o.C

gray reaper

XxIce_ReaperxX

XDBuggyBatXD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:41 pm
ΞϾѺӁ Ɠᶉᶒᶇᶒţȟ Ϛᶉᶒᶊҫᶒᶇţ ӁѺϿΞ
--Dervish Assassin Leader of the Rebellion--
"You can kill me...IF you could hit me."
Greneths Theme

User Image

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

Greneth was walkign back down the streets with Unna when he heard an explosion. The walked turned into a run, he wasn't sure if that purple girl lost her mind or what but he needed to know. When Greneth got close enough, he clenched his fist. Had Leo lost his mind or something and what was with the Purple chick!? This was getting out of hand quickly. He was still too far to do much but Greneth planned on running head along into the thick of it. The risk was worth the reward. "Unna we need to get Leo back to base before he starts killing or makes the two dragons destroy the city. Lets go!" Greneth unsheathed his long sword and started heading to the group. Greneth and Unna were still a good distance from the fight however.

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

∑ Current Feelings →→ Annoyed
∑ Task at Hand →→ Break up the Fight
∑ Where I am →→ City Streets
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

gray reaper

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 pm
Unna
Selkie Call Girl
"................."
User Image
Unna nodded then looked around seeing a bookish girl and a child there, she wasn't sure if she should get to the one grenneth was running for. He wasn't sure which on that was exactly. Unna paused and looked the the girl and the child

uh...it's dangerous here! maybe you should take cover!

she frowned, who was she to tell them? well she hoped they would heed her warning

Destinysway
Refraction Theory
gray reaper
XxIce_ReaperxX
XDBuggyBatXD

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items