Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Johnlocked Into The Darkness (Filled by Knux33) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:49 pm
knux33

Luis huffed at the others assumption that he would go on a rampage with what he was creating. Yeah he could, and he would should the situation arrive, but beside the few ******** who had hurt him he didn't plan on killing anyone, he was rather tame at the moment. "No, no rampages right now Fletcher, no need to worry about that. I know my moods and I am far from one of those. I have distractions by the dozens and while I am making something slightly dangerous I won't be using it." Luis stripped a few wires and hummed, holding another tool in his mouth, before he peeled back a few other bits of wire. "look it's not a big issue. This will take me a while to make anyways." Luis wasn't known for his speed with building things.

Jim looked up at Spock when he grabbed his arm, his blue eyes momentarily angry, and then they softened. Jim sighed, shaking his head, before he set a hand gently on Spocks neck -running his thumb over the others cheek- he knew it was a horrible option Spock was suggesting. "No… Spock just leave it as it is. I can recover from this, I can pull myself out because I have you and the whole crew, you… I am not sure you would be able to come back from his mind. So we'll play this out the way he wants and I will get what we need and leave standing. That’s more than most can ask for with him." Jim gently touched his fingers to Spocks.

"I may be rattled but I can't be broken." Jim tilted his chin up a little higher, showing his defiance, because that was what had kept him going all these years. He couldn’t be broken by all of this. He could wallow a bit if pity, maybe stumble and get a few bumps and bruise's, but being broken? Not a chance. He would never be broken by someone else or even himself. He was unbreakable, unstoppable, he would not let the universe keep him down.

John looked up at Khan when he asked what he was doing with a rather incredulous voice then he chuckled. "Well I do believe I am drawing. Let me check… yep drawing." John gave the other a sly grin before looking back down at the picture and shrugging. "I was just thinking the other day that a lot of people in our family had reddish hair… we could have ended up having a child with reddish hair and this just sort of happened. Though I figured you would have gathered that considering the pictures look a great deal like you and me." John lifted the pad up so that Sherlock could see the rather detailed drawing of the toddler, probably only a year old, smiling at a currently indiscernible figure that was holding him.

Hamish was a bit surprised by the sudden change in direction of where everything was going. Chekov was kissing him a lot in different ways and it was making Hammish heart jump a bit. The wire vines above their heads shifted at his growing pulse and even though it was all very strange and new Hamish found that he really liked it. He wanted Chekov to kiss him more in different ways because it was very educational and also he liked what Chekov was doing. The eskimo kiss left a smile on Hamish face, because he could imagine them standing in snow in russia doing that, then he decided he should show
Chekov one of the things he knew. "I-I… I don't know… much about kissing but… I can show you something." Hamish shifted, feeling a bit nervous, then he reached out with his pointer and index finger and ran them very lightly, just barely touching, from Chekovs forehead down the bridge of his nose. Hamish stilled for just a breath before he continued down over Chekovs lips, chin, throat and to his chest where he splayed his palm. Hamish knew very well that it was an odd gesture to most but it carried a great deal of meaning for him. When he was still in the battlements it was how you told those you cared for that you thought about them with your heart and not your head.

For people who were just friends you just touched the forehead then chest but for more than that you kept constant contact to show that your ties to them passed deeper. You were not allowed to speak of things like friendship, love, connections but they had all found their ways and even Hamish had a few people who he had shown the less intimate form of the gesture too.

((Sweet gesture yes?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:35 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Fletcher simply grunted a content-sounding reply to hearing his smoke break would not be interrupted anytime soon, and leaned back in his seat, scratching a bit at his beard while Luis did this-and-that. "Shouldn't talk with your mouth full," Fletcher commented on Luis's talking around the tool in his mouth ... never mind the smoker had a cigarette in his as he spoke too. Fletcher wasn't even a particularly mindful smoker either, letting the ashes fall where there would without a care for the state he was making of the stuff-covered floor. Getting ashes on some of the stuff Luis reached to grab or attach to whatever it was the wolf was making.

Spock got that half-exasperated half-softening look came on his face as Jim put a hand on his neck, though most probably couldn't tell it from his usual annoyed look. The Vulcan couldn't help the small upward tilt of his mouth as Jim kissed him and looked at him in that usual: 'I won't back down from a bulldozer and the bulldozer will come off worse' posture.

Spock actually moved his hand and tightly gripped Jim's in what most might see as just a handshake, but the Vulcan was actually letting his feelings show through more strongly: confidence in Jim, even if the worry was still there. But it was a worry one had for someone they cared about so strongly that one wanted to protect them for any possible hurt. Like the time Scotty had been moaning over the fact Jim had decided to hide the Enterprise in an ocean; sure the ship could take the saltwater without too much trouble, but the Engineer had acted like Jim had personally been trying to drown his baby. Luckily Spock could behave a little more Logically about such things, even if he still didn't exactly like it. "Do try to leave some of Kodos for Khan, Captain."

Khan kept his eyes on John, eyes narrowed suspiciously because he had the very nagging feeling that John was hiding something behind the supposedly obvious drawing session, but just sat down with a huff next to the doctor after John explained and showed the image up more closely. "Like you and me? Children at that age or about as distinct as potatoes placed side-by-side ... and you got the cheekbones all wrong," Khan said and waved his hand. "Besides, the genetic likelihood of having a child with both blue eyes and ginger hair is quite low." The eugen was looking at the wall now, looking slightly distracted as he spoke, Krell still on his mind. And just how he was going to tear the man limb from limb.

Though, thinking about it, Khan decided the best course of action to take first would be to either gag the man or rip his tongue out. The Admiral was quite practiced at ... getting under people's skin. In more than once sense. Though that hardly surprised Khan; the man had been given enough skin jobs to know the practice well enough ...

The ensign blinked curiously as Hamish decided to show him something as well, but was still as Hamish moved around to properly do it. The Russian raised an eyebrow as Hamish put his two fingers on his forehead, but as the taller male lightly slid those fingers down, Chekov closed his eyes, just letting himself feel Hamish's gesture instead of trying to think about it. A warm feeling blossomed on his cheeks and settled to the tips of his ears as Hamish moved his fingers down to his chin, and once there Chekov tilted his head up a bit, so Hamish could easily slid those fingers down his neck until the eugen came to rest his whole hand on his chest. Chekov opened eyes eyes, feeling warm at the other's gesture even if his mind was still trying to figure out what it meant. His heart understood well enough, though.

He reached up, and lightly put his hand on top of Hamish's, movie forgotten in the background as he smiled at the other. "Kissing is just a good shortcut to asking another person whether they like you more than just any friend, anyway," the Russian downplayed Hamish's lack of knowledge on that front, and leaned forward to give Hamish another Eskimo kiss; though this time he lingered, liking the feeling of looking so deeply into Hamish's eyes, and almost close enough to feel the warmth of the other's skin. "And, is nice feeling too. Da?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:49 pm
knux33

Hamish blushed at Chekovs explanation then looked down at his lap. He looked back up when Chekov was shifting around and couldn’t stop how much brighter his blush got as Chekov gave him another eskimo kiss. "I do like these….. I like these a lot." Hamish smiled, leaning into Chekov a little more, then he decided to be ballsy and give Chekov a small peck of a kiss. It wasn't much just a very light brush of lips against lips and about the best that Hamish could do at the moment even though he desperately wanted to kiss Chekov like he had seen on the tv at this point. It was odd, how his heart beat in his chest and the warmth in his body, he felt awkward but in a good and bad way.

Hamish pulled back and stared at the other for a few moments before leaning in and stopping very close so that Chekov could make the choice if he wanted another kiss… Because Hamish wanted a lot of kisses.

John stared down at the picture and chuckled before shaking his head "The cheekbones are not wrong. Kids only one in the picture it's all baby fat. I saw those pictures of you as a baby dear… I just learned from example." John chuckled and stood, giving the other a kiss, he set the pad down on the table and started rummaging through some things. "I keep forgetting you haven't seen many babies, or pregnant people, so you don't know much about the whole… body fat distrubution thing." John shrugged a bit and then continued grabbing a few things.

John looked over to Khan then leaned on the table he had been searching things on. "What seems to be on your mind?"

Jim grinned as Spock shared his emotions then he pulled away and headed out of their bedroom, god Jim hadn't gotten used to that yet, before he grabbed a pad and headed out of their quarters and down to the brig where Kodos was being kept. Jim knew what he was expecting when he got down there, probably Kodos already having a few bruises thanks to cupcake getting pissed, so when he opened the doors and saw Kodos sitting in the brig against the wall just grinning like a mad man with a few bruises on his face Jim just sighed. The mad man pushed to his feet, his uniform displaced and crumpled, Jim just stepped forward as Cupcake stood off to the side with a hard look on his face.

"Captain I don't recommend you spea-" Jim held up a hand to silence cupcake and Kodos laughed wickedly.

"Oh look at you, all in command, looks like you did learn something from me." Jim sighed then looked to Cupcake.

"I am going to need some time alone with him. Don't worry this wall will not be coming down." Jim wasn't sure if he meant his mental barriers or the physical one protecting him from Kodos. Cupcake hesitated but then left the room because he wasn't about to argue with Jim. Jim stared after him then looked back to Kodos with a glare.
"You know very well I was a leader before you got a hold of me. I just got much better at it after you." Kodos laughed and bounced around a bit before leaning on the clear barrier .

"Oh look at you all grown up, just how I pictured, so glad you lived through that. So what do you have for me Jimmy?! What are you gonna ask and what do I get to TAKE. How about that Vulcan boy toy of yours? Does he get to ******** that pretty little a** of yours? I bet you enjoy being his whore. Did make such a fantastic one!" Jim wanted to recoil at those words, he wanted to hide and violently throw up the nothing he had in his stomach, because for anyone to say those kinds of things when they had only known someone as a child… Jim felt sick as the memories rushed back but he forced it all down.

"I need to know about who else worked with you and Marcus." Kodos went silent, just grinning at Jim, his eyes raked over Jims body and then he looked back at the other.

"Show me the scars." Jim stared at Kodos coldly.

"No" Kodos just kept smiling.

"Show me the scars and I will tell you." Jim shook his head.

"No I won't" Kodos didn't even waver. He just kept smiling like he just KNEW that Jim would show him the scars.

"Show me the scars Jim. I want to see the memories I left." Jim stood firm to saying no but then Kodos shifted and suddenly Jim felt much smaller.

"Show me Jim. Show me or I won't say a word and you will never know who else is behind the corruption that is me. Show me the scars, give me a show, let me do as I wish and I will tell you ever name and give you everything you will need to bury them and their career. I have what I want right here in front of me so show me the scars Jim." Jim stared at Kodos, glared at him, he wanted nothing more than to continue saying no but instead he walked over to the console in the center of the room and turned off the cameras before walking over to the door and opening it up to look at Cupcake.

"What ever you here… don't open the door. That's an order." Jim left it at that then disappeared behind the door.

Silence descended for a while, interrupted by only a few noises that sounded like muffled shouts, before Jim stepped out of brig and didn't even look at Cupcake as he walked away. He commed Khan "You go right now.. you tare that b*****d apart. Have as much FUN as you can with Krell and make it LAST Khan." Jim hissed into the comm before rushing to his quarters and collapsing against the wall next to his door with a gasp.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:01 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Chekov was pleasantly surprised when Hamish moved forward to give him a little peck, having not expected the other to be so forward quite yet. The Russian stared back at Hamish, loving the other's pinkened cheeks and how Hamish came close again, clearly waiting for his feedback as well. Chuckling, Chekov leaned forward and lightly pecked the other, letting his lips linger against the others before pulling back an inch, looking into Hamish's eyes. Chekov wanted to share the warmth he felt, knowing Hamish trusted him in this; to not take advantage of this gift of mutual caring. The Russian moved his head forward and gave Hamish less of a peck and more of a pressing kiss, letting their lips mesh and feel each other's softness before pulling back again, raising an eyebrow at Hamish and smiling. "Ewer heard of french kisses?" he asked in a quiet voice, hardly needing to speak above a whisper since they were both so close.

Chekov felt almost like a teen again--though really he was hardly an adult--sharing kisses in their own private little world lit by the 'tree' Hamish had made, a few of the mechanical bugs making a quiet mechanical whirr in the background.

"True; we didn't get many babies in the morgue," the man grumbled, sighing at hearing John had seen plenty of his baby photos; gosh darn mother. What her fascination with sharing photos of him and Mycroft back when they'd been younger was, he'd never understand. Khan remained sitting after John kissed him and went rummaging through things, not putting up any argument as to how since babies hardly got murdered there was no need to waste the mental space bothering knowing more about them. And besides, both Hamish and Amy had been older than that when they'd rescued them.

John's question took him off-guard though, Khan blinking and staring at John before shrugging. "Just the little something the Captain promised me," he said off-hand. John had been there when Kirk had made the promise; though it was hardly a 'little something'. "Just pondering how to unwrap my gift, when I get it."

Though it was also ... troubling, because Krell was not exactly a pleasant person to meet twice. Even to tear him limb from limb, Khan was sure the man would find nettling things to say. Krell was just ... unpleasant like that.

But it seemed his wait was over. Khan's comm beeped and the eugen hardly moved to pull it out of his pocket before Jim's voice hissed through, seething in emotion. Khan raised an eyebrow; oh, those two really had known one another for the self-assured blond to be hissy. Khan stood, "Looks like it's time to open presents. Merry Christmas to me," he growled, planning to stop by the med bay for some ... supplies. As fun as it would be to use just his bear hands, Krell would probably just enjoy that. And Khan planned to make this as unemployable as possible.

Spock watched Jim go, and then he waited. He made the bed, neatened the room just for something to do while keeping his thoughts away from what Krell might be doing to Jim; what experiences the Captain was being forced to relive. The Vulcan closed his eyes, and stood still a few moments, meditating. As much as feeling anger toward Kodos made him, he needed to be calm and solid for Jim for the foreseeable future, not tense over his own selfish desires. Besides; the scum was going to be given to Khan, and Spock highly doubted there would be much left of the Admiral after that.

When Kirk finally burst back into their room Spock was there waiting, and walked over to where Kirk was against the wall. The Vulcan knelt where Jim had collapsed, reaching out to pull the distressed other against him. He wanted to let Jim know he wasn't alone; he wasn't the child left in the bad situation anymore. He was a Starfleet Captain who had a whole crew beneath him to support him ... and he was Jim. For Spock, all the Vulcan needed was for Kirk to be himself, and the other would always have him there.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:25 pm
knux33

Hamish felt his cheeks burn a little more at the first kiss returned. It wasn't more than a light brushing of lips, a gentle touch, it was perfect in Hamish's mind because it was so gentle but he was still searching for something with a bit more contact. Then Chekov was leaning in and giving a much firmer kiss that went right to Hamish toes and had him leaning into Chekov just to get a little closer contact. Hamish was smiling a little when the other asked about french kissing and Hamish nodded. He had heard about it but he had never done it. "I know about it… I don't know exactly how to do it…" Hamish could hear in the background that one of the movies was changing over to something else and he knew that he would have to rewatch all of these because he just wasn't paying any attention anymore.

John stilled at the morgue comment, wanting to mention something about how that was a very GOOD thing, but then he just ignored it in favor of listening to what else Khan had to say. John didn't too much enjoy the idea of Khan running off to rip apart Krell but he also knew that when Khan was done it would make him and many other people feel much better. It was completely un-ethical and would get a whole bunch of people in trouble but John knew it needed to be done so instead of protesting he just let Khan go do as he wished.

Jim gripped onto Spock desperately for a few brief moments, feeling rattled and shaken, it had been anything but pleasant. Kodos had asked for a lot before he gave what he knew and then what he gave had been so monumental with all the evidence that Jim knew it would tare about a great deal of the federation only so they could rebuild it. They again he should have known that Marcus had such a large following because there was no way the man could have done all of that on his own. But to know that still had Eugens working for them? Others that were less strong then Khan but still there? Originals? Then others of power who should have died a long time ago? People they kept around against their will?! The corruption went so deep and Jim was having a hard time coping with all of this.

Jim pushed away from Spock then instantly stood up and went to his computer to contact Starfleet. He got a hold of the first noncorrupt admiral he could. "You will not believe what I just discovered… Marcus was by far not the only one and your investigation wouldn’t have even scratched the surface of what's going on in Starfleet Admiral Archer. We have a problem, a big problem, I just heard it from Kodos mouth." Archer, who hadn't even gotten a word out, was stunned into complete silence.

He had been edging his way carefully into retirement these past few years and with the uprising information in just the past few weeks it had been put off. He felt rather off put by it all but Jims current state and the information he had just revealed was even more unnerving.

"Jim I need you to repeat that and everything that you know carefully and slowly." Jim looked down at his pad, praying Spock would ignore the blood blooming through his shirt on his back.

"There are six admirals who worked with Marcus. Conners, Anderson, Micheals, James, One guised under the name Mathison, and Henson. These people are all just the tip of the ice berg and from then down it leads to personnel all the way into the medical division. Hundreds of people Archer. Hundreds of people running programs we know little to nothing about… Also they have someone I need transferred to my ship, a few people, by the names of Lestradt and Mycroft Holmes. God this has been going on for hundreds of years." Archer just nodded in silence, thinking everything over, before closing his eyes and sighing. "We'll look into it all and start going over all this information. Send me what you have Jim…" Jim nodded and sent off the file with shaking hands and before archer could hang up he looked at him "Thank you Jim. Starfleet already owes you more than we could ever repay you and now… now we owe you even more." Jim nodded then when the screen went black he just let out the breath he was holding.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:17 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"I will show you then," Chekov said, moving close and giving another pressing kiss, but this time he lightly parted his mouth to lick at Hamish's lips, just to introduce the other to the feeling. He pulled back a moment, to breathe, and then kissed Hamish again. He lightly let his tongue trace against the crevice of Hamish's lips, letting the other decide whether to let him in or not. If the other did, well, Chekov was pretty sure they were both going to be without air was a while because once he started the Russian was sure he wanted to make this very memorable as a 'first french kiss' for Hamish.

Spock held Jim as long as the other needed to be held, just glad it was over with. Jim would never have to deal with Kodos again after this; and if Khan didn't make sure of that (unlikely but still) Spock knew he would. He let go as Jim pushed away and stood as Jim hurried to relay the information he'd just received. The Vulcan was waiting patiently ... when he noticed the growing red splotches staining Kirk's yellow uniform. Spock didn't ignore it; he stared with clenched fists and was glad was busy explaining everything to Admiral Archer because it gave hi precious moments to compose himself. Or, well, at least compose himself enough to to take out his anger on the nearest bit of furniture. Because the chairs did not deserve that kind of abuse for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Spock pulled out his comm, and by the time Jim was letting out a breath the Vulcan was already calling Bones down. Ignoring any protests Kirk might have at someone treating--and therefore seeing--his wounds, the Vulcan finished the call and pocketed his comm, glaring at Jim. Mostly because one didn't get bloody just by talking to someone and the Vulcan had been only slightly okay with the talking; but for Jim to come back bleeding enough for it to go through his shirt had the Vulcan ... irked, to say the least.

Spock waited, arms crossed, until Bones showed up, the doctor giving his usual curse when seeing the state Jim was in. "Not even going to ask; take off your shirt," Bones sighed, pulling out something to get Jim to stop bleeding as heavily and poking Jim in the stomach with his hypo before the poor Captain had a chance to even get his shirt all the way off.

Bones turned his head, seeing Spock heading out. "And just where are you going?"

"To assure the waste is ejected on time," Spock said curtly and was gone; of to make sure the 'trash' got put out ... so to speak.

The Vulcan marched down to the heavy security holding, quickly pulling rank on Cupcake and stating that as First Officer he was there to assure Khan did not overstep his bounds. Though ... when Spock went in he saw quite quickly why the security officers had decided to remain out in the hall instead of stay to witness what Khan was putting the Admiral through. The clean little secure cube now had quite a significant portion of its floor covered in excrement and vomit, with Kodos on his hands and knees in his own mess mutely retching repeatedly--Spock assumed Khan had sound-proofed the containment cell--and Khan just stood there, watching coldly with a small, disturbing smile on his face.

The eugen glanced at the Vulcan but soon had his eyes back on the suffering Kodos. "From the amount of the drug I gave him he shouldn't be able to open his mouth without gagging. He should last roughly between twenty-four to fourty-eight hours before dying of dehydration. All-in-all, quite a revolting way to die, don't you agree?"

"Why not just end it?" Spock replied back, not out of pity but more from the simple want of wanting the vile man dead. Now.

"Oh, but where's the fun in that?"

Spock glanced at Khan, at the savage pleasure in his voice, and just left it at that. Shortly after turning to return to his and Jim's room, to make sure Kirk wasn't giving the Doctor too much trouble. He'd seen what he needed to see, and had little want to remain to watch the whole thing ... unlike the man remaining behind.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:02 pm
knux33

Hamish made a small noise in the back of his throat when Chekov kissed him again, the others tongue running along his lips, he was too shocked to really do much beside sit there. Yeah he had been expecting it but at the same time he hadnt been expecting it to feel quite like that to have someone give him those kind of attentions. In the movies it was always so quick to something like that but instead here it was like Chekov was waiting for him to accept it and on the next kiss Hamish wasn't to surprised to act. He didn't quite know what to do so he just sort of parted his lips and copied the same actions that chekov had preformed except he came in contact with lips and tongue and it was all a bit strange and… Chekov tasted sweet. Hamish liked sweet…

Jim snapped his head up at the sound of Spocks voice then he looked away feeling nothing but guilt. He knew he had ******** up, that he had let Kodos go too far, but unfortunately Jim knew the other was good on what he would promise and Kodos had promised names. Jim didn't protest to Bones coming up, knowing that he would need the other to still the bleeding that was starting to spread through his shirt, but when Bones did show up he had to physically stop himself from reaching out to Spock to get the other not to leave. Jim stared after Spock as he pulled off the shirt then he looked back at Bones and turned around so he could see the marks that were bleeding through.

There wasn't much but what was there was deep and Jim just really wanted them healed and gone at this point. "I don't want to hear it Bones. The last thing I want to hear right now is how stupid I was." He hadn't been, he knew what it would take and he did it, now that he knew what was behind the curtain of the federation he was glad he had done what he did even if it had brought him to his knees and sent him close to his breaking point. It wouldn’t ruin him, it wouldn’t break him, he was stronger than that but he didn't want to hear people questioning what he had done because sometimes you just had to do the hard things to get the answers that you needed.

When Bones finished patching him up Jim went to his bathroom and sat in the burning shower with his head hung. He hated himself, he hated Kodos, and right now he sort of hated everything. He wanted his mind to just stop tormenting him with how wrong he had been to give himself up like that, how much he had betrayed himself and Spock, but dammnit he needed to do what he had to do. He didn't want to do it but everyone seemed to think he enjoyed the punishment. Then again Kodos had said that, Kodos had said that he enjoyed the torment he put him through because it was familiar, and maybe he was right. Maybe Kodos was right.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:56 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Chekov chuckled a little in the back of his throat as Hamish got into the kiss, the muted noise vibrating between them thanks to their entwining tongues. Hamish was hesitant and new, but Chekov enjoyed the freshness of it; enjoyed knowing he was the other's first time at this. Super-powered or not, it was all to easy for Chekov to see Hamish as just, well, Hamish. The Russian held the taller male close against him, hands unconsciously resting on Hamish's lower back as they made out, just enjoying the time spent not only french kissing, but also nibbling playfully and gently on Hamish's lower lip at one point, grinning playfully before 'kissing it better'.

Bones sighed as he saw the wounds, pulling out some foamy stuff to spray into the wounds to act as a sealant and fax-skin layer to keep the blood from gushing out into Jim's body naturally replaced the skin in about a month or so. Of course he opened his mouth to say something as he worked, but Jim beat him to it, interrupting what he was going to say.

"... Oh, so all I ever do is just tell you how stupid you are?" McCoy asked sarcastically, and perhaps a tad bitterly. Jim and him didn't always see eye-to-eye, sure, but the doctor tended to call most people on the ship stupid; especially when they ended up in his care with holes in their flesh that needed damn filling. Was it too much for a doctor to ask people kept themselves whole and healthy without just tossing themselves into the line of fire and trusting he could patch them up again like some bunch of rag dolls? Excuuuuse me for feeling just a bit like it's idiotic, Bones thought grouchily to himself before leaving Jim to his own devices since the captain so clearly didn't want to be talked to.

Spock passed the doctor along the hall and blinked as he heard McCoy muttering about stubborn damned idiots. The Vulcan quickened his steps and looked around as he entered the room, hearing the still slightly-alien sound of water running. He walked over to the bathroom door and knocked loudly, then stood and waited for Jim to make some noise allowing him in. Or not; the Vulcan simply knocked as formality. He'd seen Kirk naked or nearly naked enough times already for it to not be a shocking thing.

The Vulcan opened the door and let himself in. Seeing the rather large amount of steam he frowned, and promptly opened the shower door to reach around Kirk and lower the heat level a few notches.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:30 pm
knux33

Hamish loved the kiss, the feeling of lips against his own and then teeth, he ended up resting one hand on Chekovs shoulder while the other stayed on his chest. Hamish was careful with every touch thouhg, having to measure everything he did so he wouldn’t hurt Chekov, he didn't want to say that out loud but it would be surprisingly easy to leave bruises and break bones. The thought was moderatly terrifying and as Hamish felt his heart rate drive up steadily faster and faster, things becoming harder and harder to hold back, until Hamish slid his hand down and very gently grabbed Chekovs upper thigh. He hoped it wasn't to forward, because he felt warm and he needed to do something else instead of just focus on the kissing or he might loose control.

At one of the nips Hamish pulled away for a moment so they could both breath and he looked up to see almost a perfect arch of the 'vines' from the tree bending around them. The action left his throat clearly open, and rather inviting.

(*wink*)

Jim was not paying attention to anything when suddenly he heard the knock on the door and then Spock was coming in and turning down the heat on the water. Jim stared at the wall, curled up in a ball, and didn't say anything for a few good long moments. "You… You all do realize I don't enjoy any of this right? I don't know why I keep ending up in this kind of trouble because I don't enjoy it…" Jim took a deep breath and ran a hand through his soaking hair before closing his eyes. "I don’t want to do any of this, I don't want to be like this, but I know Kodos Spock. I know I was the only one he would have given the answers to. Even the others from tarsus he wouldn’t have but… he would for me. It's horrible to say it but he enjoyed me to that degree and that's the only reason I lived." Jim stared down at his legs.

"I was well kept… even with all the marks and bruises. When they found me I was getting better not worse. I was feral yes, and that wasn't better, but in Kodos care he was "taking care" of me because he wanted to keep me like some pet. He contributes everything I am to what he did." Jim shook his head then chuckled "He said I would be the one to bring his death because that's how he 'trained' me… so I took that satisfaction away from him. I got one shock in Spock, one agonizing punch to that mans ego, I let him do as he pleased and said I would end him then after he told me everything I walked away. You should have heard him shouting… should have…" Jim buried his hands in his hair.

"I am sorry. Really I am. I shouldn’t have done that but knowing what I do if I hadn't… this all would have happened again. Not to me but to someone else years down the line and perhaps a war would have broken out because of everything. I do and I don't regret it… I should have just walked away but I just couldn’t… not with all that he knew."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:45 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Chekov was greatly enjoying himself, though he was keeping mindful of keeping things purely kissing for now. Just getting to know Hamish, an what the other liked, and right now the other seemed to be enjoying everything, which Chekov took as a good sign. Relationships tended to work best when things clicked both on a physical and social aspect, right? As Hamish shifted his hand lower and broke their kissing to look up, the curly haired Russian couldn't help himself. He leaned towards the other's exposed perfect neck, kissing and lightly sucking the other's skin for a little bit, nibbling and kissing along Hamish's skin to try to find all the sensitive areas. When he found a spot that seemed not too sensitive, Chekov found himself feeling playful and bit a bit harder, finding it satisfying to leave a little hicky ... or two.

Though how long they would last was up for debate; Khan healed rapidly, and John healed closer to a normal pace. Whether such simple bruises would last Chekov had no idea, though the Russian was assuming Hamish could heal fast.

((*wink wink*))

Spock shook some water off of his arm and blinked as Jim spoke up from his spot on the shower floor, after the rush of wanting to keep the Captain from getting boiled like a earthly crustacean only then did he really notice Jim was not in the atypical position most took for showering. The Vulcan looked slightly confused at what Jim was saying at first, but slowly it sank in what Jim was saying ... really saying, beneath the words. As Jim stopped, Spock sat down on the floor outside of the shower, but left the shower door open so he could speak to Kirk comforatably without getting all of his clothes and gear wet.

"Jim, if I thought you enjoy this type of thing, I would be ... 'getting the nice people in white coats to take you away'; that's the human term, yes? And as ... disconcerting as it is you keep getting into these types of situations, there is a logical explanation as to why. In this situation there was only one solution to getting Kodos to talk, and you took it. Yes, my reaction was not entirely positive, but that is less because of what you did and more of what was done to you. Though if my displays distress you this much I will refrain from such slips in the future."

The Vulcan watched Jim, just sitting where he was. "Your logic was, and is, sound. Do not apologize for sacrificing so much in the attempt to help others; there is nothing to apologize for. You will heal and live on, while Kodos and those who work with him will not, undoubtedly making the universe a better place to be in." And, just like that, Spock changed the subject to something more on-hand. "Do you need any assistance washing your back?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:43 pm
knux33

Hamish was momentarily distracted by what was above him so he wasn't paying much attention to Chekov, taking the moment too cool off, then he felt the kisses suddenly start on his neck and it was like someone flipped a switch in his brain that went from this being innocent and moderately dangerous to something a bit more and ******** all if Hamish cared if it was dangerous. Hamish bit his lip and tried to focus on anything but Chekovs lips, the wall or the ceiling, and at first it was easy, but the first bite his really close to a spot on his neck he didn't know he had then the second one… the second one hit dead onto the a spot that had him moaning and biting his lip.

This kisses felt nice, real nice, but Hamish liked the bites a bit more. He wouldn’t bite Chekov because that was asking for danger but for him to really feel it then he could already tell he needed just a bit more pressure than the gentle lips. Hamish looked back at Chekov, his hand rubbing the others thigh a little, then he bit his lip and looked away embarressed by the noise he made and the very odd tightness he felt in his pants. Suddenly things just felt much… warmer. The marks the other had made on his neck were healing already but not at the same rate as Khan, they would be around for at least an hour.

Jim looked at Spock as he spoke, astounded by what he was hearing, then shook his head. He hated the fact that Spock was so forgiving but at the same time he knew that the other was right, Spock was always right, Jim just didn't know how to say it. Jim stayed silent for a few moments then shut off the water and got out of the shower, easily stepping around Spock and grabbing his towle, before he just sat beside him on the floor and leaned against the man. "They used to call people like me mad men… When they would do things like this for family or friends. Once you do it for the "greater good" though they call you a hero. No more madness, just honor and medals, I think it's all a bit insane myself Spock. The federation says they owe me but I still have to follow their rules and if they find out about Khan and his crew no matter how many times I have saved them I will be branded a criminal." Jim sighed and closed his eyes.

"I hate being a captain sometimes, having to watch over so many people, but I know I wouldn’t be who I am without this struggle I have gone through. Even with you and kobyashi Maru." Jim chuckled and gently held Spocks hand, even though they were both sitting on the bathroom floor in a very odd place. "Once Kodos is dealt with I will send off for our orders for the five year mission, we won't be around while they tare apart starfleet, we will be ready to wake the rest of Khans crew slowly. One by one introductions as it should be… then we will find a safe place for them to go should some of them choose and who ever wants to stay can." Jim sighed.

"Dealing with Kodos has made me realize I cannot let the federation safely decide the fates of others anymore, not when I have some control, and if it takes some lying than so be it. If we have the means to help these people than we will… most of them are just very broken by what they were put threw and turned into. From what I have heard, and I have heard a great deal, they were all broken in different ways designed just for them. They were all hand picked and then destroyed only to be rebuilt as what they were if they were not born as Eugens which very few left were." Jim shifted. "I know what it's like so I'll help as I can, call in a few favors to those who helped me, get these people back to functioning condition instead of battle stations. I decided on this now because it will all be easier to handle over time." Jim looked up to Spock.

"I only hope you will help me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:52 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Chekov felt himself warming up at the noises he was able to coax out of Hamish, nipping and biting his way up to just underneath Hamish's jawline, and then making his way teasingly down the other side of the other's neck. With their close proximity it was easy to feel just how much he was affecting the taller male, but the Russian didn't slow down. Instead he kept on kissing, sucking, and nipping Hamish's neck, feeling warm and tight himself.

"Hey," he breathed, letting his pant of a word ghost over the drying saliva of his latest bite, "Would you be minding if I ...?" His hand moved, sliding up and under the front of Hamish's civilian shirt, feeling the flat but solid torso Hamish possessed. It didn't feel like the usual toned solidness Chekov had felt before, like the muscles on his own frame, but Hamish felt more ... like he was just built more solidly than he was, like the stuff he was made of was just constructed to be strong and powerful. Chekov wondered if stroking the stomach of some lithe, massive feline would feel the same way, but did not ponder comparisons for long. He liked the feeling and let his hand slide downwards slightly, pausing only to look at Hamish questioningly. To see if the other wanted to take it that far just yet, or to keep things simmering instead.

Spock sat patiently as Jim got out of the shower and grabbed his towel before sitting down and leaning against him. The vulcan raised an eyebrow at the mention of his test which Jim had cheated on which felt so long ago, lifetimes ago, compared to the now as the two of them held hands while sitting on the bathroom floor. Jim's plan seemed sound as far as Spock could calculate, though the thought of working to help Khan's crew adapt to a more civilian life seemed a ... slightly daunting prospect. Remembering the look in Khan's eyes as he watched Kodos begin what was likely one of the most degrading ways to die possible, Spock was sure turning them from battle ready to people able to function normally would be ... a long process. Luckily five years to work on seventy-two eugens seemed a hopefully-ample amount of time.

Tilting his head as Kirk looked up at him, and carefully gave the Captain a kiss, before answering. "I am your First Officer, Captain. Your missions, whatever you decide to take on, are also mine. Even if you elect to try to domesticate lions," the Vulcan said with half a sigh on his breath, before standing up, and helping Jim get up with him. "Jim I believe this conversation would be best continued with you properly dried and not sitting on a cold floor."

Despite any protests otherwise Spock, or course, would not be dissuaded until Kirk was no longer even a bit damp and the two of them were sitting on the couch. Spock had pulled up the available housing in the hall Khan had claimed and calculated that all of Khan's crew could come to eventually be reanimated and fit semi-comfortably in the area, so long as they shared rooms in groups of two to three. How fast the eugens would be able to recover ... well, that was something not easily calculated. Though at least the crew would have more to think about than just Khan's crew on their five year mission; new planets to explore and map, organic and inorganic samples to be gathered for study. And so much more.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:27 pm
knux33

Hamish had shifted the grip of both his hands to Chekovs thighs because it was a safe bet then the other's shoulders as the other continued to bit and n** and kiss his throat. The way Chekov spoke was so different when he asked if he would mind something and then Chekov was touching bare skin and no, Hamish wasn't minding at ALL because that shot down his spin in a fantastic way. Plenty of people had touched his bare skin trying to get a reaction out of him of some sort but Chekovs hands had Hamish shivering. Of course when Chekov looked to him for permission Hamish didn't quite know what the other was asking permission for, because his knowledge only went so far as kissing in some pg movies he saw as a kid with John, so he gave it completely trusting that whatever Chekov was going to do next wasn't going to be bad.

As Chekovs hand slid down Hamish was beyond glad he gave confirmation because he hadn't ever quite felt something like that. Though slow wasn't exactly what ended up happening that day, or any of the other days, because Hamish had never been a slow person. He was all or nothing and that day he had Chekov show him as much as he knew, though he had to keep his hands to himself while the other was touching him or inside because he lost a bit of control, Chekov didn't seem to mind at all though.

Two weeks later and Hamish was having to hide a great deal of hickies a lot of the time from his dads. Not that he minded at all, he loved when their simple movie nights would turn into much more at the drop of a hat, he wasn't having to hide them quite as long as most people either so he didn't care much. He never left any on Chekov though, only a few accidental bruises that he felt horrible for later that made the Russian laugh because Hamish got so into sex sometimes, plenty of hickies for Hamish though because the Russian loved to mark him up and Hamish didn't seem to care if anyone else beside his parents saw.

Hamish was currently sitting in the room he shared with his parents reading, having had a very pleasant run in with Chekov just a few minutes ago that saw to a few new hickies he thought he had covered… except one on the back of his neck he currently didn't know he had. Hamish smiled as he stared down at the book he was reading, not really paying attention to the words and more thinking about the meet up he had just had with Chekov and feeling silly. Yeah it had been great sex but he was thinking about the story the other had told him about working in engineering the other day where one of the ensigns had fallen off the scaffolding because he was screwing around and the hilarity that ensued afterward.

Jim had spent the last two weeks recovering from the incident with Kodos and getting his orders from Starfleet for the five year mission while waiting for the drop offs. Two pods were to be dropped off before they left, because apparently the two people he had asked for were currently in stasis which Jim was thankful for in a way, so right now he was dealing with signing off papers for the pods and the mission, getting supplies he could now for the trip before they headed to the next star base, while running a ship that was slowly descending into the madness of to much stationary time. The Eugens who were awake had seemingly been rather quite, or so Jim had though, until he found out that Sam and the other hellions had slept through half his male staff already.

Lana was a big help, he had station her permanently in the med bay with Bones, when the man wasn't drooling over her, she did seem to temper him a bit and that was nice. Kyle had stolen some supplies from all over the ship but he kept replacing them with upgrades and Jim just wasn't to sure how he was supposed to feel about any of that and Luis had been dangerously quite. Fletcher was contaminating the whole ship with tobacco smoke which was beginning to be a problem because apparently some of his staff used to have addictions and the hound had punch a hole in a wall yesterday because the cafeteria didn't have the pudding Amy had asked for.

It was madness complete madness… but Jim was absolutely loving it he had to honest. Even if Scotty bitched when his tools went missing but kept praising whoever was upgrading them and making them better. Jim was currently sitting in the captains chair going through some files and trying to figure out what exactly would be needed for which floors on a daily basis. He signed off on a few things before he got a ping on his comm.

"Captain, Bones was wondering if you would be getting more supplies for the med bay any time soon? We are running 'low' on a few things." Jim chuckled at Lanas voice and the clear air quotes around low. "Yes, yes, I was planning on it Lana no worries." Lana chuckled then gave a small thank you before pinging out.

Kyle was currently grinning down at a pinned Van, well not really pinned he had complete control to escape and Kyle made that completely clear, his red hair was sticking up in several different places and his cheeks were slightly flushed. "You still haven't found it. Come on Van your good at finding things. I know you can do it. After so long of playing this game I thought you would have bye now." Anyone just stumbling upon the scene would have thought it was anything but innocent and it was but it wasn't. For the two of them things were always innocent until they weren't and then when they weren't yle was always the one that broke and everything had to stop. Despite what it looked like there was really only two points of contact and that was where Kyle had his thumbs very lightly pressed against Vans wrists to gage his heart rate.

It was a surprise this time, for the both of them, because Kyle and Van had been playing this game of find the secret spot for a long time and Kyle wasn't even shaking yet. Of course Kyle knew it was the one game Van got irked with because he had to give up on but at the same time it was challenging because Kyle never told Van exactly where he was looking or what he was looking for just that there was somewhere on Kyles body, a secret spot, that did something and it was a huge secret for everyone involved and Van just had to find it. Because that was the easiest way to get the other interested.

(And that’s how you get Van interested in your body biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:21 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan had spent most of his time the past two weeks, after Kodos had painfully passed, perfecting a treatment that--even if it did not reverse Amy's current age--at least would work to 'pause' her at her current one until her mental age caught up with her bodily one. And, after that, enjoying his time with John when the other was doodling down on his pad and such. For some reason, the soldier had been wanting time alone as of late, which left Khan with little to do himself. Of course that was never a good think, though at least the man was not as on 'high alert' as he had been at first. Khan had calmed down enough to lay around and ... be bored. He was laid out on the couch, eyes jumping from one point of the room to the other just analyzing details. Usually he could just read Amy a story or tutor her on some schoolwork, but she was quite attacked to the massive Hound at the moment riding him around Fox's room like some oversize buffalo. Khan had to give Hound that much; he was quite the good babysitter for the little girl, both of them on the same childish-wants wavelength; though Hound was more prone to ... tantrums than Amy was. So, Fox babysat Hound and Hound acted as the biggest fun bodyguard a little girl could ever want.

Khan sighed, wondering whether he should go make sure Luis wasn't plotting the destruction of a planet or something when his blue eyes caught sight of something ... out of place. The man slowly sat up, staring at the back of Hamish's neck. "Hamish ..." the father said slowly, standing up and moving to stand behind the young man, arms crossing, "would you mind removing that scarf?" Khan already figured what his son's sudden interest in neck-covering clothing meant after that one rather big clue; what Khan really wanted to know was who had done this to his child. Namely so he could rip their face off.

After Jim pinged off from his call with Lana, a familiar-feeling pair of hands beginning to give Jim a rather deep-muscle massage, starting at the shoulders. Then, slowly making their way to work out the kinks along Jim's spine with a firm gentleness. Huh, Spock must've snuck back in very quietly after going to go have that talk with Scotty. Though the strength of the massage and knowledge of Kirk's body made it clear who was quietly relaxing the captain--

Until the sound of approaching footsteps from the back paused, and Spock rather deliberately cleared his throat ... several yards away and raising one eyebrow at the sight before him.

Sam grinned at the Vulcan, having been the one giving Jim the unprompted massage. "Gee Cap; you're so knotted up. If you want, I could help you unwind a bit after your shift~" the eugen hinted at boldly, taking their hands off of Jim. Damn; Sam had somehow been able to work Jim's body like someone very familiar with it, with no prior experience. Must be a talent of Sam's to just, well, know. Or at least be able to observe enough to seem like they knew. With a small chuckle, Sam bounced on the balls of their feet, looking around the Bridge curiously. "Neat digs. Way cooler than the ship we had; bigger too. You ever ... you know ... do it? In the chair?" Sam grinned, looking between Spock and Kirk knowingly.

"You're not authorized to be here," Spock informed Sam, though clearly the eugen didn't care where they were or were not allowed to be.

"Aw, come on, I just want ta have a little fun. And I'm not the hijacking-type either, that's more ... well, you'll meet him eventually." Sam looked around some more. "I am sorely disappointed by the lack of epic futuristic cup holds, let me tell you guys straight out."

"Beverages," Spock said, as 'chipper' as ever, moving to stand next to Kirk, "are not allowed on the Bridge. For obvious reasons."

Van was frowning up at Kyle ... well, more like pouting with determination gleaming in his eyes. He was panting, more from excitement at the game than any real physical exertion; because Van loved and hated this game. Loved it because ohhhh it was finding and he loved finding; and it was Kyle, and he loved Kyle. His two favorite things rolled into one. But he also hated it because he didn't have a definite 'thing' to find; just a spot. Which made the game harder ... but he liked the challenge. Van had already meticulously gone across Kyle's torso inch-by-inch, from chest to stomach to back.

"I'll find it," Van promised, and raised one hand, not minding if Kyle's hand were on his wrists. He was busy using one hand to lightly touch one spot and another with his index and middle finger. He was now at Kyle's Adam;'s apple, lightly touching the bump as it bobbed up and down. He touched the back of Kyle's jaw, the point of the other's chin, than the other side of the redhead's jaw. Then, he bopped Kyle on the nose, and tried touching behind Kyle's ear ... then behind the other ear. Then stroked the redhead's cheek; he'd already tried most of Kyle's skull, ruffling and stroking the other's hair to make it as disheveled as it was now. With those spots, he finished with Kyle's head and face, and now was left with the other's limbs and lower torso.

Van sighed, pondering where to look next, then got his eyes brightened as he got another idea. He hadn't checked ...

He reached upwards again, resting his fingers on Kyle's lips. "Mouth." It was his way of asking permission to search the inner cheeks, tongue, gums. But not throat or uvula; those were definite nopes; no need to check. Just like inner organs and such were no's. This was a search of the outside places with definite nerve endings used to feeling touch.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:39 pm
knux33

Hamish wasn't expecting the firm voice of his father to interrupt his pleasant thoughts and suddenly his blood was running rather cold as Khan came to stand beside him and told him to take off the scarf that was currently hiding the fresh marks on his neck. He had though they had all been covered quite well, and Hamish was more used to warm weather so he thought the scarf was very easy to explain away, apparently though Khan had seen through the ruse and now Hamish could almost feel the distaste and the sudden urge to kill radiating off his father like the man was a nuke.

Hamish lowered his pad and careful raised his eyes to look up at his father, knowing that he couldn’t rightly tell the other that he didn't want to take off the scarf, being defiant didn't get him anywhere with Sherlock or John. Hamish sat up straight, setting his bad down then setting his feet firmly on the floor, he stayed deceivingly relaxed as he looked up at Khan then pulled off the scarf slowly and deliberately. Hamish knew it wouldn’t take long for Khan to notice the position of the marks, even more so the ones on the back of Hamish's neck, they were anything but innocent and many of the marks were exactly like ones Khan had left on John while they were having one of their rush acts.

Hamish knew he couldn't lie to Khan, the other would find out, so instead he kept very silent and very still just waiting for the other to do something. "If you are wondering his name is Chekov and if it matters to you at all it wasn't by force." If that wasn't painfully obvious by the fact that Hamish could literally rip the arms off of almost anyone on this ship. Hamish shifted his weight just slightly "What are you going to do?" Hamish waited until the moment that the other shifted and then he was jumping up and dashing out of the room, just out of his father's grasp, he could only be thankful he was a faster runner then his dad for the moment.

Of course that couldn’t last for long, Khan had a few inches of leg over Hamish, so then Hamish was having to think of some other way to stop the other. He stopped for just a moment and focused as hard as he could to send his father into a wall before he was dashing ahead of the man and trying not to stumble as his head spun. Hamish glanced back at Khan and when the other started catching up on him he fired back with an invisible force that knocked the man back. Hamish saw a few of the crew jump out of their way as they ran before they were bursting into the engineering bay where Chekov was currently stationed. Hamish spun around and just tapped Khan with his palm but used what he could to send the man flying back.

"Stop this! I don't even know why you are so angry!" Hamish stumbled back, wiping at the blood that was dripping onto his chin. Hamish knew where Chekov would be, he had stopped by before heading to his room, he ran through the engineering bay, hearing a few shouts as he was chased and knocked a few people over with his blasts aimed at his father. Hamish rounded a corner, he could see Chekov right there, but suddenly Khan was right on his heels and he spun around to fast. He lashed out with a bit to much force and sent Khan into a whole system of pipe work. It wouldn't hurt Khan but it stunned Hamish. He fell to the ground, scrambled back away from his father, and then ran over to Chekov. His head was pounding and blood dripped all the way down his chin and onto his shirt.

Hamish grabbed onto Chekov with probably a little to much force and pulled him out of the spot he was in before trying to get the other to start heading for the exit with him. He knew Chekov was probably bruised from his grip but they needed to go, they needed to leave, and why was the ground suddenly much closer?

Jim was surprised into silence when he felt hands on him and thought that they were Spocks, because Spock would be the only one brazen enough to touch him like that, of course he should have known better when suddenly the hands that seemed to know his body turned out to be Sam who was on his bridge and talking about cup holders. Jim stared at the… he didn't know. He stared at Sam then glared at it and shook his head. "You are not supposed to be on my bridge." Jim was going to say something more but then he was being pinged again but this time to some rather… unpleasant news.

"I just saw two eugens run right by me captain. I am trying to figure out what's going on but I think Khan and Hamish are fighting, they were heading for engineering." Jim wanted to groan but he felt something in his stomach sink. Everyone sort of had an idea that Hamish and Chekov were getting frisky, they were not quite sure how Chekov survived that kind of thing but they knew they had sex, but apparently now Khan knew that was bad because Khan had already hurt the engineer for scaring John who knows what he will do with the information that the two were having sex?

Hamish was Khans only son, his precious child, and they had thought they had lost him so to have him back and all of a sudden he's having sex? Jim jumped up, cursing to himself, and commed down to engineering to see who had sight on what was going on. "They just ran through, Hamish is doing pretty good but the kid is on the ground, we had someone get John and he is on his way to try and temper the situation. Khan can't get close with Hamish there but something is wrong with the kid Jim."

Jim groaned and slid into the turbo lift with a heavy sigh.

Kyle kept a careful hand on Vans pulse points at all times to make sure that the other didn't panic or nothing went wrong but things got a little distracting as the other touched him. It was safe to say they had both reached the point of being "excited" and most of the time Kyle would have started panicking the moment he realized that Van was excited in any kind of way that wasn't so much normal. Kyle was a bit surprised though when the other stopped the search of his head and then touched his lips. Kyle chuckled a bit then nodded, still completely relaxed opposed to the usual anxiety he felt, and then as Van searched Kyle stopped him gently.

"You know… You can search with more than just your hands. Something don't react when they are just poked and prodded." Kyle smiled rather sweet and ran his lips against the others wrist to kind of give him a hint that maybe he should try searching with his mouth before giving up.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff