Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:30 pm
lotosaki

G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin's head leaned back to where the girl was standing. "By what I said I'm guessing I struck a nerve. You're very... concerned what people say about you ?" Gin smiled at how she flustered the girl. "What's your name ?"

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:48 pm
Rockgirl809
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra: 120/120
Speed: Five
Strength: Four
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:

User ImageWhoa. A long stare was gifted towards Gin as she realized something odd."When did I start caring about what people said...", she thought for moments before dispelling the fact. In another moment an answer would be offered,"Vivian. Call me Viv though. You?", the normal Viv set in. Insecurity flushed her face as she turned away from Gin to shelter the expression. Lawd, every second speaking with this lady made her more uncomfortable.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:51 pm

User Image

Armand arrived at the grounds, hoping to either meet some more people or find Vivian. Lo and behold, he was lucky and seemed to have found both of those. The cafe wasn't terribly exciting. The two seemed to be rather heated...or at least Vivian seemed that way.

He also wondered where Yami went off to. If he was in the village, he'd probably be following Viv around. His attraction to her was so obvious that it made it hard to keep things professional with all of them. He approached them, spinning on his heels at points or swaying a bit. "Heya Viv~" He gave a slight wave and smile while leaning in. "Who's your new friend?~"

(Chakra): 70/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    passive healing water
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 pm
lotosaki

thefire158

User Image

Gin gave a slight evil grin as she basked in the awkwardness of the girl. She took comfort in it. The moment she began is the same moment it ended when someone else walked in. Gin's neck went straight as the fellow boy was near. Her eyes stared at him.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Rockgirl809

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 pm
Rockgirl809
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageViv's flustered features melted away as Armand's presence lit the grounds. There couldn't have been a more perfect time for him to arrive! Then that feeling came again; the whole dropping of the heart. She remembered Yami and what he had told her. If she was going to tell Armand, now would definitely be the time. Feeling guilty for a moment she hoped Yami was safe and sound."I don't know her name, I asked her and she ignored me...", Vivian crossed her arms to her chest and waited for Gin to explain herself. The evil grin Gin held made her feel uneasy, this girl was mean. Mean as hell in fact.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 pm
lotosaki

User Image

Gin kept her grin to the fact that she never told Viv her name. She took notice on her comfortable she became in a snap once the guy showed up. She also notice Viv waiting to hear her name. She decided to finally reply, "Gin.."

(OOC: imma be out for about 20mins)

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Rockgirl809

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:34 pm

thefire158

lotosaki

Rockgirl809

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
After a few weaves of hand sign's Kurai entered the area in a wisp of electricity. Yami sat over his shoulder unconscious. Kurai stood and watched over Yami's teammates while they conversed. He then spoke words to yami who seemed awake for a few more seconds. "When you get stronger then come find me, you and your brother." he said as he jumped down, His hair blew in the air as he landed crouched down with yami over his shoulder. Sitting him down, he stood up and looked at the others. Sitting around he might find there reactions hilarious. ((Click voice, Thats how he talks...Exactly voice not hades incarnate.))
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:47 pm
lotosaki
Chaos_wolf12

User Image

Gin's tendrils wiggled out a bit and went back in her arm. Gin got frustrated that more and more people decided to show up around her. She was good at concealing emotions, so she only had a cold face and attitude. She noticed a new comer and tilted her head a bit.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Rockgirl809

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:52 pm
thefire158

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 pm

User Image

Armand looked at the group and kinda raised his hands up in a shrugging motion. He gave a slight bow to Gin and continued his sunny expression. "Armand~". Her expression was a bit off, like she was uncomfortable with all the intrusions. He was just happy to pull some of the stress from Vivian. When people got close enough to Armand, he tended to have that effect.

Oh great, more people. Kurai showed up and dropped Armand's teammate on the ground. He had absolutely no idea what this was about and apparently forgot that he had seen this man barely a half hour ago. Armand leaned over to Vivian and whispered, still audibly, in her ear and pointed towards Kurai. "Who's this douchebag~?"

(Chakra): 70/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    passive healing water
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:13 pm
lotosaki

User Image

Gin noticed the boy now toward her. Her bright red eyes followed his every move. She looked away paying a tad bit of attention to the guy that suddenly appeared.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:13 pm
Rockgirl809
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageVivian's muscles tensed for a long while; a premonition of an upcoming movement. The moment Kurai's body appeared carrying the familiar shinobi, thoughts exploded into her head. She wondered if Yami was still living, if he wasn't, this character would meet sudden death. Guilt. The emotion that rang true within her psyche, Armand should have been notified much earlier. Armand had the tendency to displace his humor, especially time when humor wasn't to be used. "I-I have no idea. He's got Yami. Get ready...", Viv seemed to bend her knees ever so slightly totally prepared to lance forward.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:47 pm

thefire158

lotosaki

Rockgirl809

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Turning his back on them he looked at Yami. He then turned around smirking. But the smirk was unnoticable by the wrappings. "Oh go ahead, fight me, but be warned, no mercy will be shown." he said as he gave them a dark look, He spoke in a deep voice, that could send chills down a lower ninja spine.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:01 pm
lotosaki
Chaos_wolf12

User Image

She looked at the man that suddenly appeared. She licked her lips and gave an evil grin as tendrils slowly spewed out from her forearm. She thought about how much hate was in this man and she craved it even more. This was not her battle to fight but she licked her lips again to the bloodshed that might occur before her very eyes.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Rockgirl809

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:19 pm

thefire158

lotosaki

Rockgirl809

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Laughing he looked at the young girl. "Looks like we've got a taker." he said as his eyes began rotating into 3 tomoe's revealing the sharingan. With this he can watch each of there movements. "Show me what you've got." he said as he stared at the young girl. ((Hey you know you need the Yamikonton bloodline, as well as S rank to do that.)) He began walking towards her. "Lets begin, class is in session." He said as he darted off towards her, being as his speed is 3 notches above her's he would move at increadible speeds. "Earth style: Ground shock waves" He pushed his hands into the ground hard and the ground begins shaking violently. In this situation the opponent would either be sent flying or lose there footing.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice. Rikujou Shougekiha no jutsu (Earth Release- Ground shockwave technique) Description- This technique unleashes larger amounts of chakra into the ground to cause a more violent shaking to be sent in the form of a shockwave towards an opponent. The force of the shockwave is enough to knock a few opponents down and send them flying. However, due to the wave movements seen on the ground, most shinobis can dodge this by simply jumping up. Yet, it is still a useful technique to alter landscapes, or knock down objects even-

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas