Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:54 pm
Rosie wouldn't be calming down anytime soon, and even as her sobs eventually did die down, she remains clinging to Sera, with her face down, whimpering and sniffling through her thoughts, occasionally whatever she was thinking about would cause her to tighten her grip on Sera, and start crying all over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:11 pm
Rosie was crying an awful lot, but it was perfectly understandable - Sera herself was even tempted to cry, especially with how much her best friend was crying, but did her best to refrain from doing so. That wasn't what Rosie needed right now. Instead, she continued to remain where she sat, her arms around her friend to offer silent emotional support until she felt at least a little better.

Anastasia attempted to help too, and scooted closer so she could lay her head in the blonde's lap.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Eventually, as Rosie didn't seem to be starting anymore long spells of sobbing she moved, placing her head into her hands and taking deep breaths to try and remain calm, leaning forward over her knees.
"I don't know what to do."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:31 pm
As Rosie moved away, Sera's arms fell away, though she raised her hand to her forehead as she exhaled a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. "I don't know what to do either," she admitted, leaning her elbows on her knees and laying her hand over her short arm, turning her green eyes to the blonde. "You guys went to the hospital, right? What'd the doctors say about it?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:37 pm
She nodded in reply to the question about being in the hospital, thinking about what the doctor had told them when they had found out what the problem was.
"That there isn't anything they can do." she said "They can't do anything about this."

Her hands fell to her knees, as some form of support as she tried to angle her posture up a little more.
"I know it will be okay... I know he'll be okay. Luke's been through so much, he'll be back... but Mieu..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:24 pm
"So basically... we just have to play the waiting game," Sera hazarded. That's what it sounded like, anyway. Just sit and wait for the amnesia to pass, and for him to remember everything again.

Rosie's words elicited a firm nod from the brunette as she agreed wholeheartedly, "Of course he'll be okay. He'll remember everything really quickly. I mean, why wouldn't he?" Obviously he would, and in all likelihood it'd just be a couple of days... Oh yeah; Mieu. "What did, uh... Where's Mieu now..?" She asked slowly, uncertain how to go about asking where the deceased Flareon now rested. It wasn't even remotely pleasant to think about.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 pm
"He's at the pokemon center." Rosie said sadly. "I'm going there tomorrow to see what options we have for a memorial. Since Luke had to be at the hospital they said they would keep him for a couple of days, till we could go in..."
Her fingers clasped together tightly, the thought of the task was daunting, and depressing, and she knew she had to hold it together as best she could.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:22 pm
At the pokemon center... She'd never really thought about what happened to pokemon once they'd died - such a morbid thought hadn't ever crossed her mind before, and why would it? It wasn't like any of her pokemon were in danger of dying at any point, they were always careful. Theft, possibly, as that had happened before, but death? Certainly not. "That's..." Quick, what to say to that, what to say... "That's nice of them?" Not the best choice, but it worked. "I'm not... really familiar with what all the options would be," she admitted after a moment or two, rather uncomfortable with the topic, "or what to do about anything.."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:20 pm
"Yeah... it is." Rosie agreed, grateful for the sympathetic approach they had taken with learning that the pokemon had died.
"I'm not really sure what they're going to offer either, but I guess they'll have some options to go over with me."
She took in a long breath, holding it for a couple of seconds before letting it back out, letting her eyes drift back over the room for, rubbing at an eye with the palm of her hand.
"I have to clean off Luke's sword too, since he's not here... Or it'll start rusting." she noted as well with an uneasy tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 pm
She could merely nod at Rosie's response, since it sounded like neither one of them really knew what to expect or how to prepare to deal with such a tragedy as this. Mention of cleaning his sword gave her pause, and she frowned thoughtfully. "Clean it..? Why, what did-- oh. Ohh, he used it to... oh." Oh, indeed. Sera spent a few uncomfortable moments trying to figure out a way to actually reply, and nearly gasped once she'd succeeded. "Oh! Oh, you don't have to," the brunette said suddenly, brightening a little now that she had hope of not seeming quite so unhelpful and ignorant, "Mordecai can clean it for you. He won't mind, he likes cleaning things and helping."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 pm
Rosie didn't give a verbal reply, but the nod that followed, confirming that yes... Luke had used his sword drew Rosie's face back down, more tears shaking her body.
He was gone, Mieu was really gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 pm
"Oh, no no, you can clean it if you really want to," she amended hurriedly, misunderstanding the reason for Rosie's renewed tears. "He doesn't have to clean it if, uh, you would rather do it.." Though why she would want to do it herself, the brunette had no earthly idea.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:16 pm
"I don't" Rosie said, shaking her head. "N no I'm sorry I just... Its so hard thinking that he's really gone... just yesterday morning, I was brushing him out to get him ready for the day... And he was being so cute, and sweet like he always is."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:23 pm
"Ohh, okay..." Well, now she felt even more dumb. Great. Wordlessly, she pulled the Metang's luxury ball out and released him into the room. His orders were brief and quiet, and with a soft hum of acknowledgement he hovered over to Luke's things, picked up the sword, then departed into the bathroom. The sound of running water could be heard a few moments later.

It really had been just a couple days since she'd last seen the Flareon - the one that was always by Luke's side - and now he was gone. It was... really hard to believe, honestly, and she fully expected the fire-type to jump onto the bed and curl up there at any moment, or walk in beside his trainer whenever Luke returned. Then again, she'd had a very similar reaction after her father died - she always expected him to walk into the room at any given time. It had been extremely difficult to get used to, and it was with a sinking feeling she realized this would probably be just as difficult. "Yeah," was all she said with a heavy sigh.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:57 pm
"Wait..." Rosie said, though it was with a great hesitance in her voice that didn't lend much power to her statement.
Either way, a hand was reached out toward the Metang to stop him from leaving with the sword.
"I fell like... I should really be doing that..." She didn't know why, and she didn't really want to, but it just didn't feel right, passing it on to someone else.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff