Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Class: Taijutsu | Bloodline: Namida | Clan: Jiongu | Village: Kumogakure | Rank: Raikage

Speed: 10 | Strength: 12
Chakra Pool: 405/405

xxxxxKurozawa was amused as she watched the iron filaments roam about the room before being drawn towards Kya. She never was good at hiding her real feelings and Kurozawa could tell that she was feeling stressed as soon the sparks began to spring from her. Kya slowly sank into her chair and settled her gaze on Kurozawa who met her eyes with a look of understanding. Before long Kya began to speak, and Kurozawa listened intently to what her sister had to say. When she mentioned Kaiser however Kurozawa stiffened a bit. She preferred not to think about that man. The history with him was long and painful one, but she knew that Kya needed to talk about this. So she held any comments that would've ended the discussion prematurely. She merely listened as her sister spoke of him and the gift that she had recently received from Elizabeth. Kurozawa merely opened her hands and waited as the blade floated into her grasp. It was definitely Liz's handiwork. She had a certain style that always made her craft-works stand apart from others.

As Kya continued she could see the pain in her eyes before they found more interest in the floor, as she spoke of her special someone and what had come to pass. How she felt that Kaiser was still controlling her life. "I'm glad that we got to see each other as well" Kurozawa said as Kya expressed her happiness. "I do admit that running a village isn't exactly what I thought I'd be doing in Kumogakure, but I'm not upset at the outcome either. I think that I can still protect my village and everyone in it to the best of my abilities. And that's all I ever wanted anyway. But Kaisen... he's more of a pain in the a** than you'd think." She said in jest to Kya's comment. "But he does have good intentions, even if he may not always choose the best method to express them." Kurozawa finished with a grimace. Kaisen was definitely a good friend but that didn't mean she couldn't use a break from him every now and again. Hanging around with him was one thing, but when it came to village business he could be a bit unbearable, though it didn't get under her skin as much as it would another person. Kurozawa liked to think she knew him a bit better than most.

xxx

This Shinobi:
Passives:
• Ninjutsu Negation
By expending chakra one rank below the power of the technique cast by the opponent, the user of this passive ability can negate a Ninjutsu attack used by their enemy. This passive cannot be used to negate Genjutsu or sealing techniques. This value can be lowered like a technique, meaning that it's possible to spend less chakra to negate an opponent's technique.
• Chakra-Enhanced Combat
By expending C-ranked chakra while performing an action, one can increase the force behind the movement. For example, a chakra-enhanced punch has more power for that one movement (+1 strength), or a sudden burst of speed can become even faster (+1 Speed). This boost extends past the cap, but each individual movement costs C-ranked chakra.
• Kami-Touzoku no Jutsu
This is the jutsu that renders the user able to rip the heart out of a dying or recently deceased person and integrate it. Once integrated, a mask forms on their body as a container for the manifestation. The mask is made of unknown material and while it offers some protection for the heart, it can be pierced by common metals such as steel.
• Active Regeneration
Small wounds and cuts that do not fully sever a body part mend themselves as tendrils writhe underneath the skin to seal it up and sew it together.
• Tendril Manipulation
The Jiongu may freely manipulate their tendrils to an extent of their rank. The tendrils are--however--rankless, and are thusly defeated by mostly any technique. Their speed and strength are -1 from the user's stats.

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurozawa's body language told the kage everything she needed to know about the topic of their father. Talking about it had done leagues to help her, and simply being in her younger sister's presence had made things all the better. Being a village leader takes a lot of adjusting. Sitting in an office all day is stupidly boring. But it's the best place for someone like me, you or Elizabeth. She called the blade back as she began to speak on her feelings of Kaisen. Yes, well having him is better than having someone less able to lead. Like Kisuke for example. But on the note of our Shogunate, mine has a ways to go before he'll be on Kaisen's level; either on strength or irritation. He has some growing to do. She appeared to be less discontent with Arekkusu than Kurozawa seemed to be, even in a joking manner. Well I hate to cut our reunion short, but there is the matter of Testial's body to attend to, and then I have some hunting to do. She moved around the desk to hug Kurozawa, and would walk her to the door, closing it behind the pair and telling her secretary to take messages for her.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Class: Taijutsu | Bloodline: Namida | Clan: Jiongu | Village: Kumogakure | Rank: Raikage

Speed: 10 | Strength: 12
Chakra Pool: 405/405

xxxxxAs Kya ushered her toward the door Kurozawa could tell that her sister had a lot ahead of her. But the same went for Kurozawa. She left Kya with 1 last hug before heading toward the exit of Kusagakure.

[Exit]

xxx

This Shinobi:
Passives:
• Ninjutsu Negation
By expending chakra one rank below the power of the technique cast by the opponent, the user of this passive ability can negate a Ninjutsu attack used by their enemy. This passive cannot be used to negate Genjutsu or sealing techniques. This value can be lowered like a technique, meaning that it's possible to spend less chakra to negate an opponent's technique.
• Chakra-Enhanced Combat
By expending C-ranked chakra while performing an action, one can increase the force behind the movement. For example, a chakra-enhanced punch has more power for that one movement (+1 strength), or a sudden burst of speed can become even faster (+1 Speed). This boost extends past the cap, but each individual movement costs C-ranked chakra.
• Kami-Touzoku no Jutsu
This is the jutsu that renders the user able to rip the heart out of a dying or recently deceased person and integrate it. Once integrated, a mask forms on their body as a container for the manifestation. The mask is made of unknown material and while it offers some protection for the heart, it can be pierced by common metals such as steel.
• Active Regeneration
Small wounds and cuts that do not fully sever a body part mend themselves as tendrils writhe underneath the skin to seal it up and sew it together.
• Tendril Manipulation
The Jiongu may freely manipulate their tendrils to an extent of their rank. The tendrils are--however--rankless, and are thusly defeated by mostly any technique. Their speed and strength are -1 from the user's stats.

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:25 pm
User Image

User Image
Entering the building Kurai wrapped the sack a couple of time so the blood wouldn't drip out of it. Luckily the extra sacks did just that and she was told to bring the head here to collect her money. She stood in front of the desk of the secretary. Waited to have her turn like a respectful individual would do. Then when it was her turn she presented the bounty note for one hundred thousand ryo and as well as the tied up sack on the desk. She waited for the secretary to confirm the kill and hand over a bank note for the hundred thousand. She had no idea what she was going to do with that much money but she'd figure it out.

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 125/125][Strength: 4]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:43 pm

The Monster of the Mist

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami walks into the large building without his mask and cloak which are back it his hidden lab. His face, still half wrapped with one side showing and the other under bandages. Both his hands up to his elbo's were also wrapped. He walked in. He would walk into the Kusakage's office were he would set down a file onto her desk, That file contained secret info for a research experiment that could be done for the village. It also contained way's to help keep the village safe from intruder's. He would then grab it and slide it into a cabinet for only the Kusa Kage to see. He would walk out and walk into the area where bounty places would be and two different lines, One to pick up Bounty Poster's, And one to drop off the target's. He was the first one in the pick up line. He turned to look at the drop off line to see a familiar face. The woman dropped off the updated Bounty poster's. There were about 6 that he had. He then took them and placed them in his small bag on his back were he held his tool's. Stepping into the middle isle were he stood next to Kira. "I wish to speak with you, Meet me at the tree of life." he said as he exited from the area. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:36 pm
The Monster of the Mist

((One time Secretary. Fighting in the Kusakage office will not be tolerated obviously))

"Hello, i have your reward right here," Said a powerful looking Shinobi that seemed more like a bruiser than a secretary for the Kusakage. He hefted a large sack of Ryo onto the desk, pushing it towards the girl. "Just leave the body here, we will see to it" If you need any help, just ask for it, wouldn't want you to get robbed on the way to the bank.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image
Kira collected her ryo only to see a boy standing in front of her. When she tried to move around him she was stopped by him. Moving into her way she gritted her teeth as this was as high up on her list of bullshit as the existence of unicorns. Once the boy asked to speak with her she looked at him confused. He could talk right there couldn't he? Or did this boy think her idiotic enough to actually follow him into a trap? Rolling her eyes at the boy she side stepped him and left with her bank note. [exit]

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 125/125][Strength: 4]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kya wandered back in, slowly as she took in her surroundings. Her new eye needed breaking in still, and she was still a bit off balance as far as that went. She sat down and propped up her feet, seeing the chakra systems of every being in her view with that right eye she was born with closed.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:09 am
Paradox the Infinite

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Before walking into the building, He summoned a shadow clone and left. The fake one entered the building acting as if he was the real one. Entering the room, Yami's appearance changed since the last time the kusakage was here. The two scythe's he's working on rested in the small carrier along his waist as he sat down in a chair. He decided to do the funniest action and stare at the kusakage for about 60 seconds. Once she gave her response he decided to speak. "Hello lady kusa, How have you been?"
I don't Owe you anything
The names Yami Don't Forget It.
Testial...Father...Mother.... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 6(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points190

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:40 am
Chaos_wolf12

Kya, with her all seeing EMS stalked wide open, knew he was coming just as soon as he did, and was aware that what she was looking at was a clone. As he sat and stared for sixty seconds she would barely notice the passing of seconds, for she was examining the complex chakra network that made up his body, even if it was a fake one. When he spoke she shook her head as if coming out of a very intense day dream, shutting her left eye and allowing her hair to fall over it. Oh, hello Yami. I have been well, actually. How about you?

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:09 pm
Paradox the Infinite

User ImageUser Image
Yami
"I've been doing alright. Well my fathers gone now so I have no reason to be merciful towards any enemy now so yeah. What I came here for is to talk to you." He said as he stood up. "I feel as if I have surpassed my fellow chuunin to the point were I can work as a higher ranked ninja like an anbu of sorts. If I am allowed I can prove it to you if you wish lady kya." he said as he bowed to show respect to his kage.
I don't Owe you anything
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 6(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points190

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:45 pm

User Image

Armand entered the office, giving a wave to the secretary who had been enjoying a long break from his antics. After asking if Lady Kya was in, she pointed him in the right direction. If Viv was following, he'd motion for her to keep up. Kya was known to be liking of respect, so Armand would watch his usual door-kicking antics and try and save them for another time.

Approaching to main office, it was apparent the door was wide open and Yami was standing in the room as well. "Great." He thought, more shenanigans to weave around. Seeing as they were probably still registered as a team, he had no problem waiting to be addressed. With a knock on the door frame, Armand spoke up. "Knock knock~" He sang out and entered in a small ways. "We'll be quick about it. Vivian had suggested that she and I try to apply for any open positions with Kusagakure's ANBU division. Are there any openings? I know Viv would be a good support to any team~" It was still a light-hearted tone he kept, but he tried to make the asking of it serious. Or at least, the pitching of Vivian's skills. Why Yami was there, it didn't matter to them at the moment.

(Chakra): 135/135 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:06 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:120
Speed: Six
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description:

User ImageViv was close behind, shadowing Armand's steps. Once she approached the door with the brick wall--Armand--, shrouding her tiny stature, she noticed the familiar darkness hanging in the air. Before she saw him, she already knew that Yami was present. Awkward. Vivian's social awkward meter skyrocketed; a simple wave was given as a peace offering to Yami. The girl did it slightly, Armand wouldn't notice though. The young lady smiled at the great things Armand mentioned about her. All things from his was appreciated. For a short moment she had forgotten why they were here in the first place. What the hell was going on?
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:45 am
thefire158

lotosaki

Paradox the Infinite

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
After a chain of weird events Yami entered the room with his eyes wrapped so that no one could see them. The clone replayed the message before disappearing. Confused, He saw his former friends. Vivian made him feel some joy. Armand gave no joy. Thoughts began to pop up. But if lady Kya approved to such notion, He'd want them to pair with yami. They made a great build but it was broken before. He wished for It not to happen again. As he his raised his hands he placed them next to each eye before rubbing around to the back. He untied the blind fold he could see threw. His eyes were different. They recognizable, by lady kya but not by the others, his eyes were closed as he lifted his head towards lady kya. "I...I....." His eye lids shot open as he was looking dead at the kusakage with his new eye's. "This is really Important to all to us. As the group of chuunin who surpassed there fellow ranked peers, We actually have a chance." It was unbelievable. He was actually vouching for the two who had just disowned him from there group. The same people who ganged up on.......He couldn't stop, Nor did he want to. With his abilities he could help the village far surpass that of others. Armands Abilities would be useful in defensive positions. Vivians Intelligence would help in planning whether its against other villages, or just plain planning.
I don't Owe you anything
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 7(+3/-1) / Strength: 7(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points200

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:27 pm
lotosaki
Chaos_wolf12

As the hail of people came in, Kya again foundherself being drowned in the things she was picking up. Everything from chakra levels to their micro-eye movements were being picked up and relayed to her mind. If the group thought she seemed distant, they would be correct. Kya wasn't all there at that moment. She closed her mouth as Yami opened his eyes, but was a little more than unmoved by what she saw. The times were crazy, but Kya wasn't one to be so easily surprised. Not with the ability to, nearly at will, creat explosions in with mind. Well. I must say this request is one I refuse to make lightly. You all believe you have surpassed your peers huh? Well let us see how far exactly you have gone. Meet me in the country side. As she said this she began focusing on her new eye's first ability, one both Testial and Hades would have loved having. By the last sentence she would have simply sphagettified into a hole that would disappear, much like a singularity.

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff