Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Favourite Chinese TV Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ENG or CHIN TV series?
English
24%
 24%  [ 9 ]
Chinese
75%
 75%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 37

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:01 pm
I use to watch alot of those really long movies with like 20 30 40 chapters... i don't think i've really finished any of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:30 pm
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan

Yeah you're right! I hate her even more evil ! I JUST saw that ep last night! Poor Michelle! And I bet Ella's gonna find out about her having to do community service and why she's doing it and use it against Michelle.! Well that's just a guess neutral

Ella is such a b***h. stare Even though she's pretty. mrgreen

Lol, that's true, she's very pretty 3nodding I noticed she was also on that other show The Last Breakthrough, right? I don't watch it,but I saw the theme song part when I was taping it for my mom. 3nodding Yah, she's soo.. coniving!! cry poor Patrick...

Yeah, she was on it. And I know! I liked Patrick, ******** Ella got him quit the job and admit he was GAY! evil

Yeah evil stressed erghh!! And last night's ep I saw, she was being soo mean to Michelle.. but she did have to cancel her show, that was kinda sad sad

Yeah, but Ella deserved it. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:41 pm
what show is this?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:42 pm
yalie5
what show is this?

Dream of Colors. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:48 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
what show is this?

oh... never heard of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:49 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
what show is this?

oh... never heard of it.

Oh, its a TVB drama show, do you watch TVB dramas?  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:56 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
what show is this?

oh... never heard of it.

not much.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:57 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
what show is this?

oh... never heard of it.

not much.

Oh, I see, I see. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:03 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
what show is this?

oh... never heard of it.

not much.

Oh, I see, I see. 3nodding
yup yup 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:32 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan

Yeah you're right! I hate her even more evil ! I JUST saw that ep last night! Poor Michelle! And I bet Ella's gonna find out about her having to do community service and why she's doing it and use it against Michelle.! Well that's just a guess neutral

Ella is such a b***h. stare Even though she's pretty. mrgreen

Lol, that's true, she's very pretty 3nodding I noticed she was also on that other show The Last Breakthrough, right? I don't watch it,but I saw the theme song part when I was taping it for my mom. 3nodding Yah, she's soo.. coniving!! cry poor Patrick...

Yeah, she was on it. And I know! I liked Patrick, ******** Ella got him quit the job and admit he was GAY! evil

Yeah evil stressed erghh!! And last night's ep I saw, she was being soo mean to Michelle.. but she did have to cancel her show, that was kinda sad sad

mmm.. yeah sweatdrop 3nodding lol, it's just so many bad things keep happeneing to her.. and she has that terrible bitchy sister in law.. eugh.. she's annoying.. evil  

hip2b^2

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:37 pm
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan

mmm.. yeah sweatdrop 3nodding lol, it's just so many bad things keep happeneing to her.. and she has that terrible bitchy sister in law.. eugh.. she's annoying.. evil

Aiya! Nick Yau quit. Stupid Mario, and Ella made Michelle cry..omg both of them are so evil. evil  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:03 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan

Aiya! Nick Yau quit. Stupid Mario, and Ella made Michelle cry..omg both of them are so evil. evil

Oi! Oi!! Ella's sucha brat!! !@#$!@!!%&* evil scream Ella's just.. erhh! I'm MAD!! evil  

hip2b^2

Fubster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:05 pm
Currently I'm watching Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion. It's cool!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:06 pm
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan

Oi! Oi!! Ella's sucha brat!! !@#$!@!!%&* evil scream Ella's just.. erhh! I'm MAD!! evil

Ha! I feel better now.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:34 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan

Ha! I feel better now.

Muhahaahaha!! Ella finally got what she deserves! YES YES YES!! twisted And, yeesh.. Mario's sucha jack a**! Blehhh!! Yes everyone got what they deserved.. I feel better now also 3nodding  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff