Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Room D to Room B- Tambrey

She nodded instantly thinking of paul. Her smallest was Boo. Boo was a ghost! She glanced to Tambrey thinking about that and then put it aside... they werent excavating. She frowned. "Looks like who ever wrote this didnt think it was such a good thing." She cringed though. "Alright lets go see..." She motioned to brimstone. She headed back to the donuts room. She glanced toward the room Aulus was going into and glanced to Tambrey. Quietly... so quietly she spoke. "If you are up for it... I think Au-Agent Aulus could use a friend in there..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:02 pm
Aulus/Tama

Within the room marked as the security hub was a collection of wall-mounted monitors, most of them cracked or shattered. A large, central computer stood below them, one of its front panels wide open to reveal that several components vital to the machine's function had been removed. At one end of the room were a pair of doors: one at the end of a relatively short hallway, plain and white, and the other a gray metal with each of its edges sealed shut with duct tape. Taped upon the latter door was a sheet of a paper bearing a message written with a thick black marker: DO NOT OPEN. Neither of the rooms were otherwise descriptively marked. A suspiciously unpleasant odor lingered stagnantly in the air.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:07 pm
(Room H)

Faleen would only need a port on the computer to her Porygon in, she did however, need power. and that she already knew wouldn't work.

"Team Nommy." She repeated as Aulus' voice spoke through the dex, she could help but grin a little, though a bit puzzled "I don't even call him that."

"Training...?" Faleen mused allowed, furrowing her brow as Lex read off the message. "Hn, alright."
shifting the keys in her fingers Faleen glanced over at Hayes as he spoke tilting her head lightly and holding the keys up. "These were sitting on the tower. might hold onto them." She said, closing her hand around them.
"So- what do you think the chances are that this room will have anything untouched in it.
"she asked, gesturing to the Records room.

It wasn't likley, but she made her way over to try the door anyway

(Room H to Room I)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:10 pm
Faleen, Lex, Hayes

Faleen would find the door to the records room locked.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:10 pm
Room B - Kailee

Out of the medical area, and back into the room where the net trap had been, Tambrey was somewhat startled by Kailee's words, though her frown afterward was soft.
"Hm. That obvious? He won't like that, but you're right. We should join them in there," she hesitated to read the sign and took a breath before moving toward the door.
"I'll be fine." She promised the grunt, but was, perhaps, more reassuring herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:11 pm
(Room H)

... okay, well, she should at least try the keys she found before she had one of her pokemon break down the door.  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 pm
(Room H )

"Team Nommy?" Lex question and eyed the tower, wondering if they could take it with them, and decided to merely note it as important, grab if they had time when they left. "Unlikely, but you might need keys for it." He said, coming to look at the door. "Or a very heavy built pokemon to break it down."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 pm
[Room E, trying to open do not open door. Comms to all units. Oh Gods why.]

Aulus took up position on the wall, motioning Char and Tortie to keep back out of the way too. "Yeah, well, that's because I am," he replied to Tama, seeing no point in pretending otherwise right now. "Spent a month on this ship being... questioned. Detention doesn't exactly bring back good memories but... but I didn't think we were on this floor. It might be something different."

Breathe in, breathe out.

"If there's anything alive in there wearing Galactic colours I'm going to make it eat its own teeth," Aulus hissed as he tried to push the door open. The threat to unseen, probably far away foes didn't make him feel any better.

The door opened.

Aulus swung his flashlight around like before, and like before he stepped inside.

Plain. White. Halls.

He felt sicker now than when he'd been nearly nose to nose with the corpse.

Tortie stepped closer, brushed lightly against her trainer's hip and let out a low growl. If there were enemies in here that threatened her friend she was going to eat them!

Knotting his fingers in Tortie's mane Aulus approached the door marked DO NOT OPEN, because what else did you do with that kind of door? Also the stink was a lot less horrifying to him than that hallway. He raised his dex to his lips again, licked his lips, tried to keep his hand steady. "Uh... so, hi teams, sorry Faleen but I do.... I have a bad feeling about this door that I am going to open. It smells bad and says 'Do not open'. Tama, pokemon, keep back and if anything jumps out I'd seriously appreciate it if you stopped it from killing me. Kay?"

Putting his dex back in its pocket on his thigh Aulus moved forward and pulled back the tape before trying to open the ominous door.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:14 pm
Faleen, Lex, Hayes

Luckily for Faleen (and the door), one of the small number of keys on the ring indeed turned the lock and opened the door, and the room beyond was just as dim and musty as the rest of the place. A pair of computers, the monitor screens frosted with dust, sat upon a table to one side, and beside said table was an innocuous printer/copier. A few boxes containing printing paper and empty binders were piled up in a corner. Most of the walls were comprised of bookshelves loaded with plain black binders, each bearing a label upon which was written a date, a location, and a name.

Beside the computers lay one such binder, the table sprawled with an assortment of papers that were presumably in the process of being assembled into a proper file, though the clerk had obviously disappeared a long time ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:17 pm
[Room E: Aulus]

He listened as Aulus explained that he was in this ship before being questioned by the Galactics. "Wow... that's... that's rough." Was all his said as he sidled against the door frame as he went to open it.

Once it was opened, and Aulus gave the all clear, he stepped in and swung his flashlight around.

Do not enter... gee, if that isn't foreboding. He thought and though he thought it would be a better idea to check the other door first, he kept a safe distance, but still remained close enough in case something did jump out.

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:17 pm
Aulus and Co.

As Aulus disregarded the warning on the door and advanced, the Rockets would be greeted with the stench of rot. It appeared that Galactic's brig had become storage for the deceased; the cells that were intended for prisoners were instead piled with the bodies of both humans and pokemon, some poorly covered with tarps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:22 pm
Room B- Room E- Tambrey

Kailee shrugged. "Maybe... Just... dont tell him i saw it... He wont like it... But if you are just being a good friend... then its all peachy... " She nodded. She walked next to Tambrey her flashlight on the ground looking for more traps. She nodded looking concerned. Following to the door and then looking in she took a breath and coughed. It smelled terrible. She didnt like that one bit. She got to see the man moving to open the door that was apparently labeled do not open. She blinked. Of course that was his first choice. "Hey we are here to help you look." She said it right on the end of his dex call. Because being all casual wasn't suspicious right. Brimstone snorted obviously there to back him up if he needed it.

EDITS:

Kailee Gagged as the room opened up. "Oh... Im... Im gonna be... " She covered her nose and mouth with a hand closing her eyes. She wasnt ready for that.

caffeinecraving

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:29 pm
Room B - Room E; Kailee, Aulus, Tama

"No problem, I can assure you I won't mention it." Tam' actually managed a smile, before gritting her teeth and stepping into the room...
Oh Arceus, it smelled like something died in here...

And then Aulus was opening a door.
"Frell..." Tambrey breathed out, eyes wide as she approached and caught the smell, and sight of the room beyond...
Many things were dead here...
She managed to hold onto her lunch, this, apparently, not being the first time she'd encountered death... though she was rather shocked by the amount of bodies that had to be in there.
In the detention cells...
Left to rot.
Okay, that felt a little more uncomfortable...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:31 pm
(Room I)

OKay, so this room looked mostly untouched, Faleen was surprised to see that.
"ah- these have monitors." Faleen noted on the computers,

As she stepped over she looked down at the binder that was open on the desk.  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:32 pm
[Room H - pocketing hard drive]

There was a message from Kurt.

Hayes looked down at it and tapped out a few sentences, glancing up when Faleen spoke.

"Heh," he chuckled, though there was little humor in it. "I'm not feeling very lucky." As Faleen made an attempt on the door, he turned to the computer tower. Passing a gloved hand over the case, he located the little studs that held the cover on and unscrewed them one by one, then shone his flashlight inside. Power supply, fan, RAM.. hard drive.

Setting 'dex and flashlight down, the Rocket gently worked the hard drive free of its fittings and blew some dust off its surface. Alphard sneezed.

"Switch, go help her out if she needs power," he replied a little absently when Faleen said something about monitors. The Pikachu gave him a look, then wandered into the records room and announced his presence to the agent with a "chuu."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff