Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

Phoebe inhaled sharply, glancing down to his claws that he knew he could use to defend himself if he needed to. Yet, he couldn't. This was Dragon, this was someone he cared very deeply about. He wouldn't let himself die, no, but he wouldn't harm Dragon if he didn't have a choice. So he stood still, swallowing back his fear and waiting for the opportune moment. "Dragon," he murmured, gentle eyes on the monster.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Three feet.
Two feet.
One foot.
With the moonlight out of reach now, the darkness swallowed Dragon's form once again, making only his hungry teeth and deadly eyes glow. His white eyes didn't change once, either, be it with a flicker of memory or a change of color. He snarled viciously, baring his sharp teeth, and swung the bloody claw down at his next meal.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Despite his best efforts, Phoebe couldn't fight his instinct to live and moved from the claw, twisting around it and bearing his hand down hard towards the wrist. He tried to catch it and embed his claws into the wall, to trap the hand and leave the other open to grab. "Dragon! STOP!" he yelled, fighting and kicking, screaming as razors touched his skin and all the same, trying to not harm the boy.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:14 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Demonic white eyes followed Phoebe as he dodged him, but before his claws could follow they were forced into a wall. The beast tried to pull his claws out, but they were in deep. Giving a guttural growl, Dragon tried to swing his other claw, but Phoebe caught it too and burrowed the claws into the wall. Fury entered those hungry, white eyes, and it increased as his chins were kicked. Baring his sharp teeth, his only weapon now, the demon leaned over quickly in desperate attempt of biting Phoebe.
Yet through that bedlam, there was something happening. There was a light piercing that dark mind, albeit a thin one. It may not have looked as though he was being affected by Phoebe's pleas for him to return to normal, it was gradually affecting his mind. Just one more push, one more shout, and maybe that light would become blinding.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:40 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Seeing a flash of something different in those murderous eyes, Phoebe refused to give in, leaning back fast in a mad attempt to not get bitten. "Dragon, please," he pleaded. "This isn't you. DRAGON! WAKE UP!" he cried out as teeth grazed his shoulder, blood quickly pool at his shoulder. It hurt, just like everywhere else he'd gotten hurt, but Phoebe wouldn't let his mind dwell. He needed to get Dragon out of this, and he needed to do it NOW.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Like a feral dog, Dragon snapped his jaws at Phoebe, eager to take a bite out of him. After several missed attacks, he finally succeeded in capturing the host's shoulder. Sharp teeth dug into the soft skin and his tongue rapidly licked at the blood gushing from the wound. He continued to bite down until he heard Phoebe shout out his name and yell for him to wake up. Instantly the beast froze. White eyes widened and stared out into space. Then, suddenly, the white irises leaked out and banished the darkness that had covered the scleras. As his eyes returned to their normal, healthy shine and the whites drained away, golden irises were unveiled and were already in the process of changing colors. The sharp teeth that burrowed into Phoebe's shoulder began to loosen up until they were completely out.
Eyes half-lidded as if someone who had just woken up, Dragon swayed a little until he realized there was someone in front of him. Groggily blinking, the young man leaned away so that he could see Phoebe's face. "Phoebe?" he mumbled sleepily, rubbing the drowsiness out of his eye with a bloody, but not clawed, hand. "What are you doing...?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe was silent as he bowed his head, closing his eyes and willing his adrenaline to rush once more and take the place of the pain he now felt filling his body. His shoulder throbbed as it gushed blood, seeping through his shirt and dripping down to his chest. He winced as Dragon spoke drowsily, gulping down the agony enough to look up with slightly glazed eyes and attempt a smile. "I j-just... just want you know... I don't blame you for anything, Dragon," the host managed to say before leaning forward, resting his head on then younger male's shoulder, his own hurting so much, he didn't know how he hadn't passed out from the pain yet.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Huh?" Dragon furrowed his eyebrows, trying to make sense of what the host was talking about. Suddenly, Phoebe leaned against him, making the surprised younger male blush. "Ph-Phoebe?" he stammered, hands catching the man. It wasn't until the man rested his head on Dragon's shoulder that he noticed the bleeding wound. His grass green eyes widened in pure shock and a look of horror crossed his face. "Phoebe?!" he gasped as his knees nearly buckled from the shock. "Phoebe! What happened?!" he practically yelled, his voice cracking. He frantically looked around, guided only by the moonlight to see an even bloodier body beneath the window. The young man whimpered in fear and, as his strong arms held the other cursed male, ran as fast as he could down the dark hallways. "Help!" he cried out. "Someone! Please!" He wouldn't stop pleading for help until one of the staff would react, not even if his voice left him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

A half-asleep Benson opened his door, rubbing his left eye and still in his rumpled pajamas. He looked around, spying a lump carrying an invisible one. Hastily putting on his glasses, the man gasped at the sight of he blood, then rushed over. "My room, set him on the bed!" he ordered breathlessly, leading Dragon into his bedroom and gesturing to the twin bed he'd just been fast asleep in. "What happened?" he demanded, snatching a knife from his bedside table and handing it to Dragon and not telling how he knew that it was Phoebe that was bleeding.
"I-I'm fine," insisted Phoebe, reaching up one hand to touch the younger male's cheek. "Don't wo-worry about me."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon hastily followed Benson, holding Phoebe bridal-style and caressing the head to his chest, silently apologizing for subjecting the man to listening to his rapid heartbeat. He was so confused and scared. The one person that was kind to him, that made him feel special, that made his heart flutter, and he was bleeding to death in his arms. How did it even happen?! How did Dragon wake up standing? Why was there blood on him, too? Did he black out?
Pushing away those thoughts, the young man set Phoebe down on the bed and listened to the butler's words. "I-I don't know!" came a panicked response. "I-I just woke up a-and-" He was cut off by Phoebe's weak assurance, and the young man felt tears cloud his starlight eyes. "J-Just tell me what to do!" he begged Benson while gripping the knife, ready to perform surgery if he had to.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:07 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Just cut his shirt open and press down a towel to the wound," was what Benson said, a white towel in his hands. It was unknown how he'd summoned it, but right then, it didn't matter. All that mattered, it seemed, was Phoebe and his rapidly depleting life.
Or was it really?
The man tried to sit up, wobbling but sure of himself. "Dragon, please stop," he said, exhaustion starting to overcome him.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nodding, Dragon looked down and reached for Phoebe's shirt, but the man sat up by then. "No, Phoebe, you need to lie down." he pleaded and set a hand on his good shoulder, gently trying to push him back down. "Please, we've got to stop the bleeding!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:39 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe, too weak to really fight back, fell back to the mattress with a flop, wincing and still trying to stop Dragon. He had his hand on the demon's, feebly attempting to push it away. "I-I'm fine," he continued to insist. "Little blood loss n-never killed a-anyone. Dragon... Stop worrying about me." He kept his gaze on Dragon, although he now addressed the old butler. "Benson, care for our guest's wounds." He had managed to string together a sentence without stuttering, although the pain never once faltered. The bleeding, however, was slowly beginning to stop itself, so maybe Phoebe had a good reason to demand attention be brought to Dragon instead.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"B-But it's not a little! It's-!" Dragon stopped as he noticed the wound stop bleeding. He wasn't good with medicine or anything medical, but even he knew that a wound as deep as the one on Phoebe's shoulder should still be bleeding. Dumbfounded by this, the young man looked at Phoebe's face to make sure he was still alive then at the butler. "H-He stopped bleeding." he stammered. "What do I do? D-Do I still cover his wound?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:30 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Benson was silent, then tried to speak. Unfortunately, Phoebe beat him to it.
"Damn it, Benson, if you don't care for Dragon this instant, I'll have your tails for this!" Phoebe lost his temper, unlike his usual calm self, and with a grunt and a grimace, he sat himself completely up and swung his legs over the bed, head bowed and shoulders slumped as he was till in thought. Benson finally came to his senses and started to look over Dragon, and was finished by the time Phoebe finally stood. The man stood to his full height, starting towards the door. "Come," he ordered in his deep voice, the command clearly directed at Dragon.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items